Cheater | 박지민

By innocentkookiebunny

All I can say is 『 I am fine 』 But hurtin... More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七

十八

8.6K 251 94
By innocentkookiebunny

"You don't need water to make you feel like you're drowning. Do you?"

Jimin's POV

Curtains white as snow, the familiar smell of medicine spinning through my nostril, a quiet hallway that needs to remain silent, and an empty heart in my chest. My messy hair being covered by a white beanie, cold hands being tugged into the pocket of my pants, eyes looking into the room with the most beautiful girl I will ever meet sleeping on the bed.

Your head was being wrapped in circles of bandages, your hands being carefully placed on top of your body, with a few machines accompanying next to your bed. I wanted to walk in and hold unto you, not wanting to let you go.

Oh how I wish I could. But pain was pulling me back every time I try to open the sliding door. My mind knew things would be even more worse if I walked in and woke you up, my heart will be broken to see you being confused, wondering who am I.

I'm sad that you don't remember me anymore, you don't remember the promises we made, the memories we had together. But maybe it was for the best, maybe it was the best for you. In this whole world, I'll be the only one remembering the old you, whom was once my everything and carry the weight on my shoulders everyday.

Clutching unto the paper which contains the last words you have for me, have been read by me many times. I wanted to write a letter back, yet I didn't want to leave any trace of me for you to keep wondering.

For one last time, I looked at you, hoping you'll do great in the future, knowing you'll meet someone who you truly deserve, which will not be me. Turning my heels, I walked off, with a promise to you I swear will be not be broken, swiftly I was out of the place, out of your life.

"I promise you, I'll never return and you'll never be in pain anymore."

Your POV

The ceiling I was facing turned from blurry into a clear picture, my head was heavy like it was a 10kg weight, but I could still feel something was looking at me. My eyes still being halfway close, I glance to the door which had a tiny window so that the doctor could check on you easily.

I didn't know if I was seeing things or not , but I saw an angel in white. He looked so graceful and beautiful, which made me want to call him to come closer, so I could have a better look at him. He made me feel safe as if I was at home once again with a familiar feeling trickling at the back of my spine.

I was about to use all my strength to sit up and ask him over, but in a dash, he left. In a blink of an eye, he was gone. I wonder if I'll ever see this angel again, yet a feeling in my heart told me to not think of it.

"Who was he?"

My head pounding which made tiredness flow through my body all again, I stared blankly with no thoughts in my mind nor emotions in my heart I could feel. I closed my eyes once again with only one memory I just had.

The angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 2.4K 45
I just could not take it anymore, i could not handle being called one more name, i could not handle being hit one more. You broke me, my love. You do...
456K 25.2K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...
37.4K 1.4K 45
when love that is way too deep, turns you into a psychopath. [editing]
758 95 22
"Love can hurt if you're receiving it from me." A collaboration with @BTS_Emu ♡