Beauty From Above (Emison)

By KissAssBih

'L' is not a person. It's just my thought. She always mess with me whenever I'm around Emily. She appeared wh... More

Chapter 1:Come out and Play
Chapter 3:We did it
Chapter 4:It Hurts
Chapter 5:So Good
Chapter 6:Call me...
Chapter 7:Hide
Chapter 8:Tell her
Chapter 9:Just for a Second
Chapter 10:Get Away
Chapter 11: I see you
Chapter 12:Fork you
Chapter 13: Understand it well
Chapter 14: Wish you good luck for bad luck
Chapter 15: Sometimes you lose but I win
Chapter 16:Awkward but Hi
Chapter 17:What is wrong with you?
Chapter 18:Make it stop
Chapter 19:You
Chapter 20:Love
Chapter 21:Me
Chapter 22:Dive with me
Chapter 23:smiles runs away from your face
Chapter 24: Sweet but Sour
Chapter 25: Sweet but Sour 2
Chapter 26: Sweet but Sour 3
Chapter 27: Spit it out
Chapter 28: at least your pain is the only thing i remember
Chapter 29: School vs jail
Chapter 30:What just happened?
Chapter 31:Come see me
Chapter 32: You're too sweet i think i'm having diabetes
Chapter 33: Give me everything you want
Chapter 34:You don't know
Chapter 35:I can't keep quiet
Chapter 36:Keep doing it
Chapter 37: A little better with friends around
Chapter 38: The day
Chapter 39:Mom

Chapter 2:Naish to meat U

135 6 0
By KissAssBih

Emily

At lunch...

"Someone please tell me why the hell is Emily so down?"

"I'm not down...I'm just...bored."

"Says the girl that sits in a position of a lazy seal."

"Oh come on,Spencer. That's so not helping."

"Well,she has a point."

I said,and lean my head up after laying it on my forearms on the table. I look at Spencer and Aria with a lazy or more of a giving up look,then I sigh.

"I...don't know why I feel so down. But i think after I met someone,she suddenly changes me."

"Changes you?"

"She?"

"Yeah. Why is that so hard to believe that I'm in to girls?"

*whispering

"Don't say that out loud!"

"I'm sorry...I can't..."

"You can't what?"

"Spence..."

I saw Aria holding Spencer's hand,and they look at me surprised. I touch my cheek and feel it wet. Am I crying?

"I gotta go."

"Wait,Em!"

I stand up quickly and just walk fast out of the cafeteria. I walked as fast as I could to the washroom,but I found Alison sitting at the corner alone with her head on her arms and her legs tighten to her chest. My cheeks are still wet,but I didn't cry anymore when I see Alison there.

"Alison? Is that you...?"

She leans her head up,and saw me. She was crying and her eyes are puffy and bruised,at least,that's not the only things that are bruised. Oh my god..

"Alison what happened to you?!"

I said and walked fast to her and bend down on my knees to see her face. She buries her face and backs away when I touch her cheek.

"Alison what happened?"

"I can't tell you..."

"Then don't tell me. Let me help you."

I look at her on the eyes,and her cheeks are bruised badly.

"That must hurt..."

I said looking serious to her,and she just stays away from me. I don't know how to make her believe me...but I have to let her know that i just want to help.

"Think about prince. He made you happy right?"

She didn't say anything,but she just looks at me. It looks like she's scared I might hurt her,but I will NEVER hurt someone like her.

"Who did this to you?"

I asked,but she still didn't answer. I think of something else to make her believe me,but there is no other way. I look down,her knuckles are bleeding. She punched someone? She covers her bleeding knuckles with her other hand and look at me then look down.

"I got in a fight."

"With who?"

"Noel."

Noel Kahn. That son of a-

"Look,i don't wanna get pissed right now,but you have to tell me everything. I change my mind. You need to tell me what happened. I'm gonna beat his ass-"

"Please,don't. I don't want you to get hurt."

I was almost standing up but I felt something on my hand,and it was her hand holding mine. Gripping it and looking at me to not go. And just be with her.

"Please."

I sit back,but close to her. She got close to me too,and i take a look at her bleeding knuckles.

"It's gonna leave a mark. You have a scar. Let me fix it."

She looks at me,and it seems that she's not scared of me anymore. It's like she's believing me now. Her hands are shaking,maybe she struggled enough. She needs rest. I need to take care of her. I touch a little of her knuckles,and she exclaims.

"Does it hurt too much?"

She nods,and I keep looking at it. It's really bad. I bet she punched Noel hard. I kinda giggled at that thought.

"What?"

"Nothing it's just I can't believe you punched Noel. I mean,he's far more stronger than you."

"That doesn't mean I'm not capable at punching someone."

She smiles a little and i smile too surprised that she is.

"You're smiling!"

I said excited and she just blushes. At least that's what I think she is. I giggle a little and she just smiles to me.

"Come on,let's get you to my house. I have bandages."

"What about school?"

I thought for a while,and look away. I bite my lip and i look back to her.

"I have an idea. It's gonna be a little sneaky."

"I like that. So what's the plan."

"I'm gonna pretend to be sick while I'm in my math class. I'm just gonna need something that looks like puke. And then,if i do get to fool the teacher,I'm gonna go get prince at my locker. You wait for me there."

She nods understanding,then I continued saying,

"You're gonna go to the principal's office first. But i have to ask you one question."

"What?"

"Can you act?"

She blinks several times and thought for a moment,but then I think she found a way on how to act. Perfect. We're gonna be good,good,actresses.

*Bell rings...

"Umm..Em?"

"Oh hey guys."

Spencer looked at me surprised that I'm just smiling at her as usual. She just blinks to me and not saying anything,so I decided to speak.

"What's up?"

"O-oh,i wanted to say sorry for questioning your sexuality. I know you already told us about you being...not You."

"No,it's not your fault. I was being too emotional. But I'm always me."

"Butttt are you okay right now?"

Suddenly Aria asks who is walking with me at my other side. We three just walk together to our classes but in the same halls. I just look away while smiling,but then I shrugged.

"I'm fine."

"Wow,what is happening to our Emily?"

"Yeah,what is happening to me?"

After i met you,Alison,I've changed. Weird.

"Well,whatever it is it's totally none of our business so b-bye Emily."

Spencer says and walks together with Aria because they have the same class together. I walk pass their class,it's just few steps away from Alison's locker actually. I saw her leaning on her locker and noticed me. I smile to her and nod my head once,and she does it as well. We're ready.

She walks to the principal's office by walking through the halls and turning her direction to the right. I have my little bag with me so I'm ready too. I walk to my class passing Alison's locker and walking straight,and then after some few more steps,someone bumped me.

"I am so sorry!"

She said first because she bumped me that I tripped and fell on my bum. Ouch.

"I-it's okay. It's my fault I didn't look where I was going."

"Let me help you."

She handed me her hand,and I just rejected.

"It's fine I can stand by myself."

Oh no. Where's my bag? I look everywhere,but then my stomach feels a little bit wet-oh great thank you! So much!

"Oh my god.."

I said with a huge surprised look at my face in an awful way,now everyone's watching me. I opened my mouth shocked,the fake vomit bag leaked and spilled my shirt! It smells really really bad. I mean,seriously bad. Like dog poop. Now it's all over me. Thanks to her.

"I'm so sorry..."

I look at her,but not like a glare. I'm trying not to glare at her. I just close my eyes,and take a deep breath. I exhaled making my lips an O and relax. I smile at her,and I nod once but quickly. I stand up to my hand bag,and clench the leftovers of vomit in the bag making my hand soaking wet but I don't really care. I stand up on two legs,and walk pass her in a hurry but like stomping.

"Thanks."

That's what I said and just left her alone there. Ugh,what am I gonna do with this mess?! It's gonna ruin the plan! I made that fake puke really hard! Now it's ruined! Well,actually I just poured all of the passed date food from the garbage by USING gloves,ladies. It's really stinky and it's on me. Great. Thanks to that girl. I think she's from the swim team. I've seen her before. Just never really get to meet her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 17.7K 75
The corner of his mouth tilts upward slightly. I smile again. A smile!? A tiny one, but still. "Hm. So I got you to smile, that's progress, yeah? Can...
8.5K 148 24
The blood had already leaked down my forehead, but I kept my eyes on Shane and tried to blink quickly to clear my vision. "Hang on, please. Please h...
1.5K 54 9
Redo of my first fanfic bc I didn't like how it was going:/ ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO ANIMATION EPIC, NOT ME. ONLY THING THAT BELONGS TO ME IS THE COV...
19.3K 340 28
**MARKIPLIER X READER FANFICTION** This is a sequel to "She's Perfect" that I made a few months ago. A lot of people really liked that one so why not...