A Black's Blood ( Male reader...

By MicMalHamilton

(Y/N) was just a normal teenager. That is until he learned that his father was a wizard not only that but a w... More

Bio & Harem
American Boy
Diagon Alley
Vote!!!
WINNER🏆!!!
Hogwarts and the sorting.
Animagus ?
Settling In
Black On Black
Patience
Returning
The Goblet of Fire 🔥
The Time is Now
The First Task.
Switching!!!
The Yule Ball.
Hermione Granger
The Second Task
Fleur Delacour
The Third Task part 1
The Third Task: part 2
Summer.
Luna Lovegood
Umbridge
Training
All without words.
My Famille (Family)
A Veela's Rage

Secrets and Sixth Year

17K 309 79
By MicMalHamilton

The kitchens although had chatter, were also relatively quite. Only one thought was on everyone's minds. The condition of (Y/N). After Snape arrived with the bloodied body of (Y/N) it caused lots of controversy. Harry and Sirius accused Snape of foul play, but by a wizards oath he provided his innocence. After that they spent a full day by his bedside.

Nicole wouldn't even eat, let alone sleep that day. It was obvious she was tired so Sirius took her to his chambers. Daphne and Hermione also stayed by his bed but left when it was time to sleep. That didn't mean they DID sleep though.

Suddenly, amongst all the chatter...a piano played. The tone was angelic and beautiful. Such a poetic feeling. It flowed like the gates of the heavens itself. Who was playing it ? Did anyone at least cast a spell ?

Nicole gasped causing everyonr to turn to her.

"What's wrong dear ?," Sirius asked worried. Nicole turned her tearful gaze to Sirius.

"I-It's (Y/N)...i taught him the piano."

It was as if on cue they heard slight laughter from a deep voice. It was definitely (Y/N). Sirius and Nicole instantly stood up and walked to the music room. Hermione looked to Daphne and put her hands on her mouth, with holding a gasp. Harry walked right behind Sirius with a blank look on his face.

Sirius slowly walked in with Nicole. Seemingly unnoticed by (Y/N) on the piano. Luna sat on the grand instrument, swinging her legs back and forth. Her radiant and wistful smile practically tugged everyone's hearts. Most didn't notice that however, as they all had eyes for one man on the piano.

"Clair de lune," Hermione muttured softly. Tears already down her cheeks. Shock was the only thing holding her back from tackling the boy down in hugs and kisses.

Once he played his final note, he turned his head to look at a smiling Luna. It seemed this was the moment he noticed them all.

_____________________________________
(Y/N) Pov

I looked at Luna with a smile on my face. She was right about playing to help my nerves after all. I didn't want my nerves and jitters to get in the way of how I truly felt. I was a survivor yes but a lucky one. I didn't want people to see me as this piece of fragile glass.

I felt a familiar presence behind me and I turned around with batted breath. My eyes came across a mountain of people standing by the door. My father who held a haunted and happy look. My mom who had a teary eyed smile. Daphne and Hermione, who were standing stock still. Finally, Harry stood with a lost and shocked feature.

"....Hey," I said. I slowly stood and Luna wrapped her hand in mine. This action caused my spirits to lift and a smile coming across my face. Once i looked back to my mom, I let go of Luna's soft fingers and slowly walked to my mom who inched toward me as well.

In a swept motion we crashed into a hug. Her tears wet her face immensely. She checked over my face and my body for injuries before beginning her speech.

"Don't EVER do that again," her voice hoarsed. Muffled into my embrace. I swallowed down any smart remark and nodded to her before I felt another pair of arms around me.

My father's.

"I was worried sick," he said into my ear. I seperated from the hug and looked at him.

"I'm sorry about trying to kill you earlier. I was just...you know."

"Yeah I know," Sirius smiled.

"I'm...willing to try and get to know you...Dad."

I stuck out my hand but he ignored it completely as he bear hugged the life out of me. He laughed and cried, muttering Thank you's along the way. My mom had her arm wrapped around my side. Circle patterns being rubbed into my back. We were a family right now. One true family. Something that each and everyone one of us prayed for and now it was here.

I saw my godbrother Harry, standing by looking at us with wide eyes. They were full of joy and happiness yet also...something else was in there.

"Hey Harry," I smiled. Harry gave me a big hug in return. It was as if Harry was the one to set things in motion as Ron came up to me and gave me a quick hug. Ginny hugged me and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek. Fred and George danced around me singing a song much to everyone's laughter. I shook hands with Remus and hugged a new woman named Tonks. She was quite beautiful.

"(Y/N)," a voice said near the entrance. I turned to it and saw Daphne and Hermione. Daphne had a stoic face, but her eyes held so much emotion. Hermione had tears running down her face. Everyone around sensed the awkward tension. Luckily, someone caught the message.

"Alright everyone shows over, move it!," Mom yelled. I gave her a thankful look, while everyone mumbled about. I received pats on the back but it was little to resolve my anxiety. Once everyone was gone but Luna I answered to the elephant in the room.

"Luna stays," I gritted. I wasn't mad at them. I was just conflicted. Hermione huffed but Daphne took this as her cue.

"(Y/N) we-"

"I already know what you're going to say...that you're sorry," I started. I stept forward for the two. They both looked itching to do something. To hug me or slap me, I was not sure. I was sure that I needed to get what I needed to say off my chest.

"Daphne, Hermione, in the desert you don't really know what is left or right. What's the way to go or if the heat you see in the distance is water. Only for your hope to drain away as it's just the world playing tricks on you. It's like you habe nothing to live for but waste away. But...as I was out there I realized that we missed days together over misunderstandings. I love you both. I always will but give us a chance to fix this," I speeched.

The girls had wide tearful eyes before chuckling a little confusing me.

"Why are you girls laughing ?," I asked a little hurt.

"W-We were going to say the same thing," Hermione managed to gasp out.

I blinked in surprise before slowly joining them in laughter. In the desert, I was mad. But I realized that life is short. If I love these girls, I shouldn't waste our time with not talking to each other or 'longings from afar'.

I opened my arms wide and they both immediately crashed into my chest. I gave a teary eyed chuckle as another one of my wishes have came true. I was with my girls. Sure EVERYTHING wasn't going to be water under the bridge, but we'll work past it. I felt weight jump on my back and I turned around to see Luna smiling. She hesitantly pecked my cheek which I found extremely cute.

I was home.

______________________________________

I was eating in the kitchen smiling at the scene around me. My mom sat on my left and my dad was close on my right. Across from me, Daphne, Hermione and Luna sat in pairs of three. They were giggling and laughing together. Occasionally, throwing looks my way. Harry sat with the Weasleys grinning from ear to ear in joy. It was perfect.

Suddenly, Dumbledore swept in the room with that damned twinkle and a gentle smile. He had to have a spell on that. Mcgonagall crossed by Dumbledore with her robes sweeping the wooden floor. She gave a glance to me and smiled with a nod. I nodded back to her in politeness. Finally, Snape walked in. His robes bellowing behind him. He sneered at everyone around that crossed him. I will thank him for saving me later.

"Mr. Black," Dumbledore said.

"Yes," My father and I quipped. Surprised, we looked at each other before cracking up in laughter. The table full of friends joined in with the twins saying we 'stole their mojo'.

"I meant Mr. (Y/N) Black," Dumbledore said. A smile full of mirth crossing his features.

"Will you be continuing your education at Hogwarts this year ?"

Silence. Eyes ranging from scared to comforting reached my path. I didn't really think about that. Would i want to continue my education in a dangerous place ? No. But, I know that if Voldemort were to attack I had to be there.

"Yes I will," I said.

I saw the relieved looks of everyone around. Jesus, they really did want me here. However, my mom had a hurt look flash across her face.

"Excuse me," she said. She stood and walked out of the room. I didn't know what to say or do, but I knew it needed to do something. I went after her retreating form, my dad right behind me.

Once I made it to her room, I saw her standing by the fireplace. She stared at a picture frame that was grasped in her fingers.

"Mom I-"

"I remember this day...It was Christmas and we went to Disneyworld. We went on all the rides...saw the fireworks. It was beautiful. Then, there was a single firework that wouldn't fly. You moved it with your hand into the air. That....That right there is when I knew you would be a wizard.  I was scared. Scared of how you would be in battles, dealing with creatures in the night. I know I can't stop you. But I just got you back."

She started to sob and I instantly walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered soothing words in her ear.

"Stay with dad mom, that way if anything happens. If anything falls apart. You would be the first to know okay ?"

She nodded into my chest. I felt arms wrap around me and my mother. Instantly, I turned to the intruder to see my dad. Eyes closed and comforting both of us. It was nice. Like I tell him that though.

"Everything's going to be okay," he said. He opened his eyes to see me staring at him. Slowly, I smiled. I realized I didn't hate my father anymore. I didn't have the BEST relationship. Surely, it would work out. Yet, I'm willing to try.

"Yes," I said "It will be."

And so began my sixth year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731 68 35
As the well known Harry Potter enters his third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a new wizard joins the school. However, Nathaniel...
162 0 21
Athena Evan Potter, A teenage girl, named at the age of 14 and a half is finally going to Hogwarts the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to meet her...
79.2K 4.3K 39
[Completed on 31st March, 2017] Remus Lupin is a sad little eleven year old with no hope of attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tho...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...