Atlantis: The Lost Empire ||...

By BaetanHoe

"Call me Master when we're not alone, call me daddy when we are." He smirked. || "W-Where am I?" You asked. "... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Disappearance
Chapter 2: Powers
Chapter 3: Train
Chapter 4: Serve
Chapter 5: Practice
Chapter 6: Trauma
Chapter 7: Masters
Chapter 8: Abandon
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Ocean Park
Chapter 13: "Family" Dinner
Chapter 14: Sick
Chapter 15: Release
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Make It Right
Chapter 18: Locked Up
Chapter 19: Restoration
Chapter 20: Kim Seokjin
Chapter 21: Bist
Chapter 22: Spy
Chapter 23: Jin's Power
Chapter 24: Dad
Chapter 25: Y/N?
Chapter 26: Y/N's power
Chapter 27: Lessons
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Viagra
Chapter 30: Antartica
Chapter 31: Start Over
Chapter 32: A Tease
Chapter 33: Jealousy
Chapter 34: Lion
Chapter 35: Portrait
Chapter 36: Mom

Chapter 10: Burn

5.9K 261 67
By BaetanHoe

"There's other ways you can make her listen." Hoseok says.
"Like what?" Jungkook said.

Hoseok then raised his brow.

Jungkook then realized what he meant. His eyes widened.
"D-Don't tell me—" Jungkook was cut off.

"Make her fall for you." Hoseok said.

"That sounds like an easy plan." He smirked.

||

Wait a minute, so...they knew I'm the one all along?

Your eyes widened.
"Is that why he was being nice to me? Is that why he was going easy on me? For what? So I could find him the Bist and he could kill his own brother?" Your tears started dropping.

You felt betrayed, you felt lost and confused. You're in a state where you don't know who to believe and what to do.

"The Bist...but I've never found one—"

And then you realized.

Perhaps my dream wasn't a dream? Perhaps....my dream was actually what happened before I lost my memory?

You shook your head.

"Okay, enough drama for today, I can't take in anymore." You murmured to yourself.

You then made your way towards your bedroom. You arrived and decided to read what else was in the Bist book you just brought so you took it out of the back of your dress.

Just then, you heard a sound of knocking.
You ran towards your bed quickly and put the book underneath the mattress.

"Come in." You said.

"Miss, I'm here to deliver a message. Master Jeon wants you tonight in his bedroom."

You rolled your eyes.
"After nearly killing me, now he wants another fuck?"

"Y/N, please calm down." She said as she walked towards you.

"You know he can't control his feelings when he's mad. You probably did something wrong, that's why he acted out."

"Well...." you bit your lips.

"I went to his bedroom..."

Jess raised her brow.
"See? You broke the rules first that's why."

"I didn't know it was his room! I just wandered around and saw a pretty door then went inside." You exclaimed.

"It's all gone so now keep in mind that you can never enter his room unless he says so. You were lucky he didn't kill you yet. No one had ever walk out alive after going in his bedroom without his permission and being caught. You're the first one."

"I am so honored." You rolled your eyes.

"There's no time for sarcasm, come to his room after you eat your dinner."

"Okay."

She then made her way towards the door.

"Jess?" You stopped her.

"Hmh?" She turned back, hands holding the door.

"How would I know if I should trust Master Jeon or not?" You asked nervously.

"His eyes will tell you everything. His words and actions can lie but his eyes can't." She smiled.

"Thanks again." You returned the smile as she nodded her head then goes out.

That was close.

|
|

The sun started to set as you look around in the closet for clothes to wear.

You picked an oversized grey sweater dress with a pair of shorts then made your way out.

||

"I'm here." You said.

The door suddenly open and you walk in.
"What would you like me to do Master?" You asked nervously.

He looked up at you.

"Sleep with me." He sayed effortlessly.

"Sure..."
You stayed silence.

The memories of him nearly killing you still stuck in your head.

He raised his brow and twisted his head.

"Are you nervous?"
"N-No..."
"Are you afraid that I might....touch you?" He smirked.

Yes I am you fucker!

He stared at you without blinking.

Your eyes widen as you realized that he could hear your thoughts.
"You really want to die don't you?"

He raised his hands as you closed your eyes shut.
"I-I am so sorry!" You shouted.

Glasses started falling off the tables and shattered everywhere.

He walked toward you and looked at you amusingly.
"Take off your dress."

"W-What?"

"You heard me clearly."

You then took it off, you didn't want to make any more troubles.

He stared at you body from the top to the bottom.
His gaze dropped towards your legs.

You looked away as you were embarrassed.

"From now on, I won't hurt you if you make me mad, but I will make sure you strip under no circumstances, anywhere, anytime, anyplace. You better behave yourself." He said.

He then walked closer to you, your heart beat faster and faster as each of his steps was taken.

"You can put on the dress back now." He said as the dress then flew and was thrown towards your face.

"Can you stop throwing clothes in my face?" You asked, annoyed.

He raised his brow.

"Nevermind..." you murmured.

You put on your dress as you dropped yourself on the bed.

"The blanket is mine." He said as he laid himself on the bed.

The blanket got pulled away as you slept in shiver.

"Yeah whatever." You then turned to the other side, pissed.

He almost killed you and now he is on his man period and made you mad again? He is not the only one who have emotions, you have it too. You felt like you were about to explode any moment if he tried to do anything funny. But then again, without him, you would have been dead in the ocean by now and at least you made a new close friend like Jess that you have never had before. Maybe this is an opportunity for you to start over.

You did not want to go back to that cruel place, not on the same land your father raped you. And you would not know how to face your mother either. You did not want to see her hurt or see her cry so you decided that it was for the best that you're here, away from reality, away from all your problems.

"Y/N? Are you awake?"

"Well I am now! What do you want?" You sounded slightly pissed.

"Are you mad at me?" He said in a puppy tone as his left hand then snaked around your waist.

His hot breath hit the back of her neck that sent shivers down your spine.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not? Should I be mad? Wait no, am I even allowed to be mad?"

He silenced for awhile as you were doubting if what you said was too much.

"Y/N...I'm sorry, I really am. I told you, I can't control my anger."

You stayed in silence, not knowing what to reply.

"Let's change the topic for a brighter one. Since you open up about your dad...well sort of, I'm going to tell you about my parents too." He said.

Your interest peaked immediately as you really wanted to find out what kind of person he really was. You were in a state where you are confused and did not know which one was the real him so this is going to help you.

"Each Master has a power but it also comes with a weakness. My dad has a power of knowing people's weaknesses, both Royals and normal people. Usually Royals won't know their own weakness unless they could find Royals like my dad or get close to any quick witted Royals like Hoseok. And my dad's weakness...was getting hurt by a heartbreak. My mom left him for another guy from the outside world. He found out and was sick since then. He had no motivation to get up or even move. He died a few days later." He sobbed.

He then started chuckling.
"So much for a bright topic." He bit his lower lip.

Your heart soften as you listened to his story. He too was a broken person and is facing a trauma himself. Perhaps this is why he is who he is right now, perhaps that is why he does not believe in love anymore. You were starting to sympathize with him as your soft heart allowed you to.

You turned your body around towards him and gave him a hug. He jerked back a bit due to your sudden movement.

"I thought you might need it." You said as you hugged him a bit tighter.

He then returned the hug and smiled.

|
|

You woke up to the smell of fire burning. You slowly opened your eyes as your vision became clearer. You then realized that the blanket was covering you.

Hmm? He gave me the blanket?

You sat up and started stretching your body. You then reached your right foot towards the floor then stood up.

What is that smell?

Without staying for too long, you walked outside, following the smell of the fire burning. You ran quickly thinking that there must have been a fire happening.

||

As you came closer, you realized that the fire was coming out of your room. You quickly rushed inside without thinking. You then saw Master Jeon burning your entire room with one hand while his other hand holding the 'Bist Book'.

Shitt....I'm doomed.

"Glad you know that." He said as he turned around.
Your eyes widened as you quickly kneeled down.

"I-I am so sorry Master Jeon."

"Sorry?" He chuckled as he walked towards you.

"You stole the book, so now you have to pay for it."

"I'm sorry Master, please forgive me! I didn't steal the book, I just borrowed it but for a reason."

"You got 2 minutes to explain yourself." He said in an angry tone.

"The book has my favorite color on it so I took it out and read. And then, I saw the Bist flower. The thing is, I've seen it before so that's why I brought it with me to research more about it."

He sighed as he then stopped burning your room. You started to relax.

"I'm going out to calm myself for a bit, Taehyung will come here any second and put out the fire." He said as he quickly got out.

You sat there on the floor still coughing.
Just then Taehyung came rushing in.

"Shittt...that fucker and his emotions." He shook his head as he quickly used his water power to put out the fire.

He then glared at you.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yes." You said, barely breathing.

"Really? Stole his book? Good move." He said sarcastically.

You gave him a death glare.

"You should always avoid him when he's mad and you should go find a Master to stay with you for your safety. Your room will take at least a week to fix."

You then stood up and faced him.
"T-Thanks."

"I wish I could just have his emotions right now so I'd have the guts to fuck you right here. You look so hot when you're nearly dying." He chuckled.

You huffed out air in disbelief.

"Does being a dick run in the family or what?" You rolled your eyes.

"Well, no one is, I'm the only original dick here. Well maybe it's because I have the longest one of them all—"

"TMI, I don't need to hear it." You cut him.

"What's TMI?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It means 'too much information' get with the trend." You rolled your eyes.

"I don't live in your world, you can't just generalize me like that!"

"Oh, I forgot you live in a fucking ocean, my fucking bad. I have to fucking go now so bye." You say as you stomped away loudly.

"Great, now it's getting to her as well." Taehyung said to himself.

|
|

You were sitting on a swing in the royal garden as you were lost in your deep thoughts.

"I thought Jungkook's always aggressive because of his trauma and even after he told me what happened, he's still aggressive? What if it's not the full story? What if there's more to why he behaved such ways?" You murmured to yourself.

Your brain hurt even more trying to figure it out. So you tried to think about the 7 seven Master names and their powers instead, you figured that it might comes in handy someday.

"Park Jimin; Power of seduction and controlling people's mind.
Jeon Jungkook; Unknown." You said it out loud.

"I remember there's another person in between." You frowned.

"Oh right! Kim Taehyung; Power of water and has wings..."

"Wait a minute, that doesn't seems right." You bit your lips.

Your eyes then widened as you got up of your swing.

"Master Taehyung was supposed to have wings?"

.

Don't forget to vote!!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.9K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
93K 3.6K 41
《COMPLETED》 "I am sick of you, being a brat all the time. I will teach you a good lesson that you will surely forget to be one." Taehyung said making...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...