My Wish to Change this "Trash...

By Akane_Levi

Kazz is just your average Otaku. That otaku you know that rants about how bad Diabolik Lover is. "I mean com... More

Character Description
Author's Note: Saving Ideas?
Chapter 1: My "Wish"
Chapter 2: Transmigrated
Chapter 3: Orphanage
Extra: This Body *Must Read
Chapter 4: Mukami's Escape Plan
Chapter 5: Escape
Chapter 6: Human to Vampire
Chapter 7: My Question
Chapter 8: The King's Blood
Chapter 9: System Dream
Chapter 10: Adam and Eve
Chapter 11: Love
Chapter 12: Love Hurts
Chapter 13: Lov- What Now?
Chapter 14: Wish Plan
Chapter 15: My Goodbye
Chapter 16: Energy Insufficient
Chapter 17: Strangers
Chapter 18: Beginning
Chapter 19: A Fool (Carla and Shin Part 1)
Chapter 21: Pet (Carla and Shin part 3)
Chapter 22: Whispering Battle (Carla and Shin part 4)
Chapter 23: Duel (Carla and Shin part 5)
Extra: Yaoi Scene (Read "My Goodbye" First)
Chapter 24: Impure Vampires ( Carla and Shin part 6)
Author's Announcement (Very Important!)
Chapter 25: Menae (Carla and Shin part 7)
Chapter 26: Body Check (Carla and Shin part 8)
Chapter 27: Conversation (Carla and Shin part 9)
Chapter 28: Bed Time (Carla and Shin part 10)
Chapter 29: Memory (Karlheinz part 1)
Chapter 30: First Night (Karlheinz part 2)
Chapter 31: The Lesson (Karlheinz part 3)
Chapter 32: Dinner (Karlheinz part 4)
Chapter 33: Big Brother's Worry (Karlheinz part 5)
Announcement: Taking a Break
Chapter 34: Day 1 (Karlheinz Part 6)
Chapter 35: Finally Some Character Growth (Karlheinz Part 7)
Chapter 36: Strawberry Cake and Pepper (Karlheinz Part 8)
Chapter 37: Story Time (Karlheinz Part 9)
Chapter 38: Dinner Atmosphere (Karlheinz Part 10)
Chapter 39: Experiment Materials ( Karlheinz Part 11)
Announcement: The Next Update

Chapter 20: Friends (Carla and Shin part 2)

14.3K 634 34
By Akane_Levi

***Banmaden Garden***

Kazz's first part of the plan was complete: Get the attention of the Tsukinami Brothers.

【Great job Host! Host acting skills are top notch! The dramatic disappearance was so cool!】

Yeah? Thanks.

Kazz used his small replenished power to teleport to the garden. It would probably take about a week for his powers to fully return to its prime state.

Moments later, Kazz's ears perked, he stopped strolling and hurriedly hid behind a bush when he recognized his voice.

"Thank you, Karlheinz." The Queen of Founders smiled at the King of Vampires.

"No, it's my pleasure, Krone."

The Queen left, leaving Karlheinz standing alone in the dark. Even without the moonlight, Kazz was sure Krone was that woman who was talking to 'Ferid' a while ago. This tiny information was enough to prove his hypothesis. 'Krone hasn't made an anime or game appearance yet...If I have known the woman was her, I would've paid attention to their conversation! Shoot!'

Sure enough, Karlheinz changed his appearance to 'Ferid' in a blink of an eye. Kazz thought to himself: 'He probably wanted his deal with Krone to be a secret; that's why he shapeshifted, to be undercover...'

'Ferid' vanished in front of him. When Kazz was about to sigh in relief, a pair of arms grabbed his waist and carried him like before. "Krul, did you actually think I didn't notice you?"

Kazz panicked but soon calmed down. "No, of course not," Kazz thought of Laito on the roof scene with Yui. 'You can't escape from a vampire's ear.'

"What should I do with you? I can't let you go now..." With Ferid's face, Karlheinz looked deeply at Kazz's eyes. "...You will be staying with me."

***Vampire King's Castle***

Kazz was smiling happily as he skips towards the dining room for breakfast.

【Host shouldn't you be sad, afraid or depressed that you're being kept captive? 】

Kazz doesn't feel any of those negative emotions at all! It's very simple:

1) Free food/blood.

2) Free bed.

3) Free 'husband.'

Besides, being close to Karlheinz will give Kazz benefits when completing his plans: He can have contact with the research of the disease and the Tsukinami brothers can easily find him! It's a win-win situation! Kazz was very satisfied!

Sitting on the right of Karlheinz (original appearance), Kazz ate the waffles with a grin on his face. The Vampire King, who was drinking blood from a wine cup was confused, but he still enjoyed the sight. The dining room was filled with comfortable silence until a stuttering voice ruined it...

"Y-your Majesty, King Giesbach's children are here for a visit. They were looking for a "Krul Tepes." The brave soldier stated as he looked over at Kazz direction.

"Oh?" Karlheinz also looked at Kazz, "Did you made friends during the ball yesterday?"

Kazz nodded his head, "I did!"

"Good," Karlheinz patted Kazz's head, "Bring them in."

"Yes, your majesty!" The soldier left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 6K 18
"How many times are you gonna let this happen? I think you want this, such a slut." He chuckled then licked across your neck making you moan again. ~...
64.4K 2.4K 29
Habiki Komori has lived most of his life in his own little bubble, trying to protect himself as much as possible from all the hardships he faced in l...
387K 9.8K 30
Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe not! you may look normal on the outside...
216 6 2
A simple dream, and poouufff, I give you a fresh one shot ^^. And if you don't like this idea that I write... I think the door lady is waiting for y...