Shuichi Saihara x Reader ONES...

By Detective_Holmes

Enjoy some oneshots for Shuichi x Reader. More

READ ME
RULES TO REQUEST
(Short) Stressed! Reader
SHSL Predictor! Reader
Would You Rather AU
SHSL Lucky Student! Reader (REQUEST)
Jokefic of Yandere! Mastermind! Shuichi
Marriage But Your Kid Has Anger Issues
V3 Characters as TOS Roles
[JOKEFIC] Peacock! Succi x Male! Reader
Pregame! Shuichi x Cold! Reader [REQUEST]
Yandere! Shuichi x Nervous! Quiet! Reader [REQUEST]
[Soulmate AU] Quiet! Smol! Reader [REQUEST]
Shuichi Q&A? "Wait huh-?!"
Q&A Answers
(Short) Christmas Special Oneshot
(Angst) Roman Empire AU
Pregame! Shuichi x Reader
Missing! Shuichi (Angst)
Time Traveller! Reader
Male! Reader
Angst-ish Songfic
Neko! Reader
MTF! Shuichi
BONUS: Cuddle Scenarios
Shuichi x Millionaire!Reader
(Angst-ish) Depressed!Pregame!Shuichi
(Part 2) Depressed!Pregame!Shuichi
Extreme Yandere!Shuichi x Amnesiac!Reader
Not an x Reader
{Animal Crossing AU} Yandere!Resident!Shuichi x Villager!Reader
Suicidal!Reader
A/N: If I reach 900...
{LEMON} Shy!Shuichi x Dom!Reader
{Just a theory on Shuichi's lab}
{LEMON} Bottom!Pregame!Shuichi x Sadist!Reader
Suicidal!Shuichi x Reader
[Soulmate AU] Claimer!Shuichi x Sub!Reader
2nd Q&A Answers
[Soulmate AU] Yandere! Claimer! Pregame! Shuichi x Sub! Reader
Sick! Shuichi x Male! Reader
{Birthday Special}
{Shuichi NSFW Headcanons}
Shuichi's Ass
Halloween Special {Early}
{Lime} Pregame!Shuichi x Neko!Reader
Pregame!Shuichi x Male!Reader
{Lemon} Mastermind!Shuichi x Pervert!Reader
Shuichi in Among Us
Shuichi in Phasmophobia
Shuichi in Pokรฉmon {Gym Leader}
{250K Reads Special} Depressed!Shuichi
Late Night Cuddles
V3 as Vines/Memes
{2K Follower Special}
{Crackfic} Blood Diapers
Sherlock Saihara
Valentine's Day Special
{Not a Shuichi Story But Still a Story}
Sick!Reader
Twin Shuichis
{Part 2} Marriage But Your Child Has Anger Issues
{Short} Mastermind!Reader
A/N: Trans Positivityโ™ฅ
April Fool's Special
{Not an x Reader but Still a Shuichi Oneshot}
{Angst} Mastermind Shuichi
{Part 1} Empress!Reader
{Part 2} Empress!Reader
{LIME} Yandere!SHSL Nurse!Reader
Shuichi Learns How to Flirt
{Angst?} The Legend of (Y/N)
{Jokefic} Finals Day
A/N: I Deleted {Some} Lemons
An Important Announcement...

SHSL Predictor! Depressed! Reader

4.8K 125 202
By Detective_Holmes

(Your POV)

"Kaede? Why are you opening those books up there?" You asked almost accusingly, something giving you a bad feeling.

"Oh, sorry! I got carried away and started reading!" Kaede giggled a bit, starting to climb down... with the books still open.

"Close the books! You'll damage them leaving them open like that!" You gasped.

"Does it really matter...? There's probably extra copies in a library this big," Shuichi reasoned.

"B-but!" You suddenly felt like you were choking. Like something really bad was going to happen but you couldn't put my finger on it. You looked at Kaede and then Shuichi and then Kaede again now in a panic, and they seemed ignorant to your sudden development.

"Holy shit..." You whispered, and began to shake.

"What is it?" Kaede asked in concern.

"Did something happen?" Shuichi chimed in nervously.

"M-my talent's probably just being wrong again! N-nevermind, haha!" You chuckled awkwardly, though you felt like you wanted to puke.

"(Y/N), you're the Ultimate Predictor! What's wrong, it could be important!" Kaede urged.

"I said nevermind!" You began to shout, and ran out of the room almost in tears. God, why am I such a screw-up?! I couldn't even tell Shuichi that Kaede's planning to murder someone, and those books are somehow related to it... what if I become responsible for someone's murder?!

You halted as soon as you thought that. Responsible... for murder? No... I couldn't be...

Only killers are truly responsible, right...?

~~~

"Only Kaede was responsible..." You whispered, but you knew it was your fault. You didn't warn Shuichi. You had a chance to stop her murder. And now everyone knew about your stupidity. You couldn't even tell someone because you felt sick?! Really?!

"What good of a predictor are you if you can't just tell someone?!" You screamed, punching the wall as hard as you could.

"Owww!!! God, that was stupid..." You sighed, rubbing your fist. That was gonna bruise. It was also another result of your stupidity. Because that was all you could do. Just be stupid.

Ding-dong!

Huh, someone was actually at the door. That surprised you. You didn't know how long it'd been since you holed yourself up in your room, but it was at least 12 hours. Shakily, you stood up and immediately fell over.

"Ow!!" You cried again, lightheadedness had been the culprit of your clumsiness. That wasn't good... that meant you needed to eat.

"Are you okay?!" a muffled voice through the door gasped. It was... Shuichi.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" You awkwardly stammered, standing up again and reaching the door. You opened it, and immediately Shuichi's concerned gaze grew into one of horror.

You didn't have a coat on and your arms were literally covered in cuts, some fresh. There were some scars that were many years old but mostly from less than an hour ago. You had tendencies to self harm.

"(Y/N), wh-why?!" Shuichi demanded, running inside straight to your bathroom. He opened cabinets until he found your first aid kit, "Come on... we need to bandage that."

You kept my head low and reluctantly joined him on the floor, where he took some hydrogen peroxide and dabbed it over your still bleeding wounds to kill the bacteria. You hissed in pain and there was a literal sizzling sound from the chemical reaction.

"I-I'm sorry! The pain will go away..." Shuichi apologized rapidly, each time he wiped a wound apologizing for the pain. Then he took some bandages and carefully wrapped your wounds, putting away the first aid kit when he was done.

You took one look at him and tears immediately began to spill. Without thinking you suddenly hugged him tightly, crying into his chest like a lost little kid.

"W-woah!" Shuichi exclaimed, freezing up. Since you just kept crying he slowly relaxed, and eventually hugged you back. He patted your back a little, still feeling kinda awkward. "H-hey, why are you crying?"

"It's all my fault Rantaro's dead..." You whispered shakily, sobbing loudly afterwards.

"No it's not. If I suddenly predicted that my friend would kill someone, I don't think I'd be able to tell anyone either," Shuichi admitted, and slowly began to run his fingers through your hair.

You grew silent again, but quickly calmed down. You snuggled up to the taller male like a small child and closed your eyes, letting out a relaxed sigh. "Thank you..."

"Y-you're welcome," Shuichi laughed awkwardly as you closed my eyes a bit, not sure what to do about you now half asleep in his lap.

"Can you carry me to bed and hug me?" You randomly asked, looking up at him with half closed eyes.

"Wh-what?!" Shuichi began to actually blush at your request.

"Pleeeeaaaase?" You nuzzled him encouragingly, hugging him tighter.

"Alright, f-fine!" Shuichi gave in, picking you up like you were a toddler. You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder tiredly, already almost asleep again.

"Hmmm... thank chuu..." You mumbled sleepily.

You felt yourself get placed on your bed and tucked in carefully, and then you felt Shuichi join you. You hugged him tightly and fell asleep almost immediately.

~~~

You opened your eyes to see a still asleep Shuichi. You smiled and blushed a little, he was cute when he was asleep... that was one thing you didn't want to admit, you were totally attracted to the detective. In my defense, he's sexy, okay?! Holy shit... I actually just thought that.

Your blush got even worse and you started to fidget a little, so you slipped out of bed to not disturb Shuichi. You decided a shower would calm yourself, and you grabbed a spare uniform then went to shower.

When you got out, he was awake and was eating over the coffee table in your room. There was another plate of food next to him, obviously for you.

"How'd you know I like bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns?" You questioned, grabbing the fork and beginning to eat.

"Really? I just grabbed a typical breakfast I thought you'd like," Shuichi admitted, eating a plate of pancakes for himself.

You laughed a bit, "If it was me getting the breakfast I'd totally predict your food."

Shuichi and you laughed a bit at your joke. To the both of you, it was pretty funny. Once you finished, you both returned your dishes to the kitchen. Everyone else had already finished theirs so it was just Kirumi washing dishes, who eagerly took yours to continue her work.

You let her be, and while walking out of the kitchen you finally spoke up.

"S-so, uh... do you wanna spend the day together?" You asked.

"Oh, um, sure!" Shuichi agreed with a slight awkwardness to his tone.

You decided to spend some time playing games in the game room, until you both (mostly you) got bored of losing because of being a terrible gamer.

"Come on, that was total bullshit!" You whined and pouted, crossing your arms like a child.

"You're just not very good at it," Shuichi chuckled.

"Shut up!" You huffed, which only made Shuichi laugh. You began blushing and hid your face in your coat in embarrassment.

Shuichi walked over to you, pulled your coat down from your face and suddenly kissed you on the cheek! You went beet red from his move that came from nowhere, which made Shuichi continue to laugh at you.

"Wha- Shuichi-! That wasn't- ghhhh!!!" You stuttered randomly, and was about to hide in your coat again but he gave you a kiss on the lips this time.

"Wasn't enough~?" Shuichi teased, now an entirely different person. Next thing you knew he was roughly kissing you, and you squeaked in shock. Your initial shock eventually died down and you kissed back, though still shyly. Your arms naturally wrapped around his neck while his were wrapped around your waist.

His tongue suddenly began to lap hungrily around your mouth, making you let out a few moans and groans at the feeling. "Mmn~ Wh-wha are you- haah~!" You couldn't really speak with a mouthful of tongue, so you just embarrassed yourself even more.

Eventually the kiss was parted for air, and you were both panting from it. But the entire world felt magical, like it was meant to be.

"(Y/N), I... I love you," Shuichi admitted.

"I... l-love you too, Shuichi," You awkwardly stuttered, blushing redder than a tomato. Shuichi laughed a little at your embarrassment and hugged you close.

"So... I guess that makes us a couple..." Shuichi commented.

"Duh!" You began laughing yourself, booping him on the nose.

"H-hey!" Shuichi complained.

~~~
Word count: 1451

Little update on the early access server idea: There's not very many people and I've decided to expand to Amino. I will DM users who I would like to join once it's set up, which may take an hour at the most

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1K 32
โ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š...
1M 13.1K 49
I get lots of ideas for Kokichi x Reader so yeah. Story is COMPLETE
78.4K 1.2K 51
Just another simple nico x reader one shots 383#nico 661#nicodiangelo 693#hoo 8#nicoxreader 14#nicodiangeloxreader
130K 1.9K 12
[Male! Danganronpa Characters X Male! Reader] Oneshots of your favorite Danganronpa boys from all three games and you! [Requests: Closed!]