Swasan : Love Me Like No One...

De Crystalff

Covers Credit : @GS_Stella (Thanks a ton) The story Location is setup in the streets of Canada.A journey of H... Mai multe

Meet the Maheshwaris and their Friends
Meet the Bose and the Others
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hey My Lovely Readers
CHAPTER 13
New Cover for My Story
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - The End
Author's Note

Chapter 27

737 58 24
De Crystalff

Apologies for posting it like Super late.. Hope you all enjoy the same

Recap : Feelings of Shomi and DP

Today was the day when the final step to bring DP and Shomi closer and that was going to happen by involving the families. Even Adi had managed to sneak out from his home without letting Shekhar and Sakshi

Swasan were nervous about how would the elders and other react. They didn't know how to start. They were just standing quietly and others were looking at them very intently.

So someone had to break the silence and so RP spoke

(RP) "So what is the occasion that both of you have called us minus DP, Sharmishthaji and Sujata"

(Swara) "That uncle, I mean to say we both wanted to ask .... That I don't know how to put it... I mean..."

Swara was just blabbering, all were shocked that the straight forward Swara is being so hesitant, so instead of jumping to conclusion, Sahil's mom Kirti decided to ask the same question to Sanskar

(Kirti) "So Sanskar, why is Swara being so confused, could you please enlighten us what's happening or are we supposed to draw weird conclusion?"

(Sanskar) "No Aunty, I will tell you. Actually Swara and I wanted to ask what is your opinion on re-marriages?"

All were confused as to why they wanted to ask this. So all were giving various opinions about whether they have to accept or not and about the society. But all came to a common conclusion that if the people who are getting re-married are happy then we should not think about the society. Swasan were happy that at least all of them were on same page.

(Anurag – Khushi's father) "But why did you ask this question out of the blue is there anything else that we are supposed to know?"

(Swara) "Yes uncle, actually both Sanskar and I have noticed that mom and DP uncle like each other but because of the society mom doesn't want to accept this relation and DP Uncle doesn't want to fail mom and therefore he is not ready to confront mom, that's why we called you here to know all your opinion"

All were very happy because they knew that both Sharmishtha and DP deserved happiness. DP had lost his wife at a very young age and he didn't want to marry and Sharmishtha had only got betrayal and therefore even she deserves to get second chance.

(Laksh) "That is awesome news, so what help do you want from us?"

(Sanskar) "Actually we want Shomi aunty to forget about the society and we want her to think about her life. She thinks that if she gets married again, then no one would marry her daughters. She thinks that if she confronts with her feelings then even Laksh would break her relationship with Ragini"

(Gautami – Laksh's mom) "Oh my God, I guess Sharmishthaji is totally crazy, why would we leave such beautiful daughter-in-law, we would be stupid if for this reason we would break the relations with the Bose Family."

Ragini was blushing and Laksh was happy seeing them happy and more than that thinking about the broad-mindedness of his parents

(Shweta – Khushi's mom) "Since we all are on the same page, I suggest that we all should wait till Ragini and Laksh's wedding which is around the corner and then confront them"

(RP) "You are right but I still feel that we should remove the fear of re-marriages from Sharmishthaji's mind before we totally confront them"

Aditya, Swara, Ragini and Nandini were happy because all were thinking about their mother's happiness and all four were happy because DP was going to be their dad

(Aditya) "But I guess this work only elders can do of how to convince Shomi mom because if we talk to her she would understand that something is fishy and she would never confront with her feelings"

(Nandini) "Yes uncles and aunties I guess Adi is right. So what do we do now"

(Gautami) "Don't worry about that I would start speaking to her indirectly and by this I could also remover her fear that her daughter's life would get tarnished"

(Ragini crying went and hugged Gautami) "Thank you mom for supporting us like this"

(Khushi) "Now please will you all stop the senti talks, its time for celebration"

(Sahil) "I guess Khushi is right let's party because we know that DP Uncle and Shomi Aunty would accept each other's feelings very soon"

The elders started their planning to make Shomi and DP confess feeling for each other and youngsters were in their own world as they were planning on how Shomi and DP's wedding would be. All were happy. Swara was happy seeing Sanskar happy but she knew it was not his real happiness. She also knew that she would give Sanskar his real happiness and she was pretty excited for the curtain to fall.

The days passed by very fast and all were excited for Raglak's wedding. In between all this Laksh's mom Gautami and Khushi's mom Shweta started talking to Shomi indirectly on how second chances in life are so important and they must be brave enough to face it. They also told about second marriages and how people of the society are still narrow minded in the 21st Century. Shomi was confused but she never understood that it was all their plan probably because she was too busy with Ragini's wedding. But their talks did create turbulence in Shomi's heart and mind. One side her heart told her to accept DP in her life and on the other side her mind debated that she should not fall in this trap again. She was confused but she tried to divert her mind in the preparations and she didn't want to indulge too much in her thoughts.

One day almost a week before Raglak's wedding, DP called Shomi

(DP) "Good Morning Sharmishthaji, I hope I am not disturbing you?"

(Shomi) "No not at all DPji, may I know the reason for your early call this morning, is there something important?"

(DP) "I don't know how to ask and I don't even know if it is correct but can I give away Ragini at the aisle if you don't mind?"

Shomi was shocked at his demand and didn't know how to react as she thought what would the society think. Her thoughts were interrupted when DP spoke

(DP understanding her turmoil) "I know Shomiji you must be thinking what crazy demand have I put in front of you but as you know I have no kids and since I have developed a special bond with your kids, I really wanted to give her away to Laksh, I know you might be thinking what would society think but Shomiji I am more concerned about what you think. I don't give a damn about the society I just care about is your feelings. And you can always think before giving your answer and I am not pressurizing you into anything. If you feel that I am being stupid then be it and you can completely ignore me and I would not feel bad. Just think about it once. Thank you for your time and sorry for keeping you away from your chores. Take care and bye"

Before she could answer DP had kept the call. She was so elated that he thought about her feelings too. She was confused as to what would her decision be, she knew he was the right person to give away her daughter but she was still thinking about the society. Still DP's thoughts running in the mind, she was doing her chores. Around later that evening she received call from someone unexptected

(Shomi) "Why did you call me?"

(Person) "I see the cat has started speaking"

(Shomi) "Please do not waste my time Shekhar and please tell me why did you call?"

(Shekhar) "I am coming straight to the point. I being Ragini's dad would give her away at the aisle and I along with Sakshi and Adi will attend her wedding. I am not going to listen to your stupid talks and you have no right to say no because I am her biological father"

(Shomi angrily) "But you have lost all the rights the moment you gave me divorce"

(Shekhar) "Just shut up and do not argue else I will ruin the wedding mind it"

Shekhar cut the phone and left Shomi thinking. One side was a man who was asking for her opinion and other side was the man who was imposing his opinion. She didn't know what to do. Setting aside her thoughts she again started working but somewhere she was disturbed. She shared her thoughts with Swara and shared what was running in her mind. Swara told her that she knows what is running in Shomi's heart and Swara would take the decision on behalf of Shomi. Shomi felt relaxed after sharing what had happened and somewhere she was confident in confiding to Swara and her decisions.

It was D-Day.. Finally it was the day when Raglak would get married

At the Wedding Venue

The wedding venue was a combination of white and peach. It was simple yet classic. Being November wedding the climate was pleasant and hence the wedding was kept outdoor. Guests started arriving and the place started filling fast. The guests were welcomed by the Maheshwari family and Shomi.

On the other hand Laksh was already ready and awaiting to get married whereas his groomsmen Sanskar and Sahil were enjoying seeing his restlessness.

Laksh's attire

Groomsmen

Ragini's room

Ragini was almost ready she was doing last minute changes. She didn't know who was going to give away her hand to Laksh. She brushed all the thoughts and was looking stunning in her gown. Adi, Nandini and Swara were with her while Khushi was outside overseeing preparations

(Aditya) "Ragini Di, I am going to miss you very much, I just started getting close to you and now you are getting married"

(Ragini) "You can always come and meet me and I am not going anywhere far I am in Canada only"

(Aditya) "You don't have emotions at all. What kind of elder sister are you?"

(Ragini smirked) "You see my little brother I am confident that Laksh and his family will not make me feel like and outsider and I very well know that soon you guys are going to shift very closer to me so why should I worry. I have so much positive feeling today that I do not want to think anything negative"

(Nandini) "OMG, Ragini Di and all positive is something isn't it Swara Di"

(Swara) "I know right, Laksh has changed our Ragini completely. I can't even recognise this Ragini"

(Ragini) "Oh stop teasing me you two. I am still the same timid Ragini"

(Swara) "Ya right it is seen how timid you are"

All four were having banter time when Khushi entered inside the room and told that it was time for Ragini. Ragini took a long breath and calmed her nerves. She was ready to walk down the aisle and she was looking forward of who is going to giver her away. When she came out of her room she saw two hands waiting for her to walk down the aisle and she was shocked to see who it was. It was none other than DP and Shomi. Swara had finally decided that both DP and Shomi would give away Ragini's hand to Laksh. Both DP and Shomi were elated by the decision that Swara took and were more than happy when Swara had suggested them.

Bridesmaid

The music began and Adi and Nandini walked down first showering the flowers along the path. Then came Swara and Khushi as they were the bridesmaid and followed by the very pretty bride. All started gossiping on how can DP and Shomi both give away Ragini and rumours started spreading. Shekhar was fuming with anger as he was insulted. Whereas Sakshi was shocked as how Adi was able to be a part of this day. She thought Adi might have hatched a plan. Sakshi somehow calmed down Shekhar for once and told that probably Adi had a backup plan so she asked him to chill. On the other hand everyone were happy but only person who seemed less excited was Sujatha. FAB 5 along with their family were invited as they were close to Maheshwaris because of business circle. Sanskar was happy for other but his eyes always kept darting on Sakshi. His eyes held so much pain, frustration and anger. Swara noticed this but she waited for Ragini's wedding to get over.

The priest started the wedding proceedings and declared RagLak as man and wife all the family members were very happy. All congratulated the beautiful couple and Shekhar and Sakshi just barged in between. The guests were quite astonished seeing the behaviour of Gadodias.

(Shekhar) "So my lovely Ragini is finally married that before her elder sister. I must appreciate that you have the guts to do this. Don't you have any shame getting married before your elder sister. I wanted to tell all those who are present here that look at this shameful girl standing with her husband"

Ragini just stood there silent and Laksh was about to defend her when she held back and told her something through her eyes and he understood. Swara came there with a big projector and spoke

(Swara) "So Mr.Shekhar Gadodia is saying my sister selfish but I don't understand how can characterless and a spineless man say all this words. Don't you have any shame Mr.Gadodia?"

Shekhar came near Swara and was about to slap her when Adi held his hand both Shekhar and Sakshi were shocked as to what was happening

(Sakshi immediately reprimanded) "Adi why did you stop your dad?"

(Aditya) "Who is my dad this fellow (he started laughing and saying) NADA. He is not my father and neither you are my mother. Oh god you two are the biggest fools"

(Shekhar) "Is this the way to talk to your parents haven't we taught you to behave?"

(Aditya) "Nope you never taught me to behave in fact you always taught me on how I need to hate the Bose Family. I felt so ashamed when I realised I felt it was too late but Swara Di and Sanskar Bhaiya helped me come out of my darkness and the Bose family accepted me with open arms. Moreover you already signed papers where you have practically disowned me and Shomi Ma has adopted me"

(Sakshi) "What nonsense are you saying, you know that we can never do such things."

(Aditya) "Oops did I forget to tell you that when I asked to sign my admission form, you also signed something else without reading (he laughed hysterically). Don't you know you are supposed to read the papers before signing it. What a fool you are Mr and Mrs Gadodia"

Shekhar was about to slap Adi but DP held Shekhar's had and spoke

(DP) "No Mr. Gadodia you are allowed to raise hand on a kid like this."

(Shekhar) "What relation do you have with them that you always come and poke your nose. You bloody widower"

Shekhar then received a slap and it was none other than Shomi

(Shomi) "You want to know what relation he has with us then let me tell you. He is a man who keeps others feelings in mind unlike you who just boss around everyone. In very less time he was able to win hearts of my children including Adi. You failed as a father and my kids got father figure in DPji. You know you are right he is a widower but at least he lived till day without any humiliation. He respects and you disrespect. You are the most disgusting man I have ever seen in my life Shekhar. You had an affair when we were married. But I never told anything because I was scared that my kids will lose their father but no you were never bothered and you were right I was a cat then but not anymore. Now I am a lioness who can stand up for her kids without fear. Let me tell you one more thing Shekhar and to all present here, I am in love with DPji. All must be shocked right (turning towards DP who felt proud of Shomi), this man today came to me and confessed his feelings but I was sceptical whether it is right or not I didn't answer him that time and he understood and gave me space and time to think. But when I saw DPji giving away Ragini to Laksh inspite of not knowing my answer I made my decision then itself that I would tell him yes and I remember someone saying that if life gives second chances, one must grab it and not just throw it away and I decided to give my life a second chance with DPji."

Shekhar was numb the way Sharmishtha spoke and he felt insulted on the other Sujatha was about to say something but RP held her hand and stopped her. The guests applauded Shomi, Shomi moved towards DP and gave a nod and he was elated,

Since the priest was available right there without any haste Swara, Ragini, Nandini and Adi decided Shomi and DP to get married immediately. DP was a little sceptical but the other family members agreed and both DP and Shomi were married. After that Swara spoke.

(Swara) "By the way the show is still not over (turning towards Adi and Nandini), its show time. Let's do this (turning towards the guests), I request everyone present here to have your seats at the banquet hall where feast is awaiting and I would like all the family members to stay back"

All the guests left towards the banquet hall while Family members were confused but still they took their places and Shekhar and Sakshi were surrounded by Sahil, Ragini and Laksh as they didn't want them to run. Both Shekhar and Sakshi were shocked as to what was happening. RP's heartbeat started to increase. Swara stood by Sanskar and entangled her hands with his. Sanskar came out of trance and gave a confused look to Swara but Swara just kept her face straight. She didn't want to share the personal details with the guests that were there in fact even FAB 5 had left the place along with their family to give them privacy.

(Warning : You might not like the content that I am going to describe or portray. Its nothing sexual but you might feel disgusted about how I am writing but I am just stating facts and reality also these shits do happen. If I am hurting anyone's sentiments I am sorry but this is important for my story content too. This about those people who are gold diggers and would do anything to get the same and it is also about child abuse. So please if you are not comfortable do not read further. The below content is going to be in bold, so you can skip that content and read when the fonts become normal. If you like this content and emotion please do give inline comments)

The video played where all dirty deeds of Shekhar and Sakshi were recorded. The video showed that Shekhar was the one who used to give Sakshi contacts of rich men so that they could loot money. In fact till date they used to bring home prostitutes and enjoy when Adi was not at home. Shekhar and Sakhsi were no less than whores. They believed in having open relationship. The video showed each detail what used to happen at home. In fact Shekhar still continued plotting against the Rich People and Sakshi would readily sell her body to get money. Then came the shock where Sujatha had gone to meet Sakshi and told that she didn't want to have any relation with the Bose and she wants them away from her family by hook or by crook. All were shocked to see this, RP held her hand even tighter because he wanted her to feel the pain. But Sujatha also didn't know about her friend's deed and she felt disgusted. Now came the part where Sujatha really felt ashamed of herself and she blamed herself for being the worst mother on earth the Video showed Aditya asking Shekhar and Sakshi few questions. The video showed that Adi had mixed something in Mr and Mrs Gadodias drink which went unnoticed by them and then once they were high Adi started interrogating them.

Then Adi recorded in the camera addressing to Sahil, Laksh, DP, Nandini and Swara that their mission has started

(Aditya) "Why do you do all this nonsense and what do you get by doing all this shitty things"

(Shekhar) "When you become 21 I will tell you. It helps in satisfying your lust. You know we abuse and use children as well as adults for our sexual needs. You see your mom and I are not enough for each other we needed something beyond that so we love having it our way"

Adi was clearly disgusted of what his father just confessed he felt like punching and killing him to death but he held himself as he had something else in mind

(Adi) "Mom when was the first you tried abusing a child for your pleasure?"

(Sakshi) "Oh that I remember so clearly, when I married your dad I made it very clear to him that we would have open relationship and he was pretty okay with it because even he was bored by just having me and both Shekhar and I enjoyed seeing each other in someone else's arms. We used to you know have sex in the same room with other people and we started having fun. Once we had fun with others we used to have fun with each other. It in fact gave a new meaning to our life. Our sex life improved more. (Adi was disgusted listening to their sex life but he kept mum only for the mission that was running in his mind).

(Adi) "But when did you start using boys who were kids for your pleasure"

(Sakshi) "I am coming to the point, then I was pregnant with you so Shekhar and I decided that for now we should stop doing all this and concentrate on your upbringing. So for nine months we restrained ourselves and I might add we were really losing our temper but as soon as we got to know we are having a son we controlled our lusts and temptation. Once we had you ......(she was interrupted by Shekhar)"

(Shekhar) "Oh come on let me also tell him, (Then Shekhar continued) but eventually after 6 months of your birth we started feeling our sexual desires surfacing and hence we again started finding others for our needs. Then after few years I told your mom that we have financial crunch and then we decided to start blackmailing rich people. Then our mission began. First person who got stuck with Sakshi was the person who was neighbour to RP Maheshwari. Then we got to know that Sujatha was friend of Sakshi and that's how she started going to the Maheshwaris. Since that idiot female (Sujatha) was always busy she left Sanskar and Uttara under Sakshi's care. Once Sujatha had to travel and the namesake rich husband of Sakshi was out of town, so Sujatha offered her to stay at Maheshwaris your mom didn't oppose because she started having lusty feeling for Sanskar, you know but your mom is so loyal to me that she informed me before doing any sort of stupidity. So the day we were planning to help your mother satisfy her lust, she decided to call two other people, you see your mother is a seductress and she is very naughty too, she wanted to do warm-up before attacking her prey but unfortunately,.........(Shekhar paused and told Sakshi to continue)"

Every family member were disgusted and Sanskar was standing numb holding Swara's had really tight. Swara knew he was not in his senses so she just rubbed her thumb over Sanskar's hand to calm down his nerves without even bothering the pain that was being inflected by Sanskar. Sujatha was numb and crying. Uttara cried badly seeing her brother and Rajat was supporting her. Uttara felt bad for not able to understand her brother's feelings because she always wanted to be like her mother strong headed woman. She literally saw failure in herself

(Sakshi) "Unfortunately Sanskar had come earlier to home than expected and he saw me having fun with two other people, so I asked my dogs to go and fetch Sanskar. I started undressing him and my mission was going to get accomplished when RP marched towards the room and he saw me, RP was going to catch me but somehow I ran from there along with the others. But to my bad luck RP informed the police and we were caught but you know that so called Rich Husband of mine bailed me out because your father blackmailed him but that didn't stop us from doing anything we continued enjoying and pleasuring ourselves. But look at Sanskar's fate, his bad luck that I met him again and I was so happy that he recognized me and I could still see the fear and I was satisfied with what I did with him years ago....... Saying this she went into deep sleep and Shekhar was already passed out...

Adi started crying in the video itself he didn't know how to react and soon Swara and Laksh came there and pacified him and took all the recordings along with Adi and left them in their condition.

The video stops playing and everyone present there come out of shock

Sujatha came right in front of Sakshi and slapped her till she fell down the ground and Canada Police came by that time and caught Shekhar and Sakshi for Fraud, Child Abuse and what not.

Sanskar came out of the shock, left Swara's hand and started searching for someone, when he spotted that someone, he ran towards that person and cried, in fact he cried like a baby. He was shedding out all his pain that was bottled within him for years now (its not necessary that you always find solace in your girlfriend, friend or wife's arms, you always need parents by your side no matter how much you grow). He found his solace in his dad's arms. His dad just engulfed him like a baby and pacified him telling soothing words. Uttara at once ran towards Sanskar and hugged him and even she cried for him. It was hard for RP to take care of both his children at once and because of which DP came to his rescue and handled Uttara who seeing his brother's condition felt guiltier. But Sujatha was one who stood like a statue she didn't understand how she was not able to understand her son's pain. She was bad wife and even worst of a mother. How could she allow anyone to torment her son for so long. Then somehow Sanskar held back his tears and told something to his dad and left from there.

(RP) "Ragini and Laksh I am really sorry that on this auspicious and special day of yours had to get ruined like this. Sanskar had told me to apologise on behalf of him because he was not able to meet anyone's eyes. So I regret for all that took place"

(Laksh) "Chachaji (Uncle), this is how we planned and everything went like how we wanted now Chachaji please take care of him because for another two to three days he is going to be at his vulnerable state. He needs more love and support now. So don't bother about Ragini and I"

(Ragini) "Chachaji, please stop behaving like we are an outsider we are all together in this and I am glad he has come out of his trauma like how he helped me earlier, now I have repayed him back that's all and moreover he is my brother. And this was nothing, if I had to give my life or any of my happiness to him I would have readily given that. Please Chachaji take care of Sanskar and also please send him to our house so that Laksh can handle him a little more."

(Laksh) "Also RP Chachaji please bring Aunty and Uttara too, I guess even they need some consultation and please chachaji don't scold or shout at anyone. Everyone needs care and they are in their most vulnerable stage"

RP nodded and left the place with Uttara, Rajat also left leaving Sujatha alone.

(Precap) : More of heart to heart talks.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

109K 4.9K 20
It's story of sanskar who was cheated by Ragini and her dadi ..presenting Swara as Ragini ...what will happen when sanskar get know on wedding date
468K 14.5K 47
This story starts from raglak marriage..... This is very different from serial..... And here swasan falls for each other eventually....
50.4K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
1M 50.7K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...