•. 𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊...

By 1-800-SHOOK-

"Those who know her name think of her only as a myth. After all, who would believe that the most feared being... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Sister in law
Chapter 2: Daggered
Chapter 3:Bitter Sweet Memories
Chapter 4: Heart Ripped Right out of her chest
Chapter 5: The Appology pt1
Chapter 6: Memories
Chapter 7: The Apollogy pt 2
Chapter 8: Caroline Forbes
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11:Little thing
Chapter 12: Finn Mikealson
Chapter 13: Back from the dead
Chapter 14: Murder that b*tch
Chapter 15: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 16: "Niklaus?"
Chapter 17:Potentially Dying
Chapter 18:Slice, Slice
Chapter 19:Bonnie Bennet
Chapter 20: Not the kind you eat
Chapter 21: Ripahh!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22: 𝕰𝖝𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙

Chapter 9: Darker

53.6K 1.2K 304
By 1-800-SHOOK-

"HEART SHAPED KISSES I REALLY MISS MY MISTRESS"

Mystic Grill

"It's all so weird." Elena stated, settling into her seat. "The Originals are throwing a ball. Like...an actual ball."

"It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is." Caroline snapped, looking disgusted. "And who wrote the message asking to meet you?"

"I have no idea," Elena shook her head. "One of Klaus's siblings? I guess there's only one way to find out."

Caroline leaned back and gave Elena a pointed look. "I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going."

"I did," Elena replied, leaning forward. "Which is all the more reason why I need a drama-free bodyguard."

"Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux, and by that, I mean Stefan." Caroline tilted her head at Elena.

Elena groaned and shook her head. "Uhhh, I can't deal with either of the Salvatores right now. Whatever Stefan's feeling, he's channeling it all against Klaus, and Damon...it's just not a good idea."

"Why?" Caroline challenged. "Cause you two made out?"

Elena leaned back, stunned, and stared at her friend who admitted, "Bonnie spilled the beans."

"I was gonna tell you." Elena said guiltily, sighing. "It's just after everything that happened with your dad..."

"Elena," Caroline leaned forward. "When you and Matt kissed for the first time this freshman year, you called me the second it happened. I don't hear about this until now? From somebody else?"

Elena shook her head again, struggling for something to say. "I-I'm sorry. It's just...I don't even know how I feel about it yet. All I do know is that...it just used to be so much easier."

She stared off into space, reminiscing, while Caroline looked down sadly.

"Careful, Caroline."

An unpleasantly familiar voice interrupted the two.

"It's all well and good till she stabs you in the back." Rebekah walked up next to their table. Her appearance was as perfect as usual, her blonde hair up high in a ponytail, long dangling earrings hanging from her ears.

Elena tensed. "What are you doing here? I know Elijah's rules. No hurting the locals."

"Get over yourself, Elena." Rebekah smirked. "It's not all about you."

As she walked away, Elena and Caroline watched her, and frustration built up in Caroline when she saw the Mikaelson walking towards Matt and pulling out an invitation.

"Oh my god." Caroline observed. "She's inviting him to the ball. Why is she inviting him?"

"Probably to get this reaction from us." Elena replied, her eyes narrowing at Rebekah. She looked back at Caroline, but was distracted as a someone from across the restaurant called out.

"Oh, Bekah!"

Caroline turned in her seat to see as well. A stunningly beautiful woman stood in the entrance to the Grill and was waving a hand at the Mikaelson.

"Time to go!"

Rebekah beamed and quickly ended her conversation with Matt, striding towards the woman. "Coming, sister."

Caroline turned back to Elena, her mouth open. Elena looked surprised as well.

"How many Mikaelsons are there?!"

Salvatore Boarding House

"Let me get this straight." Damon pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers. "You want to link your children using Elena's blood, kill one of them, therefore killing all of them, and then what? That's it? Things can't be that simple. How are you going to kill one of them?"

Esther said plainly, "I have a son who is willing to make the sacrifice. My eldest."

"Ah, the old guy." Damon nodded.

"Finn." Esther reminded him, pursing her lips. "He is a devoted son and understands why I must undo my wrongs."

"Wait. But if you connect Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and Finn with Elena's blood because they're siblings, then what about Klaus's wife? She's not related by blood...is she?"

"No, she is not." Esther said, frowning. "Audrea is...by all purposes the perfect daughter...she is everything I wished for Niklaus when he was human."

"What changed?"

"I was mistaken." Esther's eyes grew cold. "She has let Niklaus go astray. I thought her love would be enough to reign him in. I have watched...for a thousand years from the Other Side...hoping for her to change him, to make him see what he was doing was wrong. But she loves him too much. She makes sacrifices for him that I simply cannot understand. She has changed as well. When I knew her, Audrea was a beautiful and strong young woman who knew wrong from right, who would not harm others without good reason. When she lost her family, she changed. Become darker. I thought that making them immortal would help them help each other. I was wrong."

"They've been alive for like a thousand years." Damon rolled his eyes. "Surely, you should have expected that?"

Stefan asked, "So then what are you going to do about her? She's still old and powerful, and when she finds out you killed Klaus..."

"Which is why I need to take her first." Esther stated.

"What?" Damon raised his eyebrows incredulously.

She continued, "She still sees me as a devoted and loving mother. She was furious when Niklaus murdered me. So if I can lure her alone, I can trap her before I kill my children and get to her later."

"But...why do you need our help?" Damon drawled. "Except for the fact that you need Elena's blood."

"I've observed Elena Gilbert for a while." Esther stated. "She thinks of my second eldest, Elijah, more highly than she does the others. In my opinion, it will be hard for her to agree to this plan if she finds out what the purpose of her blood is for. I care not for killing Elena Gilbert, contrary to your assumptions. I simply need her blood. One drop of it would suffice."

"So what do you need us to do?"

"I want you to get me her blood." Esther faced them and coolly clasped her hands together. "Before the ball tonight. Only then can I proceed with my plan. You wish to be free of Niklaus, do you not? This is your chance."

Stefan and Damon exchanged looks and were silent for a long moment before Damon smirked.

"We'll do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.4K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
114K 3.1K 30
Elijah Mikaelson, on his way to sacrifice himself with Klaus, receives a suprising call from a person who was supposed to be dead. Who is this person...
79.4K 3.1K 52
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬...
87.9K 1.7K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...