Full Sun || Haechan

Por _Norenmin_

Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader Mais

Intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
HAPPY 10k
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Satus Update

1

21.2K 435 846
Por _Norenmin_

*edited*

I woke up to the loud blaring of my alarm clock.

(AN : Starting of strong with the Cliche of waking up to the annoying alarm)

"Uhhhhhhhggg!" I groaned out loudly.

Today was the day I had been dreading since the first day of summer. It was the first day of school.

Normally I would be excited for the first day of school but not today. Not only was today the first day of my senior year, but it was my first day at a new school.

For 17 years I had lived in Busan South Korea, where I had a peaceful and comfortable life. I had many friends, a socially active school presence, and most importantly I had my two best friends Eunji and Hyunjin.

Eunji and Hyunjin were twins but our similar appearances had others mistake us for triplets. Aside from our looks, our parents were also best friends so we basically grew up as siblings.

Sadly I had to move from my comfortable life in Busan to Seoul. My Dad's company had gained much popularity over the last few years so he decided to move his headquarters to Seoul. My mom and Dad moved right away but luckily I was allowed to finish the school year back in Busan. Eunji and Hyunjin's parents offered me to stay until the end of senior year but my dad didn't want me to be away for too long. Sadly, I was eventually forced to move all the way out here with them.

After much time sitting in bed, wishing for a fast painless death, I finally forced my self to get up. I did my light make up routine and got ready for my first day of school. With all the energy I could muster, I finally forced myself downstairs, dreading the day that was ahead of me.

I sighed out in sadness when my driver came to pick me up.

"I'm leaving for school." I loudly let my parents know hoping to get some sort of response. I don't know why I tried, no one ever paid any attention to me in this house. I don't know why I was forced to move out here if I was going to be ignored anyway.

Our family's butler opened the back door of the car for me.

"Have a wonderful first day of school Miss Y/N."

"Thank you Mr. Park." I smiled at him before he closed the door behind me.

At least there was one person in this house who somewhat cared.  He was only doing his job but  it was better than nothing.

I texted Eunji and Hyunjin on my way to school.

Group Chat

Me:
Heyyy!!!

Eunji:
Good morning beautiful ^.^ are you on your way to school?

Me:
Yes but Im really nervous ㅠㅠ

Hyunjin:
Why would yOU be nervous!! u were basically the Queen of school!! Im sure someone as beautiful as u will make friends in no time.

Me:
UwU

Me:
Hyunjin do you really think so 🤧💕

Hyunjin:
Ofc !!!!! No one is prettier than my sister

Eunji:
Do you forget that IMMM your real sister ._.

Hyunjin:
.........

Hyunjin:
sometimes I forget that you even exist

Eunji:
😒😒😒

Eunji:
Anyways.....

Eunji:
On the bright side at least now that u live in Seoul you might be able to find your prince again!!!!!!!!

Me:
Like that would ever happen. I dont think you realize just how big this city is. And even if we did happen to meet what are the chances that we would recognize each other??? I was 7 and he was 10 when he moved away

Eunji:
Because u dont forget your first love just like that!!! I have faith that you guys will meet again fall in love, get married, and then let me be the god mother of your children 😍

Hyunjin:
Prince my but. Y/N dont need no man!! She is a strong independent woman okay😒

Eunji:
Hyunjin can u please exit the chat now 🙄

Eunji:
And while u r at it, go take a walk off a cliff.

Hyunjin:
Hahaha so funny!!! Your a fucking comedian 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Me:
*Sees the the twins arguing again*

Me:
*Exits Chat*

Eunji:
okay sorry Y/N 😭

Hyunjin:
We won't argue anymore!!!

Me:
Ok 😊

Me:
But I really do have to go. I just arrived at my new school!!

Hyunjin:
Good luck sis!!!!!!

Eunji:
Y/N Fighting 💪💕

I stepped out of the car and took in the sight of my new school. It was huge! At least 4 levels high.

I walked in through the entrance of the school in search of the main office. I was reading the school map when I accidentally crashed into someone.

I fell hard on my butt and made eye contact with a tan skinned boy. He kneeled down in front of me and picked up the map I was using. He stared at me with a blank expression.

"You must be new." He Said looking at my map.

"I'm so sorry." I quickly apologized. "I was looking for the Main Office and I-"

He stuck his hand out and looked back at me.

I grabbed his hand as he began to help me up.

"Thank you." I said a little to soon.

Before I could fully stand up, the boy let go of me causing me to fall again.

I watched as he and everyone in the hallway started laughing. I felt my cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

"Next time watch where you're going." He crumpled up my school map and threw it at my face before walking away.

Why this little asshole!

I held in my anger. I couldn't afford to get in trouble on the first day of school.

"Don't pay attention to him." A girl appeared out of nowhere and helped me up.

"My name is Kim Yeri by the way, but you can just call me Yeri." She smiled brightly.

"My name is Lee Y/N."

"What a pretty name." She said and wrapped her hands around my left arm.

"Well Y/N-sshi I'll take you to the main office."

I nodded and smiled as she led the way.

"Are you a 1st year?" She asked me trying to make conversation.

I nodded my head no. "I'm a senior."

She looked shocked. "Really! You look too small to be a senior."

I was amused at her comment. She was very tiny herself but I knew she was also a senior by the textbook she was carrying.

She must've noticed my reaction.

"Yes I know I'm also short but you just have such an innocent baby face."

"Thank you....I think." I giggled awkwardly.

"Umm can I ask you a question?" I asked

"Sure." She smiled brightly.

"Who was that boy earlier?"

"Ohh." She rolled her eyes. "He's just this schools most hated person."

"Hated?" I asked with an urge to find out more about him.

"Yes..... Well, even though everyone hates him he is also super popular."

"How does that work?"

"Because of his friends. They are the schools most attractive guys, but unlike him, they aren't total jerks. Honestly, if he didn't have such a nasty attitude he wouldn't be so bad himself."

"I see..." If he had such a bad personality then how did he have friends and still manage to be so popular.

"But don't worry about him." Yeri said pulling me out of my thoughts, "Just avoid him and you'll have no trouble."

"What happens if I don't?" I asked curiously.

"Then he will make sure to turn your life into a living hell." She stated coldly.

"Rumor has it that a girl from another school once confessed to him but he pushed her and told her that he would never date someone as ugly as her. The girl disappeared but came back a year later after getting plastic surgery done all over her body and face. She confessed to him once more but he rejected her, he laughed at her and said he found her even more repulsive than before. The girl is said to have disappeared and changed her face once more, but this time she is waiting to carefully plot her revenge against him."

I shuddered at the thought of this ridiculous rumor actually being true. What was in the water here in Seoul because this type of craziness did not happen back in Busan.

"Oh look we're here." She said and held the door open for me.

"Thank you." I bowed to her for being so kind.

"No need to thank me. I hope to see you at lunch." She waved at me before turning away.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.8K 355 33
❝ 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 ❞ ↳ 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ↳ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃.
90K 2.1K 45
in which, na jaemin- the schools heartthrob and the captain of the soccer team falls in love, and completely forgets about ayeong, his best friend. "...
50.3K 1.8K 13
დ ❙ 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 ↺ ❙ ©𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮...
34.7K 1.9K 11
❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄.❞ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘢 𝘫𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰...