Hamilton Soccer Moms AU

By locker130

This is just a silly Hamilton AU where Burr and Hamilton are very proud soccer moms. Cover art credit to my t... More

A Birthday Invitation
Minivans & Party Plans
Target Trip
Party Preparations
Pre-Party Shenanigans
Burrthday Party Part 1
Burrthday Party Part 2
Burrthday Party Part 3
Burrthday Party Part 4
Burrthday Party Finale
Apology?
Lachanophobia
Soccer Teams
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 1
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 2
Take Your Kid to Work Day Part 3
Take Your Kid to Work Day Finale
P&P Raps
Man of Honor?
Monticello
Stress Baking
First Day of School
Halloween Bash
Third Grade Drama
The Grocery Store
Art Work
Christmas Tree
Christmas Party
Christmas Day!
New Year, Same Alexander
Dinner with the Jeffersons
The Hoverboard
The PTA Debate
Friendsentine Day
The PTA President
The Aftermatch
The Aftermatch of the Aftermatch
Roller Skating
Too Many Children
The Mug
Vacation (kinda)
Vacation (kinda) Part 2
Vacation (kinda) Part 2.5 + Delta Airlines
Kidz Bop
FANART!!!!
FANART!!!!! Part 2
FANART!!! Part 3
FANART!!!! Part 4
FANART!!!! Part 5
FANART!!! Part 6
Amelia's Birthday
Amelia's Birthday Part 2
FANART!!! Part 7
"Bonding" Time
Amelia's Birthday Part 3
Day at the Arcade
Teacher Meeting
The Funeral
Spa Day
"Lazy" Sunday
Girl Scouts
Girl Scouts Part 2

The Race

288 25 96
By locker130

A/N: I just wanna say...

 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH LIKE HOW DO YOU PUT UP WITH ME AND THIS CRAZY STORY ABOUT HISTORICAL FIGURES EKKKKK I JUST LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 

"PHILIP!" Angelica yelled, throwing a pillow at his sleeping figure. "Get up, you idiot!"

"I'm up! I'm up, please don't hit me!" Philip said, sitting straight up in his bed while guarding his face.

"Let's go," Angelica ordered while she grabbed him by his hair.

"Ouch!" Philip yelled as she dragged him into her room. "My hair!"

"Who are you? Jefferson?" Angelica taunted.

"That would make you Dad," Philip pointed out.

Angelica shuddered, "Nevermind. Just sit on my bed."

Philip did as he was told and Angelica went to grab her makeup bag. "So, what are you gonna do with my hair?" Philip asked, lightly puffing up his hair.

"I was thinking about straightening it. That will give it some length," Angelica answered while she unpacked all her makeup. She took out her blush and smeared it across Philip's cheek.

"Isn't that a little much?" Philip questioned as she continued to pile blush onto her brush.

"Let the master do her work," Angelica said, beginning to uncap her lipstick.

"But you can't see my freckles with all this red stuff," Philip pouted.

"It's blush and you have too many freckles anyways." Angelica pressed the obnoxiously red lipstick against his lips, making him look like Miranda Sings.

"Look up," Angelica directed and he did so. She applied mascara blotchily to his eyelashes.

"Angelica! You poked me in the eye!" Philip jerked his face away from her.

"You're such a baby. Get back over here," Angelica said with a roll of her eyes. Philip grumbled but obliged. 

"Alright, done," Angelica said as she handed Philip a mirror.

Philip gazed at his face in the mirror. Bright blue eyeshadow was smudged all over his eyelids and mascara extended his eyelashes way past a regular human length. "What have you done to my face?" Philip whisper-screamed, placing a hand on his overly rosy cheek.

"Fixed it," Angelica answered simply. "You're welcome."

"Are you sure this is what you're supposed to do with makeup?"

"Postive," Angelica replied as she stood up to grab her straightener.

"What are you doing now?" Philip questioned anxiously.

"Your hair obviously." She plugged it in and grabbed a chunk of his hair.

"Alright, but be carefu- OUCH! Angelica!" Philip yanked his hair out of her grasp as the searing hot straightener touched his head. "I think you just burned off all my hair."

"I did not," Angelica protested.

"I'm done with this," Philip muttered while making his way to the door.

"Wait! Your hair is only half straightened, you look ridiculous."

"Fine," Philip said. He sat back down and let her finish.

"Ta-da!" She exclaimed, giving him the mirror once again.

"Oh my gosh, I look like a woman," Philip gapped at his reflection. Philip's usual untamable curly hair was perfectly straight, making him almost unrecognizable with the makeup too.

"Wasn't that the purpose of this?" Angelica pointed out.

"You're right. I am so gonna win the bet! And be the best sexy lady that starts the race!" Philip cheered.

"Philip, what in the world are you yelling about?" Eliza asked tiredly from the doorway. She peeked in at them to make sure they weren't murdering each other. "Oh, um, new look?"

"It's for a bet," he explained plainly.

"Interesting." Eliza walked out of the room and went to get a coffee, certain that she must be seeing things.

"I need one more thing," Philip said, noticing that he was still in his dinosaur onesie.

"And that is?" Angelica prompted.

"A dress."

Angelica opened up her closet and Philip's face lit up. "That one," Philip said, pointing to a pink sparkly lace dress. 

"This is my favorite dress. I'm only letting you wear it because you let me do your makeup. Guard it with your life," Angelica said seriously as she took it off the hook and gave it to him.

"Okay, whatever, yeah," Philip agreed although he hadn't been paying attention. He changed in the bathroom and waltzed out. "How do I look?" Philip asked. "Nevermind, I know I look great."

"If you get a single stain on this I will murder you," Angelica threatened as she watched Philip twirl in her dress.

"No promises," Philip smiled cheekily as he skipped out the door.

~At the race~

"Have you seen Philip?" Theodosia asked Georges.

"No, he's not in my class," Georges responded. "Do you think he went through with it?"

"No, I mean, come on, he's Philip. He wouldn't be caught dead in a dr- Oh my gosh," Theodosia gasped as Philip strutted towards them.

"Am I dreaming?" Georges asked.

Theo pinched him. "Hey!" he objected.

"Nope, I guess not," Theo said with a shrug.

"Hey!" Philip greeted in a shrill voice.

This broke Georges and he burst into laughter. "You... you actually did it!"

"I did, now pay up," Philip said, now in his usual voice. Georges begrudgingly dug out his best pokemon card from his pocket and gave it to Philip.

"Charizard, nice," Philip observed, "I'm gonna beat you with this."

"No way, I still have-" Georges began to brag.

"What happened to your face?" Theo interrupted with a look of disgust on her face.

"I knew Angelica messed it up! She just wouldn't admit it," Philip complained.

"Messed it up is an understatement. It looks like you were in a Sephora when it exploded," Georges commented.

"What have people been saying?" Theo asked him.

"Well, no ones really recognized me except you guys. I've just been saying my name's Philipa and that I'm new here. Even Mrs. Turner fell for it. I even got a boy's number. It was... awkward," Philip recounted the day's events.

"I guess that makes sense. If I hadn't seen Angelica's dress I would not have known it was you," Theodosia responded. Georges was still too overcome with giggles to comment.

"Hey losers," Amelia said as she drove over. "Oh and Philipa, I heard you're new here."

"It's Philip," 'Philipa' corrected. "I said I was gonna be the sexy lady. I am the sexy lady."

"Ohhhh, hey Philip. You look... handsome?" Amelia complimented.

"Thanks!" Philip said, doing a little twirl for them.

She turned to Theo. "So, we gonna start this thing or you too chicken?"

"I'm never too chicken," Theo replied while flicking her sunglasses down from her head to her eyes. The two girls got into their cars, sketcher light-ups ready on the gas pedal. Georges watched from the sideline with an amused look on his face.

"Alright, I'm looking for a good clean fight and nothing but it. No cheating," Philip directed with a glance at Amelia.

"On your mark, get set, GOOOOOOO!!!!!" Philip yelled. He whipped a flag out of his pocket (yes the dress has pockets, I stan dresses with pockets) and waved it around dramatically. Amelia and Theo sped past him even before he had said go, spraying up dust in their path.

"No one ever listens to me," Philip groaned, "And now I have dust on my dress."

"Angelica is gonna murder you," Georges noted.

"I know, she already told me," Philip grumbled.

"Look! Their both coming around the corner!" Georges pointed to the two hot pink cars flying around the corner of the school.

"Nevermind that. Look at the state of this dress. I mean, they could have looked where they were driving," Philip continued complaining. While Philip was lost in his own worries, both Amelia and Theo flew across the finish line, one finishing before the other.

"I won! I won! I won!" Amelia cheered, clapping her hands giddily while jumping up and down.

"No!" Theo protested. "I won, right Philip?"

"Umm.. yeah," Philip nodded unconvincingly.

"No, Philly were you even watching? I crossed way before her," Amelia objected.

"Of course I was," Philip lied, "But I need another opinion, Georges, what did you see?"

"Uhhhh..." Georges began as the two girls both glared at him. "Theodosia won."

"He's only saying that because he likes her better!" Amelia argued.

"No, it's true! I won!" Theodosia shouted, stomping her foot and getting up in Amelia's face.

"I won because my car's better!"

"I won because my car's prettier and faster!"

"Please we all know that I'm the prettiest thing here," Philip tried to ease the tension with a joke.

They glanced at him before returning right back to fighting. "Wanna battle?" Georges asked as they watched the fight gradually get more intense.

"Sure," Philip shrugged as he pulled out his pokemon cards. "I'm sure they'll figure something out."

"Listen here," Amelia spoke between her teeth, "Philip is mine. Back off."

"I knew him way longer than you. We've been friends for ages," Theo growled.

"That's all you'll ever be. Friends," Amelia spat as she pushed Theodosia to the ground and climbed in her car.

That's all I want, Theodosia thought to herself, to be friends.

Oh yes, that is all you want Theo... for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 29 21
Theodosia Burr and Phillip Hamilton are braving the real world with all its problems, Theodosia finds a way to use her voice and speak up with her pe...
10.8K 513 30
COMPLETED Elizabeth Schuyler is a 21yr old woman who lives with her two sisters, 18yr old Peggy Schuyler and 23yr old Angelica Schuyler in a cosy apa...
17.1K 261 43
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad😅 it's basically like those Hamilton react to the future cuz I realized that there weren't many... ships...
5.3K 238 14
COMPLETED*** This year's winter ball had been magnificent. The same magic that had brought Eliza, and Alexander together all those years ago, had don...