The Alpha Of Darkness

By justyourordinarynerd

Cruel, vindictive and murderous. His name lingered in every wolves' mind, the bitter hatred, all consuming... More

Authors update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
**Important**
Chaper 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 33

4K 165 9
By justyourordinarynerd

The next morning, Lolita found herself cocooned in a pair of study arms, her face muffled deeply into a broad chest, the steady heart beat bringing Lolita tranquility. She snuggled in deeper, realising her own arms were wrapped around Damien's athletic build, along with their legs being intricately intertwined. Even if she wanted to break out of his hold, this would be near impossible.

Lolita began pondering on how she had been breathing at all last night, given her face's deep confinement within Damien's chest, their two bodies had practically become one, his all consuming arms clinging onto her like she was his life line.

She attempted not to stir as she didn't want to arouse Damien from his slumberous state, the petite girl was certain he had not properly slept since the incident. A growing initiative inside her focused on nothing other then his wellbeing, this overwhelmed her.

Lolita feared she was attaching to the Alpha much too rapidly, for her liking. Unlike humans, werewolf relationships formed differently, especially when it was a matter of mates. The pair would've been expected to be fully mated within days. Nonetheless, considering their circumstances and characteristics, this was not the case. Although the pair had not rushed into anything, the proximity Lolita wanted with her mate worried her.

Before she could dwell on these thoughts any longer, she felt the tightened arms around her loosen. A large hand extended towards her hair, caressing the silky locks.

"Good morning, little wolf" His husky voice mumbled.

"Morning" She replied back through a yawn. Breaking free from Damien's hold, she faced him, admiring his tousled hair and childlike morning look.

"What's the plan for today then?" Lolita sweetly asked.

Realisation sunk into his features, the petite girl watched in confusion as his face morphed into the stern and hardened expression he formally carried.

"Shit" He groaned.

"Excuse me?"

Before Lolita could receive a reply, she watched the Alpha bolt upright, dashing around the large room like a manic.

"Dear God, you're not possessed now, are you? Or is this another Alpha thing?" Lolita joked as Damien reappeared from the bathroom, a toothbrush poking out of his mouth, the buttons from his shirt undone.

"Actually it kind of is" His muffled chuckle faintly heard from his mouth full of tooth paste. "I have a meeting with an Alpha from a neighbouring pack and I completely forgot, er.. I was distracted"

Lolita, basking in her own distraction, simply nodded in response. Too absorbed by her mate's defined abs which were visible through the unbuttoned shirt. She watched as they flexed from his rushed movements, it was a sight for sore eyes, she thought. Before Damien had the chance to catch her, she averted her gaze and he rushed back off to the bathroom.

Lolita stood up meeting the cold floorboards, she padded towards the closet, pulling out a fresh suit for Damien, noting that the contents seemed to be mostly smart attire, not that she could picture Damien in anything else. The thought of Damien waltzing around in a pair of shorts or sweat pants amused her.

Setting the item on a stool near the bathroom she crawled back under the covers, sitting up but securely wrapping them around herself. No later, a shirtless Damien shot out, he had managed to tame his wild hair but at his accelerating speed, Lolita knew that it would not last.

"Thanks" He managed to blurt out at the sight of the suit. Instead of carrying the clothing to the bathroom, he proceeded to undress and throw on the fresh set of clothes.

"Damien!" Lolita irritably voiced, falling back onto the fluffy mattress, looking up at the celestial chandelier.

"Oh" He awkwardly laughed, fiddling with his belt. "I'm not use to sharing a room with someone. I, er- sorry. You can look now, I'm decent"

Lolita sat back up in laughter of her own, slowly she retreated from the bed approaching the Alpha and setting his shaking hands down, away from his tie, knowing too well that in his frantic state it would be much quicker if she dealt with the fastening.

"Thanks" He breathlessly stated.

"You need to stop thanking me" She replied giggling as she recalled the endless times he had mumbled this as if it had been the most unfamiliar word to him.

"Fine" he replied a smirk spreading across his face, "I'll just express my gratitude in a more suited manner" With that said, Damien leaned in, pressing a warm kiss on Lolita's lips, catching her mid-giggle.

"I think I can get use to that" Lolita replied attempting to adopt her own smirk.

"Me too" Damien added through a hearty laugh as he poked Lolita's dimple. "Adorable" he murmured, surprising himself at the use of such a feminine word. But he could not think of anything else that could describe this breathtaking creature before him. He found himself reattaching their lips, melting into the sweetness emitting from Lolita.

Reluctantly, Damien finally pulled away, simply smiling at his mate before pecking her on the lips and retreating towards the door.

"Oh darling, you're becoming my greatest weakness" The cold Alpha whispered, quietly enough for her not to hear before rapidly pacing off.

Taking her time to get ready, Lolita flopped back into the bed, waiting for Damien's meeting to end. Each excruciating second without him caused her chest to psychically rumble, alarming her.

Deciding that she could not take a moment more of this, she found herself involuntarily following the corridor down to his office. Once she reached the immense door, Lolita mustered up the small courage she could before softly tapping the oak.

"Come in" She instantaneously heard. She opened the door ajar, slipping through. "You do know you don't have to knock, right?"

Damien motioned towards a chair opposite his desk, near the unknown Alpha. The petite girl offered him a smile "I didn't realise you were busy, I can come back another time"

"Nonsense. I'm never too busy for you"

"Okay" Lolita smiled, seating herself. She noticed that his stoic expression had returned, he took on his cold and dark outlook in which he addressed the rest of the world with. But Lolita saw right through this, she bit her lip attempting to control her laughter, Damien didn't help the situation. Catching her gaze, he shot her a small wink when he was certain the other Alpha was too distracted by his cell phone to notice.

Clearing his throat, Damien spoke, his tone surging power and dominance. "Lolita, I'd like to introduce you to Max. Max meet Lolita, my mate"

"Aren't you the prettiest little thing" Max gruffly voiced, his presence itself coxed in testosterone. Lolita shifted uncomfortably at his comment as she felt his wandering eyes assault her.

Damien roughly cleared his throat once again, capturing Max's attention. The bulky man was built like Mount Everest yet even he could not help the glint of fear he felt in the presence of Damien. Surly her mate wasn't that bad, was he? Lolita questioned herself.

"So, the humans?" Damien uninterestedly asked.

"We comply. Go through with the blasted questioning and leave it at that. Resisting will only spark their meddling nature and we can't risk them discovering our packs"

"Fair point" Damien noted, his tone unchanged.

"So it's settled"

"It is" Damien added, waving his hand dismissively. "You can get out of my office now"

Lolita was surprised at the lack of reaction Damien received from the walking steroid. He simply grunted before heavily dragging himself towards the door. Everything about him was ungraceful, Lolita found herself silently noting.

"What was that all about?" She asked Damien when the wolf was out of sight.

"Murder" Damien replied distastefully. "A pathetic human died and now the moronic police are questioning everyone. Due to my involvement with their world, I'm no exception"

"Your involvement?" Lolita quizzically shot back.

"Oh, I run a few businesses here and there" He quipped.

Lolita thought back to his talking car. "Cars?" She asked.

Damien chuckled at this, "You have no idea, sweetheart"

"Then show me" Lolita confidentially voiced.

"Alright" Damien replied through a smirk. "Guess you're coming along to this degrading interrogation then"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 19.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
3.1M 75.1K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
262 2 20
"He remained silent as he gazed upon her. He awaited her to initiate the conversation. If he was taken aback, he didn't show it, though a flicker of...
11.7K 561 10
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...