"The Ice Cream Truck"

By 70452oreo

Him, Her, ice cream truck. where love took its way. Adrianna there, she found love along the day. Ice cream... More

"The Ice Cream Truck"
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The End

Chapter 26

166 31 2
By 70452oreo

Adrianna's POV.

"I have never seen you in my life." I really don't know who this boy is.

"Yes! yes, you have!" I watch as he gets defensive.

"I don't know a thing about you..." I'm only speaking what I know is true.

"This can't happen.." I watch as he drops his face into his hands.

"There have been lots of complaints about loud noise coming from this room, we have patients sleeping so you need to leave or quiet down."

A nurse interrupts, looking right at this boy.

"You know what?! I'm done! I've spent most of the summer trying to get you to love me again."

I watch as the blonde pours out tears, with his cheeks turning a bright pink.

"I don't love you, nor would I ever go out with someone as childish acting like you."

With what I just said, I feel kind of guilty as I literally can almost see his heart splitting in two.

He says no word in response, just staring at me like I said the world was going to end or something.

Half a minute later, he puts his head down like a lost puppy and runs out of my room.

I regret being so cold to him, but I'm in no mood for silliness with an awful ache shooting through my head.

NIALL'S POV.

I can't get it through my head why she was so cold to me.

It damaged me the most, hearing the words 'I don't love you, nor would I ever go out with someone as childish acting like you.'

The way she could look me straight in the eyes and say it with such a hurtful tone in her voice.

Even with all our ups and downs this summer, I am still madly in love with her.

Not a feeling is absent when we meet eyes or just the presence of her in the same room with me.

I can't get over her, no matter how hard I try.

I'm literally going to have to chain myself down, to keep my distance from her.

Now I have to make myself come to the question, what is love?

But I've too far in love now to ever get there.

It sounds silly because she's been in my life for three or four months now, but I feel like I've known her for my entire life.

It looks like Alcohol is going to be my new love replacement......

Looking like a piece of shit, I walk into a local store and head straight to where the large freezers are.

Finding it, I walk straight to it and lift up three packs of Bud Light.

"Come to mama..." I say in a raspy voice out loud, catching weird looks from customers.

I awkwardly jog over to the counter, slamming the beer in front of the dazed clerk.

Being childish like Adrianna described me as, I stick out my tongue at her as she rolls her bulging eyes

.

She bags the beer and hands it to me, barely making any eye contact with me.

Getting my change, I exit from the store and walk outside into the fast-changing weather.

Before I came in, the sky was clear and the sun was quite social, as it wasn't shy to reveal many rays of sunlight.

But as It took some time to refresh, it resembles how I feel today.

I lose my train of thought, paying more and more attention to the pouring, cold rain that is completely soaking my entire body.

I walk slower than usual, due to the slippery pavement.

Walking six more blocks, I finally get to the Motel and waddle my stiffened body inside.

As I get lifted up by the elevator, I feel my stomach twist as it jolts to a stop.

Walking identically like a penguin, the rusted elevator doors slam into my sides.

That cheap thing.

With a couple of irritating scratches and bruises, I am able to make it back to my room without barely being that harmed.

After picking up a few of my dirty boxers and catching a quick breath, an unexpected anger sets in and frustrates me more than anything right now.

Along with that, I have an incredible urge to break something.

Without second- thinking I take grip of anything that first matches my sight and I smash it at the wall.

The confusion moving into my life twists my emotions all around, causing me to laugh at the scene of many piles of broken glass and damaged property right in front of where I stand.

With depression kicking my other emotions from their paths, it fills in every empty spot and begins with my torture.

To my despair, the torture I am experiencing is only to get worse as it soon awaits to give me the death penalty.

As my fingertips start shaking, and brutal-psychotic thoughts begin to linger throughout my body, I save myself by swallowing the ever healing antidote.

It's one of a kind and it remains to be the last thing I can depend on, to take every single bit of pain and suffering out of my life for just awhile.

This liquid I refer to as my personal anesthetic/ antidote, is the ol' and traditional.....

'Ireland's Finest Beer!'

Every Irish folk, including me agrees to it being the best beer ever to be processed down in the midlands.

I pour down the strong liquid, feeling a freeze in my stomach and the familiar taste of the unique flavor that i haven't had for almost eight years.

It really surprises me, that I can still recognize the flavor after not tasting it in such a long time.

With the very high alcohol tolerance that I inherit from my father, unsatisfaction comes to me in an instance-due to not even the slightest effect in return.

To fix the infuriating disappointment meeting my senses, I make the simple but effective decision that will recover my painful needs.

The 'Smart Blonde' that I obviously define, reaches for two more beers and chugs each one after the other.

I toss the the crunched up, empty cans to where I think the garbage is.

But I fail miserably, watching as they land on my bed because of my miserable attempt at the far away target.

I turn Irish Rock on at full volume, drinking up the rest of the six pack in just a short time.

The sensation of the alcohol hits me all at once, bringing me to be the drunkest I've ever experienced before in my life.

As the last bit of my self- protected inhibitions numb by an over indulgence of alcohol, I do something I would never think of doing in my right state of mind.

Without a clue to what I'm actually doing, I break one of my most important life values....

With countless complaints, ear shattering music, and no control whatsoever, i make the terrible mistake that is against my religion and belief.

"Come on Niall, you know you want it."

The very attractive model I invited with the others, pulls down her strapless shirt and red bra.

Revealing the full angles of each naked boob, I can't help the pleasure that rises amongst me.

"Uh, maybe you're right." I respond, looking at her up and down with my eyes.

"Come on Horan." She says in a sexy, low voice that completely turns me on.

"Niall Horny." She adds, along with a hot look in her eyes this time.

Unexpectedly, she jumps on my back leading me to the king-sized bed just across the room.

I throw her on the firm mattress, causing her a light giggle.

As I light some candles that I found in the bathroom, she instructs me to strip from my clothes first.

Still remaining drunk, I have no problem stripping until I am fully nude.

She widens her eyes at my body, clearly amused and starts from head to toe removing her clothes.

To that, I join her in bed and follow along to her leading movements.

What seems like fun at the moment, is something I will forever and soon regret, the moment I wake the next morning, remembering all the mistakes from this night................

I open my sleepy eyelids to the bright light escaping from under the window shades and into my room.

With a long yawn and arm stretch, i look around the room and raise my eyebrows when noticing the giant mess of what looks like pillow feathers and blankets scattered every where.

Being completely and utterly confused, the memories from last night hit me all at once.

When I get to the last part, being the biggest mistake, I feel shame and disgust.

"Nialler, may I admit.. You are quite something in bed!" I jump when that same slut I slept with, appears out of nowhere.

"No! I wish it never fucking happened! Take your shit and leave!" I throw her stuff firmly at the door, watching as she runs off like some burglar that was caught.

As she leaves, I rub each of my temples that ache and throb. As a massive head ache takes over, I try to erase sinful details I took part in.

I don't believe in premarital sex, and I promised to never lose my virginity in that kind of matter.

But now I get to live in damn guilt and continue my already ruined life, without Adrianna being apart of it.

The depression greets me one and too many times again, making me transfer into many deep thoughts, that have to deal with suicide.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I FINALLY MADE A LONGER CHAPTER !! I WORKED ALL DAY WITH BARELY A BREAK.....

SO, CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE WHO'S READ AND VOTED FOR MY STORY SO FAR !! ;))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.