Earth, Wind, Fire, and Telepa...

By jamiee1117

Saiki hears word of a new transfer student to PK Academy. He groans at another annoying person to hide his po... More

[1] Frozen
[2] Barriers Broken
[4] Sunflowers and Bugs
[5] Bikers and Gangs
[6] Dance, Dance, Dance!
[7] Airplanes
[8] Welcome Back
[9] A Day at PK
A Day at PK {pt.2}
A Walk Down Memory Lane
Treehouse
Talking To The Birds
Gym Time
Gym Time {pt.2} & The Roof
Sleepover 🌙
Sleepover ☀️
Teruhashi's New Interest
Guardian Spirits
New Discoveries
Under The Sea
Everything's Good
Sharing Is Caring
Kuboyasu Has Entered the Chat
Talking in the Hallway
Target: Flame L/n
Cookie Dealers
Running With the Bois
Shampoo & Lotion Incident
Under The Weather
Cyborg Cider Man No.2 & Strawberry Lime Galaxy Twist!
Karaoke {Pt.1}
Karaoke {Pt.2}
Comfort
Blushing
Dangerous Fan Clubs
Gonna Shoot a Shot
Two Stalkers, Two Teenagers
Bown Down Peasants
Possessive
Love
Bonus! Part 1 - The Volcano
Please forgive me-

[3] The Judgement Knights Of Thunder

11K 312 451
By jamiee1117

Translations may not be accurate

I own all drawings shown

Zero ~ Imagine Dragons

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You and Flame are currently staying in the hospital until someone decides to take care of you both. No one aside from Grell, some hospital staff, the coast guard, and that fish boat know about your incident. You and Flame are placed under government protection because of your 'special case' and you aren't allowed to talk about where you came from and how you were found.

As of right now you and Flame are learning to play Monopoly; You were about to pass Go, but Grell walked in and greeted you two.

"هل أنت مستعد لليوم الأول من مدرستك؟"

"Are you ready for the first day of your school?"

"There's no need to speak to us in our language we completely understand your language now." Flame said. You giggled a bit because Grell looked completely shocked at the words that came out of Flame's mouth. He gave him a look as if he spoke another language.

"But how is this possible?! How did you two learn an entire new language in a span of 5 days!" Grell practically shouted.

"We're quick learners." You added winking at him. Grell shook his head side to side and handed you a purple backpack with yellow stars and Flame a red backpack with black stripes.

"This is a school bag one for you Y/n and one for Flame. Now you two stick together I already spoke to the principal and he made sure that all of your classes are together. Now come over here we have to hide those markings on your faces."

"What?! Why!" You and Flame shouted immediately touching the markings on your face.

"As you can see like me and others we aren't born with those markings and you would stand out and we don't want that." Grell spoke. You and Flame nodded your heads and walked up to him.

Grell them rubbed concealer on both of your faces and handed you a mirror. You started to panic thinking that they were gone forever. Grell saw the panic in your eyes and quickly reassured you, "Do not worry once you get back here you can wash off the makeup and your marks will still be there." You calmed down hearing that.

"Now lets go before you're both late to school!" You and Flame rushed outside of the hospital with Grell and gestured for you to enter the car. Flame looked at it confused. "What is this thing?"

"We call it a car, it gets you from one place to another." Grell answered.

"Why don't you just walk?" you asked.

"Uh, you could, but using this will be faster." You hesitantly sat inside the car and Flame soon followed. You found the seats very comfortable; it took awhile for you to figure out how to use the seat belt though.

When the car started moving Flame looked like he was going to have a panic attack, "Mother Nature it moves!!! Y/n I don't like this." He looked as if he was going to cry.

You hugged his side, "Calm down Flame I'm scared too, but they wouldn't put us in this if it wasn't safe." You smile to reassure him.

"O-okay I'm trusting you."

The car stopped in front of the school gates, and Grell stepped outside. You and Flame followed his actions and exited the car as well. Flame was nervous, so you held his hand as you two walked into the building with Grell. "I'll walk you to the main office and then I will leave. Don't worry I'll be back around 3pm. to pick you guys up." You started to get nervous now because the building was very intimidating and you were wearing clothing that you weren't used to.

In the classroom a light-blue haired boy was sitting in his seat excitedly.I can't wait to meet the new kids! I hear they're from somewhere really far. If they're part of Dark Reunion I'll have to take them out though.

"Alright class as you know we have two new students. Make sure you are kind to them." The teacher says as she walks in, "Alright you two can walk in now."

Everyone looked towards the door. You walked in first and Flame shyly trailed behind you still holding your hand. They can't be part of Dark Reunion. They look too weak, but I can protect them though. 

"Please introduce yourself." You and Flame grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote your names on the board. both walked to the board and then wrote their names on it. You spoke first, "My name is L/n Y/n." You smiled, some of the kids had to close their eyes from your bright smile.

"My name is L/n Flame." Flame said with a big goofy smile. Next was the girl.

"Please take care of us!" You and Flame said in unison and bowed.

"Okay now L/n you can sit next to Kaidou and Flame you can sit next to Yamato. Kaidou and Yamato raise your hand." Kaidou quickly raised his hand and you walked over; the closer you got to Kaidou the more his face reddened.

You and Flame eventually made it through most of the school and now it was time for recess."This occult is fun Y/n!" Flame cheered, "Do you think I can hang out with the friend I made? I don't want to leave you alone."

"No it's okay go on." You replied. Flame smiled and ran over to them and played on the monkey bars. Getting bored you walked over to the sandbox and started making little sand creatures and made them fight each other. This went unnoticed by Kaidou, "Woah how are you doing that?!"

You panicked forgetting that no one was supposed to see that and quickly dismissed them. "Do what?" You tried putting a confused look on your face, but it doesn't seem to work.

"I know what I saw, but don't worry I won't tell anyone! I actually have a secret I have myself and I'll be willing to tell you. But you must not tell anyone or else you will feel the wrath of the Judgement Knights Of Thunder!" He spoke confidently. "By the way my name is Kaidou, Shun but you can just call me Shun."

"L/n, Y/n but you already know that. Just call me Y/n!" You smiled knowing he's someone you could trust. You put out my hand to shake and he shook it.

"Is it okay if my cousin can hear this too? He's the only one besides you that knows about my abilities." You asked.

"Of course the Jet Black Wings always have room for more allies!" You called over Flame and explained the situation. He chopped you right on top of your head telling you to be more careful. You're silently crying while rubbing your head in pain.

"Calm down Y/n I didn't hit you that hard!"

"I should file a report for violence." You whine rubbing your head more. Shun then spent 5 minutes explaining about a group called 'Dark Reunion' and how he the Jet Black Wings is the hero. You and Flame could tell it was a bit of a fantasy but let him keep talking because it was fun and it kept your mind off of my home.

You turned to Flame and whispered into his ear and he nodded his head in agreement. You stood up with pride and looked at Shun. "Shun get on one knee for me please." Kaidou's face turned red as he stuttered okay. Flame passed you a stick and you held it in your hand.

You tapped the stick of either side of Kaidou's shoulders, "I the disciple of nature grant you the power of Thunder!" You shouted; then, shot a small bolt of electricity through the stick and gave the power of thunder to Kaidou.

"Woah what was that?!" Kaidou screams.

"Point your finger at that bucket over there." Kaidou did as told and lightning shot out of his fingers and knocked down the bucket.

"Oh my goodness I have powers!" Kaidou shouts.

"Shhhh you mustn't tell anyone." Flame criticized.

"I won't tell a single soul!" Kaidou said with pride.

"Okay kids recess is over!" The teacher shouts.

It was the end of the school day and Kaidou was leaving which made you a little sad. "Bye Y/n! Bye Flame! My mama is here to pick me up!" About 10 minutes later Grell was at the front gates and he walked up to you and Flame and smiled, "How was your first day of school?"

"It was so much fun!" Flame said excitedly.

"Who knew occults could be so cool!" You screamed.

Grell sweat-dropped, "It's not an occult Y/n it's called a school."

Flame got into the car first and then you followed. —I think I'm going to like it here.

Edited 2/11/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.3K 57
𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔨𝔦 𝔨𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔬 𝔵 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...
125K 2.6K 15
◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆ (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
780K 8.3K 48
⚠ Smut warning ⚠ Do you like Saiki kusuo? then this is the book for you! not only does this book contain one-shots about Saiki kusuo himself, but it...
223K 10.3K 10
╰┈➤ 𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ⁽ʸ/ⁿ⁾ ❞ ⇝ in which a psychic boy found his sanctuary in the presence of a girl who can nev...