Pyaar Kiya Toh Nibhana!

By Cookiee9999

A story of two little cuties who met once in their childhood. Khushi remember her Annav, but he forgot her co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

3.9K 318 89
By Cookiee9999

"Is everyone ready? We need to leave.. Siddanth and Rahul's parents must be waiting for us.." Dada ji shouted.

Arnav came downstairs and walked towards Dada ji, "No matter how much you shout Dada ji, they are coming downstairs when they feel like.. Especially the girls!"

Dada ji nodded annoyed, "How's this fair to make this old man wait for so long?"

"Till then we can watch a movie instead of waiting.." Arnav said and moved to the couch. Dada ji kept standing making an annoying look to the couch, "I don't like this soft thing babua.. I will take a chair for myself.."

"Ok.. You let it be Dada ji, I will bring chair for both of us.." Arnav said and went to take two chairs for both. Dada ji happily settled on his chair while Arnav switched on the TV and sat on his chair.

They were watching DDLJ and Simran was telling her mother about Raj when her father overhears the conversation and gets angry.

"Oh no.. Yeh Simran bhi na.. Now her father will force her to marry that Kuljeet.." Dada ji slammed his fist on his lap dissapointed.

"Kuljeet looks like Siddanth hain na?" Arnav asked.

Dada ji smiled gulping, "Kyun Arnav babua? Does he look that much ugly?"

"Even Kuljeet is more handsome than him.." Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Ab kya kar sakte hain.. (Now what can we do?).. I was in search of an angry young man just like you and I found him.. Jab original nahin milta, toh uske clones se hi kam chalana padta hai (When you can't find original, then you have to adjust with his clones only)" Dada ji sighed.

"Original is here only Dada ji trying to win your heart dammit.. This is so damn frustrating, you already like me and I love Khushi.. this made in China is coming between us.. If he didn't exist, then Dada ji wouldn't bring him here and by that time I would have come back and Dada ji would ask my hand first to Khushi and problem solved.. but no, Dada ji thought he wouldn't ever get me as Khushi's husband and decided to adjust with the Made in China ASR.. Desi version my foot.." Arnav thought to himself.

"And I also wanted Desi boys, someone who knows about our culture for the girls.." Dada ji said.

"Oh, I'm Pardesi!" Arnav rolled his eyes boringly.

"No problem.. Will show this Dada ji that we Pardesi aren't less than this Desi versions.. Waise bhi original is always best.." he smirked to himself.

Their families descended the stairs, Siddanth was coming downstairs talking with Khushi much to Arnav dislike.

Arnav gritted his teeth and Dada ji just worsened his situation by admiring the couple, "Wow.. They look so beautiful together.."

"Exactly.. Just like Padmavati and Alauddin Khalji.." Arnav said with sarcastic tone.

"Arnav babua is he that much ugly?" Dada ji asked horrified.

"Ab kya kar sakte hain.. Clone se hi kam chalana padta hain na? (What can we do?.. You have to adjust with a clone, right?)" Arnav shrugged.

"Yeh Nalayak bhi na.. I thought Arnav babua would see himself in Siddanth but Arnav babua doesn't seem to like him.." Dada ji bit his nails thinking.

"We are ready Dada ji.." Khushi smiled and twirled once showing off her beautiful yellow suit.

"Today I got to know that Omelette can speak also!" Arnav said with fake astonished look.

Khushi glared at him, she turned to Siddanth and asked smiling, "Siddanth ji how I am looking today?"

"Tasty omelette.." Siddanth smirked.

Arnav let out a mocking chuckle while Khushi widened her eyes horrified, "Main omelette nahin hoon (I'm not an omelette)"

"Dada ji is this way to flirt with your granddaughter in front of you? Nowadays these youngsters have no shame at all.." Arnav said to Dada ji.

Dada ji gritted his teeth, "Siddanth babua behave yourself.."

He pulled Khushi to his side to make sure both don't come close to each other before marriage. Arnav smirked to himself seeing his plan successfully done.

"Oh my God.. Khushi got separated from her Made in China ASR.." Arnav mocked her walking beside her and Dada ji.

Khushi glared at him.

"Next time he utters such words "Tasty" to you.. I will break his teeth!" Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"For now stop gritting yours otherwise it will break before you break his teeth.." Khushi said sarcastically.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Let's go otherwise we will get late.." Mami said.

Dada ji rolled his eyes, then looked at Mami properly and burst out laughing.

Everyone looked at him confused.

"Why did she put kid's colored pencils on her face?" Dada ji giggled trying to control himself.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Village wale Dada ji this is called make up!" Mami glared at him.

"Make up? What does that mean?" Dada ji asked confused.

"Upar bana ho.. (Make it on top)" Rahul replied in Hindi smiling.

"On top? But she made it on her face na?" Dada ji frowned.

"Make up means cosmetics girls put on their faces to make them more beautiful.." Akash replied.

"Now it makes sense.." Dada ji nodded and glared at Rahul, "Can't you explain me a thing properly? Ullu ke pathe.."

Rahul pouted, "But if you translate from English to Hindi.."

"Shut up.. I don't want to hear anything.." Dada ji shook his head and everyone walked to leave.

Shopping mall..

Dada ji walked with Arnav and Khushi in the shopping mall, he was surprised seeing such a big place that looks like a city itself. It had many different shops, cinema hall, restaurants and many more.

"A person can live here itself.." he commented with big smile on his face.

They took more steps and found a boy and girl kissing each other.

Dada ji and Khushi shut their eyes and started walking hurriedly but Arnav looked at them weirdly, and followed them: What happened suddenly?

"They were doing that.." Khushi whispered and Dada ji shook his head in disbelief and disgust.

"What?" Arnav shrugged.

"That.. Ullu ke pathe.." Khushi looked at him angrily for not understanding her words.

Dada ji widened his eyes in horror at Khushi's courage to call Arnav, Ullu ke pathe. He immediately slapped her shoulder asking her to behave herself earning a smirk from Arnav.

"Why don't you speak the word and I will understand?" Arnav asked.

"That what you never did with a girl.." Khushi said smirking with mischievous glint on her eyes.

Arnav glared at her realizing she was talking about the kiss of those teenagers. Khushi giggled.

"You never did that.. with a girl?" Dada ji asked.

"Nahin.." Arnav nodded sideways feeling awkward.

Dada ji smiled with moist eyes, "Kahan milega aisa ladka aaj kaal.. (Where will we find this boy nowadays?).. Seriously there's no one like you.."

Arnav smiled feeling happy someone at least praised him for that, he kept his first kiss to the woman who's going to be his life partner and others only laughed at him.

Dada ji walked ahead biting his nails, "What should I do? I'm liking Arnav babua too much.. more than that Nalayak and Worst English-Hindi translator.. I wish I could make him marry Khushi bitiya.. But will he accept that? He must have had so many good proposals, why will he accept us? Clone se hi kam chalana padta hai.."

"Did you ever kiss a boy?" Arnav asked to Khushi.

"Haan.." she nodded, "I'm not like you.. I have kissed him many times.."

"What the.." Arnav looked at her shocked.

"Unbelievable.. Sheher ki ladki!" Arnav said in Dada ji tone and went on walking.

Khushi laughed and ran towards him, hugging him from behind, "It was your picture I kissed many times!"

Arnav smiled faintly and turned to her, he cupped her face: I troubled you a lot, right? I forgot about my Pipiness and here you spent your life with my memories..

Khushi nodded her head with cute complaining look.

"But now you're mine and no Desi version will take you away from me.." he said.

"Dada ji.." Khushi gasped.

"Not even Dada ji will take you away from me.." Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Arnav I can't see Dada ji anywhere.. I think he got lost.." Khushi cried.

Arnav looked around and face palmed.

"Oh no.. Rahul and Siddanth's families must be waiting to meet him and talk about marriage and here Dada ji got lost.." Khushi said panicking.

"You're very desperate to get married.." Arnav glared at her, "It's good that Dada ji decided to disappear and meeting with Siddanth and Rahul's family is cancelled.."

"Let's search for him.." Khushi said holding his hand and pulling him to walk.

"Khushi he must have found a modern Dadi ji who's teaching him how to do that.." he pointed to the teenagers still in kissing each other.

Khushi smacked his shoulder, "Arnav woh mere Dada ji hai (He's my Dada ji).. Have some respect.."

"Khushi your Dada ji isn't a kid.. he must have reached in that restaurant by now.." Arnav shrugged.

"Arnav Dada ji doesn't know the way to that restaurant.. Please we have to search him, I know he got lost.." Khushi cried.

"Shall we go to the police station then?" Arnav asked.

Khushi glared at him and stomped her feet on the floor before walking away in search for her Dada ji alone.

Meanwhile Dada ji was standing on escalator praying to God that it's not his last day on earth. He was nervously trying to climb up the stairs, but it was already moving alone.

"What's happening here? Moving stairs.. Yeh kya hai bhai? (What's is this?)" he cried trying to climb up again but failed miserably.

"Oh Dada ji this goes up alone.. You don't need to move.." some boys shouted laughing at him.

Dada ji glared at them, "I know everything.."

"He must be in that shop.. buying some lungis to do the lungi dance in your wedding.." Arnav said pointing to one men's shop.

Khushi glared at him, Arnav shrugged: What? Am I not helping now?

"I think I should call Siddanth to help me only.." she said angrily and walked away.

"No way.. I'm here.." Arnav ran to her and started helping her search Dada ji.

"He's there.." Arnav shouted pointing to Dada ji rushing inside women toilet.

Arnav and Khushi face palmed and ran towards that side. Dada ji walked out frightened with some ladies showing him their sandals.

"Besharam (Shameless).." they curse him.

"Dada ji.. Are you okay?" Khushi asked caressing his shoulder.

"Dada ji hai.. phir bhi iski himmat toh dekho (He's a Dada ji.. Still look at his courage)" another lady glanced angrily at them and walked inside the women toilet.

"You should go there.." Arnav pointed to the men toilet and Dada ji ran inside sweating already, he badly needed to use the washroom after going through that torture moving stair!

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Dada ji bhi na.. He would have gotten beaten up by those ladies.." Khushi giggled.

"And you thought he was lost.." Arnav said.

Dada ji walked outside with relieved smile, "Let's go.."

Arnav and Khushi took him to the restaurant they fixed to meet with Siddanth and Rahul's family.

Dada ji greeted Siddanth and Rahul's family and then all of them settled on their seats ordering for dishes as it was lunch time now.

"Khushi is so beautiful.. we really like her.." Siddanth's mother said smiling.

Dada ji nodded smiling a little, then looked at Khushi sitting beside Arnav, both were teasing each other and giggling.

"Wow.. If only I could make Khushi bitiya married to Arnav babua.. It would be great!" he thought to himself.

"Khushi Ma is praising you.." Siddanth cleared his throat.

"Kyun, teri tareef nahin karti? (Why, doesn't she praise you?)" Arnav raised his brows.

"What the.." Siddanth uttered making Arnav roll his eyes.

Khushi smiled and thanked Siddanth's mother. Rahul's mother was clinging to Payal much to Mami's disappointment who cried to Mama ji, scared of losing her daughter in law.

They all started chatting about Khushi, Payal, Rahul and Siddanth. Arnav and Akash were the only ones in silent mode.

Khushi suddenly started fuming in anger, Arnav looked at her confused, "What happened ASR ki ma (ASR's mother)?"

"I'm not your mother.." Khushi looked at him angrily.

"The way you're showing you anger.. makes me think so!" Arnav said.

"Look.." Khushi cried signaling him to look at another table where a girl was staring at him with a dreamy smile.

"Oh it's hurting na.. When you call him Siddanth ji same happens to me!" Arnav said smiling sarcastically.

"She wore yellow also but unlike some omelette.. She's looking like a Sun.. Uff.. Her sun rays are reaching till here.." Arnav said smiling teasingly.

"Be careful.. The more you go close to her, you will burn yourself.." Khushi glared at him.

"Why so?" Arnav asked.

"Sunny girl, hain na?" she smiled sarcastically and looked away.

"Omelette got burnt in jealousy.." he said smirking, "Burnt omelette!" he chuckled.

Thank you for votes and comments.

What do you think about this chapter?

Hope you like it.. Please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
112K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
99.8K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.