Please Stay With Me (Minecraf...

By Honorchior

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" From shipping #Tyan to making plans to go through the portal when the sp... More

Ryan x Tina
Goldy x Unicorn_Mann
Cookie's Plan
Psychotic Tina (Tina X Ryan)
When You Go Through The Portal (Tony x Kat)
Holiday Time!
Tears
Yandere Ryan? (Ryan? x Tina)
Cownapped
My Fear - Goldy
Birthday Cake
My Fear - Ryan
My Fear - Unicorn Mann
My Fear - Tina
My Fear - Explanation
Can We Discusss the Elephant in the Room?
Lizzie's Book
Goldyrella (Kinda Goldycorn And Tyan?)
Tea Party (Tyan)
Sabre's War
Slumber Party (Goldycorn, Kony, and Tyan)
Derp's Quest (Origin Story)
I AM NOT A CHAIR! (Rash)
Happy 2019!!! (Tyan And Goldycorn)
It Was Just a Dare (Tyan*)
Snuggles (Tyan)
Comic and •Author Note•
Visits | Part 1 (Juke)
Visits | Part 2 (Juke)
What's The Catch (Gina)
Gender Swap?! (Tyan)
It's Not Like I Like You! (AU Gender Bent Tyan)
Cupcakes (Rash)
When It's All My Fault (GoldyCorn)
The Clock
100 Vote Special! (Thank You Guys So Much!!)
The Broken (New Story Announcment!)
Tea?! (Rash)
The New Knife Squad (Tyan)
Friend Zoned (Comic!)
Best Friends (FavreMyRyan)
Another Text Chat Story
Oblivious (A Dragons Story) (Important Author Note!)
Lizzie's Guide To Taking Exams
WAR!!!!! (With 5 Exclamation Marks For Your Enjoyment) | Part 1
The Author Breaks Everything | Part 2
The Author's Dice Are Broken | Part 3
Death Knows Your Name | Divines (Asher)
50 Chapter Special! [Comic Take 3]
A Very Marvelous Day | Spider-Man Crossover?!
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You (Asher)
Best Friends = Revenge Buddies
Updates and Important Info
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 1/3)
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 2/3)
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 3/3)
Skydiving (Tyan)
Left Brain, Right Brain: Tina Edition
Tyan With Hats
Incorrect Dragons Quotes
Tyan With Hats Part 2
Mugger
Yes, Police Officer? (Tyan)
Hold Me When I'm Scared (Gina)
Tyan With Hats Part 3
The Call of the Ants
Betrayal (Tina Centered With Goldycorn?)
Tyan With Hats Part 4
Cliche (Goldy Centered With Tyan?)
Tyan With Hats Part 5
The Curse
Incorrect Daycare Quotes
Tyan with Hats Part 6
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 2)
Tyan with Hats Part 7
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 3)
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 4)
Tyan with Hats Part 8
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 5)
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 6)
Tyan with Hats Part 9
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 7)
Incorrect Life Quotes
Minecraft Life Season 3? Thoughts and Reviews
Incorrect LIFE Quotes (Part 2)
Tyan with Hats Part 10
Incorrect LIFE Quotes (Part 3)
Tyan with Hats Part 11
Dear Diary
1000 Votes?! Are you ready for your reward?
The Royal Bachelorette Party (Goldycorn with a hint of Tyan)
We Should Get Married (Platonically) - (Gina)

"Someday" (Goldycorn)

646 14 38
By Honorchior

Hello! Welcome to story #2 for GoldyCorn! Woot Woot! Anyways, this one is based off of yet another song, but it's actually majorly based off of an animation by Wolfychu of this song. (Someday) So I hope you like it. I know you liked the last one. If you want, I have another idea for a song but with Genderbent GoldyCorn with YandereCorn in it as well. If you are interested in that sort of thing, let me know. :) Anyways guys, enjoy the One Shot!

Goldy screamed.

For the first time in her life the young girl knew what it was like to be truly scared. So scared, that her life flashed before her eyes. So scared, that she maybe wet herself a bit.

Goldy was scared. And she had good reason to be scared too.

She just saw her best friends get turned into a zombie.

She had walked into Daycare without a care in the world, just like everyday. She had annoyed Ryan and Tina, just like everyday. She had said hi to the Daycare kids, just like everyday. She had expected that, just like everyday, the kids would all go to the portal and play a game together.

This did not happen.

"Unicorn!!!" Ryan called out. "Get up here!"

"Coming!" Unicorn yelled back. Oh if Ryan had just called Unicorn up a few moments prior or a few moments later, everything would have been fine. But, of course, because conflict is a great way to have plot development, and because the odds were NOT in Unicorn Mann's favor today, Ryan called him up at just the WRONG time.

Because at that moment, a zombie entered the Daycare.

The kids at the Daycare were unaware that outside of their lovely Daycare, a zombie apocalypse was devouring the world.

If Unicorn had been called a few moments before, he would have just missed the zombie, and he would have been fine. If Unicorn had been called a few moments later, he would have seen the zombie, and he would have been able to save himself. Instead, he was caught by surprise, and the zombie grabbed him and bit him.

Goldy, Tina, and Ryan were waiting at the top of the stairs for Unicorn, where they stood helplessly as a zombie infected their dear friend, and super hero, Unicorn Mann.

Goldy screamed.

For the first time in her life the young girl knew what it was like to be truly scared. So scared, that her life flashed before her eyes. So scared, that she maybe wet herself a bit.

Goldy was scared. And she had good reason to be scared too.

She just saw her best friends get turned into a zombie.

Unicorn looked up at his friends with fear in his eyes, as his skin slowly turned green and cuts appeared over his body. "Run!" He whispered, tears filling his eyes as he fought for control.

Goldy did as she was told and ran up the stairs. Ryan had everyone follow him as everyone ran to his room. The kids worked together to block up his door and window.

As soon as it was safe, Goldy collapsed on the floor and took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. What she just witnessed was quite a traumatic experience for a 4-6 year old to have to see, even if she was a VERY advanced 4-6 year old.

Suddenly, Goldy felt a hand on her back, she looked up to see a very concerned Tina and a sympathetic Ryan crouching over her.

"You okay there?" Tina asked.

"U-Un-Uni-Unic-Unico-Unicor" Goldy tried to say.

"Shhhh." Ryan hushed softly in a very gentle tone of voice. "It's gonna be okay, take deep breaths."

Goldy nodded and tried to breathe calmly, as tears continued to poor down her face. The tears didn't stop, but they slowed, and her mind felt clearer. "Unicorn Mann!" She whimpered softly, "What do we do?" She asked, looking at the two, searching their faces for answers, though she could find none.

"I'm gonna be honest, Goldy." Ryan sighed. "We are probably trapped in here for awhile with nothing but Thanksgiving's leftover Ham and Mac and Cheese to eat. Everyone out there is either a zombie or they are about to become zombies. I don't know what to do."

"Can we just take a minute to realize that we are here in January and we still have leftovers from November?" Tina suddenly asked.

Goldy laughed. "Unicorn said he made them to last." A smile crept onto the poor girl's face, and she felt a lot better.

"Ryan. I think I have a plan." Goldy told Ryan.

"Oh?" Ryan asked, glad to see Goldy feeling better already. Sure she was annoying as anything, but she was almost like the little sister he never had. Oh wait, at one point he had a little sister but she wasn't actually his little sister, so... Goldy was like the better version of the little sister he kinda had.

"What's your idea?" Tina asked. All the Daycare kids were just freaking out because there was a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE outside and they were only 4-6 year-olds.

"Alright so the three of us will leave the Daycare kids up here to stay safe and keep them from freaking out outside of this room, and then us three will head out and go to Unicorn's lab and work on a cure. He has lots of potions down there, maybe one of them will cure everyone." Goldy suggested.

"That-" Tina was ready to call Goldy's idea stupid, but after hearing it, she realized Goldy COULD be smart sometimes. I know, it's revolutionary. Goldy could be smart. Shocking. "That actually is a pretty good idea. Slingshot Squad! Stay here. Ryan, Goldy and I are going out. Stay here and keep safe. Don't die."

"Stay safe!" Cookie was able to say before returning to freaking out.

"Be careful!" Tony said, before joining everyone in freak-out mode.

"We will! Bye!" Tina exclaimed.

Ryan, Goldy, and Tina snuck out of Ryan's room, making sure to block the door back up before leaving. They snuck downstairs when a zombie spotted them.

"Run." Ryan said calmly. Everyone screamed, running down the stairs.

"I can't run much longer!" Goldy exclaimed after running past the lobby and getting down three flights of Unicorn's stairs.

"Keep going! We have to make it!" Tina exclaimed.

"Run!" Ryan yelled.

"Ahh!" Goldy screached. The zombie had grabbed her leg and tripped her.

"Goldy!" Ryan and Tina exclaimed.

"Keep going! Save everyone! You're our only hope!" Goldy said, trying to fight off the zombie.

"We will!" Ryan said, before grabbing Tina's hand and pulling her down the rest of the flights of stairs to reach Unicorn's base.

Goldy got ready for the turning. She was terrified, but she knew it would be okay in the end. Ryan and Tina hadn't let her down yet. They may be mean sometimes, but they were great friends, and she was glad to have them in her life.

Goldy tried to get up but the zombie forced her down, and Goldy hit her head and the world went black.

~~~

"Where am I?" The girl in yellow asked herself. "Why am I here?"

"Oh my gosh, you are awake!" A familiar voice exclaimed. The girl turned to the source.

"W-Who are you?" The girl asked. Before her was a guy who seemed to be about her size, slightly taller, but he was also in a tattered unicorn outfit.

"Shoot." The boy sighed. "What's your name?"
"Goldy." The girl immediately answered.

"Do you know your name?" The man asked.

"I said it was Goldy, but for some reason I don't know why I said that." The girl told him. "I'm confused. Why can't I remember my name, but I was able to give you a name?"

"Your name is Goldy, and don't worry. It's because of how I asked the question. I can explain it later, but first, introductions. I'm Unicorn Mann, but everyone calls me Unicorn." The boy explained.

"Oh hello. How do you know my name?"

"We're friends."

"Really? I don't remember that." Goldy sighed. "You seem familiar but I don't remember you. I'm so confused."

"Deep breaths, Goldy." Unicorn sighed. "Deep breaths."

"Unicorn, why can't I remember you or my name?"

"You might have gotten long term memory loss, so you can't remember your past memories." Unicorn explained.

"Uhh. I don't like that. But then why could I tell you my name?"

"It's something programed into you. An automatic response, if you will. It's asked of you so much that you just know it." Unicorn told her.

"Oh. Your clothes are ripped up. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine. I've just been zombified." Unicorn told her.

"Uhh... Am I a zombie?"

"You almost got turned, but I was able to save you in time. Look, I know it might be crazy, I mean, a girl and a zombie hanging out and stuff, but it'll be okay."

Goldy giggled. "It sounds like a fantasy story."

"What could go wrong?" Unicorn asked sarcastically before laughing.

"Pfft. With a girl and a zombie? Nothing." Goldy joked. Her stomach suddenly rumbled.

"Come on, let's go get you some food." Unicorn suggested, standing up. He offered her his hand.

"I like that idea." Goldy agreed. The guy led her to a different room which looked like a large cafeteria. The two were able to sneak up without being seen and Unicorn barricaded the cafeteria entryway.

"Wow. Where are we?" Goldy asked.

"You basically are from a perfect paradise world. Friends, family, and this awesome Daycare." Unicorn told her. "Though right now, it's gone a bit to a darker side as everyone's turning into zombies."

"That's cool!" Goldy exclaimed, "Except for everyone is a zombie now... That kinda sucks."

"Yeah... Apocalyptic worlds are pretty cliche at this point."

"HEY!" A voice complained.

"Sorry! Don't hurt me!"

"Who are you talking to? I'm not going to hurt you." Goldy asked.

"Don't worry about it."

"Just because I like to write cliches doesn't mean you get to throw me under the bus of my OWN READERS!" The voice shouted.

"I never said anything was wrong with cliches. Nor did I say there was something wrong with a fourth wall break."

"Seriously, who are you talking to?" Goldy asked again.

"Don't worry about it."

"Don't bring the fourth wall into this." The voice huffed.

"Look, I'm sorry."

"You better be." The voice warned.

"Unicorn?" Goldy asked, very confused.

"Don't worry. It's over." Unicorn patted her head as he said this.

"OK then..." Goldy walked into the kitchen and started getting out some food.

"So, if everyone is a brainless zombie, why aren't you?" Goldy asked, eating a cookie.

"Well, once I saw you, I guess the best way to say it is something inside me came to life, if that makes sense, and I was mentally back to normal." Unicorn told her.

~~~

"Ryan! I did it! I made the antidote. But I'm gonna need Unicorn's help in order to make more."

"Good job, Tina, how many do you have?"

"Three."

"Good. Save one and then we have one for Goldy and one for Unicorn. Then Unicorn can duplicate the one we saved."

"Good idea." Tina agreed.

"Let's go." Ryan told her. The two got ready to find Unicorn Mann.

~~~

"Someday, this could be ordinary." Unicorn said to himself. "Someday we could be something extraordinary."

"What you thinking about?" Goldy asked.

"I was just thinking about the two of us standing side by side out in the daylight." Unicorn said.

"That sounds fun." Goldy sighed.

"Don't worry, even if everyone laughs at us now, I know that we're gonna be okay someday."

BANG!

"Did you hear something?" Unicorn asked.

BANG!

"YES!" Goldy exclaimed.

BANG!

"This isn't good..." Unicorn sighed.

CRASH!

Two people in strange outfits were at the door. One had a gun, the other a slingshot. The gun was aimed at Unicorn.

"Run!" Goldy exclaimed. The two grabbed hands and ran out the door and into the boy's dressing room.

~~~

"Shoot. This is going to be harder than we thought." Ryan sighed.

"At least Goldy's alright, Cutie. Unicorn seems to be protecting her!" Tina told him. "Though she didn't recognize us. Do you think she got hurt and lost her memory?"

"Unicorn didn't seem to remember us either. I think his excuse is because he's a zombie. With Goldy, it wouldn't shock me to find out that she hit her head and temporarily lost her memory."

"That's true." Tina agreed.

"I'm worried that I won't be able to do this..." Ryan confessed.

"If anyone can hit him, it's you. We are going to do this, Cutie."

"Thank you, Tina. Let's go find them!"

"Alright."

~~~

Wow... She looks delicious. Wait! No! I mean gorgeous. If I could only tell her how pretty she is... I'd be fearless at that point. I guess for now, I'll root for us in my mind.

"You know, Unicorn, if different was a super power, we'd basically be flawless." Goldy told her friend as they reached the boy's dressing room.

"We can make our two worlds ours." Unicorn assured her. "Don't worry."

"I'm rooting for us!" Goldy exclaimed. "We just have to hide for now."

As the two lonely hearts met together in that dark room that day. Suddenly they bumped into one another as Unicorn stumbled in the dark to find a light switch. Unicorn felt of jolt of electricity go through him.

"Sorry." He mumbled, finding the light.

"Unicorn, can you tell me a story?" Goldy asked.

"Well, sure. I can do that." Unicorn began telling the tale of Goldyrella (sure, why not). When he was done, Goldy looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"You've got my attention. What happens next?" Goldy asked.

"Uhh well, I guess the prince and princess would go to movies and go on long walks in the park. They could hang out anywhere they want." Unicorn told her.

"I like that ending... I can see it in my head."

"Someday, I hope that will be our future too..." Unicorn said to himself. Suddenly the doors opened up to show a bunch of zombies. "Run!" Unicorn shouted.

The two jumped up and made a break for it, but Goldy was tripped up. The zombie who had caught her foot went to bite Goldy's leg. Goldy screamed. Just before the zombie could succeed, Unicorn ran over and kicked the zombie, and picked Goldy up.

"She's not food!" Unicorn exclaimed. He ran with her up the stairs and into the art gallery. Unicorn set her down. "We should be safe here." He told her.

Suddenly noise was heard out in the main Daycare room.

"Let's hide." Goldy suggested. The two hid behind a wall, hoping whatever was after then wouldn't find them. To Goldy's right, she heard the snap of a paint brush being crushed under someone's foot. Goldy looked around the corner to see who it was.

"Tina?" Goldy asked, suddenly her memories came back to her. "Ryan?"

"You remembered!" Tina said with a sigh of happiness, hugging the girl.

"Why were you trying to shoot me?" Unicorn asked, suddenly being able to recognize the two.

"Oh, right." Ryan said. He showed them the bullet was actually a syringe with the antidote in it.

"We could change you back!" Goldy exclaimed.

They heard the moans and groans of zombies coming near them. Ryan and Tina pulled out their lightsabers and stood out in front of Goldy and Unicorn Mann.

"We'll clear a path. We need to get to your base!" Tina exclaimed, waving her lightsaber threateningly towards the zombies. They stumbled backwards, not wanting to get hit.

"Run!" Ryan exclaimed. "And stay close." The four stayed together as the ran down to Unicorn's basement, the jedi duo kept the zombies from getting too close. When they arrived, the two barricade the doors and Ryan handed Unicorn the antidote. Unicorn took it and came back to normal.

"Thanks." Unicorn said, his skin and outfit returning to normal.

"You are welcome." Ryan said out of breath. He and Tina walked over to the couch and collapsed onto it.

"There is another potion over there on the brewing stand. Think you can replicate it?"

"Yeah. I should be able to do that. Goldy, can you give me a hand?"

"Yeah, sure. Unicorn, my memories are coming back."

"Good. That's good. Come help me okay?"

~~~

"Good work." Ryan whispered into Tina's ear.

"You too."

"We should do this more often." Ryan commented.

"Save the world?" Tina asked, confused.

"No, hang out together when you aren't only obsessing over me. It's more fun to hang out with you that way."

Tina giggled. "Okay."

~~~

"Unicorn."

"Yeah? What's up?" Unicorn asked, hands full.

"Thanks for saving me." Goldy told him, she went up on her tippy toes and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "After the whole, you know, end of the world thing is over, do you want to go out to a movie?"

"Goldy?"

"Hmmm?"

"One condition."

"What is it?"

"It's a date."

"Unicorn?"

"Hmmm?"

"One condition."

"What is it?"

"After the movie we get dinner."

"Deal." Unicorn Mann told her, smiling.

I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot. I know I did the GoldyCorn one to have less Tyan, but Tyan is life dude. So the other day, someone told me that doing a fanfiction about shipping real life people is weird and I was like "Dude. Back off my ships." So... Yeah... That being said, see you later GoldyCorn fans! Peace!

Hey there guys. This is present Honor here. I wrote those author notes the other day, and I really need to talk with you guys. If you are just here or if you are from the future where my problems don't matter in the now, go ahead and go on to the next thing, but if you are reading this in my current present and you do care about this specific story, I'd appreciate it if you gave me a moment of your time. On January 31, 2019, my grandpa passed away. I want you guys to know because right now, I'm having probably the worst writer's block I've had in my life, and I'm gonna be away for awhile. Don't worry, I have a few pre-made stories ready for you all, so you will have a few coming out, but I'm not sure for how long I'll be unable to write for. You guys have been so supportive these past few months, and for that, I'm super thankful, but for now, I'm taking a break. If you guys don't follow me, and you are interested in my updates, I suggest you do that. I'll be trying to post at least twice a week just to show that I'm here. I will also be updating how long until I'm back over there, so if you just want to keep me in touch, that's a great way to do it, and when I'm back, feel free to unfollow or whatever you want. I really appreciate you guys and I'm sorry to have to go away, but I really just need time. So I guess for now, see you later friends. Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 142 23
after moving to a whole new city you were accepted a position at the Pizza Plex as a daycare assistant! you were very excited to have a new beginning...
17.5K 269 17
your name is (y/n) and your going to a daycare. you soon fall for Ryan. will he feel the same? I'll try to post once a week maybe even twice a week. ...
12K 128 15
Ryguyrocky fanfic (Completed) Ryan and Tina rule over their daycare. Through their adventures with their friends: Cookie, Sabre, Shark, Goldy, and Un...
10.5K 179 26
Have you ever heard of RyGuyRocky's Daycare series? Well if you have this is a Fanfic for you! If not go watch it!! So this is a Unicorn Man x Goldy...