The New Kid

By 5sos_is_life21

A girl in Ireland , Faith Johnson, was shy and not outgoing she always stayed away from the crowd , nobody re... More

The New Kid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

268 8 2
By 5sos_is_life21

-Niall's POV-

" Sir, please calm down" the doctor said.

" How can I be calm when she is hurt, I care about her!" I yelled at the doctor.

" Sir , we are trying the best we can please ,let me go so I can help her.." the doctor said.

I sat down in the chair, I swear I want to see Faith so bad, I don't care about her and Harry I just want to know that she is okay.

" Niall, you don't understand how bad I feel" Harry said sitting next to me.

" Look I don't care right now, I care about Faith and if you did as much as I do you would know how I feel" I said.

" Okay" Harry said as he walked over were the other boys were.

I got up and walked to the front desk," excuse me ma'am is there any update on Faith Johnson?"

" Not right now at the moment but i will let you know, what's your name?" she said with a smile.

" Niall Horan , Thank you" I said walking back to my chair.

I sat there thinking of how bad I felt, I shouldn't have blown up on her like that, like she said she didn't know what she wanted, gah I feel so stupid,

.

.

.

.

" Niall Horan, front desk please" the lady said over the intercom.

I jetted off to the front desk," yes ma'am?"

" Would you like to see her?" the lady asked.

" Please , what room is she in?" I was excited but so upset and angry at myself.

" Room 312 ,sir" she said.

" Thank you so much" I said as I ran down the hall to the elevator.

I approached the elevator and got in, I tried hurrying as fast as I could, I raced by every door trying to find her number.

I found her room and walked in quietly, the doctor was standing by her bed waiting to tell me what's going on," how is she doc?" I asked.

" Well, she had to have three stitches on her forehead from where it busted open and she has a minor concussion, don't be loud around her" the doctor said.

" Thank you doc , is it okay if I have a minute alone?" I asked.

" Of course,take your time" the doctor said walking out.

I walked to her bed and kneeled down,"my princess.." I grabbed her hand and started crying like I never have before," I'm so sorry, please don't be angry with me, I love you so much" I said kissing her hand.

The door opened and all 4 boys were there ," hey , sorry to bother " Liam said.

I wiped my tears," it's okay , I need somebody with me"

" Niall I'm sorry" Harry said trying to hug me," I don't know how long you and her have been together and I don't care, you stay away from her" I said pushing him away.

" Calm down Niall" Louis said patting my back.

Harry walked out the door, don't know where he was going and I really didn't care either.

" this is all my fault , I shouldn't have blown up on her" I said walking back beside her, just seeing her connected to all these things just make me so upset.

"Guys could you do me a favor and stay here with her, and if Harry comes back you make sure he stays away" I said.

" Of course" Zayn said.

" Thank you , I'll be right back" I said walking out the door.

.

.

.

.

.

" I'm back guys" I said walking through the door with a big bouquet of flowers and balloons.

" I need some help at the house for when she comes back , I want it to be clean and just the way she likes it, please?" I asked.

" Anything for you Niall" Liam said

I walked over beside the bed and bent down," I won't be gone long princess, I will be back for you don't worry" I said kissing her cheek.

Me and the guys headed home to clean and get it perfect for Faith when she gets back.

.

.

.

.

.

" Guys it looks amazing!!" I said happy," could you guys go by some balloons, chocolates ,and roses , oh and a bunch of those little apple cinnamon candles , those are her favorite" I asked.

"Here is a hundred dollars" I said handing them money," thank you guys so much" I said hugging their necks.

I headed back to the hospital to see when Faith is going to be able to come home.

I walked through the hospital doors straight to the front desk,"when will Faith Johnson be able to leave the hospital?" I asked.

" Uhh, as soon as she wakes up and no signs of any damage" the lady said.

" Thank you " I said walking to the elevators.

I approached her door and opened it, I looked and saw she was awake,"Faith" I said excited," are you okay my darling?" I asked.

" Oh my gosh Niall!" she said hugging my neck while lying on the bed.

" You don't know how excited I am to see you! I didn't think anyone would show up to see me" she said crying.

" Baby , you know I will always be here for you no matter what" I said hugging her back.

" Even if I did kiss Harry ?" she asked.

" Yes even if you did, I will always love you my princess" I said kissing her hand.

" I got the house all cleaned up ready for you to come home" I said smiling.

" Wait , I thought you wouldn't love me anymore because I kissed Harry?" she seemed confused.

" I will never be mad at you, unless you give my snuggles away because those are only for me" I said smiling.

" That will never happen, you are my only snuggle buddy" she said smiling.

-Faith's POV-

I was so happy to see Niall, I finally knew that Niall was the one for me, he has been there for me since the beginning and he will always be here for me," I'm ready to go home and snuggle with you babe" I said leaning my head back on my pillow.

" Trust me I wish I could take you home now and snuggle with you" Niall said holding my hand.

Someone knocked at the door," come in" I said. the doctor walked through the door and said," glad to see you awake ms. Johnson , I see no damages but would like to keep you overnight, just in case"

" Okay , thank you doctor" I said.

"That stinks" Niall said.

" Yea I know, I'm not looking for to the hospital food, yuck!" I said laughing.

" I can't wait to take you home tomorrow!" Niall said smiling.

" I know, just don't forget to come get me" I said giggling.

" I'm no going to forget because I'm staying the night here, first thing tomorrow when you wake up we are leaving" Niall said.

" Babe, you don't have to stay for me" I said.

" I am, I care about you and I'm not going to let you stay in this terrible place by yourself" Niall said holding my hand, he made me fell so much better.

" Are we still boyfriend and girlfriend?" Niall asked.

" Of course , and I promise no more of me and Harry , never ever going to happen again" I said.

" So it's okay if we kiss?" Niall asked.

" Yes of course, I miss your little Irish lips" I said smudging his face together.

" Your such a gentleman and I love that about you" I said smiling.

" And I get to call you my princess!" Niall said leaning over kissing me , it feels so much better kissing Niall then it did Harry.

___________________________

A/N

Hey , I updated twice in less than 24 hours!! Yasss haha *applauses* thank you thank you lol , I hope you enjoy what's happening, if not let me know! thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 332 14
Niall Horan, a cursed vampire. The curse of which when he falls in love with one, his live is shortened, giving him one year only to spare. Lily Grif...
8.3K 23 13
My One Direction Fan Fiction about a girl called Beth slowly falling in love with all the members of One Direction and not knowing what to do about i...
78.6K 4.2K 32
Niall Horan has just moved to England from Ireland to escape a world of bullying and hate but when he meets Harry Styles, one of the most well known...
14.9K 138 15
Danielle; that girl who practically hates her life since she knew how to speak, talk, and write. Overprotective parents could force a child to rebel...