Love By Chance Fanfic : AGES...

By dedededeva

Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the nove... More

ONE
two
THREE
four
FIVE
six
SEVEN
eight
NINE
ten
ELEVEN
twelve
THIRTEEN
fourteen
sixteen
SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
EIGHTEEN - END

FIFTEEN

7.1K 237 240
By dedededeva

If you are looking for the warning sign,
it's absent today 👀

•••

Still Sunday, 11.30 AM

Pete could finally stop his tears. His lower body was all in pain. He tried not to pay attention to bloodspots on the bed sheet and bed cover.

"Nggghh..." Pete let out a soft moan while moving slowly to the other side of the bed. He managed to move closer to the phone on the bedside table. He took the cellphone hidden in the drawer and searched for a phone number.

"Halo kha."

"ChaAm, please don't tell anyone there that I call you."

"Who is this kha?" ChaAm did not recognize the number because Pete was using the hotel phone.

"I'm Pete khrab."

Pete could hear ChaAm moved away from her place. She sounded like she was walking somewhere noiseless.

"Pete?! People were looking for you. How is everything with Ae?"

"Am... I can't answer now but can I ask you for help first khrab?"

"Pete..." ChaAm sound sad because she could hear Pete still sobbing. No answer from Pete meant so much for ChaAm. "Okay then. What can I do for you, Pete?"

12.20 AM

ChaAm walked in the hallway to Pete's room with a plastic bag full of Pete's needs. She stopped moving forward when she found a man was standing in front of the door with his face went blank.

"Ae?" ChaAm called the man hesitatingly. Luckily, she was right. The man turned his face at ChaAm and came close to her. "Ae... Did Pete not open the door for you? How long have you been standing there?"

Ae shook his head. "Tin opened the door for me. I got out a while ago." The plastic bag in ChaAm's hand attracted Ae's attention. "He told you to buy them?"

"Hmm." ChaAm nodded. "I think he is injured."

"He has fissure." Ae replied fast.

ChaAm had a slight idea about what had happened inside the room before Pete called her.

"Am, I'll be back to my house tonight." Ae said. "Pete might need you to help him taking care of the room. If he asks you to treat the wound, please help him na, ChaAm."

ChaAm smiled. "Is he not going back with Ae?"

"He is not going back with me." The look in Ae's eyes had shown ChaAm that Ae was in despair. "Does Pond know about this?"

"He doesn't."

"Why do Am not tell him?"

"Pete asked me not to tell anyone. Also, if I told him, he would try to make you both get along again barbarically." ChaAm answered.

Ae fell silent. He thought about everything that might Pete needs when he was not there. If it's ChaAm, I can count on her.

"Am..." Ae started talking again. "Pete is really introverted. If he trusts you like this, please accompany him, just in case he needs someone to pour his heart out."

"Okay kha."

Ae nodded. He turned his face back and staring for a minute to the closed door. The sorrow was clearly there. His eyes still glistened.

After a deep inhale, Ae smiled bitterly to ChaAm. "I need to go, ChaAm." Ae stepped forward, leaving the woman behind.

"Ae," ChaAm called the man who was about to let everything go. "I was one of some people that witnessed how big your love is for Pete. I believe whatever happened between you right now is because of that size of love, too."

Ae shook his head. A drop of tears fell from his eyes. "I did it wrong, ChaAm. I ruined everything." He replied with shaky voice.

Slowly, Ae turned his back at ChaAm and walked away.

ChaAm was about to prevent Ae to go but she also did not have anything to say if she stopped him.

ChaAm opened the hotel room with the card given by the receptionist based on Pete's request ahead of time.

ChaAm found Pete lying on the bed with his back on the headboard. His t-shirt was on but he covered his lower body part with blanket.

"Pete... I'm here... Hey, are you alright?" ChaAm sat on the edge of the bed, right beside Pete. "I bring you the medicine and first aid box. Which part is hurti-"

ChaAm stopped talking when she saw the bed cover. She could guess where it hurt. She stared at Pete who was looking down, hiding his face.

"You can talk to me, Pete. I am here..."

Pete bursted in tears. He trembled. "Ae... I want Ae, ChaAm... What should Pete do now? I made Ae go..."

ChaAm did not understand the reason Pete crying. "Pete..." ChaAm grabbed Pete's hand gently to becalmed him.

"What should I do... ChaAm... Ae is gone..."

ChaAm knew that Pete needs this. He decided to let Pete crying with all his might.

"Are you still bleeding?"

"Am... It's my fault khrab... It's my fault..." Pete mewled. "It's my fault... I hurt Ae severely... What should I do..."

"Pete... Hey..." ChaAm hugged Pete to calm him down. He patted the man's back tenderly. "You both still have a chance, Pete. It's not over yet."

"I'm not angry... I just... I don't know... I told Ae to go..."

"Pete. I'll be here to listen to you, but please, I need you to take care of the wound first." ChaAm straightened Pete's body who was shaking because of the sobbing. "Are you still bleeding?"

Pete shook his head.

"Okay." ChaAm looked around the room. She got up from the bed. "Do you need towel? I can also give you your boxer pants. It's right there on the floor."

Pete didn't answer, so ChaAm brought him everything she could get. Towel, boxer pants, and bathrobe.

"I won't look at you if you are shy. I will go to the bathroom to prepare the warm water. After that, you have to treat the fissure. Do it in the bathroom because I want to change the bed sheet and all. I'll call the house keeping, too, if you don't mind."

Pete sobbed and did not respond but he started moving.

ChaAm got into the bathroom to turn up the tap. Swas sure which part of Pete is injured, so she filled the tub in with warm water. She sighed. What in the world are they doing to each other?

"Can you walk?" ChaAm asked after the water ready. Seeing Pete looking stern everytime he moved, ChaAm was afraid the man will fall.

Pete gave her a nod.

"This." ChaAm handed Pete a plastic bag. "Everything you ordered is inside."

Pete took it and started walking at a slow pace. He still staggered, but gradually reached the bathroom.

ChaAm could hear Pete crying inside the bathroom from outside. She did not have the heart to listen to it because it broke her heart, too. She decided to keep herself busy with calling the house keeper to bring her new bed sheet and bed cover. She knocked the door once to ask Pete about the charge of staining the hotel's property when the house keeper coming, and then she let Pete did what he wants.

Pete came out from the bathroom after a while. He stared blankly ahead, sitting on the bed with his back leaning on the head bed.

ChaAm put her intention to ask more about Ae and him off.

"Will you go to your Mother's house, Pete?"

"Have my Mae known about this problem?" Pete asked.

"She has."

Pete breathed out heavily. "I think I must go home once my body feels better."

"How long the healing will take?"

"It will be fine after 2 or 3 days since it's not a chronic fissure." Pete answered.

ChaAm understood. "Do you need me to drop you off at that time?"

Pete shook his head, "I will go home by taxi khrab."

ChaAm smiled. "I wish everything will be better soon between you and Ae na. I'm really sad with current situation."

Pete clammed up. His eyes were wet again. "I forced him to go..."

"You were still angry."

"I don't have any idea what I've been feeling right now khrab, Am..." Pete said. "I thought I was just sad, but it's not merely sadness. I want to keep Ae for myself that's why the truth about N'Chompoo made me upset."

ChaAm came closer to pat Pete's back.

The tears fell. Pete inhaled deeply and exhaled heavily. "I am too much. This love is too much. Is this feeling going to hold Ae up? Am I going to destroy Ae's life with my selfishness? I'm really scared, Am..."

"Then," ChaAm spoke up. "Why did you run away? Can you tell me why you think this way will help?"

Pete shook his head. "I never think it will help. At first, I thought, I needed time to think more clearly, but Ae... Ae begged Tin to find me. Ae found me. I doesn't have enough space to do what I planned to do yet, so I... I..."

"You rejected him."

"I am not ready yet khrab, Am..." Pete sobbed. "If I keep being upset over each girl that closes to Ae, this love is going to kill Ae..."

"Pete..."

"I can't be like this, Am... I can't be like this..." Pete cried loudly. He hugged his knees and drown his face there.

ChaAm let the man to grieve as long as he needs. She did not think a little girl like Chompoo could cause the relationship on the edge like this while the girl herself did not know anything.

"Pete," ChaAm decided to tell something that was disturbing her mind. "I'm sorry but I have to say that... You are so negative."

Tuesday, 06.00 PM

An old woman stood in the living room, waiting for his son got into the house. Par Jiew already informed her in the afternoon that the young master will come back home.

The first person Pete saw when he entered the room was that woman, his Mae. She looked at him deeply.

"Mae..." Pete hesitated to greet his mother.

"So, you finally go home." Mae concluded. "What took you so long, son?"

"Pete felt unwell for two days. Pete is really sorry na~" Pete left his bag behind to came closer at Mae and hugged her. "Mae..."

"How about Ae?" Mae asked. She did not let Pete act like nothing happened. Pete loosened his hug. "Do you really want to leave him?"

Pete looked down. "Can Pete not talk about it today khrab, Mae?"

"Sure." Mae agreed. "Ask Par Jiew anything you need. Mae will go to the bedroom now and ask Pete the same question again tomorrow."

Pete gasped.

Mae was kinda satisfied seeing her son's reaction of her unexpected action.

"Good night na ja. Sleep well tonight."

Wednesday, 04.00 PM

This morning, Ae received a message from Mae, informing that Pete had finally back to the family house. It made Ae felt relieved for the first time since last Saturday.

The fact that ChaAm kept updating about Pete also made Ae calm a little. He knew that Pete ate and rest well. Ae tried to ask ChaAm about what Pete talked about when they were together, but ChaAm was canny.

"If you hear it from me, it won't ease your mind."

ChaAm's words were so true that Ae could not bring her around.

Ae stared at the photograph on his working table. He missed Pete. He wanted to apologize properly. However, right now, he did not even dare to meet the man by himself.

"Why don't you try contacting him again?" Mew asked. Being someone who sits in front of Ae everyday, Mew noticed the mood changing of his co-worker. It was the third day that the youngest member in the team lost his backbone.

"No, P. He doesn't want to have any connection with me anymore." Ae dodged the suggestion.

Mew's brows knitted. "Are you getting divorce?"

Ae was surprised with the question. "I have never thought about it khrab. Never will." He killed the assumption.

"So, how long will you both be like this?" Mew enjoyed picking Ae's brain.

Ae breathed out heavily before shaking his head. "I don't know, P. Maybe, until Ai Pete give me a chance to make up for all I've done to him."

"Try again." Mingkwan suddenly came. "If you think he is the best for you, the love of your life, show him your best effort to get his heart back. Don't give up yet."

"I treated him wrong, P. I have no confidence at all right now." Ae was getting frustrated. He messed his hair up.

Mingkwan smirked, "Then, apologize until he forgives you. Why are you staying here and do nothing?"

"I'm working, P."

Mew chuckled, "We are talking about effort you can make, Ai Ae. Think about the word a little."

It did not need a long time, Ae already got an idea what to do. "Thank you, P." He grabbed his cellphone to pick up a call and walked out the room.

"Halo khrab, Mae."

09.00 PM

Pete was in his bedroom. He was there since after dinner as his Mae had not gone home yet. Pete looked at his phone. The latest message he got from Ae was this morning. His husband never absent to check him out, even though Pete never replied.

"Have you had breakfast? Don't forget to eat."

Pete squished his phone. I don't want Ae to give up even though I am like this. "I just need time, Ae..."

The sound of a car outside the house was a sign that the owner of the house was coming home. Pete got out of his room and went downstairs. He found his Mae was also just got out from her bedroom.

"...Mae..."

"Oh, you are still awake. I thought you have slept." Mae said.

Pete pointed at his Mae, "Mae... Already come home khrab?"

"Of course. I thought you had slept, so I didn't go to your room." Mae explained.

"Then..." Pete looked confused. "Are you having a guest at this hour?"

Mae smiled and turned her face to the door. Someone was standing there with a luggage.

"Have you had dinner, Ae?" Mae asked.

Pete turned his face right away to the same direction as Mae did. Ae was there, still with his working shirt under the jacket he was wearing.

Pete was surprised that he was taken aback. The glitch made Ae knew that he could not take a step forward.

As their eyes met, Pete mumbled some words... "Why are Ae here...?"

Ae could read the lips despite the fact that the voice could not be heard. He changed his focus to the woman who encouraged him to come tonight.

"I'm home, Mae."

"Ae must be tired." Mae came closer to Ae while giving a code for Par Jiew to take the luggage upstairs.

"No, Mae. Let me sleep on the sofa in the living room." Ae rejected softly Mae and Par Jiew.

Mae looked sad. "It's not comfortable. Tomorrow, Ae have to wake up early and drive to your office again."

"It's not a prob-"

Ae stunned when Pete suddenly turned his body away, climbing the stairs and left the living room.

Ae smiled dejectedly. "He is fine. I'm glad."

"Ae... you don't get to say that with an unhappy face. Mae don't want to see it again." Mae whined. "Do you really want to sleep here? We still have two guest rooms."

Ae shook his head. "I will sleep here, but I need to take a shower first."

"Okay. If Ae need something, ask Par Jiew to provide it."

"Thank you so much khrab, Mae."

Thursday, 01.02 AM

The sound of small steps walking down the stairs was heard. Pete was still awake when everybody in that house had been sleeping for a while. It was the second times Pete going downstairs but this time, he had a blanket in his hand.

Pete was staring at a man sleeping on the sofa. The steady breathing was a hint that his husband already fallen into a deep sleep.

"Why do Ae have to do this?" Pete mumbled. He slowly came closer the sleeping man and covered the body with blanket.

Ae moved slightly, "Hmmh..." He opened his eyes a bit. "Ai Pete... You come home..." Ae stated in a cracky voice, with his half consciousness.

"Khrab..."

The man closed his eyes again, smiling and pulling his blanket up to his chin. "Thank you..."

Before leaving, Pete stood in a distance to see Ae clearly.

"The one who put the blanket on Ae is Par Jiew, not Pete. Ae will forget all of this in the morning."

Pete exhaled heavily.

"Good night khrab, Ae..."

"Good night, Ai Pete..."

Pete already turned away when he suddenly heard the answer. When he checked Ae out, the man was still lying there with his eyes closed, hugging the blanket.

Still dreaming?

Pete shrugged. He might be just imagining it.

08.00 AM

Pete was awakened by the sound of his phone's message tone. His hand reached the bedside table to grab the cellphone. It was from Ae.

"Wake up."

Pete frowned. Ae knew Pete had not got up yet. He straightened up his body and followed the delicious smell from downstairs.

"Good morning, dear." Mae was still at home. "Did you sleep late last night?"

"Good morning khrab, Mae." Pete greeted his mother but not giving the another reply. "What time-"

"At 5 AM." Mae already knew what his son is going to ask her.

Pete nodded.

"Par also brought him a breakfast pack, Koon Noo." Par Jiew responded from the back.

"Ah, hmm, khrab... Thank you, Par Jiew." Pete's face was all red because he was shy. Looking at Mae giggling at him, Pete pouted. "Mae~ stop it khrab..."

"Still don't want to come back to your own house?" Mae asked.

"Pete needs more time." Pete replied fast. "Today, Pete will go to Tin's house. Can Pete use my car?"

"It's your car. You can use it freely." Mae answered while getting up from the dining chair. "I have to go to work. Pete, be careful on your way to Tin's place."

"Mae, too, be careful na~"

As Mae left the house, Par Jiew looked at Pete with curious face. It made Pete awkward.

"Par Jiew... do you have anything in mind khrab?" Pete asked.

"Koon Noo," Par Jiew hesitated to give him a question. To be honest, she just wanted to make sure. "Koon Noo gave Khun Ae a blanket last night, didn't you?"

Pete shut his mouth. Why does she know?

"Par Jiew forgot to give it and admitted to Koon Noo's Mae early in the morning. Yet Khun Ae had the blanket with him." Par Jiew explained.

"Would Par please don't tell it to anyone?"

Par Jiew's eyes widened. Her eyes glistened. She was happy by the indirect confession that Pete just made. "Understood kha, Koon Noo."

Pete smiled. "I might be home late today. Please, tell Mae about it."

"What about Khun Ae? What should Par do if he asks?"

"Anything, but please don't tell him Pete is meeting Tin."

Par Jiew nodded.

"Thank you so much, Par Jiew. Par Jiew is always be Pete's best alliance in this house."

05.03 PM, Tin's house

Tin just arrived home after Pete called him an hour ago. Fortunately, Can had some work that can't be postponed that day so Tin had no reason to reject Pete.

He found Pete was sitting nervously in his living room. The maid and security officer already knew who is Pete, they welcomed Pete into the house just like that.

"Have you changed your mind and decided to talk to me about your problem now?" Tin mocked Pete obliquely. "Why are you here?"

"Tin, I apologize about that day..." Pete's eyes drooped. He regretted what he did to Tin that day. "I was so pigheaded and didn't want to listen to Tin."

Listen to those words ensured Tin that his friend's mood was better than the last time they met. Tin sat on the sofa in front of Pete, looking sharply at him.

"Have you gone home yet?"

"I have. I live in Mae's house now."

"How about that guy Ae?"

Pete shook his head.

"What is it again?" Tin asked for clearer answer. "You don't wanna be with him anymore or what? Explain me."

Pete was reluctant to say it, but he needed Tin's thought. "Ae is going to Mae's house, too, after work. Iwant to go home with Ae but I'm afraid."

That guy is crazy. 3 hours of driving here and another 3 hours to come back to work will surely kill him sooner or later if he keeps doing it. Tin had never thought about acting foolishly heroic like that.

"What are you afraid of?"

"I'm afraid to tell him. I don't know how to make up with Ae." Pete answered. "How should I start...?"

"Just talk. That's how you start it."

"Mmm..." Pete doubted.

"If you don't talk to him, especially about your problem, you will never reconcile with him." Tin said. "And I already got tired of persuading you in that hotel room. So, if you don't want to listen to what I say today, I don't care anymore."

"Tin~"

"That won't work. I'm not your husband."

"Tin, help me please."

Tin sighed. "I help to a reasonable extent. This problem is so personal and I can only give you advices. You are the one who should carry out."

Pete sulked.

"You two have gone through a bigger challenge than this, remember?" Tin reminded Pete. "Now, think, what makes you both stuck with this problem."

"What is it khrab?" Pete innocently asked and made Tin wanted to scream.

"It's you, Pete, and that guy who make it feels worse than anything." Tin answered.

Pete bit his lower lips. He was hurt by those words because he realized it was true.

"No one is wrong here, but you two."

10.30 PM

Pete was really late. He was held back by Can who unexpectedly came to Tin's house at 6.30 PM with so many foods. Tin halted Pete from coming home to help him eating the them. Pete was really full and needed time to relax himself before going back home.

Pete got out from his car. Ae's car and Mae's car were already there. They were home already. Pete decided to enter the house from the back door.

When he was about to pass the living room, he could hear faintly the sound from television that was still on. At the time he appeared, a pair of eyes had been looking at Pete's direction. Ae was still awake.

Pete inhaled deeply and turned his eyes away. Trying to ignore Ae's presence, he walked to the stairs straightaway.

"Where have you been?"

Pete stopped. Ae talked to him.

"... A friend's house."

"Which friend? Ai Tin?"

Pete did not answer. He checked his watch. Ae had to go to his office early in the morning and he had not gone to bed yet at this hour.

"Ae should sleep khrab. Good night." Pete left the living room.

Ae turned off the television and lay on the sofa. He pulled the blanket that has a familiar scent in it. He didn't need to see directly who was the one put in on him last night.

"I know that you still care, but maybe it's not love anymore."

Friday, 09.00 PM

Ae was here again. He just arrived an hour ago. Par Jiew was the one always welcome him at the door. That night, Mae would come home late because there was going to be a wedding party tomorrow morning in the hotel.

Ae had taken a shower and had a dinner. Par Jiew informed him that Pete had dinner already, so he would not join him in the dining room.

Par Jiew excused herself to sleep. She said that the owner the house might be coming back in the morning or not come back at all for the day.

"Thank you so much, Par. Good night."

After Par Jiew left to her bedroom, there was a thought to approach Pete's room, asking for a chance to talk. However, the memory of Pete's rejection was still there. It might be happened again if Ae being reckless.

Ae lay on the sofa. He was physically tired because of a long driving, but he felt better like this. Despite the cold war, he could see Pete with his own eyes.

"Have Ae had dinner?"

The question coming from a well-known voice was successfully made Ae stunned for a second before getting up and found the source of it.

"I have." Ae answered. It was hard to believe that Pete started asking him things.

"Where is Par Jiew khrab?"

"She have slept."

Pete came closer to Ae. "May I sit beside Ae?"

Ae nodded. He slid a bit to give Pete a space to sit. Both looked straight to the television screen which was dark. It was off. They could see each other's vague shadow on the screen. No one started talking.

"So," Pete gathered all his courage to end the silence between them. "Would Ae tell Pete about N'Chompoo khrab?"

Ae turned his face to Pete. His husband sound uncertain yet he managed to ask him anyway. The guts that Pete showed Ae in spite of the sheer uneasiness, pushed him to discuss about the pandora's box.

"She has been there even before I moved to the current office. She is an intern. This month is her last month in the office." Ae began the story. "I should have told you. However, I knew you'll be upset and I thought that she is going to get out of the office anyway, why should I make you upset over this?"

Pete whined, "But it's better to tell me in advance. I found it by myself last Friday. Ae didn't lie, I know, Ae just didn't tell me about this. It's disappointing. I feel like Ae... Maybe..."

"You have to stop thinking negatively about me toward her, Ai Pete. I had tried to be close to her when we were separated for 3 years and it wasn't working. How should I prove you that I have no one else in my life but you?" Ae's voice was a bit shaky. Yes. Ae was frustrated. He didn't have any good expectation after this explanation. He doubted Pete will accept it.

Pete sighed. "But Ae originally love woman khrab. I can't help overthinking about N'Chompoo."

"You should just confront me. Scold me if you think I do something bad. Just... Don't go." Ae mustered up courage to grab Pete's hands. "Don't leave me, Ai Pete. I will die."

Pete gently pulled back his hands from Ae's grasp.

Ae knew it. Another rejection. Another heartbroken feeling.

"Do Ae know why I decided to run away?"

"You are angry."

"Is that so? Is that what Ae have been thinking this whole time?" Pete asked. He spoke in a low-toned voice.

"Mae told me there must be something else. You can blame me for being so simple in thinking, but you have to tell me, Ai Pete. I don't want to lose you because of my thick-headedness." Ae became impatient.

Pete stretched out his hands to grab Ae's hands. The touch of Pete's soft skin warmed Ae's heart until the man's eyes started to be watery.

"Pete is so possessive khrab, Ae. The jealousy could chain Ae, Ae can't grow. Pete will hold Ae back. Pete's love will suffocate Ae." Pete explained. "I was afraid that Ae will realize it and leave me. Then, I will be hurt if that happens. So I-"

"Pete..." Ae hugged Pete tightly. He let himself cry like a baby who lost her mother and finally find her after years. "Pete..."

Pete could finally breathe freely. The heaviness in his heart had gone and here, he got the warm hug that he missed all this time.

"Pete..."

"Khrab, Ae..." Pete patted Ae's back tenderly. His husband was still sobbing, crying like there is no tomorrow. "Ae, please forgive Pete for leaving Ae alone."

"I should... I should be the one apologizing... I treat you bad... I showed you the worst part of me... A monster..." Ae was still crying, but...

A monster?

Pete broke the hug. He observed Ae's face who was full of tears. "I should have known that Ae will talk about it." Pete said. He wiped Ae's tears. It did not work, tho, because the tears kept falling from Ae's eyes.

"Ae... Ae khrab..." Pete cupped Ae's cheeks to lead his face at Pete. "Ae... None of us here is right. We have our own mistake in the way of solving this problem."

"Ai Pete, you should not perceive me!"

"I don't." Pete got back to Ae. "Ae... I've been thinking about a lot of things when I ran away and my friends told me everything I need to understand."

Tin's harsh way to tell him was one of the moment that could slap Pete in the face over and over again.

"... If this is your way to react at situation, I don't need an excuse. You are doing it wrong." Tin emphasized.

"You have to think about other possibilities, too."

"You are the one making it difficult." Tin put the blame on Pete again.

"Then talk to someone when you get lost in your way of understanding yourself!" Tin rose his pitch.

"Just talk. That's how you start it."

"If you don't talk to him, especially about your problem, you will never reconcile with him." Tin said. "

"You two have gone through a bigger challenge than this, remember?" Tin reminded Pete. "Now, think, what makes you both stuck with this problem."

"No one is wrong here, but you two."

Pete's mind recalled his conversation with ChaAm that day...

"Pete," ChaAm decided to tell something that was disturbing her mind. "I'm sorry but I have to say that... You are so negative."

"I met Ae outside this room. He had been standing there since he got out of this room. What do you think?"

"What did he say?"

"Nothing but to take care of you."

Pete cried again.

"He did something bad to you just now, right? If you think it is unforgivable, you can always end this relationship. Just... Decide when you can think clearly and understand more about what you want."

Pete smiled. "My friends are quiet rude. Their words hurt me so bad that I realized what is happening to us. What is wrong with me and Ae."

Ae watched Pete as the man in front of him talking.

"See, we have our own part in making this problem worse." Pete told Ae who was listening to him full of attention. "That day... I provoked Ae... I don't care if you got hurt by my words... I wished Ae could get out of the room but I forgot that Ae loved me so much, I made Ae disheartened."

"Pete... I hurt you..." The man was still sobbing, but the tears already stopped falling. His voice still shaken.

"Hmm." Pete nodded. "Ae did."

Ae looked dispirited. It's over.

"Will Ae apologize to me like you did in the hotel room once again? I want to respond to Ae properly." Pete asked.

Ae got up from the sofa. He kneeled down in front of Pete with Pete's hands in his grasp. "Ai Pete... I'm sor-mmmpphh!"

Pete bent down a bit to kiss Ae's lips.

"Pete...?"

"I love Ae. Never once I stop loving Ae." Pete said. "If I forgive Ae, will Ae also forgive me and promise not to do something like that again?"

Ae nodded. His tears filled his eyes again. "I promise."

Pete hugged Ae tightly. He let Ae's tears made his pyjamas damp.

"Let's go home together on Sunday, is that okay with Ae?"

"Hmm." Ae agreed. He let all of the bitterness washed away with all his tears.

"I love you so much, Pete... I love you..."

Pete's eyes glistened. He understood now, he should have reminded himself how big is Ae's love for him before overthinking. He should talk, he should ask, he had so many friends to discuss with, he should cherish this relationship more.

"I love Ae, too..."

•••

Whoaaaaaa the previous chapter is a bit crazy, I admit it. Some people were complaining and somehow it could be understood but I'm someone who tends to eliminate distraction 🤖 It's kinda funny because it's true.

And I don't give you any xxx part here because we need to solve this problem without lust included, agree?

I can't wait to read your thoughts about this chapter, so please leave some comments. I tried my best to pay attention and reply you one by one ☺️

Have a nice day!

dedededeva 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 752 22
π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— Two years in America and Pete returned to Thailand for business. Promising himself that he's only here to thrive and start a new l...
96.9K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...
389K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
17.5K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...