NOT a Fairytale

By ClarissaFox6

Diamond was done with love. She has been married 3 times, and lost two husbands to freak accidents. She gave... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back story
Chapter 2: Whoops!
Chapter 3: Stalking
Chapter 4: Shut down
Chapter 5: Day off
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Insecurity
Chapter 8: The fight
Chapter 9: The concussion
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: Giving up
Chapter 13: Monotony broken
Chapter 14: Engaged!?!?
Chapter 15: Game Night!
Chapter 16: Championship Fight!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: My worst Nightmare, shopping.
Chapter 19: Engagement party
Chapter 20: Respect
Chapter 21: Motorcycles and old friends
Chapter 22: Waffle house!
Chapter 23: The coming war
Chapter 24: Wedding 'stuff'
Chapter 25: Bye Bye
Chapter 26: The day of the ball
Chapter 27: The ball
Chapter 28: Kidnapped.
Chapter 29: My week of torture.
Chapter 30: Talking and nightmares
Chapter 31: New day
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Diamond gets drunk
Chapter 34: Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
Chapter 35: Arrival of the in-laws
Characters!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 36: The Wedding! part 1
Chapter 37: The Wedding! part 2
Chapter 38: The Wedding! part 3
Chapter 39: Married
Chapter 40: Honeymoon
Chapter 42: The ex
Chapter 43: The ex- continued
Chapter 44: Tricky Tricksters!
Chapter 45: Christmas and New Years!
Chapter 46: Here we go again.
Chapter 47: Two weeks
Chapter 48: Donna
Chapter 49: Nina
A/N
Preview!

Chapter 41: Gold Key

46 2 0
By ClarissaFox6

Roman's POV:

We just got home from our honeymoon. It was perfect. Even though I 'punished' Dia for taking the phone, and threatening Antonio. She is my partner. In fact her surprise, I'm signing over Gold Key to her, she is the new owner.

Walking in the house, the family greets us, including Antonio. Dia smirks, and cocks an eyebrow at him. He gulps, and covers himself. I can't help but chuckle. Dia is a tough cookie. I know she wouldn't hurt Tony, but she would make him think that.

"Ant, so glad you didn't interrupt anymore." She winks at him. He sheepishly smiles. He nods to me.

"Did you have a good trip?" We both nod.

"Ant, can I see you for a moment? Alone." Dia speaks up, shit is she really going to hurt him. He gulps but nods. They walk away.

"What is that about?" Isa asks.

"Tony, he um called me while we were on our honeymoon. Dia didn't take it too kindly." I explained to all three of them.

"Well he is fucked." Isa says. My mother scolds, while my dad and I laugh.

Diamond's POV;

I'm walking with Ant, to Roman's office, well our office. He looks stoic, but I can see the fear in his eyes. I'm unknown to him, and men always fear women, and their psycho side.

"Ant, why did I want to talk to you?" He shrugs.

"Maybe it has something to do with the phone call you made." I say to Antonio, while sitting on the edge of the desk, directly in front of Ant sitting in the chair.

"Roman told me to call if we had any problems." I glare at him.

"You couldn't have sent a text?" He shrugs.

"You don't scare me woman." He crosses his arms and leans back.

"Your little jealousy over the fact, I'm your husband's best friend, and second in command, so I'll be spending time with him. It won't fly. Roman will grow tired of it." He cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Our second in command." I correct him.

"What?" He laughs bitterly.

"You are his best friend, but our second in command. What's his is mine, and what's mine is his. Or at least that what the prenup said." I smirk at him. I'm lying, we didn't sign a prenup, in fact I got punished for even threatening him. Punishment I liked. Pft!

"He would never! He is the Don, you are his wife, he would never allow you to be the same ranking as him!" He shoots to his feet. Oh! I pushed a button, yes. I smile at him trying to intimidate me.

"Women are for fucking and child birth. They don't hold power, they don't have any say." Well now he just pushed my buttons.

"I can't have children. So I prefer to kill." I cock my head to the side.

"Does Roman know this?! Of course he doesn't! You harlot! You tricked him into marrying you, so you could take over! A pretty face, rocking body, sad story, who do you work for!?!" He grabs me by the throat. I really pushed his buttons. Too far, too far.

I only meant to see how loyal he was to Roman, not get myself choked.

"I should snap your neck. I'll let Roman deal with you. It will be fun to torture you to death." He gives me a sinister smile. Squeezing my throat a bit tighter.

"ANTONIO!!!! LET HER GO!" Roman storms in seeing his best friend choking his new wife.

"She is playing you friend. She is trying to take over! I'm saving you." Ant still hasn't let go. In fact he is squeezing tighter.

"Let. Her. GO!" Roman seethes out, through a clenched jaw.

"My fault. I pushed. Too much." I struggle to say. Ant finally let's go. Shit, I'm going to have a bruise.

"What do you mean you pushed too far?" Roman asks coming to check on me.

"I purposely pushed his buttons. He let me read him like a book. Except, I misread him trying to choke me to death, or at least to unconsciousness." I shrug. Roman rolls his eyes.

"What? She is playing us against each other! Man, you got to listen to me. She sold you on a sap story, got you hook line and sinker for her. She can't even have your children! She can't give you an heir!" Ant is trying to persuade Roman.

"She can." Is all Roman says. Him and I know what he means, but poor Ant doesn't.

"Bugs?" I look to Roman, he shake his head no.

"I can't carry to term, but I can give him an heir. I'm sorry to mess with your head. I had to know how loyal you were to him. Make myself a threat, to see how you reacted." Roman is taking deep breaths, he is angry. Probably at both of us.

"Is she really leading beside you? Do I really answer to her?" Ant pleads to Roman.

"Yes and no. Kitten, why must you make everything so difficult?" His face is angry, but his eyes are pleading.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Antonio yells.

"Ant, listen. There is much you don't know. My 'sap story' as you call it, is true. I have a bad past, really bad. However, I am very badass. I wanted to know if you were really so loyal as you seem to Roman. I don't know you, and don't trust easily. I had to test you, and probably still will. I'm a fighter, skilled with weapons, and psychological warfare. I enjoy psychological games the best." I smirked. "There was no prenup, I have already helped in the business. However, I am to stay under the radar. Appear weak, useless, vulnerable." I explained to Ant.

"What she is saying is true. Which means yes and no to if she above you. All orders go through me, she consults, no one except the most trusted is to know." Roman had turned to face Ant. Antonio fell back in the chair.

"I want to see her skills." Ant finally says. Roman nods.

"Shit Kitten, hope that doesn't bruise. It wouldn't be good on your first day as boss." Roman looks at my neck again.

"Nah! Takes more than an overgrown boy to make me bruise. Wait, boss?" Roman smiles, Ant glares.

"I'm signing over Gold Key to you. You are now the sole owner, and proprietor." Roman winks. I get a huge smile.

"Thank you!" I throw both arms around his neck, and pull him in for a kiss. He places one hand on the small of my back, and one behind my head, and deepens the kiss.

"Ahem, still in the room. Still want to kick her ass." Ant speaks up. We break our kiss. I giggle, and wink at Roman.

"Alex!" I call. He pops his head in. "Grab my gym clothes please, and let the other boys know I'm fighting Antonio." I wink at him. He gets a big grin.

"Was he there the whole time?" Ant asks. I nod. "Why didn't he come in while I was strangling you? He is your guard right?"

I giggle. "Oh you silly silly man. Alex knows I can handle my own. Yes he is my guard, but I call him when I need him, he doesn't come to my rescue." I cock my eyebrow at him.

We get into the ring of the gym. Several of the guards, Roman, Alex, his father, and even Bella is here.

"Why are you all here to watch her get her ass beat?" Ant asks.

"They aren't here to watch you beat her ass, they are here to watch her humble your ass." Tom walks in.

"Uncle Tom!?" Ant yells.

"Tony, Boss" Tom nods to Ant, and winks at me.

Roman's POV:

My best friend thinks he will kick my wife's ass. He might, he is better at hand to hand than me. However, she will still put up a good match, better than he is expecting. He has yet to lose a fight, yet he doesn't know Dia.

"Dia! Please, for the love of God, don't hold back." I call out to her. Everyone cheers.

They get in their fighting stances. Both Tony, and Dia are defensive fighters. This should be interesting.

To my surprise, Dia throws the first punch. Antonio blocks it, and Dia throws an uppercut, with her other hand. Tony jumps back, and Dia kicks him in the head. Tony goes in for a punch, but Dia blocks it. He goes in to knee her, but she manages to get out of the way.

This continues to go on, both throwing kicks, punches, and both dodging and blocking. Until Dia goes to throw a punch, and Tony grab her wrist. He pulls her in, using her own momentum. He goes to punch her in the face, Dia swiftly, ducks behind Tony, and tackles him from behind in a choke hold. She throws both him and herself on the ground. Tony's back against her chest, her heels digging into his inner thighs. Her head ducked behind his. He taps out.

Everyone cheers for Dia.

"How. The. Hell. Did. You. Beat. Me" Tony says struggling for breath.

"Because, you underestimated me. Because I'm a woman you thought I was weak, and didn't have the endurance you do. I used your weight, and own drive to wear you out. Putty in my hands." She winked.

"Sweetheart, you sure do know how to kill a man's ego don't you." Tom speaks up.

"Papa, you know I hate when men think they are better than a woman. I have to put him in his place. Women aren't just for fucking and child birth." The last part she says to Tony. Alex snickers.

"What did I miss?" Alex goes silent, Tony won't look at me, and Dia pretends not to hear. "Kitten, answer me." I warn her.

"Just throwing Ant's words back at him. He told me women were for fucking and child birth. It's why I had to best him." She explains. If she hadn't of just kicked his ass, I would. Tony knows better than to say that about women.

"I said it to push her buttons too. I didn't thi k it worked. She has control over her emotions better than I do." He compliments her.

"No, I just know how to use them to my advantage. If you had said something about Roman, I would pummelled you in that office, or just shot you." Dia explains, very coldly. "Although, I do enjoy torturing people." She smiles sadistically.

"Sweetie, all that blood, vomit, urine, feces, and blood curdling screams would terrify you." Tony says back. My wife and best friend are dick measuring.

"Maybe that what does it for me. Watching men beg me, plead for me to stop the endless pain. I am their Devil, and savior." She looks so cold, but has a sadistic smirk on her face. "Don't you know, that's how Roman and I met. I lightly tortured one of his men for trying to blackmail me. Then I snapped pictures and sent them to his wife, and boss." She gives a pouty face. My wife is psychotic, and I love it.

"Alright, shows over. Obviously Diamond has the bigger dick right now. Antonio, accept it. She isn't what you thought." Tom speaks up. Tony just nods. Everyone leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.7K 31
women who cheated by her bf the day she want to say she is pregnant. After this she just dispear.....he cheated or it was misunderstanding.? ...
74.2K 1.5K 15
"Sweetheart, I don't appreciate when people talk back to me." This time I succeed in keeping quiet. "You'll learn to respect me and as my property, y...
421K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...