NOT a Fairytale

ClarissaFox6 द्वारा

Diamond was done with love. She has been married 3 times, and lost two husbands to freak accidents. She gave... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back story
Chapter 2: Whoops!
Chapter 3: Stalking
Chapter 4: Shut down
Chapter 5: Day off
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Insecurity
Chapter 8: The fight
Chapter 9: The concussion
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: Giving up
Chapter 13: Monotony broken
Chapter 14: Engaged!?!?
Chapter 15: Game Night!
Chapter 16: Championship Fight!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: My worst Nightmare, shopping.
Chapter 19: Engagement party
Chapter 20: Respect
Chapter 21: Motorcycles and old friends
Chapter 22: Waffle house!
Chapter 23: The coming war
Chapter 24: Wedding 'stuff'
Chapter 25: Bye Bye
Chapter 26: The day of the ball
Chapter 27: The ball
Chapter 28: Kidnapped.
Chapter 29: My week of torture.
Chapter 30: Talking and nightmares
Chapter 31: New day
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Diamond gets drunk
Chapter 34: Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
Chapter 35: Arrival of the in-laws
Characters!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 36: The Wedding! part 1
Chapter 37: The Wedding! part 2
Chapter 38: The Wedding! part 3
Chapter 40: Honeymoon
Chapter 41: Gold Key
Chapter 42: The ex
Chapter 43: The ex- continued
Chapter 44: Tricky Tricksters!
Chapter 45: Christmas and New Years!
Chapter 46: Here we go again.
Chapter 47: Two weeks
Chapter 48: Donna
Chapter 49: Nina
A/N
Preview!

Chapter 39: Married

43 2 0
ClarissaFox6 द्वारा

Diamond's POV:

Roman carried me bridal style over the threshold of our room. It was beautiful. The penthouse, because of course he got us the penthouse suite. He carried me all the way to the bedroom.

"Do you want to take a shower, or bath?" Roman asked, he was nervous acting.

"Whatever you want Husband." I winked at him. "However, I do have something planned, if you can wait a moment." He smiled and nodded.

I had a bag packed special for this night. I bought myself some lingerie, and went into the bathroom to change.

Roman, was facing away from me, in some basketball shorts when I came out of the bathroom. I silently stalked over to the bed,and laid down.

"Damn, this is a sight I can get used to." He smirked, well leaning over me.

Roman placed small kisses on my lips, then jaw, down my neck, to my cleavage.

"Such a shame this won't be on long." Roman spoke as he undid my white lace bra.

Roman continued his kisses, but on my breast. "I've waited so long to be able to do this." He moaned.

He placed his hand on my womanhood, and gently stroked it. He was continue to kiss, nip, and lock my breasts. I couldn't help but moan. My hands ran over his biceps, shoulders, and rested on his back. I scratched his back, and his back arched and he moaned.

"Mio caro, I cannot wait anymore. I need you inside me." I moaned, as my back arched. He waist no time, and ripped my lace underwear down.

He placed himself between my legs. I my body was dripping with desire. Suddenly, I remembered this is my first time in almost two years. My mind started spinning.

I felt my vision getting blurry, remembering the man who raped me. Then my husband. Then I saw what he did to me the day he died. I couldn't get my mind to stop racing. I just wanted to enjoy my husband! Why can't I just enjoy my husband, once please!

I felt Roman, pick me up and hug me. I wrapped my arms, and legs around him.

"Breathe, breathe. Breathe with me." I hear Roman, only now realizing my breathing is fast. I breathe with him, and realize he still has his shorts on.

"Panic attack?" He pushes me back so he can look at me. I nod. He kisses me gently on my lips.

"We don't have to-" Roman started but I put my finger to his lips, and shushed him.

"I want you, I want to make love to you. It's just been a while, since I've had it willingly." Roman tended when I reminded him, of what happened to me.

I kiss him, he kisses back. Its gentle, passionate. He Grant's me access to his mouth. My tongue, gently grazing over his teeth, and tongue. It's slow, passionate. I start grinding on him. He means into my mouth. He is giving me control. The control I need to keep calm.

Roman's POV:

Kitten had a panic attack. I did the hardest thing I can do. I gave her control. This woman has me doing things I never thought I would. She is making out with me, grinding on me. She feels so amazing in my arms.

She pushes me back on the bed, I let her. She straddles me, and continues to grind on me. Kissing my neck, licking my ear. I can't help but moan. I am getting too excited. I grab her hips, and grind into her. She moans, it's the sweetest sound I have ever heard.

She suddenly gets off me. Before I can question what she is doing, she tugs on my shorts. I left my hips, and she slides them down, and a torturously slow rate. My arousal springs free. I know I am large, but she doesn't seem to even notice. Not a gasp, or a secon- she has grabbed me, and licks. I can't think straight.

The things she is doing with her mouth are amazing. She let's me pop out, with a sound. I shudder, she smirks.

"That. Was. Amazing." I breathe inbetween each word.

"Just wait." She winks and smirks. This woman will be the death of me.

She straddles me again, and goes back to grinding, directly over my hardness. I moan out. "I'm going to lose control, if you don't stop teasing." She smirks at me. Then flips, her feet over my thighs, pinning them, and pins my hands to my sides. She raises up and comes towards me, I start to slide in.

"Fuck!" We both cry out. I fill her up, and she takes me all the way in. I'm surprised, most women can't and she is smaller than any woman, I have been with. She begins to move her hips, rotating them, while sliding up and down. I moan, and she moans. She continues and goes faster. She then drops all the way, and slams me inside her. I lose control. I roll so she is under me. I begin to thrust into her. I cannot help myself. She feels so amazing. I feel her tighten around me. "Fuck! You feel so good!" I'm not going to last long. Her head goes back, and I kiss her neck. Her nails are digging into my shoulders, her back arches, she gasps, and screams my name in pleasure. I feel her contracting around me, coming all over me.

Diamond's POV:

Roman took over control, he has gotten me off, but never stopped moving. I feel my stomach tightening again. "You are going to get me a second time." I moan out. He thrusts harder and I gasp. Monaing in incredible pleasure. Roman moans, filling me with his pleasure. He collapses forward, onto me.

"I'm sorry I didn't last long, you are just so damn tight." I chuckle.

"We can always have more rounds, if you are up for it." He smirks, and kisses me.

We finally take a shower after our 3rd round, and I insisted housekeeping come change the sheets. Roman rolled his eyes at me, but clean body, dirty, sticky, wet sheets. No thank you.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, in clean sheets.

The next morning, we were having brunch with Roman and my immediate family, to open our wedding gifts.

"There is the married couple!" My mother shouted when we arrived.

"How thirsty are you Diamond?" My mother smirked at me, "Parched!" I smirked back. When I was young, this was my mother's and my code for if I did anything with a boy. I would say I'm dying of thirst, or she would ask. If I wasn't thirsty, nothing happened, if I was dying of thirst or parched something major happened. She winked at me.

"Ready to eat?" Roman asks with his hand on the small of my back. I smile up to him and nod.

"D! You look amazing. You are glowing!" Bella runs up to me, and hugs me. Everyone says their hellos, and we eat.

Roman and I started opening gifts, cards. The gifts weren't your typical wedding gifts. Typically couples get dishes, China, iron, ironing board, kitchen utensils, yep, didn't happen. We got resource promises, business deals, a resort trip from his uncle, antique Italian furniture. After what I thought was all the gifts were open.

"There is still another gift." Bella and Roman spoke at the same time.

"Isa, go first." Roman told Bella, and she nodded walking toward us.

"Its not extravagant. If fact, it's really nothing fancy." Bella should shyly at us. We unwrapped a rectangular box, about 3 foot wide. Inside the box, was a beautiful painting, of the countryside. There was rolling hills, flowers blooming, green grass. Trees, and a little castle in the back.

"Its our home in Italy?" Roman looks at the painting. I see at the bottom right hand corner "Isabella"

"Bella, did you paint this?" She nodded to both of us.

"Its beautiful!" Roman exclaims. "Its the perfect gift." After I saw that, Roman gives me a worried look.

He clears his throat, while I'm hugging Bella. "So we didn't exchange Bride and Groom presents, but I have a gift for you my Kitten. Roman tells me. Alex brings in a box, a big box. I give Roman a questioning glare. He motions towards the box.

Opening it, I see a white fluffball. Curled up in the corner. It has a collar on, and I can't see his head. I hope he did not get me a yippy little pomeranian, or such. I look curiously, and it seems like everyone is holding their breath. The white fluff wakes up, and looks at me. "Its a fox!" I cried out. Roman chuckles. I snatch up the poor creature.

"Roman! Alex! You don't put animals in cardboard boxes, as gifts!" I scold them both, cradling the fox in my arms. It's the size of a small house cat. They put their hands up in mock surrender, and shrug. I roll my eyes at them.

"Where is this little guy staying, while we are away?" I ask, while cooing the small creature.

"He is going with us." Roman informs me. The fox starts laughing. "What are you going to name him?" Roman asks.

"Don't know his personality yet, so no idea." I explain. Roman just smiles.

"You guys need to get ready, you have a flight to catch." My mother speaks up, and everyone comes to see the fox, and Bella's painting. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.5M 26K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
74.2K 1.5K 15
"Sweetheart, I don't appreciate when people talk back to me." This time I succeed in keeping quiet. "You'll learn to respect me and as my property, y...
41.5K 1K 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
68.4K 3.3K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...