𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖

Von KorakaWolves

Garfield Logan just moved to Jump City where he meets new friends and also a mysterious and strange girl name... Mehr

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: A Whole New Life
Chapter 3: The Football Match
Chapter 4: The Dealer
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Friendships
Chapter 7: Family Problems
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: A Begining
Chapter 10: Angie Roth
Chapter 11: An Awkward Dinner
Chapter 12: Rumors Aren't Reality
Chapter 13: Rachel's Hideout
Chapter 14: Reputation Or Relationships?
Chapter 15: Jealousy Is A Bad Default
Chapter 16: Maybe... Kora?
Chapter 18: Hank & Dawn
Chapter 19: Rae's Biggest Enemy
Chapter 20: Do I Still Love Her?
Chapter 21: The Way

Chapter 17: What Would I Do Without You

492 17 4
Von KorakaWolves

A/N: Thanks to P1NK_PHR0ST and JoeCaggiano for the support❣️

—In Garfield's House—

Wednesday September 19, 2018
Before leaving to work, Rita and Steve were going to wake up Garfield, but when they entered in his bedroom, the boy was holding Rachel. The girl was in his arms, smiling and snuggling. A "Awww" got out of Rita's mouth at the sight in front of her. "They're so cute"

The woman was smiling brightly while her husband had a blank face. "C'mon" He said with obvious annoyance in his voice. His wife rolled her eyes and they walked out of the room.

2 hours later, Gar and Rae woke up. After a minute or two, they finally looked at each other and they, of course, gasped before pulling away. The two teenagers stared at the other. Roth panted, catching her breath because of the shock she had when she saw her friend. Garfield was the first one to speak. "S-Sorry"

Rachel shook her head. "It's okay, I was just shocked ya know" Gar chuckled awkwardly as he nodded. He stood up to leave so she quickly sat up. "Where're you going?" He gave her a confused look before huffing.

"Downstairs" The boy opened the door.

"WAIT" He turned around. "D-Do you think I-I could s-stay here today? I-I don't wanna see A-Adam, am s-scared" Garfield sat next to the teenager. He caressed her cheek.

"Of course, I'll even stay with you" The boy and girl grinned happily and in relief.

Surprisingly, Rae jumped in his arms and hugged him. "Thanks Gar" The boy slowly wrapped his arms around her body, he held her against him with a big smile plastered on his face.

30 minutes later, the two teenagers were sitting on the couch in the living room, watching The Good Place on Netflix. Halfway through the first episode, a phone started ringing, it was Rachel's one. She picked up and looked at the name, Dick. "I'm just going to pick this up" Garfield nodded and paused the episode.

"I'll wait" She gave him a small smile and answered the phone when she was in the kitchen.

"Dick?"

A voice was heard on the other side of the line. "Hey Rach, are you okay?" Garfield stood next to the kitchen.

She sighed. "Yeah... I'm staying at Gar's today. I really don't feel like being in the same space as the guy who raped me" Her last sentence was like a murmur, but Dick still heard her. Fortunately for her, Logan hadn't heard what she said about the rapist.

Silence filled the room until Richard finally spoke again. "Okay... then I suppose I'll see you later then" Rae hummed and she hang up after saying "bye" as her voice broke when she thought of Adam.

The blond boy showed himself to the young teen. "Hey" She gasped and quickly looked at him. "Are you okay?" Rach started nodding, but she stopped and shook her head, staring at the wooden floor. "It was Dick?" She hummed in response. He placed his hand on her right shoulder. She looked at his emerald eyes again. Roth started to cry softly as he hugged her.

—J.C.H—

An hour later in Jump City High, Dick, Vic and Kory were sitting at their lunch table when Jason arrived, his three other friends still waiting in the line to get their food. Jason looked around. "Where's Rach?" Richard glanced at Kory and stood up as he sighed in defeat.

"Well if you wouldn't've been ignoring all her texts and calls, you would know that she's at Garfield's"

His jealousy got the best of him and he pushed Grayson, who practically fell on Victor, the food and the table. "Why would she be there? Oh let me guess hum... to f*** with him" Everyone, except Todd, gasped. All the students were staring at them and talking to each others.

Meanwhile with the other trio. "What the heck his Jason doing?" Hank asked.

"Wait is it... Guys it's our friends look!" Exclaimed Donna. Dawn's eyes widened when she saw her ex boyfriend stand up. "oh no" She murmured.

They then saw Jason push Richard and they heard the boy with green eyes yell "Why would she be there? Oh let me guess hum... to f*** with him" making them gasp in shock.

"What the hell? Why would Jason ever say something like that 'bout Rach?" Hall glared at the boy with anger and disappointment in his brown eyes.

Dick growled and he brought Jay inside the school and into a room filled with brooms and all sort of things. Dick turned on the lights. "You know this isn't true so why are you saying things like l-like...THAT? Rach is your friend... I thought you cared about her"

The young dealer sighed in defeat. "I do care for her, but she did slept with him!" Grayson rolled his piercing blue eyes at the boy.

"She didn't! You wanna know why she's always at his house?" Todd growled and gave him a small nod. "Well it's because HE was there when YOU weren't! Gar defended her and she stays at his house because she doesn't even feel in security at the Manor anymore since she knows that Adam knows where she normally goes after his attacks... And she isn't at school right now 'cause she's terrified... If you wouldn't've ignored her yesterday, you would know that Adam touched her" The teenager's green eyes widened.

"Wait... Adonis touched her?!?"

He sadly nodded and took a deep breath. "Since you wouldn't respond her texts and calls, she texted me and when I got to her locker... she was crying her heart out... Jesus Christ, SHE NEEDED YOU JASON!" The teen felt extremely guiltily, he wished that he could go back in time to comfort his friend, but he couldn't. All he could do was stare at the ground with guilt. "I'm sorry Dick, but... I-I just-"

Todd was interrupted by his friend. "Why does that rumors thing even matter to you anyway? I mean, it's not like Rach was your girlfriend or y-your crush" Silence filled the small room and the blue eyes widened in shock. "Tell me that you don't have a crush on her"

Jay sighed in annoyance as he rolled his eyes. "Okay well, I don't have a crush on her" Dick gave him an annoying look. "What? Just doin' what you asked me" He slapped his own face with his hand.

He groaned. "Why do you have to be this dumb?"

Jason crossed his arms, grinning at the Richard. "I'm not dumb, I just like to mess with you-Wait no, I love to mess with ya. Anyway, even if I would've want to I wouldn't've been able to answer Rae's calls and texts"

"Why?"

"Let's say I got some visitors" Dick frowned.

In the outside part of the cafeteria. Their three old friends were sitting in front of them, eating their food. "So..." Bruce's son started. "When did you guys arrived?"

"Yesterday" Troy answered.

"How was it in Gotham?" Vic asked them.

Dawn sighed in annoyance and Hank answered. "Boring! Let's change the subject-" Donna interrupted him.

"Who's Garfield?"

"Gar? Oh you heard about the rumors already, didn't ya? Just know that these are just rumors, Gar and Rach didn't slept together" Vic said.

Dick continued. "Garfield's our new friend and don't worry, I'm sure that you'll get along"

After Lunch time, Jason Todd decided to go pay a visit to Rachel.

—At Garfield's—

Roth and Logan were sitting on the boy's bed, watching a movie on Netflix. The girl didn't want to stay alone for too long, she was still scared, even know Adam wouldn't find her or anything. She was really happy to have Gar by her sides, trying to cheer her up with his jokes and his beautiful smile. They weren't watching a scary movie or a drama movie, but a funny one. Everything was going just well when, suddenly, out of nowhere, a ringing was heard. There was someone at the door so Rachel stood up and looked outside the window. She saw a red motorcycle with a big black 'X' on one side. 'Wait... what is Jason doing here? Maybe he finally saw my messages and all his missed calls... no... What if... what if it wasn't him? What if it-' The blond boy interrupted her thoughts.

"Who is it?" She glanced at him and then at the window again. Todd was still waiting outside, knocking at the door this time. Rae went downstairs and slowly walked to the door. She turned the doorknob and there he was, Jason Todd. The young teenager silently sighed in relief, but she still had a surprised look on her face. The purple haired girl was going to talk, but she was interrupted by a hug. She didn't even had the time to respond.

He pulled away. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you yesterday..." Meanwhile, Gar was walking down the stairs until he heard the voice. He was surprised too. He listened to the conversation, waiting for the right moment to come down. "Are you okay?" She hummed a 'yes'. "You're sure?" Rach hummed again as she nodded at her friend. "I'm glad to see you unharmed. Don't worry, I'll beat that f****** bastard up" He was getting angrier so Roth placed her right hand on his left shoulder to calm him down. 

"It's okay Jason, I'm alright, unharmed... so don't worry and please don't get in a stupid fight because of me again"

The black haired teenager shrugged in amusement. "That j****** isn't worth my time anyway" The girl chuckled and rolled her blue eyes. The blond teen went downstairs.

"Is everything okay Rae" The boy's emerald green eyes meet with her blue ones. She grinned at him and hummed again.

Jay walked closer to Logan. He smiled brightly at him. "Thanks for taking care of her when I couldn't... Friends?" Rachel looked extremely pleased by Jason's reaction, she was grinning happily at the boys.

"Ya welcome and of course we're friends dude" The old duo that was Rachel and Jay giggled at the prankster's attitude. "Wanna watch a movie with us? We were watching Very Bad Trip"

He shrugged. "Yeah, why not" They all watched the movie together.

--At The Wayne Manor--

After school, Dick was in the basement with the others. Victor was playing video games with Hank. Donna and Kory were taking a non-alcoholic drink next to the small bar while Dawn and Richard were discussing. "How was it?"

"How was what?" Asked the white haired girl.

"Living in Gotham City for 2 entire years? I mean, I've spent a lot of time in Gotham before, but it was just some trips for Bruce's work... The longest trip was one month so..."

She sighed. "Lets say that it wasn't really enthusiastic or anything"

Grayson frowned his eyebrows at his ex. "Why?"

Granger gave him a don't-play-dumb-Richard face. "You know why Dick. Its dark, full of violence and criminals and you can't trust anyone in this city. Plus, everyone is emotionless there... and did you forgot how rare the sunny days are in Gotham?"

Henry and Vic were playing at super monkey 4. Hall glanced at his girlfriend. "You're totally jealous bro" He quickly looked at the guy sitting beside him.

"What? Why?" He decided to play dumb too.

"You've always been the jealous type so don't try to tell me that this changed Hank... anyway since the moment you laid your eyes on Dick for the first time in 2 years, you've been giving him death glares" He huffed at his friend's "stupid" idea.

Kory seemed a little jealous too as she kept on glancing in her crush's way. Troy remarked that and a devilish smirk formed on her face. "You know that she's dating Hank, right?" Anders had a weird look of confusion on her face, making Donna laugh at her. "You gotta a crush on Dick" Her green eyes widened in shock.

"I do not know what you are the talking about friend Donna" She seemed so innocent with her sweet voice yet she still looked like a liar. It was obvious that she had a big crush on the black haired boy. The young teenager rolled her dark brown eyes and chuckled.

--At Garfield's--

After spending hours with the two, Jason started to leave the house. He turned around and Rach hugged him, he hugged back. "If you need anything, call me whenever you want Rach. I promise you that I won't ignore you" She pulled away.

"Its okay and thanks... I will" He left the house.

"How do you feel Rae?"

"Great... Thanks to you Gar"  The two teenagers smiled at each other. They went to their rooms, but when Garfield arrived at his door, Roth ran into his arms. "What would I do without you?!" Logan slowly and gently wrapped his arms around her. 'I'm asking myself the same question Rae... Well there's still a little difference between yours and mine... What would I be without you?!'

-----------------------------------------
What are your thoughts about this chapter?

Good or Bad?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
226K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.