Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
I have to do this.
See you then
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Queen
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

EPILOGUE!

88.8K 2.2K 1.5K
By Ihateschool52303

( 3 years later, Lily's POV)

" Happy Birthday to youuuuu! Happy Birthday to youuuu! Happy Birthday dear Lylaaaa! Happy Birthday to youuu!"

" You ready to make a wish baby?"

Lyla looked at me with her big beautiful green eyes and then back at her cake, she just giggled. 

We both blew the candle out, it was more of me because she kept touching the frosting. 

" YAYYY!"

Everyone clapped their hands and Lyla saw what they were doing and did the same. She was a really good baby but since she was two, she is at that stage where she copies everything, including my poor choice of words.

Hunter and I had Lyla two years ago on March 19. Hunter was coming home for Christmas break and I guess we were so caught up in finally seeing each other that we forgot protection. I don't see my baby girl as a mistake, I see her as a blessing. 

I had just got done with my senior year and yes, I did wanted to go to college but Lyla needed a full time parent. Hunter had went off again and my parents and Megan did help me, but I was her mother. He would write letters and I would send pictures. When he did come back, he could not leave her side and it made me so happy.

" Lylaaa. Your favorite big cousin has got you something."

I turned my attention to the one and only Christian. Christian became my best friend over the years. He was there when I needed a shoulder to cry on or just a laugh. Not to mention, he spoiled Lyla rotten. 

" Oh gosh Christian. Whatever you got, I am pretty sure she doesn't need it."

He shrugged, " But she wants it."

He looked at her and start playing with her, " Isn't that right Lyla bear?"

She reached out her hands for him and I gasped, " Lyla, how dare you!?" She was oblivious to what was going around her. 

" Cwistian."

He laughed and grabbed her and looked at me, " You can't turn my bestie on me."

I chuckled, " Yea yea, but I swear if you give her sugar, she is going home with you. She has had enough."

Christian looked at Lyla, " Mommy is mean, isn't she."  Then he walked away.

I looked around my living room and smiled, I don't know what I would do without them. I start to pick  up the mess on the table.

" Hey Lily."

I turned around and saw Cole. This little boy grew so fast. He is now 7 years old.

" Hey Cole, what's up?"

He looked at the ground like he was hesitant of what he was going to say.

" Cole."

"I was wondering if I can stay the night with you guys. I don't have school tomorrow. And momma said it was fine."

I smiled, " Of course, you know where your things are , you plug up the game if you would like, the party is almost over."

He grinned, " Thanks Lily, can we have a movie night when everyone leaves?"

I nodded, " You know it bud."

He smiled and ran off. 

Cole usually spends his weekends over here and I don't mind, I think he gets bored all by himself now. I have a spare bedroom in the  apartment which is pretty much Cole's room. 

I cleaned off the table and noticed that I had frosting all over my shirt. I shook my head and went to my room to get changed. Perks of being a mom.

I walked inside my room and I didn't really have much but my bed which is mighty comfortable, my closet, a t.v, my bathroom, and some of Lyla's toys which reappears every time I clean my room.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a t- shirt. I looked up and saw the box. That box contains letters, pictures, things that I held onto. I opened the box and saw a picture of Hunter and I. I sat on my bed and just start thinking. Thinking what life would of been like if Hunter would have never joined the army, or if we would at least  had more time together before that incident. 

I broke down crying. I would never cry in front of Lyla because I didn't want her to sense something was wrong. Hunter is the love of my life and to think about that day when the officers came and told me the news, I couldn't handle it. Still can't. 

I saw a picture with all three of us and turned the picture around. It said, "To my girls, I love you both so much and I will continue to fight for us. I love you my babies."  I put the picture away and noticed  the promise ring in the box. I looked at my finger and thought about the day when Hunter said he promised to turn this ring to a wedding ring. Well he kept that promise. 1 year down. 

I heard a knock on my door and I hurried and wiped my face, " Come in."

" Hey sweet pea."

It was my mom, " Hey mom, what's up?"

She shook her head and sat next to me, " Nothing much, just wondering why the host isn't hosting."

I chuckled, " Lyla got my shirt messed up so I came in here to change."

She looked down at my lap and smirked, " Oh the famous box."

I laughed, " The one and only."

" Well I think you should put that away before your husband sees it, you know he hates that box."

I chuckled, " Well he would have to get over it."

" Lets go."

++++++++++++++++

" Bitchhh. When are we going clubbing."

Will is back and even more crazier. 

 Christian rolled his eyes, " Babe stop cussing in front of my bestie."

Yup you read that right, Will and Christian finally got together which we all seen that coming. Christian actually had the balls to ask Will out and of course Will played hard to get but he came around. They been together for about 2 years and they argue every single day! But still make up.

" Oh Christian shush, you are just mad because we didn't invite you." 

" Whatever, I will find another place and maybe even take home someone."

Will snorted, " Baby, you are NOT that stupid."

Christian knew he wasn't actually going to do something like that but it was funny to him getting under Will's skin.

" Mhmm, okay."

I shook my head, this was something that I got used to. 

Mia came in the room and already knew what was happening" Let me take Lyla."

Will laughed, " Girl you look like a whale. You are like 11 months."

Mia flipped Will off, " Shut up, I'm 7."

Mia and Nick are having their first baby. It's a boy and I am so excited, Lyla can have someone to play with other than Cole.

" Mama."

I turned to my baby, " Oh come here baby."

I took her from Christian and start kissing her everywhere which she loves. 

 In between laughter I heard her keep saying" Stwap mama." 

I stopped and she wrapped her little arms around me and put her head on my shoulders, " Mommy loves youu. Yes she do. Yes she do."

For some reason she liked my singing.

" I am going to put her to bed."

Everyone nodded and I walked to her room."

I laid her in her crib and she started to cry. I grabbed her favorite blankie and put it over her. I began singing the song that I was singing a few minutes ago. She was starting to zone out.

" Mommy loves youu. Mommy loves youu. Yes she doo."

I began rubbing her hair which she found soothing.

" Daddy loves you. Daddy loves you. Yes he do."

I turned around and saw the one and only, my sexy ass husband, Hunter Moore.

He smiled but he also looked tired." Hey princess."

I hugged him, " Hey baby. Long day?"

He nodded, " Like you wouldn't believe. I'm sorry that I missed her party, we can do something tomorrow, I promise."

" Its okay, baby. Keep running your business and making money and maybe next year we can take her to Disney world."

Last year, Hunter got shot in his right leg  and in his chest. The doctors thought he wasn't going to make it but I knew my baby was a fighter and that's what he did, fought. 

He did have a tough time trying to walk due to his leg and had some breathing issues at first but he made it through.  He realized that he was close to leaving his family and decided to call it done. 4 years were way to long, but now he is home and opened a mechanic shop. That business was something he was proud about and I'm happy for him.

" Everyone left?"

Hunter nodded, " Yes Ma'm. Cole is sleeping which is weird."

I laughed quietly, " wow interesting."

He kissed my forehead, " I missed my sexy ass wife."

I smirked, " And I missed my sexy ass husband."

" Come on, I need to take a shower."

We both kissed Lyla's forehead  and walked to our room.

" Lilyanna."

Uh Oh, he said my name.

" Yes?"

" Why is this box here?"

" Well, I was looking at stuff."

He walked up to me, " Baby, I am not dead nor will I be for a long time. This box is reminder on how hard it was for you and I don't like to think about that."

I nodded my head, " I know but that's what is so important, we made it so far and we did it together. That's why I keep the box."

He kissed me and let's just say it became heated really quickly.I snaked my arm around his neck and he started kissing my neck. He pulled my shirt over my head and also took my bra off.

" Wait... Cole is here.."

Hunter shook his head and start to suck on my nipple.

" So. He is sleeping. Just stay quiet."

I wanted to refuse but this felt good. 

That was a long night. 

+++++++++++++

" I love you Lilyanna Luciana Jacklyn Moore."

" I love you Hunter Lee Moore."

++++++++++++++++++++++

( Authors note)

OOOOOOOOOO, I'm so sad, The book is finished.

Thank you guys so so so so so so much for taking time out your day to read my book. I appreciate it so much and Im thankful for you guys. When I started this book, I didn't think it was going to get this far but it did and Im so appreciative. I had to make a promise to myself to finish the book and I am proud to say I did. Book 2 will be coming soon. Comment, Vote, who cares.

SO I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!!!!! 

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 192K 32
When I walked into the school people look at me. I was walking to my locker and I smelled the sweetest smell ever. Mate!!! Go get mate's Reign was...
4M 119K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...
1.6M 42.9K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...