MPHFPC one-shots

By UnluckiestFridays

MPHFPC one-shots that will mainly revolve around Miss P cause she's my fave character. Some will be sad, some... More

Jump scare
Dead of Night
Candy Crush Saga๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
Orchids
Instagram
Fugh
Beach
Loneliness
Cookies and Curls
Death
Snow
Author's Note
There Is a God
Masquerade Part One
Acceptance
Requests and AN :)
Baking
Love
Spacewomen Part One
Alma x Reader
Tagged
Catching Waves
Alive
Pet
Requests!
Myron
Enorace
Bronwyn
Important
Spacewomen Part Two

Mr. Sandman

1K 27 6
By UnluckiestFridays

Bookverse

A/N: Set after the events of LoS and AU from when the peculiars start living with Jacob.

This song is based on the SYML cover of 'Mr. Sandman', so please don't correct me on the lyrics.

"Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream, make her the cutest that I've ever seen."

Miss Peregrine sat at the top of Horace's bed, her ward's head rested on her lap. She gently ran her fingers through his messy blonde hair. Horace's breathing was deep and even, a fair sign he was now asleep.

"Give her two lips like roses and clover, and tell her that her lonely nights are over," she sang quietly to Horace.

From previous experience back in the loop, she had found that singing to her ward when he'd had a particularly bad nightmare would help him doze off again into a peaceful sleep.

She would alway continue singing for a while even after he'd fallen asleep, just to be sure he was alright and wouldn't be waking up again.

"Sandman, I'm so alone, don't have nobody to call my own, please turn on your magic bean, Mr. Sandman bring me a dream."

Horace breathed in deeply and let out the air as he twisted slightly, moving himself into a different position. Miss Peregrine stayed still and let him do it, quieting her singing for a moment.

When he'd stopped moving, she resumed the song again.

"Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream, make her the cutest that I've ever seen, give her the word that I'm not a rover, and tell her that her lonely nights are over."

She ran her hands through his hair in a comforting gesture, smiling gently when the corner of his lips subconsciously lifted up into a content smile.

"Oh, Sandman, I'm so alone, don't have nobody to call my own, so please turn on your magic bean, Mr. Sandman bring me a dream."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.2K 28
โ i'll never stop blaming myself for what was happening. โž ~ started: 4/12/17 completed:
4.4K 48 29
Exactly what the tittle says... This is my first time doing something like this. I do take requests, I could possibly do a few smuts if you want but...
165 8 3
A collection of oneshots about characters of Hogwarts Legacy. Main themes will be: Romance, Friendship, Family. - Every chapter will be a seperate...
33.6K 324 90
REQUESTS OPEN This is my third book of one- shot or mini series on different fandoms. I will be accepting requests but only for the certain fandoms...