Death Eater- Harry Potter x P...

By Juliet_Nebula

[THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR TGE REWRITTEN VERSION.] [No Mythology] Percy Jack... More

DISCLAIMER
[PROLOGUE]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
-Epilogue-
REWRITE

[7]

3.5K 135 39
By Juliet_Nebula

"So, you want to transfer into Hogwarts?" Dumbledore asked Percy.

Percy nodded, "my mother homeschooled me since I was a kid, but she finally realized she didn't have much left to teach me, and decided I should go here for my last two years."

"A wise decision." Said Dumbledore, grinning. "We should get you sorted, then we can test you to make sure you can stay in sixth year, or have to go to a previous year. The other students will be arriving later tonight, so you won't have to leave unless you want to."

Percy shrugged. "How do you sort me?"

"You put the hat on your heads and it'll sort you." Dumbledore handed Percy the old hat.

Percy stared at it for a second before putting it on his head.

"Oh dear, what a backstory you have here. I could just shove you into Slytherin because of the traits you have, but your loyalty and bravery, as well as need for glory seems very strong in you. Better be... GRYFFINDOR!"

Dumbledore grinned at Percy. "So, let's get you tested, they are called O.W.L exams, so they will prove to be important. Although since you haven't been able to study they will be simplified to an easier exam."

The first classroom Percy ended up in was the Transfiguration classroom.

He was asked to do simple spells, such as turning a rat into a cup, and so on.

Then it was charms and so on so fourth.

The exams were rather easy. Madam red made sure to teach him everything the standard hogwarts course would teach, and more. It took a lot of effort, but he was taught since before he was eleven, so he had more time than the other students.

When he got to the Defense against the dark arts classroom, he noticed Severus Snape.

"Hello Professor." He greeted. He had met Snape a few times in the past year, and was curious if he would acknowledge that he knew Percy.

"Hello Mr Jackson." Snape greeted coldly as he put the pieces of paper in front of him.

Percy cast the necessary spells and answered the questions on the paper.

After was potions, with Professor Slughorn.

Percy made the potion, and showed it to the Professor, who nodded in approval.

At the end of the tests, he was exhausted.

"Can I go for a walk to the train? I want to feel the real Hogwarts experience." he looked to the window, "even if I don't get to ride it, at least I'll get to see it."

"Of course. It should be arriving any minute." Dumbledore told Percy.

Percy ran outside to the train station like area. He had apparated there, but luckily Lord Voldemort made sure no one would be able to know the spells he cast, but they would eventually find out, so he had to be careful.

A large man stood waiting.

"Hullo, What're yeh doin' ere so early?" The man asked.

"I'm a transfer, so I needed to take some tests." Percy explained.

"Oh, welcome ter Hogwarts!" The man smiled, "I'm Rubeus Hagrid."

"I'm Percy Jackson." Percy greeted.

Then the train arrived and students scrambled out. Percy walked towards the carriages, which had beautiful skeleton horses pulling them.

He stared in fascination at them.

"They're Thestrals." A girl said from behind him.

Percy turned around to see a blonde girl. Not just any blonde girl, the one he held at wand-point at the department of mysteries. Some of the other ones that were there stood behind her, whispering to one another.

"Only people who witnessed death can see them." She said.

"Oh, I see." Said Percy. He had definitely witnessed death, he even caused it; but that wasn't information he could share with anyone.

"Can my friends and I sit in this carriage too?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." Percy nodded. These people were seemingly fooled, they didn't suspect Percy was a death eater. Although he had only just talked, so if he had been caught at that moment, he might as well be dead. He had to seem like one of them, or else.

"Thank you." She smiled.

Percy sat in the carriage, followed by the girl and her friends.

"Where could he be? You don't think they'd kill him?" A bushy haired girl asked the redheaded boy next to her.

"He'll turn up eventually.." the redheaded boy mumbled, tapping his feet on the ground. His brows furrowed as he kept looking over to the train.

"Should we go back?" The girl whispered to the boy.

"Maybe.."

"Our friend Harry went missing on the train." The blonde girl told Percy.

"Missing?" Percy repeated. That hadn't been Voldemort's doing, but it might've been Malfoy. Percy didn't pay too much attention to the boy.

The blond girl was reading a magazine upside down. He decided to not question it; maybe that's how these people were, he wouldn't know.

"I never got your name?" Percy asked.

"Luna Lovegood." She smiled. "That is Neville, Hermione and Ron."

"I'm Percy." He greeted. The three other people had barely acknowledged Percy, which was quite rude, but he didn't really care.

They seemed more focused on not being able to find Harry.

"I don't remember seeing you around before." Luna noted.

"Oh, I'm new."

"How nice. There are quite a few nargles near you."

"Nargles?" Percy questioned.

"Small creatures. They like to infest mistletoe." She told him. "You should get a butterbeer cork necklace, keeps them away."

She showed Percy her necklace.

Percy nodded slowly. She was quite delusional.

"Your eyes are pretty." She gazed at his eyes.

"Uhh, thanks.."

"What color are they?" She asked.

"Umm.. the-"

"Oh Luna, stop pestering the poor boy." The girl, Hermione told Luna.

"Sorry.." Luna mumbled.

They finally arrived back at the castle, and Percy wished he would've just stayed there instead of trying to look like he had just gotten there with everyone else. Although he had found some information, Harry was sort of missing.

He sat at the Gryffindor table, not knowing anyone. He did notice three of the people from the carriage sat nearby.

He watched as they anxiously whispered to each other.

Then the doors opened and there he was.

Harry Potter.

Percy watched as Hermione and Ron noted that he was covered in blood.

Percy held back a laugh, no need to expose himself so soon.

'These people though, they were all evil. They didn't seem so ba- no.' Percy thought. 'I cannot doubt our master, he is our hero. He saved my life, he trained me, and now I must pay back the favor by killing Harry Potter. It could be so easy, simply use the killing curse on him right now, but it wouldn't do me much good. I'm surrounded by the enemy.'

Percy rubbed the scar on his palm, it was from a run in with some mudbloods that tried to escape; They even resisted the Imperio curse, stabbing Percy's hand instead of their own heart as Percy had tried making them do.

In the end the mudbloods died, and Percy made sure the one that stabbed him got to feel the cruciatus curse before his untimely demise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 273 26
COMPLTETE Why tf does this have so many reads Under Editing Percy Jackson has no memories and is found by Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weas...
363K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
2.7K 114 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
388K 13.2K 58
Six half bloods shall answer the call. To thwart the darkness once and for all. To track the path forged by death, One shall save the final breath...