(Reopen) Girl x Girl/Lesbian...

By vernorexia--

Characters with a heart is open. No smut allowed here! But the title explains whether you should enter this b... More

Rules
Form
--Royalty--
Rebellious Princess
The Maid
Cursed Princess
The Unwanted Child
Princess of Heaven
Dragon Queen
Female Knight
♥︎ Archer
--Humans--
Your Girlfriend Is An Assassin
Rent A Girlfriend
--Fantasy--
♥︎ The "King" of Hell
Your Demon
♥︎ The Vampiress
Half Mermaid
Alice
♥︎ Blood Slave
Little Dryad Girl
♥︎Weak Succubus
The Doll
Beach Babe
--Sci-Fi--
♥︎ Cyborg Bodyguard
--Mythological--
♥︎ Modern Day Persephone
New Goddess
Oracle of Delphi
New Era Characters
♥︎ Manager of Hell
♥︎ Modern Vampire

The Superhero

1.1K 6 144
By vernorexia--

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
G E N E R A L
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

❖Full Name❖
Sonya Eldora Etoilé

❖Nickname❖
Don't call her Sonya unless it's important. She prefers to go by Sunny. Which is humorously ironic because she isn't too much of a sunny person in her real life.

❖Hero Name❖
Mariposa

❖Birthdate❖
June 8th

❖Age❖
17 if high school, 19-20 if college. Tell me.

❖Gender❖
Female

❖Ethnicity❖
Half French, half Native American

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S E C R E T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Species 】
Human with ability to become a superhero

       ➣【 Is this a secret? 】
She keeps her identity a secret if she can help it.
       ➣【 Power 】
Flight and ability to create butterflies. More useful than you'd think.

【 Sexuality 】
Biromantic

       ➣【 Other details 】
Leans a lot more to girls
       ➣【 In the closet? 】
Not usually

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
A P P E A R A N C E
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

➣【 Real life 】

(She's a cutie I'm seriously envious)

       ➣【 Art 】

Though her costume has the skirt but is a full body yellow suit. And yellow mask with butterfly wing pattern. Her miraculous is a charm on an anklet, it's not the easiest to find on her.

       ➣【 Normal Clothes 】

【 Hair Color 】
Warm blonde

【 Hair Length 】
Less than shoulder length

【 Eye Color 】
Blue

【 Skin tone 】
Light tan
lots of freckles

【 Body Type 】
Short, not skinny but not overweight. Nice curves.

【 Height 】
5'2

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
T R A I T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Overall Personality 】
As her normal self, Sunny is very reserved and keeps to herself. She's a realist. She has a dry wit and is kind of monotone and sarcastic (think April from Parks and Rec). Yet sometimes giggly if she thinks you are cute or if you are really nice to her. But she's a really good and loyal friend if you can make her your friend. She has a very calming presence and can make you feel better. As a superhero she's much more outgoing, friendly, confident and helpful.

【 Good Traits 】
+Kind
+Helpful
+Comforting
+Determined (sometimes)
+Loyal
+Friendly (sometimes)
+Cute
+Reassuring
+Cautious
+Creative

【 Bad Traits 】
+Sarcastic
+Quiet
+Withdrawn
+Unenthusiastic
+Deadpan
+Too much of a realistic
+Competitive (sometimes)
+Secretive (sometimes)

【 Strange Habits 】
N/A

【 Good Habits 】
Always leaves her living space nice and tidy, doesn't ever leave messes.

【 Bad Habits 】
Often doesn't say thank you or excuse my to strangers, not because she's trying to be rude she just is shy and also wants to get to her destination in time.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
I N T E R E S T S
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 Fav. Food 】
Vegetables and fruits, loves lemons and will eat them plain.

【 Least Fav. Food 】
Meat of all types. She's a pescatarian

【 Fav. Color 】
Yellow

【 Least Fav. Color 】
Pink

【 Fav. Music Genre 】
She's not big on most music, she really likes peaceful silence. But she's a big fan of Gorillaz, and also likes Grateful Dead.

【 Least Fav. Music Genre 】
Lots of things. Pop, electronic, country, metal, funk, classical...

【 Fav. Animal 】
Butterflies. And dogs and cats

【 Least Fav. Animal 】
Most birds.

【 Fav. Season(s) 】
Summer

【 Least Fav. Season(s) 】
Winter

【 Hobbies 】
Embroidery, Painting, Gardening

【 Pets 】
No real pets, she'd like a cat or dog, but she has her yellow butterfly kwami named Tilly.

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
B A C K G R O U N D
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

Maybe I'll add one later... nothing too important

╔═════ • ❖ • ═════╗
S C E N A R I O
╚═════ • ❖ • ═════╝

【 O N E 】
You are Sunny's girlfriend, and you love her, but you are annoyed by how often you have something set up to do with her and she ends up making an excuse to sneak off, or just doesn't show up or is very late. But you can't judge, since you occasionally leave her too, since you have a secret life. You are a superhero, and fight evil alongside Mariposa. You two get along well, but things are also kinda weird. Mariposa doesn't flirt, but there's this undeniable attraction between both of you, but you hate it because you are not single, and want to be devoted in your relationship.

【 T W O 】
You discovered a kwami and miraculous, but before you could figure out what to do with it or become a superhero, you were found by Hawkmoth and forced to become a villain that fought almost daily against the heroes. You hated it at first, but were threatened every time you wanted to quit. And you hated lying to your girlfriend Sunny, she didn't know what made you have such hard times but she was always there to comfort you. But soon, you were surprised at how much you were getting into this, and you were good at it. Was all that brainwashing and threatening from Hawkmoth actually turning you into a bad person?

As instructed, you finally managed to capture one of the heroes, Mariposa. And it had taken long enough so you were sure if you didn't get her miraculous, your miraculous would be taken away and you'd most likely be killed. You had her held hostage in an abandoned home, and you had beat her up some because she still wouldn't tell you where her miraculous was, she was apparently really good at hiding it.
(Not right away but you'll find out her identity as Sunny when the time runs out, and you're distraught that you hurt your girlfriend and almost break down, but you can't let her know who you are, since you don't want your relationship to be ruined. And you have to still keep her hostage because you'd both die if you just let her go. Lots of drama here :3)

❖Requirements❖
➣Takes place in the same world of Miraculous Ladybug, because that's easier than making a whole universe up. No other canon characters but Hawkmoth.
➣I think it'd be nice for this roleplay to take place in France, cause it's much nicer than the US. But you can choose.
➣Choose if you want it to be high school or college ages.
➣You can't just tag any random character unless you modify them to be a superhero. And to make a good team dynamic you need to be more of a physical fighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 104 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
176K 9.2K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
152K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...