Love By Chance Fanfic : AGES...

By dedededeva

Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the nove... More

ONE
two
THREE
four
FIVE
six
SEVEN
eight
NINE
ten
ELEVEN
twelve
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
sixteen
SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
EIGHTEEN - END

fourteen

7.5K 215 332
By dedededeva

Warning!

Just... don't read something that you should not read.

•••

Friday, 07.00 AM

It had been a month Ae was transferred to his new office. Pete also started trying new things, helping in Ae's family restaurant. They were living their life like usual but in a new place. They adapted quickly as they were there supporting each other.

That morning, Ae was watching his husband stirring rice in a pot on the electric stove. Pete's porridge is the best for him since he got a fever last time.

"Really hungry."

"Ae, please wait khrab. I'm cooking here." Pete tried to make Ae wait calmly on the dining room. "I'm not done yet."

"I won't leave you." Ae said. "Today, it will be my first presentation in front of P'Kongpob. I'm nervous." Ae hugged Pete from the back, seeking some comfort.

Pete patted the arms who were wrapping his waist. "If it's Ae, everything will work out."

"Ai Pete, stop stirring. It's done already."

"Khrab."

On breakfast time, Ae was ready to go to the office, as usual, while Pete was still in pyjamas.

"I haven't talk much yet with P'Kongpob but he seems nice as a person." Ae told Pete.

"Then, Ae don't need to be so nervous." Pete concluded.

"I'm still nervous. It's my first time presenting my idea about their current project." Ae's forehead furrowed. "This is my first assignment from P'Kongpob. I have to try to find what is wrong with this project because it has been stuck for a long time. What if my finding is not accurate? The solutions I suggested wilk not work."

"But, Ae... No one there knew what is wrong all this time. What Ae have discovered is valuable and the solutions should be worth to try." Pete calmed Ae down. "If the company doesn't want to try it, no one will know what is right to do with the project because nothing has been done."

Ae really forgot that Pete was more clever than him. He was good at analysis. Overanalyzing, sometimes 😅

"Pray for me that they will be opened at my suggestion." Ae asked.

"I will pray for people in the company is wise enough to consider Ae's effort at solving this problem." Pete said. "I hope P'Kongpob is a good person for real, like Ae told me."

Ae chuckled. It was funny to hear Pete sounded like he was doubting if Ae's boss is kind.

"Get over it. Finish your breakfast. I need to go in 15 minutes."

"Khrab..."

Ae's office, 09.00 AM

The meeting would be start in 15 minutes, but Ae could not stay still. He looked worried.

"Worry much?"

"Ah, P'Mew. You've arrived." Ae smiled awkwardly to his subordinate. "Not much, but..."

"What is it?"

"Nevermind khrab." Ae tried to calm his nerves. He wanted to call Pete, but he knew that the man would not bring his phone while helping in the restaurant.

"Kong is smarter than any of us. He can thing clearer about everything, too, something I always amaze of. You'll be fine." Mew said while checking out his work on the laptop. "You've worked hard for 2 weeks. I believe he can tell."

"Khrab, P..."

Though, that was not Ae's concern this time.

"We are really stuck with the project and you know that, too. Mingkwan decided to push it aside first because we could not abandon another project. We didn't have any idea why the progress is so slow and spend a lot of money." Mew explained. "I hope your fresh idea can show us something new."

"I'm trying, P..."

"Hmm, I know." Mew nodded. "But you still look trouble."

"Don't mind me, P..."

At the same time...

A long-haired girl had just arrived in the lobby of her office when she saw a familiar handsome man queueing in the receptionist table, waiting for his turn after two more people in front of him.

"P'Pete?!"

The milky white skinned man turned his face to the source of sound. He was puzzled when he found Chompoo was waving at him.

"P'Pete, do you still remember me kha?"

"Nong Chompoo..."

"Ah, I'm glad you still remember my name." Chompoo looked genuinely happy. "I apologize for not sending you any marriage greeting. That time, I had been so unlucky. Someone stole my bag contained laptop, wallet, phone, I changed phone and I didn't know how to contact P'Pete and P'Ae."

Chompoo was still the same girl Pete knew. She talked fast and loud, it made her cute.

"N'Chompoo... work here, khrab?"

"No, P... I'm here as an intern. I'm learning how the work on field is. It's really different with all the theory we got from school, but it doesn't mean the theory is wrong na~ we have to adjust it." Chompoo spin the yarn.

"I see. It must be fun na, N'Chompoo..."

"Of course!" Chompoo cheered. "Anyway, P'Pete, are you here for P'Ae?"

"N'Chompoo know that Ae works here, too?"

"Kha~ my internship is under the same division as P'Ae." Chompoo answered. "Let's go, P'Pete. I'll take you to him."

"Ah, no khrab, N'Chompoo. Since I meet you here, please send this to Ae khrab." Pete gave Chompoo a small tote bag. "It's a pointer. He left it at home."

"Aw, P'Pete. Why don't you give him yourself kha?" Chompoo asked. "You are already here."

Pete shook his head. "I'm helping Ae's mom in their family restaurant khrab. I have to go back quickly."

"Is that so?" Chompoo seemed to regret Pete's decision to leave.

Pete smiled forcefully. It looked clearly in his face, yet Chompoo was so pure she didn't realize it.

"Please, give it to him na khrab."

"Okay, P'Pete. Don't worry "

"I'll... Go home first na. Good luck for your internship."

"Bye bye..."

Chompoo watched the beautiful man until he got into a taxi. She hurriedly got in the elevator because she was so late.

She found Ae in his room, looking for something in a rush. Oh it must be this pointer!

"P'Ae, are you in a hurry kha?"

"Yes." He replied shortly. "Sh*t! Where is it?"

"Are you looking for this kha?"

Ae turned his face to an item offered to him by Chompoo. "Ah! That is mine!"

"Kha. I me-"

"Thank you na, Chompoo. We'll talk later. I have a meeting now. See you." Ae hurriedly snatched the pointer from Chompoo and left.

"Kha... P'Ae...." Chompoo speechless because of the hectic mood she was exposed to just now. "Geez. That was a brutal way to snag it from me."

Chompoo was back to her desk.

"P'Pete is still beautiful and gentle na. P'Ae choose the right person." She told herself and got her phone to call someone.

"Halo. Do you remember that we are having a dinner date tonight? Please pick me up na..."

05.30 PM

Ae was about to go home when he saw Chompoo touching up her make up. He suddenly remembered about this morning.

"Are you going on a date or something?" Ae greet her with a direct question that make a girl, who was focused on the mirror in her hands, jump.

"Aw, P'Ae. You surprised me!" Chompoo complained.

"Thank you for this morning. I had been panic. Where did you find my pointer? It must be fall somewhere in the lobby."

Chompoo frowned. "No, P. You left it at home."

Ae's face went blank. "What do you mean?"

"P'Pete delivered the pointer here by himself this morning. He met me at the lobby. He gave it to me because he had to go back quickly." Chompoo explained. "I was about to tell P'Ae but you were so chaotic."

"I-"

"Ae."

Ae turned his body to his boss. He recognized it right away. "P'Kongpob." He wai at him.

"Do you have time for dinner tonight?"

"I... My husband..." Ae looked hesitated.

"He can't, P." Mingkwan answered for Ae. "It's Friday. He wants to be with Ai Pete, his husband you saw in the picture on his table."

Yes. Same cases for Ae. All his co-workers knew who his husband was because Ae could only smile sweetly if he stared at the picture.

"Oh. Okay. Let's arrange another appointment when you can bring your husband with you. I will bring mine, too, if he wants." Kongpob said.

"Khrab, P. I'm sorry, I can't join you tonight."

"Never mind. You look unwell." Mew said. "Go home and take some rest."

Ae looked pale. Not because he was sick, but because of the fact that Pete already met with Chompoo, someone who he had never brought up all this time. He knew Pete so well. If it is about Chompoo...

"...Don't start the world war 100, okay?"

Ae was rushing to the elevator. He took a thousand steps to the parking area. He just realized something when his best friend's words rang on his ears.

"Damn it, Ai Pond! You knew it from the start!"

06.00 PM

Ae got out of the car and stormed into his family's house. Mae was still standing there with Nat. Both were surprised by the sudden presence of the youngest son.

"Ai Pete!"

"Ae kha. Good evening." Nat greet the young man.

"Good evening khrab, P'Nat. Ai Pete...?"

"He left early today." Mae answered. "He must be home right now."

"Why did he leave early, Mae?"

Nat and Mae looked at each other before shaking their head.

"He looked drained since morning. He came here late, too." Mae explained. "Right, Nat?"

"That's right kha."

Ae nodded. "I'll go home then, Mae."

"Ja. Be careful."

Ae left the place in a hurry. On his way home, he tried to call Pete.

"Halo khrab Ae."

"Ai Pete?! Where are you?"

"At home khrab. Where are Ae right now?"

"I just left Mae's place. Why don't you tell me you go home by yourself?" Ae grumbled.

"I left my phone at home khrab."

Ae paused for a few seconds. Pete was not angry. He didn't sound like he was just crying.

"Ae khrab," Pete called his name. "Ae?"

"What is it?"

"We run out of lube khrab. Please stop by the pharmacy." Pete ordered.

"Okay. See you later."

"Khrab."

Ae ended the call with thousands questions. So, Pete is not jealous with Chompoo again? Is he already understand that I won't ever love another person, moreover it's N'Chompoo, but him? Ae decided to let all his negative thoughts go.

In 30 minutes, Ae arrived home. He found Pete was lying on the bed with his eyes closed. The regular breath was heard. Ae came closer to Pete and stroked his hair gently.

"I'm home, Pete." He whispered, tried not to wake the sleeping beauty up. "You must be tired..."

Pete slowly opened his eyes. He did not sleep for long yet. "Mmmhh... Ae?"

"Hey. How's your first experience ride a taxi alone?" Ae asked softly.

Pete did not answer. He stretched out his hand to touch Ae's lips. "Ae... Please kiss me khrab.. "

Ae smiled. He got on the bed and sat on top of Pete. He cupped Pete's cheeks. A gentle kiss was everything that Pete got from Ae, and that was not satisfying him.

"Why are you pouting? I kissed you already."

Pete sighed. "Pete don't want that kiss..."

"Which one then?" Ae, as a matter of fact, did not get what Pete means.

Pete opened his mouth a little wider. Ae could only guess what he should do. So, he inserted his tongue inside Pete's mouth. He was greeted by Pete's tongue. Soon after that, the smacking sound was heard.

"Mmmhh... Mmmhh..." Pete started enjoying the flow.

Ae could feel that his husband's wood hardened.

"You are so sensitive today." Ae commented once the kiss broke.

Pete grabbed Ae's hand to touch his manhood. "We didn't do it yesterday khrab... It's not my fault..."

Ae stroked the thing under the fabric several times. It made Pete shuddered.

The precum made pyjama pants wet. His swollen nipples bulged from behind pyjama shirt. Everytime he moved, the fabric rubbed his nipples and made Pete moan uncontrollably.

"Mmmhhh... aaaahh... I can't... Pete want to take it off..." Pete could not take it anymore. He unbuttoned his own pyjamas. "Nggghh... Ae..."

There was no use to free his body from the pyjama because now, someone was enjoying himself, sucking Pete's nipples.

Pete unbuttoned Ae's shirt while the man was making his chest more swollen.

"Ah... Ae, take the pants off, khrab..."

Pete's words is an order. Ae took off his pants and Pete's pyjama pants off.

"Did Ae buy the lube?"

"I did." Ae turned his face to another side of the bed. The new bottle of lube was there. He abandoned it due to Pete's early invitation.

Pete extended his hand to take the lube. "Tonight, Pete want to ride Ae. Can I?"

"Hmm. Okay." Ae stepped aside from the top of Pete's body. He lay down on the other side of the bed and let his husband sit on top of him.

While Pete was preparing his opening with his own fingers covered by lube, Ae did not stay still. He bent Pete's body toward him to crush the pink lips.

As deep as the kiss they were doing, the sound of pleasure become more intense. They exchanged the hot heavy breath.

The kiss was still going. Ae could feel Pete's hand reach his thing and rub it outside his narrow hole.

"Nggghh... Mmmhh..." Pete moaned in the midst of their kissing sound as he slowly put Ae's member inside him. Pete broke the kiss and moaned louder. He breathed in as much oxygen he could take while straightening his body. "Aaaahh... Ae... Mmmhh... It's so deep... Aaaahh..." Pete said. His waist was moving up and down.

"Argh..." Ae was also drown in pleasure.

The deep penetration caused Pete's hole squeezing Ae's penis over and over again and Pete was more carried away.

"Yes... Ah... Ae... There... Mmmhhh... Haaaahh..."

Pete's head looked up the ceiling while his eyes were closed. His mouth was wide opened, letting out the sound of excitement.

"Mmmhh... Coming... Coming... Aaahhh..."

Pete reached his climax. Ae expected a break time for Pete, but the man was still moving his waist and hips nonstop even though his body was all shaking and the sound he makes was like he is about to cry.

"Aaaahh... Mmmhh... Ae... Ae..."

"Argh... Pete... Ngghh... You-argh... Don't squeeze me too tight... Argh..."

"Aaaahh... Mmmhh... Ae..."

It seemed like Pete did not want to listen to Ae's words. Pete kept his hole tight and made Ae ejaculate inside him.

Pete did not let Ae's thing left him just like that. Pete kissed Ae's lips roughly. Ae had never dreamed up about it. The aggressive type of Pete.

"Ah.. Ae... Do me more..." Pete sucked Ae's nipple. He made Ae shivering. "Ae..."

"Ai Pete."

"A-mmmhh..." Pete felt something inside him stretch his hole. "Ae are hard again. I'm happy."

God damn it!

Ae flipped their position. He slammed Pete's body to the bed. Pete was under him now. "Thanks to you." Ae said before he started moving his waist. He sealed Pete's mouth with a deep kiss.

"Mmmhhh... Nggghh... Aaa-mmmppphhh..."

Ae did not allow Pete to make a sound. I have to stop after this or we are gonna hurt each other. Ae reminded himself.

"Nggghhh... Mmmppphhh... Ha-mmmpphh... Nggghhh..."

At once, Pete's body tensed. Ae knew what will happen next. The man under him spurted out the white sticky liquid on his stomach. He turned his face away to broke the kiss and got some air.

"Aaaahhh... Aaaaahh... More... Pete want more... Ae..."

It was Ae's turn not to listen to Pete. His animal instinct took over. The bed was shaken. The bed sheet was displaced in one side. Everything was messy.

"Aaarrgh..." Ae groaned. He buried his face on Pete's chest. He unintentionally bit Pete's nipple as he startled and trembled so much from ejaculating.

"Ah!" Pete ouch. That area was a bit more sensitive than other part of his body. It made Pete startling, too.

Ae straightened up his body to see Pete's face. His chest still moved up and down due to the hard breathing.

"Are you... Alright?"

Pete was busy catching his breath. He looked at Ae's eyes. His mouth opened slightly but no word came out.

"Ai Pete..."

"Khrab Ae..."

Ae wiped the sweat on Pete's face. He swiped Pete's bangs aside which was damp because of the great perspiration. "I come twice. I have to clean you up."

"I have taken a bath khrab..."

"Okay. I'm gonna wipe your body with wet towel, too." Ae said. "Have you had dinner?"

"Not yet khrab. How about Ae?"

"I have not. I'll cook something after taking shower. Now I need to clean you up first. And this bed is so messy. I'll take care of it later." Ae got up to prepare the wet towel.

"Khrab... Thank you."

Little that Ae knew that when Ae showing his back at Pete to the bathroom, the smile of this man disappeared slowly.

Saturday, 06.00 AM

Ae opened his eyes. The first thing he saw that morning was the ceiling of his bedroom. He checked the clock and realized he woke up late.

He turned his face to the other side of the bed, but the person who used to always still hugging his hand was not there.

Ae got up from the bed. There was silence. He opened the bathroom, but no one was there. Ae decided to come out his bedroom.

Nobody was in the kitchen, but it was clear that Pete was there because breakfast has been prepared for one person.

"Fuck! I lose the sight of it!"

Ae realized something and called his family.

"P'Oh. Is Pete there?"

"It's his day off. What's wrong?"

"HE RAN AWAY!"

In a cafe, 08.00 AM

A couple had just finished running in the park. A man and a woman were sitting side by side.

"Enoooouuuggghhh... I can't run anymore."

"No one told you to follow me today." The woman chuckled. "You always show off, Pond. Sport date? Really?" ChaAm laughed at her fiance.

"How about we have breakfast together after this?" Pond asked. His face was all flirty.

"I will have it even without you."

"Aw, so cruel!"

Pond's cell phone ringing...

"Halo, shortie. What's up, my friend?"

"I've been calling you a thousand times!"

"Ai Ae! It's Saturday. You should spend your time with Ai Pete. Why are you call-"

"Halo kha, Ae. I'm sorry for Po-"

ChaAm stopped talking. She looked serious that Pond did not want to disturb her.

"Okay."

Pond looked at ChaAm who was just cut the call off.

"Let's go home."

"Huh? But we need to have breakfast first."

"Later, Pond. The world war 100 you used to talk about had just begun. Come on! Get up from this bench!"

Pond's jaw slacked. "Are you serious?! But it's just a month since he works there!"

"Shut up! Let's go!"

In front of IC building, 07.00 PM

Ae had finally come after searching for Pete in the place they used to go together. From inside the university to all around the city with the help of Pond, ChaAm, Ping, Bow, and friends from soccer team.

The result was zero. No one could find Pete. Ae's bitter face had shown that he could not find his husband.

Ae took out his phone and called Pete's house. It was the third time he checked on Pete if he comes there.

"He is not coming here, Khun Ae."

Par Jiew's word slit Ae's heart. Pete was not someone with simple mind. With him not making his family house as the place to hide, Pete must had been trying not to be found by Ae.

Can sighed, "Are you sure you don't want to ask for Ai Tin's help?"

Type tried to hush Can, but this junior insisted. "Ai Pete is his precious friend, too. The only one, to be exact. He must be glad to help. My man is not a bad person. Not a good person, either."

Ping agreed. "Now we know that Pete seriously escapes from you, Ai Ae, you have to think clearly about how to find him."

"He is not in the place he knew that you will look for him there, Ai Ae. You are short of choice." Bow reminded.

Pond looked at ChaAm who seemed to have something to say. "Do you have something in mind, beautiful?"

ChaAm nodded. "Ae... The most important thing right now is finding Pete. You have to find him to solve this problem. You both have to talk. You need him to do that. So, do what you must do."

"What do you think I haven't done, ChaAm?"

"Ooooyyy..." Some of them complained at Ae's way of thinking.

Ae's phone ringing...

"Halo khrab."

"Ae, I just heard from Par Jiew." It was Pete's Mae voice. "Have you find him kha?"

"Not yet khrab, Mae. I have searched around the city and university all day. He is nowhere." Ae tried to be composed as he was talking to Pete's Mae.

"You sound discouraged, Ae. Have you had lunch or dinner yet?"

Ae didn't answer.

"I want you to stay healthy to find my son. You have to eat first. If you believe that Pete is in this city, I also believe you will find him. Do everything you can. Search for help. Don't do this alone." Mae implied. "If Pete calls, Mae will surely tell Ae, okay?"

"Khrab, Mae. Thank you so much."

Ae exhaled heavily. "Have you guys eaten?"

Champ stretched out his hand to give a dinner pack for Ae. "Eat this."

"We have eaten by turn, so we could search continuously but you did not. We know you haven't eaten anything since this morning." Type gave Ae a reason.

"I have eaten Pete's cook this morning."

"And nothing after that." Techno added. "You have to have more energy to look for Ai Pete."

"Thank you." Ae received the dinner pack. "Ai Can."

"Hmm? What is it, my friend Ae?"

"Let me talk with Ai Tin."

In the IC building's parking lot, 08.00 PM

Can waved his hand to the man who was just getting out of his car. Tin was here to pick his fiance up. Can had called him, saying that Ae wanted to talk to him.

Tin stared at Ae. "I heard my friend is missing."

"Aw, I haven't told you that yet, Ai Tin. How can you know about it?" Can protested.

"I have my way." Tin answered. His eyes kept locking with Ae's. "Have you find him?"

"Not yet."

"Then, what do you want from me?"

"I need your help."

Tin sighed, "You have searched around the city, right?"

"Hmm." Ae nodded.

"He is not coming back home, am I right?"

"Right."

Tin smirked, "You have to specifically tell me what you want me to help."

"I can even kneel down if you want me to. I need to find Ai Pete." Ae said. "I beg you, please help me find Pete."

Tin turned his face to Can. The face his fiance made bothered him because he looked so worry.

"You don't need to kneel down. I'm not a bad person." Tin said. "Tell me what happened first and give me time until tomorrow morning. I'll give you the first update. Where will you sleep tonight?"

"I'll be back to Pete's house."

"You better go home now and take some rest." Tin turned his back and pulled Can's hand. "Get into the car." He said to Can.

"Tin."

Tin stopped walking. He did not turn around to see Ae, either.

"Thanks."

Tin waved his hand. "Pete is my friend. Don't think too much and go home already."

Sunday, in Pete's family house, 08.00 AM

Ae and Mae had a breakfast together. The mother in law patiently listened to Ae's story about the real problem.

"Mae knew that Ae now understand what mistake Ae have done. On the other hand, Pete doesn't know yet that his way to show his emotion is wrong." Mae said. "Mae doubt if this is just a jealousy. He is, perhaps, feeling something else."

"I don't know, Mae. This is the first time." Ae looked dejected. He frowned. His jam clenched.

"Pete is more mature than when you met him for the first time, right? But, let's be honest, he is not that mature. He is just one step ahead from his past self." Mae explained.

"Pete is sensitive. He is overthinking and overdone most of the time. Sometimes it turns out good for him and sometimes, it doesn't." Ae recalled the memory of Pete in his mind.

"Sometimes, it makes you sad." Mae added. "Sometimes, he forgets that what Ae do is all for him. Sometimes, he forgets that Ae is so ready to sacrifice everything for him."

Ae shook his head. "I'm not a good husband."

"Ae..." Mae tried to regain Ae's composure.  "You won't be here, searching for him by yourself, gathering your friend to help you, if you are not a good husband."

"But Mae-"

"Mae don't want to hear it again from you, Ae understand?"

"Khrab, Mae."

"Good. I'm sorry that I can't help you again today na, Ae. There is an event in the hotel, I have to go." Mae got up from her seat.

Ae escorted Mae until she got into the car. "Keep me update." She said before she left.

Ae came back inside the room at the same time with his phone ringing loudly.

"Halo."

"Where are you?"

Sunday, 09.00 AM

Knock knock...

"House keeping..."

There's no need to wait for long, the door opened immediately. A milky white skinned man stepped back when he found someone else, not a house keeper, in front of the door.

"Tin?!"

"So you are hiding here."

"How come-" Pete held back his question because he remembered about Tin's networking.

Tin stepped in the hotel room freely. He kept the door opened. His eyes looked sharply at Pete.

"You have to go home."

Pete shook his head. He didn't want to show his face in front of Ae. "I don't want to."

"Why?"

Pete shook his head again. "I just can't."

"You are bothering others, too, you know that?"

Pete turned his face away. He didn't want to care.

"Do you know how many people are searching for you since yesterday?" Tin asked. He became impatient with Pete's persistence act.

Pete breathed out heavily.

"Tin don't understand."

"I won't understand and I don't want to. If this is your way to react at situation, I don't need an excuse. You are doing it wrong." Tin emphasized. "I just want you to go home and solve your problem right now."

"I don't want to khrab, Tin. Don't force me."

"You are so childish."

Pete frowned, "Why do Tin insult me?"

"I don't insult you. I'm telling you the truth."

Pete's hands clenched. He couldn't win against Tin's harsh words.

Stubborn kid, Tin cursed in his mind. "He begged me to help him find you. How much pride did he give in to do that? Have you ever think about that?"

Pete didn't say anything.

"He begged. It's different from when he borrowed my money. He was begging me last night like no one else can help him, after searching for you all day with his own friends yesterday." Tin explained. "He didn't get enough rest. He is gonna die soon."

"Tin!"

"What is your problem with me?!"

"You don't have to say it like that khrab!"

Great! Get angry more at me. "You don't wanna go home. You don't wanna meet him. So, isn't it good for you if that guy gone for good?" Tin provoked Pete.

"Tin! Stop it khrab!"

"You hate him, right?"

"Tin, sto-"

"He is lying to you about that Chompoo girl, isn't he?"

Pete knitted his eyebrows. He looked furiously at Tin.

Tin was not satisfied yet. He might not have any expression on his face right now, but he knew what to do to get what he wants.

"I can help you to get divorce."

"TIN!"

Tin nodded. He got what he wants. "You don't wanna go home. You don't want your husband to die. You don't hate him. You don't want to get divorce. Tell me what do you want."

Pete bit his bottom lips hard. "He is lying, Tin..." Pete said softly. It was barely able to be heard.

Tin sighed. "You have to think about other possibilities, too."

Pete shook his head weakly. "I tried. I couldn't."

"Why don't you call me for discussing about it?" Tin asked. "I consider you as my one only friend."

"It's not that easy."

"You are the one making it difficult." Tin put the blame on Pete again. He needed to push the man in front of him to think more logical.

"First, it's maybe because he knew you will be like this, he decided not to tell you." Tin said. "Second, perhaps it's because he didn't think the girl is an important part of the work so he didn't tell you."

"I can't think like that!"

"And you want to stay married with him without seeing each other for the rest of your life?"

"Tin, can you stop it?"

"Go home, Pete."

"You used to hate him."

"I have never really hated him. He proved me how much love he has for you. As your friend, I know he is good for you." Tin disclosed. "I don't understand why you are being like this. This is the worst."

"Do you think I understand myself, Tin?"

"Then talk to someone when you get lost in your way of understanding yourself!" Tin rose his pitch. "You are one of the smartest people I know. The plus point you have is you are kind. And now you almost make your husband die."

"Don't talk like that about Ae, Tin!"

Tin turned his face away while gasping. It was tiring for him to convince a jealous guy like Pete. He was sensitive in the first place.

"Ai Pete?!"

Pete's eyes widened. He knew who was just arrived and calling out his name out loud. Pete turned his back at the man who was slowly taking his steps into the room which door was wide opened by Tin before.

Nothing Ae can see but his husband's back. He came closer to him and stood right behind him.

"Ai Pete..."

Ae tried to touch him on his arm but the man dodged it with slightly pulling it away.

Looking at the scene, Tin shook his head. "I give up. I already found him for you. I have tried more by convincing him but it didn't work. I just knew that he is so stubborn. I have to go now."

A pat on Ae's shoulder before Tin really left the room, made Ae understand that what he was facing right now is a tough person who was busy with his own mind.

"Ai Pete..." Ae stepped forward. "Ai Pete, look at me."

Pete didn't even move an inch.

"Do you want me to explain something? You can tell me."

"Ae can leave now."

"I won't leave."

"No, please leave."

"Ai Pete, please listen to me." Ae stretched out his hands to flip Pete's body. Ae didn't care how surprised was Pete. He locked Pete's hand with his hands tightly so that Pete could not turn his back on him again.

Pete did not look at Ae's face. He was wiggling, trying to free his hands from Ae's grasp. He knew perfectly how Ae was much more stronger than him, still something inside him did not want to give up this time.

"Stop it, Ai Pete!"

"No, I don't want to! Let me go!"

"Ai Pete!"

"Let me go!"

Ae was extremely heartbroken. Pete was rejecting him with all his might. Ae's grasp tightened. His eyes glistened. He was hurt. His jaw clenched.

"Let me go!"

Ae freed Pete's hands. He exchanged it with throwing Pete on the bed.

Pete was shocked. His widened eyes met with Ae for seconds before Ae walked to the door and slammed it hard.

"Why do Ae close the door? Ae should go!"

Ae didn't listen to anything right now. He was sad. So sad that he didn't know how to make Pete clam up.

"You should go!"

Ae walked closer to the bed and got into the bed where Pete was lying.

"Don't come closer to me! Please go." Pete shifted his body to the other side of the bed, away from Ae.

Ae grabbed one of Pete's hands and pulled it. All Pete's body was drew with force and threw to the side of the bed that is closer to Ae.

"Go. Go away from me. Go! Mmmpphh!"

Ae attacked Pete's lips with a deep kiss. Even though Pete's mouth were sealed, refusing Ae's lips, Ae did not stop.

"Ah!" Pete moaned because his lips was bitten by Ae intentionally. "Stop... Ae..."

Ae pulled Pete's boxer pants down until it fully removed from Pete's body.

"Ae?! Stop it khrab! What are Ae doing to me?" Pete started to sound panic. "No, Ae, go away!"

Ae flipped back Pete's body by force.

"Ae! Ah, it hurts khrab. What are you gonna do with me?! Let me go!"

"If you wanna cry, cry. I've been holding back my tears since you reject me for many times."

Pete could hear Ae unzipped his pants. He was not able to see anything because one of Ae's hands was pushing his back to make Pete stay in his current position.

Pete's fear became real when a hard thing touched his hole.

"No... Ae, don't do that! Don't do that, Ae... Please... No..." Pete's voice started shaking. "No, Ae... Please go! Don't touch me-AH!"

"ARGH!" Ae growled as his thing roughly entered Pete's opening.

Pete's mouth was opened but the moan did not want to come out. The pain was too much. He could not even cry.

When Ae began moving, Pete felt that his hole had broken in pieces. Ae's hard breath was heard clearly in Pete's ear.

"Nggh... Stop it... Ae... Plea-nggghh... It hurts... Nggghh..."

Pete kept begging over and over again but the man behind him chose to ignore everything. Pete stopped asking when he felt teardrops on his back.

Between the growl and heavy breath, Ae was tearful. Even at the moment like this, Ae fully understand that he is hurting Pete and the man was still rejecting him.

"Ai Pete..." Ae called the name of a man that he loves the most while sobbing. "Argh... Nggghh..."

Ae reached his climax. Pete could feel his inside warmer.

Ae slid his thing out right away. He was horrified by what he was done. There were obvious blood spots on the bed sheets and cover.

Pete turned his body back to lie on the bed. He stared at Ae whose eyes were still red for crying hard just now. Pete tried to catches his breath. His body was shaken. He pulled the bed cover to shield his lower body.

"Ai Pete..."

"Please go." Pete turned his face away.

"I will clea-"

"I want Ae to go." Pete's eyes was glistened. He tried hard not to cry in front of Ae. "I don't want to see Ae's face."

"I will-"

"Just go! Please!" Pete yelled as loud as he could. He was weak and had a headache. He was tired. "Please... Please, Ae... Please..."

Ae closed his eyes. He hurt Pete. There was no word to say as an excuse now. He buttoned up his jeans. Pete could not be convinced with anything and Ae made it worst. He inhaled deeply.

"If you don't want to go to our house, at least, live with Mae. I will feel relieve because there is Par Jiew that can take care of you." Ae said.

Pete still did not want to see Ae's face. He did not give any response to what Ae told him.

"I love you, Ai Pete, even if you won't love me again after all the bad things I have done to you. I'm extremely sorry, Pete."

Pete heard the footsteps getting farther away. He wanted to keep Ae from going, but he did not do anything. There was mixed feeling in his heart and mind.

After the door closed from outside, tears fell from the milky white skinned man's eyes. He cried hard. It was not because the pain Ae have given him, but...

"I'm sorry, Ae... I love Ae, too... I love Ae too much I can't control it... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

•••

It really requires more effort to make some drama in this story and I don't know how this story will turn out when you read it.
I have never been good at creating sad story 555 what should I do?

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I left you hanging because typing continuously for a long time is not good for my fingers 😅

Please leave some comments. They motivate me to write more 💖

Have a nice weekend, love!

Cheers,
dedededeva 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 25.6K 90
Focus on TinCan & KlaNo and a little AePete, TharnType or else. We'll see later. This FF is a continuation of the last episode of LBC. How TinCan imp...
389K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
27.2K 1.4K 31
Pete lacked confidence and self-esteem. One day, a young man knocked him over to save his life, and by doing so, changed his life completely. Ae was...
40.1K 2.4K 47
Pete is being married to a stranger but the groom runs away on the wedding day leaving Pete at the altar to deal with the chaos. But someone is there...