A taste of Mikaelson

By imyourmother323

Tittle says it all I'm gonna make characters so message me with ideas and names (BxG) (BxB) (GxG) (Threesomes... More

Klaus X Cassi
Klaus X emily X Damon
bekka X stephanie (gXg imagine)
Elijah X Perry
kol X Tessa Salvatore
Klaus X cassi pt.2
Kol X Selena
Elijah imagine
Mikaelson boys when jealous
ElijahxBrailyn
HELP!
ElijahXJackson
Klaus X Anyone imagine
Klaus X Laylani
Elijah X Adelaide
my loves
Completion?
Kol X Nessa (teaser)
KolXNessa
ElijahXJackson
I kinda disappeared...sorry

Kol X River

7.4K 62 4
By imyourmother323

Dedicated to @LunaticOnlyReads for the idea and storyline!

Rivers pov

After closing the door to my room behind me, I start yanking off my clothes which have now started to stick to my skin due to the amount of sweat and blood on them.

I just got back from training with the man who made me a hybrid, Klaus. Let me tell you...He does not go easy on you. My muscles are so sore I feel like my arms may just fall off. I would take training with Klaus over Kol any day though. Kol would just waste my precious time with his weak attempt at flirting.

Walking into my built in bathroom, I start the hot water and wait for it to heat up. While I wait I look at myself in the mirror. My light brown hair stops right under my shoulders, almost like a long bob. My eyes are a piercing grey, my mother used to tell me that my eyes remind her of the moon. 

Ever since Klaus found me running away from my pack, he's taken me under his wing. He is like the big brother I've never had.

I smile at the memory and turn to get into the shower. Not even two minutes into my shower, someone knocks on my door. I assume its Rebeckah and shout for her to come in. 

"Come in Bekah" No reply

"Bekah for rea-"  before I can even process what is happening, the curtain slides open.

I cover myself with my hands as best as I can.

"Kol get the fuck out!"

He looks me up and down with devilish smirk coming to his face.

"Kol I said get the fuck out you disgusting ass perv! Ugh, you're probably gonna wank off to the thought of me naked now you sick freak"

His smirk drops and is now replaced with an angry expression.

"wouldn't you like to know?"

yes.

"No, you creep get out!"

He doesn't move a muscle

"Remember last week, when you were in the kitchen with these very revealing shorts and I asked you why you were wearing them if not to impress someone? You had leaned into my ear and said that it was only for me, then walked away."

I grimace, remembering him shouting something about getting me back one day or another.

"Kol, I am truly sorry. I was just teasing, I thought it would be funny for the virgin hybrid to get the man whore vampire worked up but I was wrong." The sarcasm dripping from my voice.

His eyebrows shot up. 

"Virgin? Do you mean to tell me that no one has ever touched you? I don't believe that for a second."  I just nod in response, still covering my body from him.

He closes his eyes as if he is thinking.

"I want to take a shower also"  Umm...what? 

"So go take one somewhere else. This bathroom is occupied"

He pulls off his shirt, leaving me to stare at his built body.

"Like what you see?"

It takes me a moment but I finally get the strength to look to his eyes.

"I've seen better" 

Lie.

"You've seen better? you're a fucking virgin, you haven't seen shit."

I look down at my feet and try to think of a proper comeback.

"Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm a complete prude" I roll my eyes and try to close the curtain again. 

"Prove it"

my heart drops

"No, I don't need to prove anything to you"

He chuckles and starts pulling off his pants.

"I am serious Kol. No matter what you say or do, I don't have to prove shit to you." 

In reality...I have always wanted to know what it felt like. I'm just too stubborn to admit it and give in to him. 

He doesn't listen to a word I say and walks right into my shower. The shower is pretty big so we are a few feet apart from each other. By this point, I already wrapped the curtain around me to cover me better.

"Love, you know that us originals have the power of telepathy...right? I can hear your thoughts."

My face goes blood red. Fuck.

He walks a little closer to me slowly. He puts his hand to the nape of my neck and brushes over it with his fingertips. 

"I can give you what you've always wanted. I promise you, you'll like it."

I give it a little bit of thought before nodding slowly.

He smirks and starts to pull the curtain away from my body slowly, leaving my whole body exposed.

He looks me up and down with hungry eyes.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting to do this." 

I don't reply because I am too focused on where his hands are roaming.

Down my arms, to my hips, gliding up my waist to my chest.

He brushes his fingers lightly on my breasts causing my nipples to harden.

I breathe out a small huff of air, surprised by the tingling feelings it caused.

He takes one in between his fingers giving it a small pinch. I jump back a little, how can a small action like that already make me feel this way?

 He dips his head down and starts leaving kisses on my neck. Sucking and biting when he gets to the most sensitive spot. 

Dragging his hands down my waist and to my thighs, he makes me part my legs slightly.

He lightly brushes over my clit with his thumb. I try my best to not move around while he does this, but it feels so good.

he starts rubbing circles on my clit slowly.

"Kol, Fuck don't stop that feels amazing" I can't help but whisper even though I know that no one else is home right now.

"Fuck River, you're so innocent it's driving me crazy"  He growls into my neck.

I feel a strong wave of pleasure hit me all of the sudden, causing me to lean into him more for support.

"Not so fast love, I'm not even close to being done yet." He pulls his hand away, but before I can protest he lifts me up and pushes me against the wall. 

He leans in and kisses me. The kiss is so passionate but also very lustful and eager.

He lets go of me with one hand and grabs his dick. He starts rubbing my folds with it as he did with his fingers. His dick is a good 8 inches and it is rock hard.

Slowly, he lines himself up with my entrance and starts to lower me down onto him.

The pain was there but it was bearable. My hybrid healing helping to subside the pain.

I feel the pressure building in my stomach and start moaning with pleasure.

"Fuck! Kol! Holy fuck that feels so good! Keep going!"

He groans and starts lifting me up just to slam me back down onto his dick 10x faster. He keeps doing that, getting faster and faster. At this point, we are both overcome with pleasure to even realize that Kol's fangs are coming out. 

He dips his head back into my neck, licking the sensitive area until finding my weak spot. When I moan out in pleasure, he bites down. The blood starts to drip from my neck down to my chest but surprisingly...it doesn't hurt.

"Kol! Fuck please keep going! Don't fucking stop!" He lifts one of his hands off of my thighs and latches it against my throat. Pushing my head against the wall I'm up against.

He starts to thrust faster if even possible until I get that feeling again. The build-up of pressure. 

We both start moaning and shouting curse words while riding out our highs.

He doesn't pull out, but it doesn't matter because he is a vampire, he can't get me pregnant.

He looks up and kisses me roughly, his hand still on my neck pushing down on my throat.

When we pull away he lets me down, but without his support, my knees almost give out until he catches me. 

"Don't get too tired now. this was only the beginning." 

He picks me up bridal style and shuts off the water. 

While he walks me to my bed I can't help but wonder...What more could he do to me?

If only I knew...

HEY IM SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG BUT SCHOOL HAS BEEN VERY STRESSFUL AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. PLEASE SEND MORE REQUESTS!!! I MADE THIS CHAPTER PRETTY LONG AND I LIKED THE PLOT SO MUCH I MIGHT CONTINUE IT INTHE BOOK MORE IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE 1K READS RN AND IT'S SO INSANE!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7.4K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...
3.6K 114 31
He wanted her She wanted him Others think it's a game And sociopaths love to win Even if it's a game involved with murder Who's guilty? Niklaus mikae...
2.6K 133 6
-𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝐎𝐑 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
95.4K 2.3K 33
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ── ❝𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦�...