Idol || book one [completed]...

By amouradieu

김 하나 ∼ Hana ↳ Hana is a soloist under JYP Entertainment. This is my first book of my KIM series. This revoke... More

bio
Debut Stage
Instagram
V-Live
First time that Daehyun was revealed to GEMs
Ships within JYPE
1st Mini Album
Guest Appearance/ Times Hana was mentioned on Idol Producer
Runway
Hana's Hiatus
Second Mini Album
Korea's Ideal Type
Hana's Family
Third Mini album
Allkpop News
Ships outside of JYPE (1)
Jinyoung ♡ Hana Moments
"Babygirl"
a helpful guide to Hana
Allkpop News
Sehun ♡ Hana
Bang Chan ♡ Hana
Hana Kim Challenges A Super Fan In A Trivia Battle | Fan Vs. Artist Trivia
Dispatch
Ships outside of JYPE (2)
EXO x Hana ships
A/N
Return of Superman
2Han and Jina Couple
Hahun and Hayeol Couple
Dispatch
K-Profile [Updated]
Hana's Relationships
Twitter Reacts: #Hayeol
Hana reacting to Chanyeol being chased by sasaeng fans
Hello Counselor: Christmas Special
Sending Love [1]
Things Hana says that seem like fake subs but aren't.
Guide to The KIMs
Knowing Brothers: KIMs Edition
Hana's Idol Friends
Q&A with Hana
Sue Me and Finacé Connection Theory
Radio Interview: Whats going on?
Twitter
그냥 날 다치게 해.
Confronting Him
A/N about the book
Reaction to Hana's Attack
SOCIAL MEDIA
People Hana doesn't get along with
Kpop News
First Kiss [hayeol]
Kpop News
I'll wait for you
Kpop News/ SOCIAL MEDIA
hayeol
Invitation
Happy Birthday Hana!
If she's happy I'm happy
Angels & Demons AU {1}
SNS
Note
minho-ssi
news
april fools
Hayeol breakup
Angels and Demons AU {2}
new/old
YT: Hana and Mino Drama, Hayeol in "Distress"
결혼식 날
soompi/note
hana's sasaengs
the reason why we broke up
우리가 헤어 졌던 이유
H.A.N.A [teaser]
Soompi
2012
2012:𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
note
Harts Anniversary Concert
Chasing Cars
end of a story
Soompi [finale]
𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 & 𝑤𝑎𝑟
Book 2

let's break up

10.6K 204 37
By amouradieu

Hana and Minho met when Hana encounter Jinwoo during one of The Who is Next?: Win survival show. Of course, Mino slightly freaked out to see a JYP actress and idol in YG Entertainment.

Mino hadn't even come across the female trainees. Of course, Hana greeted Minho before explaining that she was there to see their sunbaenim G-Dragon.

Minho was slightly in shock at the tall beauty. The nickname Nation's Ideal Type or simply putting it the Nation's Heart or Heartbreaker was truly meant for her.

She was only 17 at the time but Minho couldn't help but admire her beauty.

When Hana started getting closer to Jinwoo which only meant that she would be spending more time with them.

Minho knew that many other idols were in love with Hana. Minho even was jealous whenever Hana was with other idols such as BTS, EXO, and her labelmates GOT7. Of course, Minho noticed every little thing about her especially he just knew that Hana was dating someone. Minho never said anything about his feelings to Hana.

When rumors were going around and articles started publishing articles on the fact that Hana might dating Sehun, Minho started to distant himself from her. However, after a couple of months dating #Hahun broke up.

Minho wasn't going to waste another moment not telling Hana about his feelings.

Minho pulled Hana aside when she came to see them. Hana noticed how his hands were shaking and Minho was nervous.

"Hana, I like you. I think you're a talented, beautiful, and a wonderful person. Do you want to go out with me?"

Hana accepted.

Hana and Minho were dating peacefully for a year and half before things started to get rocky. Hana had become busier as Minho did as well. Whenever Hana and Minho were together, Hana noticed that he was more interested in his phone; texting someone instead of paying attention to her. Hana thought nothing of it at first.

Hana had heard from other YG idols that Minho seemed to hanging out with someone more often. He said that he was hanging out with his girlfriend but when some of her close YG friends asked her about it, Hana knew something was off.

Hana finally confronted Minho about it. He admitted to meeting with other girls but swore they were only friends.
However, Hana noticed how he hide his phone from Hana's sight. Even his members tried to distract Hana when Minho suddenly had to leave when they were together.

Minho and her got into many arguments over the fact that Minho never seemed to be interested in her as he was before, When Hana confronted him about it.

She believed him until he was caught in bed with someone else.

Hana couldn't believe her eyes, her boyfriend was laying in bed just 8 feet away from her. He was sleeping next to the bleached blonde. Hana noticed how Minho had hickeys covering his neck while the girl's clothes and underwear were all over the floor along with his clothes.

Tears threatened to spill out of Hana's eyes. She had the feeling that Minho was cheating on her but seeing it with her own eyes killed her.

She noticed the girl started to stir in her sleep. Quickly, Hana left the room quietly.

Before she could leave their dorm, Hana encountered Jinwoo. Jinwoo noticed her teary eyes and the direction that she had come from.

"Han-

Hana put her hand up signaling that she didn't want to hear him. Hana knew that he would try to make an explanation out of this. Hana was devastated that Minho had slept with another woman.

She didn't deserve it, yet here she was crying in Chanyeol's arms.

Chanyeol with the help of the rest of the members tried their best to console Hana.

GOT7 noticed how the cheery Hana suddenly turned silent. When Jinyoung and JB asked her about what had happened, Hana just collapsed into tears. When the rest of GOT7 learnt what had happened, they were ready to go to YG to beat him up.

Hana couldn't stop crying and knew that she had to talk to him.

Jinwoo has shocked when he saw a girl come out of Minho's room. He immediately felt sorry. He knew that Hana probably saw Minho with this girl. When Minho emerged from his room, all showered, Jinwoo eyed him.

"Hyung, Hana texted me that she's coming over. Is she here?"

"Minho-ah, you're a jerk you know that."

"What do you mean? Just tell me if she's here?"

"You know what? She was here alright but she left rather quickly."

Jinwoo has told Minho that Hana had come to the dorms to see him. The bad part, she had seen everything.

Minho tried to call Hana however his calls went straight to voicemail. Minho texted Bobby to see if Hana would answer his calls. Bobby has told him that Hana wasn't answering anyone's calls.

Hana appeared the next following week in front of their dorms while holding a box. She walked straight in making her way to Minho's room.

She placed all of her items that she left in Minho's room into the box.

"What are you doing Hana?"

Hana turned to him, " Nothing."

Minho went to grab her hand which Hana forcefully ripped away form him.

"Hana, what's wrong?"

Hana looked at him with distaste, " I just hate myself."

"I tried my best to love you, and to ignore what some of my friends were saying. I'm stupid. I know that you're cheating? Do you think it's easy for me to see you with somebody else?"

Minho panicked; Hana found out. Minho stepped forward, " I can explain- "

Hana cut him off, "Explain? You don't need to explain anything. I saw everything clearly with my own two eyes. Well I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough."

Minho ran his hands through his hair. He watched as Hana stood in front of him silently crying while looking at him with hate.

"Hana you are good enough. I just made a mistake. It's one simple mistake, can't we move on from this?"

Hana scoffed, "A simple mistake?! Sleeping with another woman while you're dating someone is a mistake? It isn't a mistake Song Minho. It was a choice you made."

Hana tried her best not to start sobbing in front of him.

"And now Song Minho, I'm going to make a choice. I'm breaking up with you."

Minho couldn't believe that the woman standing in front of him.

"Hana let's talk about this?"

"Minho, let go. We're only going to harm each other more."

Minho watched as Hana walked out of the dorm. She didn't even spare another glance to Minho.

When Dispatch released the news that Hana and Chanyeol were dating, Minho was disheartened.

He remembered the words that Jinwoo hyung said to him, "When you care about somebody, you do what's best for me. Even if it sucks for you."

Minho was going to try his best.

•••••

Here's the story behind Minho and Hana.
What do you think? Honestly I made myself slightly cry while writing this.
Share your thoughts and let everything out.
Also happy Lunar New Year to those celebrating today/tomorrow.

Happy Lunar New Year!!!!! 🧧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 811 21
Y/N, (you) and Mark Tuan have been friends ever since you guys were only two years old. When you both turn 13, you fall in love. But after a tragic a...
31.4K 1.4K 24
Book 1 Going off of a whim while watching her favorite Kpop group on YouTube she decides to audition to the company JYP. Jai Lin didn't think she wou...
205K 4.1K 46
Hana has left JYP Entrainment. Now she joins a new company and starts her new journey. Hana is a soloist. This is the second book of my KIM series. T...
10.2K 447 45
Jina works for JYPE as an assistant, helping GOT7 in their daily routines. After confessing to her crush, she finds herself developping feelings for...