attraction // l.h.

By ofmicendmikey

☻ ‶ so far, her giggle was my favorite thing in the world ″ ☻ completed x oh and this story sucks a lot, you'... More

☯☯☯
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
author's note or something lol
UPDATE

chapter ten

2K 50 2
By ofmicendmikey

I woke up the next day with my leg crossed over Chelsea's and my arm around her waist. I hesitantly moved them away, resisting the urge to keep them there.

Chelsea groaned and put her arm over mine, pulling it across her waist again.

I would've asked her why she did that, but I really didn't want to ruin it for myself.

I put my head on her shoulder and scooted a little closer to her. That's when she pushed me away and mumbled out, "Too much, Lucas, too much," Smiling.

Well, I ruined it for myself.

"Sorry.. Do you want breakfast?" I offered.

"This is my house , Luke," She said yawning, and then turning on her other side to face me.

"Yeah, well.. I could still make something or go get something," I smiled at her.

"Nooo, well.. Okay. Only because I'm too lazy.." She giggled.

I glanced down at her lips. I really wanted to kiss her.. But that would be weird..

Wouldn't it?

"What?" She stared at me.

"I- um- Nothing.." I looked away from her, embarrassed.

"Your eyes really are beautiful, Luke," She whispered.

I knew my cheeks were really red by now, I hated how much I blushed. "Yours are too.."

God damn, I wanted to kiss her so bad. I wanted to feel her lips against mine.

I wondered if that's what she wanted too.

Her hand trailed along the bed sheet until it reached mine and she laced her fingers in between mine. She moved her face closer to mine and parted her lips, "Luke, you- you can kiss me.." She breathed out.

 I gently pressed my lips against hers. Her kisses became rough and fierce compared to my soft and sweet kisses. It was an amazing contrast.

I was in love with how she was so much different from other girls. She didn't just go with it, she did what she wanted and put everything into it. Not just our kiss, but everything. She could easily brush off anyone else and move on. She could just do whatever she wanted to do, she didn't care about anyone else's opinion.

She was strong. She was beautiful. But she wasn't mine. But her lips gave me hope as they moved with mine, I know it sounds extremely cliche but I could feel the connection, see the sparks, there were butterflies in my stomach. 

I pulled her body closer into mine and attempted to deepen the kiss and that's when she let out a moan and then pulled away. She was blushing and turned away from me.

"This never happened.." She mumbled.

I chuckled and responded, "Of course not." And let out a sigh. 

She pulled her hand away from mine and turned over in the bed.

"I'm sorry.." I replied.

"Shut the fuck up.. Obviously it wasn't all your fault.." She snapped back, as she stood up.

"Maybe it was," I said sarcastically back, sitting up in the bed, "With my Voodoo powers and what not," I winked at her.

"Shut up, Luke!" She giggled.

"I love your giggle," Damn it.. I did it again. Letting things slip.

"Well... I don't giggle.. Around anyone besides you.." She told me, looking away.

I didn't know how to feel about that.. I was the only person who could pull my favorite sound in the world from her.. That was great.

"Really? Well, I like that.." I told her.

"Do you now?" She stared back at me.

"Mhm," I nodded, smiling, "So, you want me to get breakfast now?"

"Sure," She replied.

Then I got up, fixed my hair, and left after telling Chelsea goodbye.

 -Chelsea pov-

 Luke left the apartment and then I fell back into my bed and let out a deep breath. What even just happened?

I made out with Luke. And it almost went further, but I had to stop it.

I mean he was an amazing kisser and I actually enjoyed it alot, to be fucking honest.

But I didn't like Luke.

I couldn't like Luke.

But he was just so cute. I don't know, everything about him made me want more. His eyes, I could look into them forever. His smile was so adorable, the way his eyes scrunched up when he laughed at something that he found extremely hilarious, even though it wasn't.

Damn, when did I become such a softy?

I got up from my bed and walked into the living room. I guess I hadn't noticed Calum and Sydney were in the room, but I mean they were probably still asleep. It was like 8:30 in the morning and we were up pretty late last night.

Michael and Kayla were still asleep on the couch. They would have hangovers today. Great..

I didn't know what to do so I walked out onto the balcony and stared out at the city. If I had just moved out here I would gawk about how beautiful the city is, but beauty gets old.

That made my mind drift off to Luke. I mean, right now I thought that Luke was irresistable and amazing, but this was only my third day of knowing him. His beauty would get old, he would rub off, the attraction would fade.

But I didn't like him that much.. Only a little bit..

But that kiss, man. I was so unsure of what to think. I really wanted more. He felt amazing, I couldn't even imagine how amazing it'd be to-

No. Stop. Chelsea, that's not going to happen. Luke is leaving soon to be on tour with his band. But Texas.. Shit, what would happen after that? 

I was so unsure of how much longer I could stay around Luke. This was insane. We barely even knew eachother.

I took out a cigarette and lit in then placed it between my teeth, inhaling the disgusting fumes.  I hated smoking cigarettes, but I needed to clear my mind.

 After a couple minutes I threw the butt over the edge and then turned around and I saw Luke standing there, a couple cups of Starbucks in his hands.

"I got Starbucks.." He smiled.

"Oh, so you're a stupid white girl just like Kayla?" I snickered and grabbed a cup from him.

"That one's a vanilla late," He said as I sipped the warm drink.

"Mhm," I responded as I followed him back inside the apartment.

"You smoke?" He asked.

I kind of stood there, my mouth gaping open awkwardly, "Um.. Well.. Kinda.. But I hate it.. It's gross."

"Yeah, it's really gross.." Luke agreed, "You should stop if you hate it."

"I know.. But it's kind of something to fall back onto when I need it," I responded, feeling extremely awkward that I was explaining this to him.

"Maybe you don't need to fall back onto them, maybe you need someone special to fall back onto," He told me.

"You can never count on people," I grinned at him.

"I think I'm someone you can count on," Luke said, setting the drinks on the kitchen counter.

"That's great, but I barely know you.. Who knows, maybe in time.. Something could work.." I sighed out.

"You really think so?" Luke smiled at me.

"No," I chuckled, sarcastically, "Now did you get any real fucking food or not?"

He laughed and then replied, "Umm, well I got donuts and kolaches. I know you won't eat the kolaches, so I got more donuts than kolaches," He said to me.

"Thank you for remembering, Luke," I smiled at him and grabbed a donut.

"Uhhhh, Luuuuke, Gimme a kolache," We heard Michael groan from the living room.

Luke chuckled and then threw him a kolache, which Michael missed by a long-shot, the kolache rolling off his body and onto the floor. Michael just waved it off and buried his head in the crook of Kayla's neck and groaned.

Luke ran in there and handed it to him again. 

"Go awaaay!!!" Michael grumbled, not even looking up from Kayla's neck.

I saw Kayla's eyes slightly flutter open but she closed them as Michael wrapped his arm back around her body.

Wow, wasn't she enjoying herself.

"Michael's mean," Luke pouted to me.

"He's hungover," I retorted.

"Yeah, but he's always mean.." He replied.

"So am I," I told him.

"Not alllwaayys," He chimed, and winked at me.

"Shut up!!" I yelled out and slapped him on the arm.

"Owww," He squeaked and giggled.

"What's going on out here?" Sydney said, rubbing her eyes and yawning, Calum following right behind her.

"Luke got donuts, kolaches, and Starbucks," I told them, which instantly made their faces light up as they grabbed one of each.

"Thanks, Luke," Sydney said, then took a bite of her nasty sausage kolache.

"Yeah, thanks,"  Calum mumbled and bit his pink, sprinkled donut. Wow, he had amazing choices in donuts.

"So we need to get Ashton aannndd do what else today?" I asked.

"Umm, we.. oh we have to leave New York today.." Luke said, obviously disappointed.

"Oh," I sighed, trying not to seem disappointed, but failing terribly.

I didn't want Luke to leave.. I wanted to get to know him.. I wasn't ready to say goodbye.. For a whole week (or so). I wanted to cry. I never cried. Why was I feeling this way? Was I becoming attached to Luke? We weren't dating. I didn't want to date anybody. Luke was changing me already. I wanted to stop it, but I didn't.

I was so fucking weird. Who the hell even thinks like this, why is my brain so complicated?? 

"I'll be right back," I said, without thinking and left the apartment, grabbing my keys off of my counter.

..

(Thank youu for reading guyssss. Ilyyy and idk what to say here anymore lol bye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 835 89
Just some preferences and imagine I like to do on 5SOS
568K 9.3K 130
5SOS Preferences and Imagines.
1.8K 10 31
Uhh... Don't read these... I swear don't ❌ My writing skills have improved significantly since then 🤡 If you read these you will cringe until you cr...