midwife » michael gray. [com...

By johnshelby

after a night of violent pub fights, michael gray stumbles across a shivering midwife and offers her company... More

INTRODUCTION.
AUTHORS NOTE.
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.
CHAPTER TWELVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
CHARACTER MOODBOARDS.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
UPDATED PLAYLIST.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY.
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
PLEASE LOVE ME.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
AUTHORS NOTE.
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO.
LMAO SORRY.
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE.
PLEASE READ.
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX.
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT.
COCAINE HEART.
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE.
CHAPTER FORTY.
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE.
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO.
UPDATED CHARACTER LIST AND A HINT OF WHATS TO COME.
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE.
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX.
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE.
CHAPTER FIFTY.
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE.
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO.
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE.
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR.
EPILOGUE.
THE FINAL AUTHORS NOTE.

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE.

5.4K 175 25
By johnshelby

  → CHAPTER FORTY-THREE; HOSPITAL VISITS. 

"Missed this, missed you," Michael whispered, not giving Hannah enough time to sit down before his hands were roaming across her thighs. Slowly, he moved Hannah's work uniform up so he could access more of her skin.

Hannah looked down with a smirk as she placed her hand on top of his. "You saw me yesterday Michael."

"It doesn't change the fact that I've missed you... Missed fucking you."

"That's what I thought," she whispered shakily as Michael lightly tugged on her panties, signalling that he wanted more. Hannah wanted to be a tease though and make him desperate for her so she crossed her legs, trapping his hand in between her thighs.

"Do you want to do something for me?" Michael asked as he pushed Hannah's thighs apart with all of his strength. Hannah gave up and chuckled, allowing him to return to his previous actions. "Something that I know you love to do..."

"What is it?" Hannah asked as she glanced over at Michael's lap, gulping at the sight. "Michael!" Hannah giggled as he placed her hand over his bulge, she made no attempt to move it though, quite pleased with what was happening. Private times alone in the convent whenever Hannah had the chance just weren't cutting it, she needed more.

"Come on, it's been so long. I promise that I will return the favour."

"What if someone walks in? I'm sure your medication is due soon." As much as Hannah wanted it, she had to remember that almost everyone in the hospital knew her and she would never be able to look anyone in the eye again if they walked in on her on her knees.

"Let them," Michael shrugged, as nonchalant as ever.

"No, just give me one minute." Hannah removed her hand and walked out to the hallway, calling over to one of the nurses that was walking down the corridor. "Hi, could you tell the nurses not to come in here for a little while. We need to discuss something very private and we can't be interrupted. The same goes for you two," Hannah replied, referring to the two guards who were stood out in the hallway.

"Yes of course," the nurse replied with a nod, smiling at Hannah who was bright red from being turned-on and also the hotness of the hospital room. It was like all of the air had left as Hannah turned around and watched as Michael moved himself to get more comfortable, a smirk on his face.

"This is why I love you, Hannah," Michael whispered, watching as Hannah fell to her knees. "Take your hair down."

Hannah rolled her eyes playfully as she moved her arm to unpin her hair, the brown locks falling around her face. Michael licked his lips as he leaned down, pressing his kiss against Hannah's mouth, his hand instinctively going for her throat. Hannah moaned into his mouth, giving him an opportunity to roll his tongue over hers in an immoral and filthy kiss that had Hannah weak. All the while, her shaking hands were fumbling around with the buttons on his trousers, desperate to touch him. She had to be careful not to hurt him, his leg was still sore from the injuries that he had sustained but Michael wouldn't have cared if she had hurt him.

"Come on, love," Michael whispered seductively as he pulled away from the kiss. "Show me what that mouth does."

Hannah blushed again, why did she always act like a schoolgirl when he spoke to her in that manner? She couldn't get over him, never would be able too.

Hannah freed Michael's cock, involuntary licking her lips as she looked at him through her eyelashes.

Michael felt as if he was in a dream when he felt Hannah wrap her mouth around his hard cock, the wetness of her mouth and slips sending shivers down his spine. Hannah's confidence always increased at the sound of Michael's moans; a divine sound that she adored. Hannah moved her mouth further down, using all her tips and tricks to get Michael going.

"Fuck, I have missed this" he cried out, an angelic moan coming from his body. "I hate being here when I could be out there with you."

Hannah released his cock from her mouth and placed her hand there instead, rubbing it up and down at a steady pace and adding pressure every now and again so that the pleasure didn't stop for Michael. He was pretty much shaking as he leaned down to rub his hand across Hannah's cheek, a sweet smile on his face yet there was still glimmers of desire there.

Hannah's lips were darkened and wet with saliva. Michael wanted nothing more but to fuck Hannah on the desk but his legs were restricting him from doing anything, he just had to keep reminding himself that he would be back home in a few weeks hopefully.

Swirling her tongue around Michael's tip, Hannah continued the action a few times and listened to his soft whimpers before finally engulfing his cock again. Hannah's cheeks were hallowed as she bobbed up and down without mercy, keen to get Michael to the edge so she could selfishly have her turn but also because she was desperate to see that expression that he made when he came down her throat. It wouldn't take long for Michael to reach his peak and Hannah couldn't wait to see it, the sight to heavenly it was almost unreal.

"Come on, sweetheart," Michael whimpered, tugging on Hannah's hair. "Make me - "

Michael was cut off by Hannah sucking on the head of his cock, desperate for him to be quiet so she could continue on. Usually, she adored it when he spoke dirty but she had missed this so much, just the intimacy of being with him sexually, but it had been too long.

After a couple of more minutes of Michael doing his best to keep his orgasm at bay, as he wanted to appreciate the feeling of Hannah's mouth going up and down his cock forever, Michael began to pant as he felt his orgasm coming. He was gagging for it, his hands tightening around Hannah's hair as he pushed her further up and down, quickening the pace.

"Holy shit," he whispered as he felt the world stop around him; the only thing he could feel was the pleasure of his orgasm rip through his body. The only words that were falling from his mouth was Hannah's name, repeating itself in a beautiful harmony. When Hannah finally came back up, a bit of cum dribbling down her cheek which she quickly swiped onto her finger and placed into her mouth, appreciating the taste. "God, you are something else, you know that," he said as he ran a hand through Hannah's hair.

Hannah looked irresistible, her lips plump and went, her hair slightly knotted from where Michael had been tugging on it, she was a masterpiece.

"Did I do okay?"

Michael chuckled before nodding, "Now get on that table."

+++

There had been plenty of chances for Luca to come to the hospital and make peace with Michael, or kill him, which ever one he decided to do. It was just typical of Luca to wait until Hannah was there, putting her in a position she did not want to be in. All she had done was nip to the toilets to clean herself up a little bit after Michael had finished with her, she was gone for no longer than ten minutes. Yet when she arrived and she saw the two guards laid out flat on the floor, she knew that he was there and that he was most likely there to finish off the job.

Hannah didn't know what came over her as she crouched down on the floor and grabbed the gun that had fell out from one of the guard's pockets. The killing machine felt heavy in her hands and Hannah was shaking as she held it in at an arm's length. She had no idea what to do with it, but she knew that it was loaded, and if needed, she would know how to use it. Hannah had only held a gun once and that was when Michael had handed it to her while he was getting ready, it was an odd experience and she didn't like it at all. There was too much power that came with holding a gun, power that Hannah couldn't handle.

The door was open, and she could hear Luca talking which was a good sign, it meant that Michael was still alive. She didn't know what she would do if she ever saw his dead body.

"And your Hannah, what a lovely girl..." Luca trailed off.

Hannah peeped her head around the corner and saw the gun pressed against Michael's forehead. He wouldn't show it, but Hannah knew that Michael was petrified. His jaw was clenched as he looked up at Luca, adamant that he would not show any sign of fear and weakness, he had to prove himself and so far, he was but then Hannah was mentioned and that changed everything.

"What are you going on about?" Michael asked slowly.

Luca chuckled before giving Michael the once-over, he had been waiting for days to tell Michael about his visit to the convent. "Hannah and myself spent some time alone, it was quite the experience. We spoke, she shouted, I held her hand."

Michael shook his head, he didn't want to believe this, didn't even want to think about it. He knew that Luca was trying to break him, make him think the worst-case scenario but Michael didn't believe it and he never would.

"She wouldn't - "

"She did," Luca interrupted, his finger still dangerously close to the trigger. "I kissed her hand, felt her soft skin against mine. You got lucky, didn't you? I'm almost jealous." Michael scoffed and glared at Luca, one more word about Hannah and he was going to blow. "Do you think I'd have a chance? I mean, she would be very lonely after you had died and I believe with the right words I could maybe bring her around, I have that effect."

"Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged."

"Yeah? Well hurry up and do it because I haven't got all day and Hannah will be back soon," Michael replied, unaware of Hannah who was still stood behind the door with a gun in her hand.

She looked down at the gun and contemplated entering the room but her nerves were stopping her and maybe that was for the best.

"Okay," Luca said with a smile before pulling the trigger, chuckling darkly when Michael opened his eyes to realise that he was still alive. Hannah braced herself as she squeezed her eyes shut but when she heard Luca's chuckle, she slowly opened her eyes and mentally prayed when she saw Michael still alive. "I have a deal with Polly. There is only one Shelby that will end up dead and that is Tommy so stop worrying. It's been a pleasure to talk to you. Goodbye Michael."

And with that, Luca turned around and walked towards the door as calm and collected as ever. Michael fell back into his chair as he tried to process everything that had just happened. Should he be happy that he wasn't going to be killed? Was he supposed to be loyal and tell Tommy off the plan? That would mean going against Polly though and he didn't know if he had the guts to do that. The main question was – why had Hannah been with Luca and what happened between them?

Luca on the other hand looked smugly at Hannah as he walked past, winking at her before noticing the gun. There was a smile on his face, almost as if he was proud of Hannah.

"It was lovely to see you again, Nurse Anderson."

Hannah stuck her finger up when he turned his back before heading straight to the room to make sure that Michael was okay, forgetting that the gun was still in her hand but she was more focused on making sure that Michael didn't hate her.

"I heard everything, are you okay? Did he hurt you? I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Luca coming to see me, I was going to but then your real mum came and then you told me to leave so I was going to tell you today but then you know, you wanted a blowjob so I didn't really get chance and now this has happened and I'm just sorry," Hannah rambled, the words coming out at lightning speed, her hands flapping around in the air.

All Michael could focus on was the gun that was about to fly from Hannah's hands. "Why on Earth do you have a gun, Han?" Michael shouted. "Put it bloody down before you accidentally shoot somebody."

Hannah looked down at the gun with wide eyes before placing it on the table carefully, terrified that it would go off. "I'm sorry. I wasn't going to do anything, I think, I just panicked and thought that if he did do anything then I might have a chance of killing him - " Hannah cut herself off. "Killing him? I can't even kill a spider, let alone a gangster. God, I look and sound pathetic but I was just worried about you."

Michael bit his lip as he nodded towards the seat across from him. "What did he say when you visited him?"

"Not much really," Hannah replied as she sat down, budging her chair away from the gun. "We just spoke about you, and he told me that he knew stuff about me. I didn't invite him there, I promise, and I most certainly did not want him anywhere near me or the convent but it just happened. I came back from work and there he was with a piece of cake and tea, talking to Sister Margaret as if he was a lovely person."

"It's not your fault, you tried to tell me but I told you to go home. As long as you're safe, that's all that matters to me."

"I am, I'm fine. A bit embarrassed about the whole gun thing but I'll get over it."

"It was quite funny."

"Shut up!" Hannah mumbled with a slight smile. "I overheard everything that he said, are you going to tell Tommy about Luca's deal with Polly?"

Michael shook his head, he couldn't do it to his mother. Tommy was strong enough and brave enough to deal with this on his own and Michael knew that Tommy would be able to stop Luca someway, it was just a matter of when.

Little did Michael know, that choice would ruin his relationship with Hannah forever.

authors note; i like this gif lmao, two of me faves init
so yeah, if you've seen the updated character list then u should know that bad shitttt is gonna go down and i am sorry. think about it this way, if there wasn't drama, this fic would be finished in a couple of chats but now that i've added drama, you've got like another 10 - 15 chapters even if they r filled with drama
i haven't wrote smut in ages either lol 
pls vote and comment x 

UPDATE; I GOT BORED AND IVE POSTED A NEW JOHN SHELBY FIC LMAO GO CHECK IT OUT AND LEMME KNOW WHAT U THINK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.1K 53
'Reach for the healing from emotional pain and physical injury, for emotional and spiritual intelligence, for surviving through all challenges and di...
10.6K 197 26
Amelia's fear begins when she realizes the darkness within her family. She has always wanted to be part of the gang, Peaky Blinders, but now she is n...
6.8K 223 9
In which history repeats itself. [Peaky Blinders, seasons 2-6] [Michael Gray x fem!oc] Follows the storyline of the series; peaky blinders This book...
2.7M 37.4K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)