Just what I Crave

By l1d1alol

A pink hair serpent lost a bet and had to go to church. As she's about to leave church she sees a certain red... More

Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: Pink and Red
Chapter 3: Searching
Important: Authors Note
Chapter 4: Beauty in Every Aspect
Chapter 5: Letting Things Out
Chapter 6: I won't loose sight this time
Chapter 7: What come around, goes around
Chapter 8: Everything is Said
Chapter 9: Make Way
Chapter 10: The Restroom
Chapter 10.5: This is why
Chapter 11: Don't
Chapter 12: Where I would be

Another Authors note

1.3K 26 3
By l1d1alol

I just wanted to thank you all for reading my book. I hit 1K a while back and I'm still astonished that so many people read my book. I never thought I would get that many reads if I'm being honest. I'm truly thankful for all of you and thank you for always responding back to my questions at the of each chapters.
I hope you all continue to still read this book because I'm just getting started.
Encourage other people to read and write because it's such a stress reliever.
And if you ever need help or advice, I'm always here. Thank you all :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 6.5K 200
One shots for Choni because some people don't know how to give us the Choni we want.
69.4K 1.3K 46
It's the start of the school year and Cheryl isn't happy the serpents are joining until one catches her eye.
89.1K 2.4K 41
(𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚) Toni is a 17 year old girl that decided to go out one night and ge...
17.9K 547 54
Imagine Riverdale, but the roles reversed. Cheryl Blossom is the schools bad girl, from the wrong side of the tracks. Her and her friends are all pa...