The GangLeader's Girl

By ccarpenter04

(I would recommend reading The GangLeader's Baby before this book. Thank you.) A sequel to The GangLeader's... More

The Crew Members
1. He Cant Be Here Now
2. Outside Family
3. ER
4. Meeting Him Again
5. Mornings Of Bad Luck
6. The End of Us and The Start of Something New
7. The Secret Message
8. The Fired Shots
9: Battle Grounds
10. Paris Adventures
The New Crew
11. Plots in Paris
12. Lucky Shot
13. Nightmares
14. Appointments
15. Let's Go Sword Fighting
16. Mystery Work
17. Terrible Twos
19. Return Of The Dead Hope
20. Home
21. Brutality
22. Bullet Wounds
23. Three Months Later

18. Ace Taylor

2.3K 43 5
By ccarpenter04

Have a nice picture of some frozen grass. Enjoy. 😁😁😁

Jessica's POV

I wake up in the car. Zach was crying and my stomach was playing mind games. We actually moved to option two. The house is so pretty. I'm in love. Well, tomorrow the gang is kicking me out of the house with Emmy. No kids either. Wow, that's a first in two years. I got out and started to go towards the new home.

The house is so pretty. The inside is fantastic. The kitchen is very modern and I love the living room. Everything is perfect in this home. I mean I got to redo my bedroom. Zach even helped decorate his own room. It's so cute. I love each room and the characteristics of the home. Ryan does have his own room too. Only because at the last house he had to stay on the couch. I plan on trying to get a job at a fast food restaurant or something to actually put cash in my wallet. I mean with the gang stuff, of course, I make money on random jobs. Illegal jobs. Oops oh well. The law enforcement says for us to keep our danger scale we have to do a few things once in a while.

"Hey, we should all go out to dinner." Suggested Ryan.

"Well, then who is paying?" I asked.

"We can split the bill." Said Ryan.

"I just don't think it's a good idea yet. Only because we just got here and there is a lot of unpacking to do."

"Understandable. I'm going out either way."

"Where?"

"Fast food."

I rolled my eyes and just walked out of the room. These men are just the most difficult in the world. I hate it so much. I legit hate men. No doubt what so ever. I walked into the new room that is called mine. I still can not believe that the twins are only two months away from arriving. It's crazy to me.

Well, I walked into my new bedroom and started to organize the room. Mason moved the furniture where he wanted it and it is a little unorganized but it has simplicity. I placed a bike picture above the bed and put all of my clothes in the walk-in closet. I did the same for Mason's stuff.

(Mine and Mason's room)

I walked into Ryan's room to look for him but he seemed to have already left for fast food. He had done his room a few days before we moved in. I still have the twins rooms to do, which is great because I'm not ready.

(Ryan's room)

Last room I checked was Zach's room and he was just sitting under his bed with his dad doing something productive. Kind of crazy to be honest. I love the bedroom set up and Zach looks like he does too. I smile and just watch for a little longer.

(Zachary's room)

I sigh and go to the kitchen. I smile as I see Mason come out.

"Cooking dinner?"

"Sure."

I smile and pull out a pot and a pan.

"What is for dinner?"

"Chicken and rice."

"Hmm. Sounds good."

"Well, it better be good."

"Let me help. Please."

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm disabled."

"I know that."

"Then let me do stuff on my own."

"Nope. Not happening."

I rolled my eyes as he just kicked me out. I sat down in our new living room and just watched some kids tv show that was on. Zach came out and sat down next to me. He put his head on my lap and ended up falling asleep. I smile as Mason comes in and picks him up. He brings him to his bedroom and puts him in his bed. Guess it's nap time.

"Dinner?"

"Shall we then."

"Yes, we shall."

We ate dinner and got a small plate for Zach. We woke him up and then he ate his dinner. We then gave Zach a bath and went to bed. Tomorrow is the day to look forward to. Says Mason.

Mason's alarm went off and I just rolled onto my side. Ugh, work. I slowly got up and spotted Mason in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Morning Sugar."

"Haven't heard that name in a while."

He slightly smiled and winked at me. He came back into the room and sat on the bed.

"Remember to go out with your friends today or your surprise isn't gonna happen."

"It's like the tooth fairy."

"Are we actually doing that for the kids?"

"Why not."

"Because my father and mother never did that to me. They did it to Danny though."

"Then have our kids experience it."

He sighed and smiled again.

"And Santa? The Easter Bunny?"

"Yes. All of those fairy tails about the holiday magic."

"Yea! What age are we telling them?"

"When they reach ten."

He nodded his head.

"I wish I could have actually been there for when he was born."

"Mason, don't do that again. There are reasons you couldn't be."

"I know."

"Well go get ready for work. I have to enroll Zach in his new preschool."

"Okay."

He gave me a soft kiss on the top of my head. I smiled and got ready for the day.

I put on a cute outfit with blue jeans and a white shoulderless top. I put my hair in a bun and just relaxed as Mason came back in the room with breakfast.

"Bacon and eggs with a piece of toast."

"Aw, thanks."

I ate as I waited for Zach to get up and run into my room or cry.

I ended up finishing and having to go wake Zach up so he can eat breakfast. Mason was off to work and trying to learn the new ways of his boss.

Mason's POV

I drive into the police station parking lot and park my car. My gun is in my pocket as well as my badge.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah."

"Have you worked in the field before?"

"Not before you became my partner."

"Well fantastic. Anyway, you will have to do a lot of undercover work. That includes stuff like local drug deals and a little bit of street fighting. I must say to keep your bulletproof vest on and make sure you are never being followed. You will get yourself killed if you don't"

"Understandable and I can't wait to work undercover."

"Yea. Fantastic. To bad that it isn't undercover for me. It's how I make my money in the real world."

He nodded his head. We walk into the building and kinda just stand there until the captain spots us.

"Jones and Ryan my good friend. Jones not so much more like acquaintances."

I nodded my head in understanding.

"First off the part of the contract for my stations is you can actually have your hitmen do things. I don't care but keep it under the radar. I will keep up with my homicides with you Jones."

"Yes, sir. Thanks but drugs are my big hit."

He rolled his eyes.

"No drugs in my station or even on the property."

"Got it. Anything else."

"You can not show up here in your car. Then they would know who you are working for and to hear that a very powerful gang leader has a boss would suck. Yet here I am. Your boss. Your first case is on your desk."

I nodded my head and walk to find my desk. There is was a glass desk with a computer and a phone. The case file was sitting at the end of my desk. I looked at the red tab.

Detective Jones

I sigh and sit down to read the case. The main guy I see a lot is Ace Taylor. I can only imagine if he wasn't the gang leader. He just has the personality to be one.

Ace is a suspect on multiple homicide cases as well as a criminal parents named Owen Tayler. One of my father's rival gangs. He had plenty and now I'm living up to my stupid father's legacy with taking over the gang. I mean my rival gang leaders are...

1. Aaron James
2. Levi Brown
3. Ezra Miller

That's just three of the bigger gangs and in order. Ezra and I had fought back when we were in high school so obviously, we don't get along. I used to win the fights too. Plus my gang is still the top dangerous one out there.

Well, I started to study the case and how Ace works.

"Ryan we are going somewhere."

"Okay?"

"Perfect."

We drive to the warehouse and I just enter. Ace and his gang our here. In the small abounded warehouse. Smart, for a small-time drug dealer.

"ACE TAYLOR!!!"

"Who the fuck are you."

"Nice to meet you too. Anyway, I'm Mason Jones."

"Wow. The famous celeb leader is in my crib. That's crazy."

"Why do you speak like you have no authority?"

"Well, that's because we are actually under one big gang against another huge gang. Almost like the Capulets and the Montagues in Romeo and Juliet. Except nobody likes each other that much in real life."

"I see. Well nice to finally be able to meet you Ace. You're becoming really big in this side of town."

"I know. I work my ass off for it too. What brings you into this part of town anyway."

"No particular reason. Just trying to see who is trying to take over my spot."

"No way sir. I'm not trying to become you. I just can't quit or they will kill me."

"That's how I am with my father. Except now it's mine. At least I don't know how to get caught unlike him."

"Our fathers didn't really like each other."

"No, they did not."

"Heard that you have been eliminating some huge gangs lately."

"Yea. Got to get rid of the competition with Aaron on my back."

"Also heard you keep going from town to town. Am I next?"

"Only if you don't tell me who you're working for."

"They will kill me."

I rolled my eyes.

"And I will protect. It's not that hard."

He leaned next to my ear.

"Not a chance, cop."

"Why would you think I was a cop?"

"Because why else haven't you been caught yet?"

"Because I have the skills that you don't. Obviously."

"Shoot him!"

"Aint gonna let that happen."

I dashed for the car and ducked under cover.

"Jesus Jones. Are you trying to get yourself killed."

"What Ryan? Don't like the action?"

"No no. That is not what I said."

"Then shoot."

I peeked back up and shot a man who was reloading his gun. One down thirteen to go.

Ryan shot down two and then we left.

"So what now?"

"We wait for the battle. That means they can not know about Jess and the twins."

"Oh no."

"Exacty but this is the price I pay."

Jessica's POV

I walk back into the house with Jackie and Walter just waiting inside with Zach and the twin girls.

"Hey? What are you guys doing here?"

"To tell you that Mason can't stay here for safety purposes. That's the price that we all have to pay. So we need you to watch the girls."

I nodded my head.

"Oh, and the twins' rooms are finished."

"What?"

"Go look."

I walked up to the first bedroom. I opened the door to Maya's room. Wow, it's perfect. It is fantastic. I can't believe that they would do this for me. It had a mini chandelier on the ceiling near the changing table. The crib is padded with pink and above are six pictures of different animals. The rocking chair is grey and nicely tucked in the corner right near her bed. I love it. I really do.

(Maya's room)

The next room is Jasmines and it has a chandelier that is different from Maya's. The walls are dark grey and the curtain is a white and pink striped silk curtain. I love this room too. In the corner, there is her crib with a pillow and a small blanket. On the other side of the room there a changing table and another grey rocking chair. This is why I love my friends.

(Jasmine's room)

"Oh my god, you two are fantastic. Where is Zach?"

"Taking a nap currently while the girls are in the living room."

"Thanks so much. I love you both."

A Few Weeks Later

I feel like I have been cleaning all week. I mean maybe I'm just preparing for the twins maybe I'm not. I really don't know. Hopefully, Mason can come home today. I really miss him and so does Zachary.

Mason's POV

I get called in for a homicide case. The third in the past three days. A new one every day. This one is from the hit I put against Eric, Ace's right-hand man, so he just got called in.

"This is stressful."

"I bet Jones. Probably your fault too."

"Can't say I'm not a part of this whole mess this week but not my fault."

"Well, it's all gonna bite you in the ass if this ends up being something you did."

"Can I tell you a little secret?"

"What Jones?"

"It wasn't me."

The chief rolled his eyes. Great, he doesn't believe me. Just what I wanted. I mean this is all on me. Well, this homicide anyway. The last two where Ace's fault and whoever he is working for. I think I have a clue. I mean he did mention his next target so she is currently on high protection.

"This case better be done in two weeks."

"Why? Got something more important."

"Nope. Just want to take this bad guy down. That's all."

YES. I am expecting twins in less than two months so I want this to be done and over with as soon as possible. I haven't even gotten to go see the child that I already have. Cough cough, Zachary Ian Jones. I mean come on. I just want to go home.

"Chief, we just got a call on the newest homicide just a few blocks away."

"Shit is that our girl?"

"No, sir. He is a tall mixed man with two others beside him."

"Jones, go check that out."

"Probably my men anyway."

"Well then go identify them."

I drive to the cite and see that Ace is actually one of them. Two other gang leaders and a not beside Ace. I put on my rubber blue gloves and pick it up.

Mason Jones,
An old foe from my past. Heard you have been asking a lot about me. Well just ask Charlie or even my own men about that one. I'm coming after you. Cop. First, are Jess and Zach. See you soon my old friend.
Aaron James

Well shit. This is just great. I have to go home. I really need to get home.

I drove to the other cite and ran to the chief.

"Sir, I need to get home."

"You're on the clock that can't happen."

"It needs to happen. Plus I already know who did this and the other one."

"Well then go back to the station and get them arrested."

"IT'S ME DUMBASS."

"I knew it."

"Not the other one. This one I put a hit on him and my man did it. The other three is Aaron James. How come nobody told me that he escaped?"

"Does that really apply to a criminal like yourself. I knew you would crack this time around."

"Sir, I need to get home."

"Nope because Mason Jones you are under the arrest for the murder of Eric Hunt."

"Try to catch me first."

I smirk and run. I drive off and now I'm wanted. Fantastic. I dumped the cop car and my clothes in an ally with a homeless guy and swapped clothes with him. I slipped him some of my homemade remedy to make him high enough where he won't remember any of this.

I dialed Jessica's number.

"Hey, um listen we need to leave. Or you can stay but I need to leave. Turn on the news it should be there. I mean I'm going out of the country until everything cools down. I'm sorry and I hope I can make it to the birth of the girls."

"Mason, again?"

"I'm sorry. I really am."

"It's okay I did it once. I can do it again."

"Jess, please don't play that card."

"It's true. I can totally take care of two girls and a toddler on my own. Yea. I got this."

"I love you. I truly, deeply love you. I can't stop the feeling because I've never felt this before. Jessica, I love you so damn much it's crazy. To know that I might miss the birth of our twins is going to suck and I'm really sorry about that."

"Mason, I love you too. And there is only a chance. If anything we can facetime right?"

"Yes. That is what is going to happen."

"I love you. Be safe."

"I will and I love you too."

I ended the call and drove to the nearest airport. I got onto a private jet and flew until I reached Sydney, Australia. I'm sorry my family.

Jessica's POV

I turn on the news and all I can see is death. Four homicides all tracing back to Mason in some way. I was in tears trying to make sure that Zach was down for his nap.

"Mommy, where's daddy?"

"He isn't going to be home for a while. Just let's get ready for Emmy to give you bath okay."

He nodded his head and ran over to his bookshelf and pulled out bath toys.

"Jess, I'm so so sorry about Mason. I know he means a lot to you and you two have been through so much together it's crazy. I will be here while our boys take the lead."

"Thanks. Emmy, I really appreciate this."

She smiled and got Zach ready for his bath. I sigh and watch the news.

"Mason Jones the most dangerous man on the planet just confessed to being part of a homicide after being protected by the police. He was undercover as a cop that took down gangs in different countries. He succeeded in three but couldn't help what his guts were telling him to do. That was to strike and be the bad person everyone believes he is. Mason Jones has fled the country and has not been spotted anywhere except the old valley where he seemed to have swapped clothes and drugged a homeless man. The top three most dangerous men in the world rank from Mason Jones to Aaron James to Levi Brown. Good luck for every citizen out there in this very corrupted world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2.1K 16
Olivia's perfect life fell apart in an instant. Now she's left to pick up the pieces and move on, but that's easier said than done when the image of...
Grey & Eve By Lili

Teen Fiction

1.1M 26.8K 51
The Kings' and Monroes' lost their everything in a span of one night. Their parents were killed leaving the King's little brother and the Monroe's li...
785K 19.9K 52
Angelina Mc. Collins. She is bullied in her school. She has to wear a nerd look to go unnoticed by the enemies of her brother, Andrew. Andrew Mc. C...
349 2 15
Maddison's life as a 22 year old, conquering New York, is the most ideal life you could see in a magazine. Possibly even mistaken her for a runway mo...