Deep [Niall Horan]

By takenaheart

"When I learned about his past, everything changed." "I was stuck in a fake bliss with him that I should have... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Zayn
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Character List
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Seven

2.5K 228 261
By takenaheart

Niall's eyes are wide with surprise but then he slowly closes his eyes and wraps his arms around my back. Then Niall walks me over to the nearest wall and gently pushes me up against it.

"Niall..." I moan as my back hits the wall.

He removes his hands from my back and places his palms flat against the wall behind me as he kisses me passionately.

In between kisses I moan.

"Niall...that...wasn't...a burger...place...it...was...so much...better..."

"Yeah...I...know..." he says as he squeezes my back.

He tears his shirt off revealing his flawless muscle tone. His massive chest is pulsating and his mountainous abs are covered in sweat.

I feel something hard press against my lower region.

My body feels like it's burning as I move my hand up and down his abdomen and in between his chest muscles.

Then I push him off of me.

"What are you doing?" Niall yells as he wipes the saliva off his mouth.

"I'm not doing this."

"Why not?"

"I'm not going to have sex with a guy on the first date. It's not gonna happen! I'm not a whore."

What I don't include is that I'm still a virgin.

"It doesn't make you a whore baby." he says as he reaches his hand out to touch me.

I quickly slap his hand away.

"Don't fucking call me baby! I'm not gonna sit here and let you take advantage of me!"

"Emily you kissed me first!" he says as he throws his hands into the air.

"Well you should have stopped me." I say as I cross my arms and turn around.

"I didn't wanna stop you because you were having fun." He smiles and pokes my butt with his finger.

"You're fucking sick!" I say as I slap his hand, "put your fucking shirt back on and get the fuck out of my apartment!"

"Haha, okay Emily. Well I'll see you at work tomorrow!" Niall laughs as he grabs his shirt off of the floor.

Shit. Fuck. Shit. Holy fuck. Did I really forget? He's my boss and I just almost had sex with him and then I rejected him. Oh no, this can't be happening.

I bury my face in my hands with embarrassment.

Niall buttons up his shirt and walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe you'll be ready next time."

"Shut the fuck up you pervert and get the hell out of my house." I say and push his hand off of me.

"Haha. Damn Emily. Okay bye!" he smiles and waves goodbye to me and leaves my apartment.

After Niall closes the door I run into my bedroom.

Tonight was great, why did I have to ruin it?

He probably thinks I'm a whore and that he can just use me for sex but I've never even had sex before.

Niall saying 'maybe you'll be ready next time' replays over and over in my head. Why did I have to try to kiss him? My emotions and hormones overcame me and I couldn't stop.

Niall's probably had sex with a million other girls and I'm just next on the list of girls to fuck. That's why he was so calm about it and laughed at me. He's such an obnoxious asshole. Why couldn't tonight have just been-

I freeze at the sound of my phone beeping.

The only people who ever text me are my parents and they are asleep right now.

I open my phone and see a text from an unknown number. I open the message and it reads:

*Tonight was great babe. I hope we can do it again sometime. -N*

I throw my phone off my bed and grab my pillow and scream into it as loud as I can. I then run into the bathroom and look into the mirror. My mascara has run down my face and there are creases in my dress from where he touched me. Part of my body warms at the thought but I quickly ignore the thought and I scream as I throw off my dress. I look into the mirror and I'm wearing my expensive lace Victoria's Secret underwear and bra. Why would I wear this underwear? It's not like he was going to see under my dress.

Or was he?

I quickly erase the thought as I pull of my underwear and jump into the shower. My head is spinning while I'm taking a shower at the thought of all that I have caused.

Niall probably thinks I'm an easy girl and that he can just show up at my house anytime and have sex with me. I'm not like that. I don't want to have sex with him.

Not yet...

What?

Stop Emily. He's your boss.

I'm not going to have sex with him.

I finish my shower and return to bed. I realize it is almost one o'clock in the morning. I crawl into bed and quickly fall asleep to the thoughts of Niall's hands on my body.

I wake up the next morning and go through my daily routine of shower, outfit, makeup, and breakfast until I leave for work. I don't have to be there until 9, but I leave at 8:15. I avoid all thoughts of last night as I make the drive to Smith.

I begin to stress at the thought of school. The thought of school brings back horrible memories and I quickly remove the thoughts from my mind.

I arrive at work early this time, sign in, and head to my department. There is one large table in the middle surrounded by chairs. There is a notebook and pen at each chair even though I have both in my briefcase.

I am the first person here because I arrived thirty minutes early. I sit in a vacant seat and I stare down at the table. I hear the door open, but I do not look to see who it is because I wouldn't want someone to stare at me when I walk into a room.

"Good morning, Emily! I see you're here early."

I turn around and see Niall's face glowing with joy and his smile lights up the room. I quickly turn back around and continue staring at the table.

"Emily don't be this way. Can I talk to you outside?"

"No." I spit.

"You know you can't talk to your boss that way."

So this is how he's going to play.

I hear the door open and another employee walks in.

"Niall," I begin, " you can talk to me right here."

Niall sighs then walks back to his desk.

The day goes by quickly as we all brainstorm ideas about the company's next marketing campaign led my Niall himself. I occasionally input my ideas to prevent attention for not participating and I get a smile from Niall, but I ignore his gestures.

At the end of the day as we are leaving, I am the last one to to get up because everything in my briefcase must be put back a certain way. As I am walking out of the door, I hear footsteps behind me. I try to walk faster because there is only one person it could be, but before I can leave, I feel a large hand grab my elbow.

"Don't touch me." I spit.

"Emily, please, don't do this to me."

I quickly shake his hand off of me and turn around and look him in the eye.

"I said don't touch me!"

I yell in his face and his mouth drops open and I see his eyes widen and sadness grows in his eyes. He is always so happy. His arms dangle at his sides as I see tears pool in his eyes.

Is Niall crying over me?

I turn around, walk out of the room, and slam the door in his face. This breaks my heart and I want to run back in there and tell him that I want him and that I need him, but I have to stand my ground.

Tears start to roll down my face as I walk to my car and on the drive home I can only picture his heart broken eyes and my mind can't erase the thought. I just met Niall yesterday and we are already crying over each other.

What is this?

I arrive home and my thoughts go to school starting tomorrow. I am hoping this year will be different than every other year I have been in school. My eyes start to water at the thought of my past school years, but I keep telling myself that this year it will be different.

I am more than ready for school. I have all of my books, planner, binders, schedule, and I know exactly where to go and how long it takes to get there. I have been prepared for school for over a week.

I pick up a book off my bookshelf called "The Island." It is about a divorced couple that hates each other who are stranded on an island and eventually find love again.

I am sucked into the world of this book for the rest of the day until I fall asleep which erases all thoughts of Niall and school tomorrow.

The next day, I wake up and perform my daily morning routine. Today I'm wearing my U of C tee shirt, jeans, and black Toms. I then grab everything I need for school and head to my car to leave at nine o'clock for a five minute drive from my apartment to the University of Chicago.

I arrive at the college and I am even more nervous than I was last night. I look up at the campus and it is beautiful. This is my second year here, but I am still mesmorized by the amazing university. The campus consists of a variety of buildings ranging from gothic-style European architecture to modern-day glass constructions.

I park my car in the student parking lot and make my way towards my class at the other side of the campus. The first classes of the day do not commence until 9:30, including mine, so there are not very many students walking around, which is perfect.

My first class is marketing which excites me because my favorite class will start out my day. I just want to get through the day without any confrontations with other students or else I will break down.

I don't know why, but I am always uncomfortable around other people, especially those I don't know because I am exceedingly self-conscious about myself. I want this year to be different, but I'm not sure it will be.

I enter the impeccable glass building that is the marketing building and I walk up some stairs and quietly enter my designated classroom.

The room is empty because I am twenty minutes early except for an older man in his mid-50s sitting at the front of the room in a desk and is typing on a computer. He doesn't notice me entering the room, so I take a seat in the front of the class.

I place my bookbag next to my desk and pull out the binder I'm using for this class, a notebook, a pencil, a pen, and my planner. I rearrange them multiple times until they seem to be in the perfect position. I've always been a perfectionist, even with the smallest things.

Minutes pass in silence until I hear the door open and I hear footsteps entering and the sound of many voices. I stare down at my notebook on my desk and zone out the voices to avoid conversations with people.

The professor stands up from his desk and walks to the front of the class.

"Okay class, I know this is college, but since we will be working in teams, we need to have an ice-breaker, so you guys can get to know each other."

No. An icebreaker? Why do we have to do ice breakers? I can't talk to people. I can't tell people about myself. My heart starts pounding and my legs start-

"Relax kids. Just turn around, look the person in the eye, and shake his or her hand behind you and introduce yourself."

I freeze. My head starts spinning. Eye contact? I'm gonna cry. I am a mess. How am I going to survive in the real world if I am afraid to talk to people? How am I going to-

I feel a finger tap my back.

I slowly turn around and hold out my shaking hand and look down at the floor. The person shakes my hand and I speak to the person still avoiding eye contact.

"I...Um...Hi...I'm...Emily..." I say as tears pool in my eyes from embarrasement.

"Haha. Hi. I'm Niall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 26.6K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...