The Church Girl And The Thug

By TenishaM

*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug lik... More

ღ Introduction ღ
ღ Chapter 1 ღ
ღ Chapter 2 ღ
ღ Chapter 3 ღ
ღ Chapter 4 ღ
ღ Chapter 5 ღ
ღ Chapter 6 ღ
ღ Chapter 7 ღ
ღ Chapter 8 ღ
ღ Chapter 9 ღ
ღ Chapter 10 ღ
ღ Chapter 12 ღ
ღ Chapter 13 ღ
ღ Chapter 14 ღ
ღ Chapter 15 ღ
ღ Chapter 16 ღ
ღ Chapter 17 ღ
ღ Chapter 18 ღ
ღ Epilogue ღ

ღ Chapter 11 ღ

309 6 0
By TenishaM

Ramon

I looked down to the sleepy form of Rosey and smiled. 

Who knew this girl could make me smile like this. It's crazy the things she can do to my heart. I mentally groaned. Damn I sound like a girl.

I still can't believe what she told me in the car. If I ever, ever see that dude I'm going to kill him and that's a promise.

I looked over at my clock and saw that it was nine. She had to be home by ten.

I shook her lightly not really wanting her to go home. She felt so good by my side.

She groaned and turned the other way and I laughed. Somebody doesn't like to be wakened up. I'll try something else then.

I turned her on her back and got on top of her holding my weight up with my arms. I laid soft butterfly kisses on her neck, her jaw, then finally her sweet pink lips. I nibbled on her bottom lip then sucked on it softly. I heard a small moan came from her then her eyes fluttered open.

I dropped her lip from my mouth and smiled at her.

"Time to get up sleepy head" I whispered in her ear. I gave her a small peck on the lips then laid back on my side of the bed.

She turned on her side facing and smiled.

"That was a nice wake up call" she said smiling.

"I have an even better one" I said seductively.

She blushed, "Maybe one day you can show me" she said trying to be seductive and sexy. But it came out cute and shy which I thought was adorable.

"Well, I can show you right now" I said licking my lips wiggling my eyebrows.

She blushed and nodded her head. I got up and walked over to my stereo. I put in my slow jams CD and put on Grind on me by Pretty Ricky. I turned around and started grinding on the air with my hands behind my head. She started to blush and covered her face with her hands.

I walked over to her and jumped on top of her but not to the point where I would be suffocating her with my weight. I took her hands from her face and put them over her head.

"Why you covering your face?" I asked bringing my head down so I was right in her face.

"No reason" she said turning her head and looking the other way giving me perfect access to her neck.

I pressed my lips up against the side of her neck and sucked on it lightly. I ran my tongue up her neck and to her ear. I sucked lightly on her earlobe getting a soft moan out of her.

"There's always a reason for everything" I whispered in her ear. I turned her head with my index finger and kissed her lips softly.

"Now tell me why you covered your face?" I said not letting the issue go.

"Because, you were dancing like that" she mumbled.

"Oh so you were getting turned on" I said smirking.

She gasped and smacked my shoulder. "No, it was just embarrassing seeing you do that" she said.

"Mhmmm," I said putting on my 'like ima believe that' face.

"Would you shut up and kiss me" she said annoyed.

"Oh no you didn't" I said in the gayest voice ever.

"Ramonnn" she said whining.

I laughed, aw my baby is getting impatient. "Okay, okay" I said giving her a kiss. I pulled the covers from under me and got under them so I could feel her body against mines.

I kissed her deeply and roughly. I bit her bottom lip lightly and tugged on it. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and we fought for dominance. Of course I won! I trailed my hand up her shirt and ran my hand over her soft smooth skin. She lifted up so I could take her shirt off. I started to laugh when I saw her bra. She covered her breast with her arms and turned her face away from me in embarrassment. I took her hands away and put them on top of her head again.

"Don't be embarrassed babe. I think it's cute that you have a spongebob bra on" I said chuckling lightly.

"Shut up. I already told you I ran out of bras." she said pouting and turned her head away from me.

"You know I'm just teasing you" I said kissing her cheek. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You mad at me?" I said pouting like a five year old who lost their favourite superhero toy.

She sighed, "No, but if you keep talking about my bra then you can go and jack off in the bathroom" she said sternly.

I laughed. "Whatever you say babe" I said.

She wrapped her arms back around my neck and brought my head down to her and smashed her lips against mine. She kissed me deeply and with so much passion. She grinded her lower half into me and I groaned. I pulled back from the kiss and kissed my way down to her breast. I kissed the top of her left breast sucking and biting leaving small hickeys. I reached behind her, unstrapping her bra and threw it somewhere in my room. I grasped both her breasts in my large hands and fondled them. I circled her nipple making sure it was rock hard. I stuck a pink nipple in my mouth and sucked on it softly then blew on it making her shiver. I did the same treatment for the right breast also. I kissed between the valley of her breast and trailed soft butterfly kisses down her stomach circling my tongue around her navel. I grabbed the waistband of her sweats and pulled them down and threw them on the floor.

I layed down between her legs and kissed her stomach. I grabbed the sides of her matching spongebob panties and threw them on the floor. I spread her luscious lady lips and trailed my finger up and down her slit. She moaned and clutched the bed sheets tightly. I dipped my finger into her opening in suprise making her gasp. I went in and out of her slowly then slipped in a second finger. I started to pick up my pace and punped into her faster. I felt her walls tighten on my finger and I pulled out. I heard her whimper and I chuckled. 'I see someone's eager' I thought to myself. Before she could say anything I lapped up her sweet womanhood with my tongue making her gasp in suprise. She ran her small hands in my hair and pulled slightly. I sucked on her clitoris nibbling it making her pull on my curls harder.

"Ramonnn," she moaned my name. Damn that sounds sexy as hell.

I slide a finger back into her and started to pump her faster. I knew she would be cumming real soon. I slide another finger into her pumping her faster. I continued sucking on his clitoris then pulled back to blow on it making her shiver. I felt her tighten around me and pulled my fingers out and replaced it with my mouth. She came long and hard and I lapped all her womanly juices. She let out an exhausted noise making me laugh. I went back to the top of her body and kissed her deeply, letting her taste how sweet she is.

"Baby, I know you not tired?" I asked her as I broke the kiss.

"Yes I am" she said breathing heavy.

I laughed, "This is just the begining babe." I said wrapping her legs around my waist. She groaned and threw her head on the pillow making me laugh.

I reached over at the night stand and pulled out a condom. I put it on and aligned my dick at her entrance. I leaned forward and kissed her as I entered her slowly. She moaned gripping onto my shoulders. I moved in and out her slowly while kissing her neck and sucking on her collar bone.

"Harder," she moaned in my ear.

I pulled out until my tip was at her enterance making her whimper. I then slammed back into her making her scream. I kissed her roughly muffling her screams. I felt her tighten around me but I wasn't ready for her to cum just yet. I pulled out of her and flipped her over so she was on all fours and slammed back into her without giving her time to breathe. I gripped her hips and pumped into her fast and steady. I brought her to my chest and leaned her head back so I could kiss her. She wrapped her arm around the back of my neck and bounced on my magic stick.

"Baby, I'm going to cum soon." she said closing her eyes and biting her bottom lip turning me on more.

"Me too baby, me too." I groaned out meeting each thrust she threw at me. I felt my balls tighten and knew I would be cuming. Soon we both came long and hard. She threw herself on the bed and I followed next to her. I took the condom off and threw it in the bin beside me. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Baby, we need to take a shower so I can take you home." I said running my hand in her chocolate hair.

She groaned, "Can you carry me?" She said with the puppy dog eyes.

I chuckled, "Sure baby."

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. ROUND 2!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosey

I danced and sang to Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen as I flat ironed my hair. I was rudely interuppted by a knock on my door. I huffed and sat my flat iron down. I walked over to the door and saw my parents standing there. I looked at them weirdly and opened my door wider for them to enter. That's weird I can't remember the last time my mum and dad visited me at the same time.

They went over and sat on my bed while I went to go cut off the radio. I grabbed my computer and sat down.

"So what's going on?" I asked hestiantly.

"Well, your father and I are going away on a business trip tomorrow," my mum spoke first.

"How long are you going to be gone?" I asked.

"Just the weekend and your brother is going to stay the night at Grandma Lou's house." she said.

"Okay..." I said trailing off.

"Well, there's a catch." she said.

"What kind of catch?" I asked suspicously.

"Someone will stay here with you for the weekend." Dad said.

"What!? I don't need a babysitter!" I shouted getting up from my seat.

"It's not a babysitter. More like a person who will stay here and keep you company." my mum said.

"Mmhmm, as long as she doesn't annoy me I don't care." I said getting up and going back to my mirror.

"We're glad you understand sweet cheeks." Dad said giving me a kiss on the cheek. They exited my room and I went and turned the radio back on.

'Ooo, I have to call Ramon so we can hang out tomorrow.' I thought turning the radio down once again.

I walked over to my night stand and got my blackberry off the charger and plopped down on the bed. I got to his name in my phone and pressed call.

RING!

RING!

RING!

RI-

"Hello," His husky deep voice said through the phone.

"Hey Ray were you busy? Sorry I can just call you back. Bye" I said getting ready to hang up but his voice stopped me.

"No, I wasn't busy. Wassup? Something wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice making me smile.

"No, I was just calling to tell you that my parents are going away for the weekend. And I was wondering if you weren't too busy you might want to go somewhere and hang out?" I asked shyly.

"Sure baby we can do that." He said chuckling.

"Okay cool I'll talk to you on friday."

"Okay, bye I love you."

"I love you too Ray Ray." I said making him laugh.

"Bye silly."

I laughed, "Bye," I said hanging up. I don't know why but I always feel sad when I get off the phone with Ray.

I put my phone down and went back to what I was doing. I don't know why but I was getting a bad feeling about the weekend coming up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...
15.8K 586 46
Tee is just looking for someone to love her . It may take some time but will crossing paths with Virginia's biggest drug lord , DeAndre change her li...
23.6K 727 43
What happens when I girl grew up never knowing love, and then she meets a psychotic gang member and she falls into a relationship like she grew up kn...