the witches

De princessfanfic15

Préface : Au: planet of ape's fanfic (before dawn of the planet of the apes. Will have many pov) Meet Gwynet... Mais

preface
the end of the apes
Victoria pov
childhood story's & rise
years later & granny
reading, freeing them
wakeing up, questions & owl
village, flashbacks and hurting
Home
Powers & maurice
Lighting, tea & rest
Full moon
Chase
After
Maurice
cesar
blue eyes

Life

105 1 1
De princessfanfic15

creepypasta14 user09232320 )

gwyneth pov

It was fall here in the ape village, today it been couple day since the victoria thing and i started. To move on from being sad and depression, i thought in  the moment as i walked  through the village and taking everything in, the lake and their garden. Where the apes grow vegetables and fruits for themselves and i saw other apes. Bring in their hunt such as deer and bear i had saw in the moment as i walked around the village. Than i saw him, cesar than i quickly backed to my home quickly and fast as i could

cassandra pov

I was at the healing area with maurice, his wounds were still fresh i want to change his bandages . Before his wounds get infected thanks to the humans or whatever shot him. I thought as finished up, i saw he woke up, he had woke up before . he started to weakly sign " water " he asked for i nodded than i got him a water help him to drink after he finished i sat by him. Make sure he had company at least, i thought in the moment i placed my hand on his arm. He was back to sleep, sweet dreams maurice i thought to myself in my moment.

~~~~~ camilia pov

I had started to feel better since, after spell we acted to protect the village and the apes. I thought in the moment i was walking in the woods. Outside of the village and where we live as well. I thought in the moment. As walked through the woods, i saw the beautiful orange, red and yellow that had fallen from the. Beautiful trees that were here in the woods, i saw the lake that went near or close to the village. I like to watch the water it was relaxing to me i thought to myself in the moment.

lily pov~~~~

Fall was a hard time for me, it was the season when i met my mate luca. It wasn't good day, so far because i saw him luca within the village i walked to the house. Where i sat down in the living room. I started to think about things, about before and when i lost luca in the war. On the battlefield, it was sad and worst day of my life so far i thought to myself. I relive the moment within my thoughts, i wipe my tears before anyone could see me in this moment of weakness.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
82.3K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...