Sex Lessons

By ThatTrillBlasian

Grayson can't seem to understand why he feels the need to shrink himself whenever the topic of sex is brought... More

Sex Lessons
Character Aesthetics & Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue

06

27.9K 1.7K 1.7K
By ThatTrillBlasian

Chapter Six | Giving In

I tried not to think about last night with Elena too much as I walked into school, but the moment I stepped into white tile flooring of Edgewater high, the memories of last night fail entered my mind. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I walked down the hall, the feeling of everyone's eyes on me. Did they know? They can't know, can they?

My palms began to sweat, my grip on the straps of my book bag tightening as my face began to burn. You could have cooked a three course meal on my face. No-one could have missed it. I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole. I wished to 'do a Daphne' and drop through a scooby-doo style trap door in the floor. But there was no rescue from this embarrassment. It was absolute. Torture. Utter humiliation. The memory would be seared into my brain forever, ready to pop up and torment me again when I'm ever in a quiet moment.

When I spotted Spencer and Lemuel standing by their lockers I didn't hesitate to rush over to them. I wanted to cower behind my two best friends, but they only looked at me confused as I wanted oh so badly to stuff myself inside of a locker.

"Grayson get out of my locker," Spencer gasped at the scene, as I tried to squeeze myself into her rectangular locker, but I could only fit my foot in before I got stuck. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Lemuel's face scrunched up at me. "Yeah man, it isn't even noon yet, and you're already trying to cut yourself off from the rest of the world."

"I just wanna disappear from the world. Go somewhere where it's just me and my depression and we can live happily after." I blurted, my forehead slamming against the lockers as I groaned aloud.

"No. Don't do that." Lemuel cooed, placing his palm in between my forehead and the locker as a cushion while I continued to hit my head against the locker repeatedly.

"What happened," Spencer asked concerned. "Does it have something to do with Elena?"

"Yes." I mumbled.

"I thought you two were supposed finally have sex last night?" Lemuel brows cocked upwards at me, before quickly falling flat as he sighed. "How bad did you fuck up this time?"

I pushed myself off the row of lockers. "Like so fucking bad. We haven't talked to each other since."

"What the hell did you do?"

"Did you put it in the wrong hole?"

"I wish!" I exhaled a breath. "Everything was going good. We were kissing and feeling on each other, and then I started kissing on her ear, and next thing I know her earrings is clogged in my throat."

Spencer covered her mouth as a taunting laugh threaten to come out. "Oh my God." She chuckled.

"That isn't even the worst part. Once we got the hoop out my throat, I hacked it right into Elena's left eye blinding her and sending her flying right off the bed."

Lemuel couldn't control his deep chuckles and soon erupted into a fit of laughter. "I will literally pay any amount in the world to see that. Please tell you have it recorded."

"This isn't funny," I shoved them both for laughing at my misery. "That's literally the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me and now Elena isn't responding to any of my text."

"How does something like that even happen? That's like something you see in a cheesy movie." Spencer shook her head, adjusting her book bag on her shoulder.

I cursed myself. "Because my whole entire life is just one big fucking cheesy movie. It's so unfair. It seems like nothing can ever go right with me." Frustrated, I pressed my back against the row of cold metal lockers. My palms sliding down my face as I exhaled a groan.

"I'm going to take those sex lessons from Aries." I told them, earning a small squeal from Lemuel who quickly covered his mouth when the high pitched noise came out.

Spencer's brows arched up at me in a questioning manner, her arms folding across her chest. "Are you sure that's something you want to do?"

I nodded. "I can't keep fucking up like this, and if Aries Lockhart is the only person that can help me figure out why I can't seem to get a grasp on sex then I'm going to take him up on his offer."

I lowered my head with a sigh. "It's going to be so awkward. I can already tell."

••••

Sitting in first period, Aries hasn't entered the class yet. Mrs Suewell has already began teaching and the bell had already rung like five minutes ago. Every desk in the class was filled with a student, all expect the one diagonal to mine.

It's not uncommon for Aries Lockhart to be late to class, sometimes its unusual if he's even in class. It's been like that for a while now — the whole school is numb to Aries behavior. He didn't seem to care about tardies and absences, sometimes I wonder why he even shows up to school if he just doesn't even bother being on time. Lemuel once told me he heard it's because of his parole, which I can believe.

"Grayson, where did the Indus people originate?" The deep voice of Mrs Suewell caused me to blink and I focus my attention towards the front of the room. Her beady blue eyes locked on my dark ones as she waited for an answer.

"The Indus people originated along the Indus River which today is northwest India. They had over a thousand city-states and were the actually the first people we know of to use cotton as fabric." Answering the question with a slight smug, Mrs Suewell pursed red stained lips at me. Her brows furrowing at my response.

"Thank you Mr King." She nods and I know it kills her to give me my props. She didn't think I would know the answer, but I'm sure my response surprised her.

I hate when teachers do that. They'll see you not paying attention and decide to call on you to answer a question that you clearly wouldn't know the answer to. Why don't you just call someone name to get their attention instead of trying to embarrass them in front of their peers? It never made sense to me.

As Mrs Suewell continued to teach, the door to the classroom suddenly swung open. All eyes in the room immediately went towards the figure under the door frame. He stepped into the room with his eyes not even bothering to the notice the crowd watching him. He didn't seem to care that all eyes were on him, he didn't seem to care that he was fifteen minutes late, and he didn't seem to care that he had just interrupted class.

Mrs Suewell stared daggers at boy as she took in his appearance, her piercing blue eyes looking him up and down. The black jean overalls he wore were unstrapped showcasing the red graphic hoodie he wore underneath. His clothes looks just thrown together, but the way he styled and layered it made it so impeccable they appear brand new. There's a coordination to his outfit that surprises me.

"You're late Mr Lockhart." Mrs Suewell says to him, but he doesn't even look her way as he passed her the tardy slip between his fingers.

"That's nothing new Sharon." He said, making his way towards his usual desk behind mine. As he walks past me his scent hit my nose. His cologne smells of burning leaves like everyday is halloween, but there's a sweetness to it. If closed my eyes I could picture a bakery with various cakes and danishes pastries in my head.

Aries takes his seat and Mrs Suewell starts teaching again as if nothing ever happened.

I wait for a few minutes, a few minutes before I decided to turn around and get Aries attention. I leaned back and gently taped his desk with my pencil. Once he noticed, he looked up at me with his brows furrowed together.

"I've decided to take you up on your offer." I mouthed to him.

Aries face twisted in a confused manner he tilted at me. "What?" He whispered.

"Your offer on sex lessons. I want to do it." I mouthed, leaning closer so he could hear better.

"What? I can't read lips."

I exhaled a breath. "I wanna take sex lessons from you." I whispered-yelled.

"Huh? You wanna do what?"

"Sex lessons!" I blurted aloud frustrated. I didn't realize how loud I was until I turned to see all eyes in the class on me, Mrs Suewell teaching coming to halt as she stared daggers at me. She held the stare for a few seconds before turning back to the board and continuing to teach.

I turned back to Aries to see him holding in a chuckle as he shook his head at me. "I heard you the first time. I just wanted to hear you say it aloud." He told with a wink.

I growled at him. "You're the worst kind of person."

"Yeah. I know," Waving me off, Aries leaned forward."Meet me after school on the side of the building so we can really talk business. Okay?"

I sent him an understanding before turning back around in my desk.

Hopefully whatever it is Aries plans on "teaching" me actually works. I've heard of Aries being a relationship before, but I've heard the stories of him sleeping around with literally everyone. I heard he's a player, the worst kind of guy anyone could come in contact with romance wise. They say he kissed boys so broken he could taste their heart in between his teeth and took that as an invitation to spit forever down their throat. He held hands so tight bones shattered and blamed them for letting go because it's been said Aries Lockhart burns like hell, but loves like heaven

••••
Excuse any mistakes or errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 393 24
Friends Tris, Pierce, Tyler and Amy decide to go on a road trip to celebrate them graduating high school. Tyler has a huge crush on Pierce. They're...
898 28 23
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
858K 33.4K 37
where gamer boy Jeongguk has a innocent roommate who unknowingly seduces him. top kook bottom tae smut book guys I wrote this book when I was like 13...
389K 17.6K 30
𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝖘𝖎𝖗'