Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 37

26.8K 588 144
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"Tell me why you gotta look at me that way, You know what it does to me, So baby what you tryna say."

London's POV

I whimpered as I shifted awake in the bed. The feeling of an empty bed bothering me.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Yawning I looked beside me and frowned.

I was in Luckys room, but Stefan wasn't with me.

"Stefan." I called out.

"He's gone, he'll be back in a few minutes." Lucky spoke appearing at his bathroom door.

My eyes widened and I gasped at the sight of him.

"Come here, princess." He chuckled holding out his arms.

I happily smiled and quickly got out of the bed.

I ran towards him and into his arms.

He picked me up and wrapped his arms around me.

Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck I smiled.

"I fucking missed you." He said.

"Language." I frowned.

He chuckled and leaned into my lips.

I kissed him back, his lips softly moving against my own.

We kissed for a good minute until I ran out of air. I pulled away from him and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"I missed you." I whispered.

Leaning his forehead on mine I closed my eyes.

"And you have no clue how much I missed you." He whispered back.

Smiling, I bit my lip and pressed another kiss to his cheek.

We stood in each other's hold for a while. Just the two of us, quietly enjoying the silence.

I couldn't express how much I missed him.

It wasn't easy letting him go. And thinking that he wasn't going to come back made it worse.

Tightening my hold around him I opened my eyes. His eyes were also open as we stared into each other's eyes.

He smiled and pressed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

Giggling, he pressed a kiss on my lips before putting me back down on the floor.

I whined and wrapped my arms around his tummy.

He chuckled and lifted my chin up with his finger.

"You have to get ready, wouldn't want Stefan to get here and for you to be undressed." He smugly smiled.

The heat of blush crawled up my cheeks as I unwrapped myself from around him.

"After your done showering I'll help you get dressed and than we can eat, okay." He said.

I nodded.

"Go." He softy said nodding his head towards the bathroom.

I did as he said and walked into the bathroom. Gently closing the door behind me I walked up to the sink and looked into the mirror.

I sucked in a breath at the sight of my neck and chest.

There were scattered purple bruises littering my chest. Running my finger over them I bit my lip.

And being practically bare didn't help the situation.

Quickly, the moments from last night washed in.

What Stefan and I did was quick to bring a deep blush to my face and a whimper to fall from my lips.

I closed my eyes and begged to god that Lucky wouldn't say anything about the bruises.

I know he saw them, I knew he did.

It would have been impossible for him not to have noticed them.

I was in trouble and I knew it.

Opening my eyes I let out a sigh and grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste. Putting them in the shower I stripped out of the remaining clothes I had on.

I shivered feeling the cold air rise goosebumps on my skin. Turning on the shower water I adjusted it and stepped in.

Quickly stepping in front of the water I closed the glass door and sighed in relief.

The feeling of the warm water relaxed my body as I stood in it, letting it rinse my body.

Standing there for a few more seconds I grabbed my shampoo and put a good amount on my palm. I rubbed it in my hair and let it bubble up. Once I was done I rinsed it out and continued with the conditioner.

Running it over the ends of my hair I washed it out and grabbed my body wash. Quickly washing my body I brushed my teeth.

Once I was down I turned off the water and opened the glass door. Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around myself and fully stepped out of the shower.

I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste and put them back on the sink counter.

I shivered again, feeling the cold prick my skin.

Slowly opening the door I stepped out.

Lucky was sitting on the bed with his phone in hand.

Lifting his head up he looked at me and smiled. Putting his phone down he stood up and walked towards me.

He had changed and was now wearing a red long sleeved shirt, light washed jeans with light brown Chelsea boots and a simple watch on his wrist.

Taking in his outfit I bit my lip.

"Something caught your eye?" Lucky smirked.

I quickly looked up at him and blushed.

"Let's get you changed." He chuckled.

Grabbing my hand he pulled me towards him and pressed me against him.

Pressing a kiss on my forehead I blushed.

Smiling, he sat me down on the bed.

I watched as he walked into his closet. I fiddled with my fingers in my lap waiting for him to come back.

Once he came back out he had a bag in his hand.

"Lucky." I frowned knowing what was in the bag.

He smugly smiled and stood in front of me. Looking up at him I bit my lip.

"Listen, I came across it and I thought it would look perfect on you." He explained.

"But, I have enough clothes already." I said.

With a shake of his head he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Doesn't matter, if I want to spoil you I'll spoil you." He said.

With a frown on my face he took out the clothes and put it down on the bed.

It was a cute yet simple outfit.

A dusty pink sweater, blue jeans, heeled ankle boots, and a white beanie.

I watched as he picked up my bag and placed it on the bed.

Opening it he looked through it and pulled out a gray bralette and matching panties.

I blushed when he placed them on the bed and I looked away.

Hearing him walk away I looked up. He had walked into the bathroom and soon walk out with my lotion in his hand.

Standing in front of me he smirked looking down at me.

"Either I do it or you do it." He said.

Taking the bottle out of his hand I hopped off the bed. Looking up at him I bit my lip.

"I thought we were over this." He groaned.

I cleared my throat and he sighed.

"Fine, but remember I've seen you naked many times and it's not a bother to me." He said turning around.

"Close your eyes." I mumbled.

Peeking over his side I looked up at his eyes and they were closed.

Taking that as my advantage I opened the bottle and rubbed the lotion on my body. Once I was down I closed it and grabbed my underwear. Slipping them on I got back up on the bed.

"I'm done." I spoke.

He turned around and grabbed the clothes.

"Arms, baby." He said.

Lifting my arms up he slipped the sweater on me. Immediately the softness of it made me praise Lucky in my head.

"You like it?" He chuckled.

I nodded and smiled up at him.

With another soft chuckle he helped me off the bed and grabbed the jeans. Helping me put them on I buttoned them and adjusted them to my liking.

Once more, Lucky lifted me up on the bed. Going in my bag again he took out a pair of pink socks and slipped them on my feet.

Grabbing the boots he put them on my feet.

Wiggling my toes in them I looked up at him.

"Their cute." I smiled.

"Thought you would like them." He returned the smile. "Go and finish getting ready, after breakfast we're leaving to go somewhere."

I nodded and got off of the bed. Making my way to the bathroom I hung the towel and grabbed my brush. Running it through my wet hair with ease I left it loose so it could air dry. Putting a hair tie around my wrist I put the brush down.

"Princess." Lucky spoke from the door. "I got you something else."

Turning to look at him I frowned.

Taking something from behind his back he grabbed my hand and placed it in my palm.

Looking down at the small box in confusion I looked back up at him.

"Open it." He told me.

Doing as he said I opened the box and there were a pair of new glasses sitting inside.

"Lucky."

"I thought you would like these. And I know you've wanted them for a while now." He said.

He wasn't wrong. There were a round pair of glasses with a gold rim. I saw them a while ago when I went shopping with Raelynn one day, but when I wanted to get them they were out of stock and they were way to expensive.

"How much did you pay for this?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about that." He shook it off.

"Lucky." I whined.

"I said don't worry about it." He repeated.

Biting my lip I sighed and turned around to face the mirror, putting the glasses on after. Blinking a couple of times I turned back to Lucky.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I blushed at the simple show of affection as he led us out the room. Quickly Bear appeared at the bottom of the steps.

He barked and ran in circles.

I giggled and let go of Luckys hand, making my way down the steps. He barked and once I reached the bottom of the steps I picked him up.

He began licking my face and I gently pushed his face away.

Pressing a kiss on his head I put him down and he ran off. I giggled seeing him trip over his little paws while he was running.

Suddenly the front door opened and I jumped at the sudden movement.

"I'm sorry, princess." Stefan's voice spoke.

Turning around I softly smiled up at him.

He had a bag in his hand and was changed into clean clothes.

An all black outfit that suited him perfectly.

My eyes ran down his body and I gulped at the sight of his muscles showing through his leather jacket.

I caught onto my staring and quickly looked down at my shoes. I blushed and looked up at Lucky.

He was looking down at me with an expression I couldn't describe.

"Lets eat, we have to leave in a few minutes." Lucky said.

Taking my hand in his again he led us to the kitchen. Hearing Stefan's footsteps following behind I tightened my hand around Luckys.

Looking behind me I peered at Stefan. His phone was in his hand as he was looking down at it.

Turning my attention back to the front, Lucky sat me down in a stool. Pressing a kiss to my hair he began taking the food out of the bag as soon as Stefan set it down on the counter.

I watched Stefan as he sat down in the stool he always sits in. Looking up at me he smirked and I quickly looked away from him.

Seeing Lucky place a plate in front of me I looked down and licked my lips. Looking back at the bag I noticed it was a bag from the cafe we went to yesterday.

Lucky took out his food and passed the bag to Stefan, taking out his food he pushed the bag aside.

Once Lucky sat down beside me I started to eat my food. It was good just like I knew it would be.

There was never a bad moment for food when it came to the cafe. They made their food especially good which was a delicious bonus besides the cookies and unforgettable hot chocolate Miller made.

We sat in quiet as we ate.

I would peek up at Stefan or look over at Lucky every once in a while, but besides that nothing else, but eating was done.

I soon got full and I pushed my plate away.

"You're done?" Stefan asked.

Lifting my head up I bit my lip and nodded.

"You barely ate anything." He frowned.

Sudden guilt washed over me and I looked down at my lap.

"Eat a little more. When your done I have a treat for you." He said.

Looked up at him I tilted my head in confusion.

Pointing to my plate he continued eating his food.

I ate a bit more, but after a few minutes I couldn't because I felt like my tummy would explode at any moment.

"Finished?" Stefan asked.

I nodded and pushed my plate away again.

He then reached into the bag and pulled out a little bag.

Immediately I knew exactly what it was.

It was a cookie.

I squealed and got out of my chair. Walking over to him he gave me the cookie.

"What do you say, kitten." Lucky spoke.

"Thank you." I smiled up at him.

"Your welcome, little one." He softly chuckled.

Making my way back to my seat I sat down and took out the cookie from it's cute bag. I took a bite out of it and I smiled. Quietly eating the rest of it, I zoned out as Stefan and Lucky began to talk.

I was zoned out for a while, enjoying my cookie through the process. It was a good cookie, definitely a good cookie.

I've always had a sweet tooth for anything sweet, but cookies were definitely at the top of the list. Nothing I knew of could easily replace them. They were at the top and it was going to stay like that unless something else takes it's place, but I highly doubt that would ever happen.

"Princess." A blurred voice spoke.

"Baby, I'm speaking to you."

I broke out of my thoughts and looked up. Stefan was looking at me with a evident frown on his features.

Immediately I frowned not liking it. I had seen him with a smile for the past few days and seeing him frowning didn't make me happy.

"Are you okay?" Lucky asked beside me.

I nodded with a smile and ate the last piece of my cookie.

Hearing a chuckle come from both of them I pouted.

"How was the cookie." Lucky chuckled.

"Good." I answered happily.

"We wanted some." Stefan told me.

I looked over at him and he was pouting at me.

A frown immediately came on my face as I looked at him.

"Oh." I mumbled.

I soon started to feel bad that I didn't share with them.

"I'm just kidding, kitten." He softly chuckled.

"Don't do that." I whined. 

Standing up out of his chair he walked towards me and pressed a kiss on my head.

"We'll let you know if we want something next time." He whispered with a wink.

I blushed and looked away from him.

"Come on, we have to go." Lucky said.

With a nod, I was helped out of my chair and led to the front door with Lucky holding my hand and Stefan following behind us.

Hearing Bear start to bark I quickly stopped and tugged on Luckys hand.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asked with worry.

"We can't leave Bear alone." I mumbled.

He let out a breath and pulled me into his arms.

"Don't do that, you scared the life out of me." He muttered into my hair.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled into his chest.

"It's okay, go fetch him so we can leave." He pressed a kiss to my hair.

Letting go of me I made my way towards Bear. He was running around the kitchen and I smiled at his silly actions.

"Come on, little guy." I smiled down at him.

Picking him up he cuddled into my chest and let out a little sigh. Smiling I rubbed the back of his ear and returned back to Lucky and Stefan.

They were both still standing at the front door waiting for me.

I blushed at the simple action and took Luckys hand back in mine.

We walked out the door and made our way to one of the cars parked in the front.

Looking up at the sky I smiled seeing it wasn't raining for a chance.

Turing my attention back we came up to a simple black Range Rover. I knew what car it was since my brother had one of his own along with Luca.

Lucky opened the back door and helped me in.

I mumbled a small 'Thank you' with a blush.

He smirked and closed the door behind him. Soon both of them were in the car, Stefan in the drivers seat and Lucky in the passenger seat.

"Seatbelt, kitten." Lucky said.

Bear started to whimper in my hold and I gently rubbed his fur. He quickly calmed down and stopped whimpering.

Carefully placing him down beside me he curled up and fell asleep.

I put on my seatbelt and sighed seeing it start to sprinkle outside.

Putting a hand on Bear I softly rubbed his fur as Stefan drove out of the long drive way.

It was quiet as Stefan drove. The only sound being the car and Bears soft snores.

I soon began to tap my finger on my leg out of boredom.

"Lucky." I mumbled.

"Yes, Princess?" He replied.

"I'm bored." I whispered.

He sighed and turned to face me.

"We'll be there in a few minutes." He told me.

Biting my lip I nodded and turned my attention to the window.

I watched the tress pass by as the rain drizzled down the window in tiny droplets. Hearing the rain fall harder on the roof I frowned and looked away, turning my attention to Bear.

——

We soon arrived to the same place Stefan brought me to with him.

Taking the same path as before, I sat up in my seat as the big house came into view.

Like before there were people on the grounds. Running and talking with one another.

Once Stefan found a place to park he turned off the car and sighed.

"Princess, we have to explain a few rules before we get out." Stefan said looking back at me.

I gulped and nodded looking out the window. Some of the people were now looking at the car and I could see some even mumbling words to each other.

"Kitten, look at us." Lucky softly spoke.

I looked back at them, taking my hand off of Bear to fiddle with them in my lap.

"You are to not leave the inside of the house, okay." Stefan started.

I nodded.

"We are going to leave you for a while with someone, so you better behave." He said.

I frowned when he mentioned leaving me alone.

"Where are you going?" I asked with a frown.

"That's not to worry about, kitten." Lucky replied.

"Don't wander around the house alone. Consequences will be held if you are to break one of the rules. Please, listen to them, baby." Stefan took my hand in his.

"Do you understand, princess." Lucky said.

"I want to go with you guys." I frowned.

"I'm sorry, baby. Not today." Lucky said.

"Please, I don't want to be alone." I whined.

"Princess." Lucky frowned.

"No, I don't want to." I protested.

"This isn't a yes or no answer, I repeat myself, do you understand." Stefan spoke, his voice raised.

I flinched and nodded looking down at my lap.

"We need words, little one." Stefan said.

"Yes, sir." I mumbled.

"Promise us." Lucky said.

"Promise."

Lucky softy smiled and got out of the car. Stefan followed after and I took off my seatbelt.

Gently shaking Bear awake he yawned and sat up on his back legs. Taking him in my arms I rubbed the back of his ear and he buried his head into my arm.

"Come on, Princess." Stefan spoke opening the door.

Looking over at him he grabbed my hand and helped me out.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Your welcome." He smirked.

With a sleeping puppy in my arms I shook my hand off of Stefan's and grabbed Luckys, pressing against his side to try to hide myself from the attention we were getting.

Peeking back at Stefan he was looking at me with a mad frown.

"You okay, kitten?" Lucky whispered.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"Okay." He softly smiled pressing a kiss on my hair.

The heat of blush crawled up my cheeks as Lucky led us to the big house. Gripping onto Luckys hand I gulped and caressed Bears fur.

Once we stepped inside he led us to another room. We walked for a few seconds until he pushed open a door revealing a big fancy white marble kitchen.

"Lucky!" A beautiful woman with blonde hair spoke.

Lucky smiled and released my hand.

Walking over to the lady he pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

I soon felt Bear shift in my arms and I looked down at him. He was beginning to wake up, his whimpering increasing.

"It's okay, it's okay." I whispered rubbing the back of his ear.

Immediately he calmed down and I pressed a kiss to his head. He calmed down and sighed.

Suddenly I felt a little tap on my leg.

I looked down and saw a little boy staring up at me with his big blue eyes.

"Is t-that your dog?" He tilted his head in question.

"Yea." I softly smiled.

"Can I pet him." He giggled.

I nodded and crouched down to his height. With a giggle he reached out his hand and stroked Bears fur.

"What's his name?" He asked.

"Bear, What's yours?" I asked him.

"My names William, but my dad calls me Will." He smiled.

"I like it." I smiled.

Kids were my weak spot. I always had a soft spot for them. They were sweet little humans learning about the world. Although there are some mean ones I put that off.

He giggled and pulled his hand away from Bear.

"We're putting up the Christmas tree, come on." He said taking his small hand in mine.

Standing back up I smiled down at William.

"She'll be there in a few minutes, Will." The lady said.

William frowned, but nodded and ran off.

"You must be London." The lady said.

I looked up and tilted my head in confusion.

"You must be confused. I'm Robin. Lucky and Stefan's mom." She sweetly smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you, Lucky loves to talk about you quite a lot."

"Mom." Lucky groaned.

"It's the simple truth." She chuckled. "Come here." She smiled.

Taking a step towards me she pulled me into a hug. Wrapping her arms around me I slowly did the same.

It would be a shock to say I've never met Luckys mom, but it's the truth. I've never met her.

Meeting her now was strange because I was older and I had known Lucky for a long time.

She pulled away and took my hand in hers.

"I just know me and you are going to get along." She winked.

I blushed and softly smiled at her.

"We have to go." Stefan spoke.

I looked up and he had moved to stand beside Lucky.

I frowned as Lucky walked up to me. Feeling Bear struggle in my arms I set him down on the floor and he ran off.

Feeling Lucky wrap his arms around me I looked up at him.

"I'll be back, it won't take long." He whispered, his blue eyes staring down at me.

I hesitated, but nodded.

"I love you." He softly smiled.

Leaning down he pressed a gentle kiss on my forehead and let go of me.

"Take care of her for me." Lucky looked at his mom.

She nodded with a smile.

Pressing his hand on my jaw he softly rubbed my skin. Leaning into his touch I looked up at him.

He removed his hand and walked out the door. Stefan soon followed behind him without acknowledging me.

"Come on, lets help with the Christmas tree."

Taking my hand in hers she led us to another room.

Comment and vote. 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 113 24
he spun me around and he planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I wish this was real" I said to him and he shook his head left to right and he left me. #1...
632K 11.5K 34
"What are you doing?" I asked as he brushed his hands down my waist and to my thighs. "You're mine now" was all he said as he touched in between my l...
142K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
2.8M 49.7K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...