Faction life

By Demi_fangirlforlife

Taylor is a 16 year old girl living in abnegation with her mom,dad and sister lexy.Things changed in chigaco... More

Faction life
The test
your choice
Look like her
Trust me!
The ugly truth
Peter
Kiss?
Don't know me
Suprise!
Party time

Secrets and alcohol

21 1 0
By Demi_fangirlforlife

Tobias' pov

We went to a bar we always drink at.

"So uum alcohol? " Luke says nervous.

"You never had alcohol?" Zeke asks raising his eyebrows.

"No" luke says while were all laughing.

"Four beers!"Peter says and we laugh cause four is my 'name'.

"I like Macy!" Luke says and we all turn our heads.

"Really? I didn't notice!" I say teasing.

"We all know where your lips have been!" peter says luke grabs his beer and starts drinking it.

"Is that the girl thats always with Taylor? " zeke asks.

"You know everything without knowing them!"I say and he smiles.

"I have conections!"he says laughing.

"You know its her birthday tomorrow!" I say and I don't know why I told them.

"Taylor? " zeke asks and I nod.

Taylor' pov

"What are we gonna do?" I ask looking at Christina.

"Getting you ready for your birthday tomorrow!" she says and I smile.

"How do you know?" Macy asks raising her eyebrows.

"Well we get more information than just a name and the old faction!" she says happy.

"yeah! when I met Chris she knew me better than anyone I still wonder how!"Laura says and she smiles as she touches Christina' shoulder.

"Well lets go get tattoos!" I say and everyone looks shocked.

"yeah maybe we can all take the same one!" Christina says and Laura and Macy nod.

We walk into the tattoo shop there is loud music and Laura and Macy start dancing.

"Your not such a dancer are you?" Christina says and she touches my shoulder.

"No I'm not good in dancing!" I say loud as I look at all the tattoo ideas.

"So what do you want?" she asks and I keep looking around.

"Maybe a butterfly or a bow with all of you.For myself I'm thinking about a DNA sign."I say and she looks at my face.

"That means a lot to you doesn't it?" she says.

"Lets just say that I don't know who I am anymore.  I have to figure it out myself!" I say my smile dropped and made place for a very serious face.

"Butterfly or bow?" she says softly as the girls join us again because they don't like the new song thats playing.

"What?" Macy asks and she looks at Laura.

"Well we were thinking about a bow or a butterfly as tattoo for all of us" I say and I see Laura' face light up.

"Can we make a combination of both?" she says and that made me think of a new idea.

"Omg yes we can make a bow with a butterfly on it!" I say and Christina smiles.

"Good idea!" Macy says and they all stare at me.

"Where do you want it?"Laura asks with a spark in her eyes.

"Okay this is gonna sound weird but I want it on my hipbone!" I say excited and I see the girls light up.

"Okay so lets do it!" Macy says with a smile on her face.

We walk up to the tattoo artist and I see a girl I have seen her before.She always wore braids in a bun she is from abnegation.

"We all want the same tattoo!" Christina says.

"A challenge!" the girl says.

"We want a bow with a butterfly on it!"I say and they all pick up the same drawing of a bow with a butterfly on it.

The bow looks feminine and the butterfly looks more dauntless.The butterfly has hard lines but in a beautiful way like its flying out of a fire.

"Wow! thats beautiful!"I say and Macy just keeps looking at it with her mouth open.

"Where do you girls want it?" the abnegation girl says.

Well basicaly she is dauntless now.

"On our hipbones!" Laura says.

The girl walks up to me and points at a chair so I walk after her and go sit in the chair.

"So is this the only one your gonna take?" she asks.

"No I would love a DNA sign on my colar bone!"I say and she raises her eyebrows as she lifts up my shirt a bit.

"Were does it stand for?" she asks while she starts on the tattoo.

"Well all the lies! I'm still not sure who I am!"I say and she is already done with the bow and butterfly tattoo.

"Wait I'm gonna get the DNA sign!" she says excited as she walks away.

I look down at my hipbone the tattoo is beautiful its a shame nobody will really see it!

"Ready?" she asks as she shows me the sign.

"Its beautiful are I like the flames trough it!" I say and she starts the tattoo.

The girls are all around me.They start smiling when they see the bow with the butterfly.

"It looks beautiful Taylor!" Laura says and she smiles.

"All done!" she says and I stand up.

"Check it out in the mirror!" Macy says I walk up to the mirror and smile big.

"Omg its beautiful!" I say and we leave.

"Now what?" Macy asks.

"Alcohol!" Christina says and I smile.

"Sounds good!"I say as we walk into a bar we see the guys.

"Should we leave?" I ask.

"No!" Christina says as we walk up to them.

Luke sits next to Tobias I regonize his back because of his tattoo.

"Wow!" Peter says as he turns to me.

"What?" I say and I see Tobias turn to me.

"Can I touch it?" Tobias says and I nod.

His warm fingers follow the lines on my colar bone.Shivers run down my spine its like electricity trough my body.I block out the rest and stare at him.

"I'm not really drunk!"He whispers and I smirk.

"Good!" I say out of breath.

"Its 00.00 am!" Luke screams.

"Happy birthday!!!" they all scream I can't believe it.

"Thanks guys!" I say as I pick up a bottle of god knows what.

"Everybody is drunk!" I say to Tobias who nods.

"I'm having a relationship with the brother of my best friend who died!" Christina says and we all look shocked.

"Are you with Caleb Chris?"I ask and she nods with a big smile that reaches her eyes so I know its real.

"Lets all just go home!" Luke says and we all walk to the bedrooms.

"Tobias?" I say and he turns to me.

"Yes?" he says soft.

"Can I sleep in your room?" I whisper and he nods.

Everybody is so drunk that they don't notice Tobias grabbing my hand and leading me to his room.

"Are you very abnegation when it comes to sharing a bed?" he asks I smile.

"No!" I say as he pushes me against the wall and leans in.

He leans in and I kiss him very soft.His hands follow my body and softly lift up my shirt a bit exposing my new tattoo.

"Really?" He asks trough the kiss.

"What?!" I say and he smiles.

"Very sexy!" he says as he kisses me again.

He lifts me up and puts me down on the bed.He is on top of me and keeps kissing me deeply.I let him than he pulls back and I get under the sheeds.

"Goodnight!" he whispers as he kisses my cheeck.

Sleep catches me pretty fast.

Thanks to everyone reading this!

I'm so sorry it took so long but school started again!In fact I'm updating just before leaving for school! Please comment vote and let me know what you guys think!Is it too fast? Caleb and Christina? Who needs to be with Laura?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.6K 42
❝ I knew, from that moment on, that nobody could ever confess, they love me, without the splintered thought of you running through my mind. Consciou...
1.6K 18 23
Four and Tris have a daughter while the war is going on. The daughters name is Tobias. Tobias was given to a family in Amity for only five years. Dur...
66.2K 1.6K 46
Tris Prior has lived her life to the fullest. She has suffered leaving her family in Abnegation to transfer to Dauntless, met Tobias who is the love...
34.8K 1K 27
Now following the 'Divergent' story, it's been two years since Amalia and Tobias learned that there was a plan brewing between Erudite and Dauntless;...