Miss street fighter

By vaunieluv

Alexis muller is 18 her father left when she was 10 and her brother was just born her father was abusive to... More

8 years ago
Chapter 3 meant to be chapter 2 sorry
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

14.7K 591 14
By vaunieluv

Beep.......beep........beep

"Urg!!" I groaned.

I looked at my clock, 12:00pm. I sighed. I had a fight at 1:00 so I got up I had a shower, I put a white crop top with my sharks league shorts and my leather jacket. I grabbed my converse bag and my nike shoes. I crept out of my room and down the stairs.

I opened the fridge and looked for food there was a half eaten salad sandwhich. I grabbed it and stuffed it into my mouth.

Once I had finished stuffing my face I grabbed my drink bottles one with water for after the fight and one with energy drink for during the fight.

I hopped in my car and drove to the arena. I jumped out and walked into once I stepped in there waiting was my manager.

"Hey Bunny." He said.

It was a nickname he made up for me on my first fight because I jumped out of the ring and hopped down the isle into the changing rooms, cause I was so happy. I win and ever since then he has been calling me bunny ."Hey Mcfly." That was his nickname I made up.

"The stats are high tonight"

"So who am I fighting?"

"See that girl over there in the pink sports bra?"

"Yea... "

"Well your fighting the girl next to her hahaha" he laughed I swatted his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...