Finn Wolfhard x Reader [au] |...

By sashafan

You're in the Netflix hit TV show 'Stranger Things', on set you meet Finn Wolfhard, your co-star. You kinda d... More

Introduction
BTS
Shooting Season 2
Season 2 BTS
Realization
The Truth
Party
Press & talk shows
The media
Finns birthday & Golden Globes
Golden Globes After Party
Ireland
Day Off
Pics & Love
Valentines Day
Depressed
So It Begins
You're The Only One
Fortnite
Messages
Filler
The truth
Back to Stranger Things S3
Getting Ready for Season 3
Table Discussions
gay uwu
HUGE GAY UWU
Tension
Confusion
Build Up
In The City We Sinning
Aftermath
Sadie and Finn
Finn
Sadie
Because Of Me
Just Friends
A Proper Goodbye
Under The Category Friends
Age Of Consent
Who You Love
Pale White Moonlight
Something Special
Fuck It

The Lucky Guy

8K 162 881
By sashafan

October 30th

«Ok, guys. Tomorrow is Halloween. We all should hang out together and dress up!» Millie suggested to us all.

«Yeah that sounds like fun!» they all agreed.

Finn looked down while sitting on the couch. «Aah, actually. I'm going to spend it with Maggie and Grace.»

All of their smile faded away. «Oh.» Millie said disappointed.

I knew that Finn didn't particularly like Millie cause she was the opposite of his type. She liked mainstream music, had a lot of makeup and liked taking pictures of herself. Finn didn't like those kind of girls, especially when she always hypes him up like that. I mean, you should've seen him when they were filming the mileven scenes. He hated them. He kept saying that it was enough and that they were done. (He actually did.)

I just looked at him, completely neutral.

«Well, I hope you'll have fun!» Sadie said excited breaking the ice.

***

Halloween.

Sadie and Millie dressed up as Leia and Rey from Star Wars. I dressed up as Kim Possible. We were all hanging out together and taking pics and all that.

Honestly, I'd rather not be here.

Idk why, but I was just tired and exhausted. I love them all, but I just didn't feel like I was there in the moment. I mean Noah was having a blast. Dancing with Millie and Sadie and screaming at the top of his lungs the songs that were playing. While I was sitting there, leaning my head on my hand. 

I guess I just needed some sleep?

We hung out all night. Pictures and pictures. Screaming and screaming. Loud, just loud. I, of course smiled. Laughed. And tried to have a good time. Told jokes. Stories. All that fun stuff. But it wasn't the same.

***

I walked from Millie's place back to mine. Gosh, how tired I was. My eyes were barely open, and my head was banging. How am I gonna sleep? I'm so fucked.

I took my sweet time to get to my place, cause I seriously needed the fresh air oh my-

As I was walking, I spotted him. AGAIN.

«We seriously have got to stop meeting like this.» I say amusingly.

«It's a little weird don't you think?» he laughs. He was holding his skateboard, and was wearing black jeans and t shirt with a brown jacket over. «How was it?»

I sighed. «It was aaaaweeesomeeee.» I said sarcastically.

«And you're supposed to be?»

«Kim Possible.» I laugh. «Why? Don't I look like her.» I pose and he chuckles. «Uhm, how was it for you?»

«It was fun. Very relaxing and I had a good time.»

I nodded. I was lowkey mad that he actually enjoyed his Halloween... lucky bitch. For some reason, I wanted him to have a bad time. I don't know why. To feel better about myself?

My arms were crossed and I turned around and started to slowly walk away.

«Ehm, y/n?» he said softly.

I turned back around slowly. «Yeah?»

«Do you want to hang by my place?»

I smiled at him. «Yeah, I'd like that.»

***

Back at set. We were getting to the end of season 3. It was a bittersweet feeling though.

«Heeey!» Sadie greeted me first in the morning.

«Hi!» I greeted back.

«Why did you leave so early?» she asked.

«Oh, I was just tired thats all, and my head was hurting.»

«Oh... I'm sorry. I hope you felt better afterwards. Noah seriously wouldn't shut up, and we were kind of all getting a headache.» she said jokingly and I chuckled.

«Wait-» she said.

I turned to her and furrowed my brows. «What?»

At that moment I got super scared. She had this worried look on her face, she was staring at something with those furrowed brows. Very intense.

«What- What is it?» I asked again getting frightened of her facial expression which she rarely has.

«What is that on your neck?» she vaguely pointed.

My eyes widened, and everything dropped in my body. I took up my phone and opened the camera and looked at my neck. Fuck.

«Eh. I don't know actually. I think I might've hit myself or something. I don't know...» I say trying to hide my panic.

She just kept looking at me with that facial expression, not saying a word.

I looked at her with a dead look. «What?!» I exclaimed impatient.

«If you say so...» she said doubting.

«Oh god. I need to cover it up or people will have the wrong thought, like you.» I complained, lying.

«Mhmmm... Alright. I can help you cover it up.»

«Ah, Thank you Sadie! I mean, imagine what people would think.» I laughed.

She narrowed her eyes at me.

«Oh my god! I didn't do that!» I exclaimed.

«Mhm...»

«SADIE.»

«Fine! Fine! If you say so.» she threw her hands up in the air.

«Now, can you please help me?» I beg her.

«Yeah, dont worry.»

I sighed in relief as Sadie started to pat her beauty blender on my neck. Just get it covered up and no worries.

«So, who's the lucky guy?» she said breaking the silence.

«SADIE!» i exclaimed. «For the last time. I HIT MYSELF.»

«Alright, Alright! I was just teasing.» she chuckles. «This whole situation is just funny to me.»

«Yeah, well. Laugh all you want.» I said impassive.

***

The foundation didn't cover it completely up, so I just put my hair in front of it and kept it like that all day.

«So like- I tried those waxing things. They hurt like hell.»

«On your leg?» Sadie asked.

«Yeah, on my leg.» Noah answered.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. «I cant believe you did that.»

«I was curious.» he shrugged his shoulders.

«Wait. I heard someone screaming, was that YOU?» Millie exclaimed half laughing. «Oh, my god! That's so funny!» she continued laughing.

«So, now you just have a patch of smooth leg?» I wheezed. The others laughed.

«Oh my GOSH! We should do that to all the guys! That would be so much fun!» Millie bursted out. «Especially with you, Finn. I feel like you would scream the most.» she laughed and we chuckled. Millie got up close to Finn and took her hands on his one shoulder, leaning on him while laughing. He shrugged her off his shoulder with an uncomfortable look on his face. I tried so hard to keep in my laughter.

«Oh shoot. Y/n, can you pass me my orange? I kind of dropped it.» Gaten said.

I narrowed my eyes at him, remarking how weird of a sentence it was. «Eh, sure.» i chuckled. I held my hair back so that I could actually see while bending down, and not get hair everywhere in my face. I picked it up and gave it back to him.

«Eh, y/n?» Millie asked.

I turned to her. «Yeah?»

«Do you have foundation on your neck?» she said while narrowing my eyes. I totally freaked out and everything in my body just froze but yet I quickly pulled my hair in front of it. My hands were lowkey shaking and my palms started to sweat. What was I gonna say to that?

«Why are you looking at my neck?» I said in a light tone.

«I just noticed that there was a spot where the color was darker than the rest.»

My face started to get warm and I couldn't breathe. «I don't know, I don't know. Maybe my hand got dirty and I put my hand on my neck or something.» I chuckled trying to cover up my nervousness.

My eyes were glued to the floor. Too scared to look into Millie's eyes cause I was afraid that she would look right through me. And I knew that Millie wasn't scared to put me in an uncomfortable situation. In the corner of my eye I could see Finn looking right at me. He didn't have a special facial expression, he just looked at me. I just looked in the other direction, away from everyone. Trying to avoid to meet their looks.

«Oh.» Millie said. I could still feel that everyone was looking at me. Just look away, PLEASE.

It was dead silent, and it felt like hours for me. I could feel the eyes burning me.

«Ow, it hurts so baaaaad.» Noah broke the ice while scratching his leg on the patch that was smooth.

Thank you Noah. I love you so much for that. Finally, I was relieved that everyone's looks were turned away from me.

**

«Jesus. Can you PLEASE be more careful?» I whispered aggressively, gritting my teeth.

«You're the one that made the move. Not me.» he said with his hands up in the air, trying to prove he's innocent.

«Yeah, well. You didn't have to suck so damn hard.»

He laughed at that sentence. «Oh god...» one of his eyebrows were raised and he had this smirk-like-smile. «you didn't mind it from what I remember.» he whispered.

I rolled my eyes. «Just- dont go so hard. Okay?»

He chuckled. «Wha- what do you want me to do? In those moments I don't really go that deep into thinking.» he leaned on the wall and crossed his arms.

There was a tiny space between us. «Ew, you are so fucking cocky, you know that right?» I say with a hint of disgust.

«Ah, I wouldn't call myself cocky.» he said with furrowed brows. I gave him a dead stare. «Okay, well if I think I'm not cocky, then I'm probably cocky.» he said with a light tone. (He actually said that)

I just shook my head at him and crossed my arms. «Just-» I sigh. «-you get it.»

«I'm sorry if I'm interrupting...?» Sadie walks in.

We both look at her. «No, it's fine. I just finished talking to him.» I say and smile at her and back at Finn. «Oh- and... please shave.» I look at him. He just looks at me weird, taken aback by the weirdness. But he likes the weirdness. His smile comes through, and it's a genuine one. I couldn't help but chuckle when I turned around from him, knowing well that he would be insecure about his upper lip now.

(I'm re-reading this and I'm just cackling rn)

***

«Why did you lie?» Sadie asks as I'm taking a bite from my sandwich.

«Wha- d-ya mean?» I say with my mouth stuffed.

«You lied about the mark on your neck, you denied it being foundation. Why?»

«Cause, I don't know. That would bring more questions, like asking why I hid it etc, and I don't want to relive that conversation with the whole cast you know?»

She nods and makes a sound symbolizing her understanding. «But y/n?» she gets a serious yet soft tone. «-promise me that if there's anything going on, you tell me. Okay?»

I look at her and she has this serious caring look on her. So vulnerable and sweet yet so caring, and somehow I feel like she already knows the truth. She knows I'm lying. I mean, why else is she being so sincere? But I didn't want to cave into that feeling.

«Yeah. Of course.» I smile at her and assure her that I'm telling her everything, even though I'm not.

Season 3 was coming to an end and we had to shoot the Christmas special, wishing people happy holidays.

***

JSJSJS TYYY FOR ALMOST 29K READS WOAH-

Any questions- just ask ;)

I wrote this chapter several days ago and I'm re reading it and I'm just thinking "WTF" haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.7K 25
Noah Schnapp and you have been best friends but when he leaves for a big Netflix show that all changes or does it? Y/n starts falling for Finn wolfha...
50K 714 24
You get cast on stranger things as Dustin's love interest and you love it but making new friends is really hard Completed
65.8K 906 24
Finn Wolfhard, the love of your life... Or so you thought. ⚠️TRIGGERING⚠️
11.6K 490 25
"I don't know what love is exactly. I just know that I want love that is more than fucking exploding. I want a love that consumes the both of us." O...