The Lucky Guy

October 30th

«Ok, guys. Tomorrow is Halloween. We all should hang out together and dress up!» Millie suggested to us all.

«Yeah that sounds like fun!» they all agreed.

Finn looked down while sitting on the couch. «Aah, actually. I'm going to spend it with Maggie and Grace.»

All of their smile faded away. «Oh.» Millie said disappointed.

I knew that Finn didn't particularly like Millie cause she was the opposite of his type. She liked mainstream music, had a lot of makeup and liked taking pictures of herself. Finn didn't like those kind of girls, especially when she always hypes him up like that. I mean, you should've seen him when they were filming the mileven scenes. He hated them. He kept saying that it was enough and that they were done. (He actually did.)

I just looked at him, completely neutral.

«Well, I hope you'll have fun!» Sadie said excited breaking the ice.

***

Halloween.

Sadie and Millie dressed up as Leia and Rey from Star Wars. I dressed up as Kim Possible. We were all hanging out together and taking pics and all that.

Honestly, I'd rather not be here.

Idk why, but I was just tired and exhausted. I love them all, but I just didn't feel like I was there in the moment. I mean Noah was having a blast. Dancing with Millie and Sadie and screaming at the top of his lungs the songs that were playing. While I was sitting there, leaning my head on my hand. 

I guess I just needed some sleep?

We hung out all night. Pictures and pictures. Screaming and screaming. Loud, just loud. I, of course smiled. Laughed. And tried to have a good time. Told jokes. Stories. All that fun stuff. But it wasn't the same.

***

I walked from Millie's place back to mine. Gosh, how tired I was. My eyes were barely open, and my head was banging. How am I gonna sleep? I'm so fucked.

I took my sweet time to get to my place, cause I seriously needed the fresh air oh my-

As I was walking, I spotted him. AGAIN.

«We seriously have got to stop meeting like this.» I say amusingly.

«It's a little weird don't you think?» he laughs. He was holding his skateboard, and was wearing black jeans and t shirt with a brown jacket over. «How was it?»

I sighed. «It was aaaaweeesomeeee.» I said sarcastically.

«And you're supposed to be?»

«Kim Possible.» I laugh. «Why? Don't I look like her.» I pose and he chuckles. «Uhm, how was it for you?»