Age Of Consent

Start of February

Start of February.

My phone was blowing up with notifications from fans reacting to Finns newest interview with GQ Korea.

Especially this part:

Finn also told me about the project that he and Sadie are going to do with Pull and Bear

At this point, I felt a little outcasted. An outsider. Everyone has met up with each other and have hung out. Yet, I'm still here at home. Not seen one of em. I haven't had the opportunity. All thanks to living across sea.

***

It's been months. It's now the start of March, and I was getting ready for ECCC 2019. Me, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten and Finn were all doing a panel. I didn't know what to think of it though. I guess I was glad that I could finally spend some time with them, and communicate with them not through a screen.

I arrived in Seattle, all prepped for the convention. Not gonna lie, this all reminded me of the start of season 3. The exact same emotions, feelings and thoughts entered my head again.

I entered backstage through a double way door made out of wood and there was this huge sitting area. A buffet table and soft chairs and couches all over the place with coffee tables. I looked around and spotted them in the corner near the white wall. They were sitting on marine blue sofas. Sadie, Gaten and Finn were chatting while Caleb was on his phone.

Sadie caught my eye and stood up mid conversation. «Y/n!» she smiled and started to walk towards me. I smiled back at her and sighed in relief and started to walk towards her direction. The guys turned towards me and stood up. I gave Sadie a hug, and then Gaten, then Finn and finally Caleb. They all had huge grins plastered on their faces.

«It's been so long! How have you been?» Caleb asked.

«Gosh! When was the last time I saw you?!» Gaten exclaimed.

«I've missed you.» Finn said in a friendly tone. I couldn't stop smiling at all of them.

«Jesus- I've missed you all so much! Please, tell me what have I missed?»