Valentines Day

Im---- so basically i wrote this chapter which had 2000+ WORDS and 15 pictures- which suddenly got deleted. The same with another chapter that was in my draft- and BOI am i PISSED.
Im WAYY to lazy to REWRITE everything again so imma sum it up.

----

The day before Valentine's Day he gave you a diamond necklace and asked "Be my valentine?" You of course said yes and hugged him.

*valentines day*

You guys woke up, and Finn decided to take you out on lunch. He ordered something spicy and you ordered a burger. You finished first so you just looked at him. He commented on how spicy it was so you tasted it and your mouth started to burn and you wanted to drink your water but it was empty. So Finn offered his glass. You gladly accepted and while you were drinking, Finn commented "we're practically kissing." Which made you CHOKE.

Then you went to the ice cream shop- you smashed your ice cream into his face- tricking him to get closer. He posted on his IG story a pic of his face covered in ice cream.

He then posts a picture of you two smiling on Instagram (you're having a fake smile) and he captions it "she loves me".

It's around dinner time and he says that he is gonna cook- which makes you laugh. The dinner table is all set up. You eat, talk and laugh. He comes out with his guitar and starts playing and you can't help but fall in love. The rhythm- the sound- the vibe. He starts singing My Kind Of Woman by Mac DeMarco.

You move to his lap. You can't help it- youre putting your 2 fingers under his chin making him tilt his head up. Kissing him. "Happy Valentine's Day." You whisper.