me vs bad boy ; jenzie

De tobiobabie

[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando ha... Mai multe

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue

fourteen

2.5K 99 58
De tobiobabie

━━━━━
(A/N: who do u ship Carson with? Just wanna ask hehe...)

Mackenzie's POV

My mouth curved into a smile. The fake one. While my heart broke into pieces. I closed my eyes as i took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Hands shaking, heart beating. Just because of a word.

Johnny.

I feel so bad for him. I kinda feel like he likes me. And i spent my time with Brandon this past days. He kinda avoid me somehow. I tried to not talk to Brandon, but he just talk, talk, and talk to me all the time. I don't wanna made him feel like i hate him. And my chance to talk to Johnny is just 1%.

Sigh.

I looked over to my left side. A sleeping innocent Johnny. The boy that is heartbroken because me. The boy i hurt without me knowing before. The boy that avoided me because i let him.

Both of his eyes opened slowly. I gasped and quickly looked away. I heard Johnny sighing behind me. I closed my eyes and my brain keeps popping useful sentences.

"It's your fault."

"He's heartbroken."

"Maybe he hates you."

"You bitch!"

"Fix this up flatass!"

Those words keep popping over and over in order. I sighed as i tried to remove all of this from my mind. Then i closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

♥♥♥

I woke up by the sound of Johnny shouting. I widened my eyes as wide as i can. Just to see Johnny and Brandon at the corner of the room, fighting.

Johnny gave Brandon the middle finger and Brandon kicked Johnny's stomach. And Johnny do the same thing to Brandon.

I stared at them both blankly. My jaw dropped after what Brandon do to Johnny. Johnny's cheek is now all bloody, he winced in pain.

"BRANDON!" I shouted to Brandon as i stood up and stormed towards him. "Enough!"

I stomped my feet as i walk. Every step i took is one step to Brandon's death. Once I'm close enough to him, i smack his face with my fist, which made a ton of blood came from his nose.

"GET OUT FROM HERE! WE'RE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE!" I shouted and kicked his ankle as hard as i can. I gave him a death glare and he stepped back from me slowly.

"S-sorry Kenz... I-i'm so s-sorry.. I.. I didn't mean to..." Brandon said, with puddle of water hanging on his eyelid.

"I CAN'T! Sorry. You went to far..." I said as i pointed to the door. "Now! G-GET OUT!"

Brandon sighed and walked away. He stepped out and closed the door harshly. I let out my breath, don't even know that i held my breath all these time.

I sat on the bed, closing my eyes. I controlled my breath. In, out, in, out. I rested my back on the bed and stared to the ceiling.

Just then, a hand touched mine. Soft and warm, the hand that comfort me the most. Johnny's.

"Thanks... I guess." Johnny said, joining me laying on the bed. I smiled as the response. He tightened his hand with mine. Gripping it stronger.

"Well, it's all i can do after all the mistakes I've made." I shrugged, still smiling.

"Well, that's not all." Johnny said, along with his iconic smirk. I raised my eyebrows as i saying a loud "huh?"

"I need an advice." Johnny said, play it cool, although i know that he's nervous.

"For what?" I asked, with my arms crossed.

"So..." He began, which made my heart beats fast. "I.. Kinda like this girl. She's my close friend. But.. If i tell her i like her, it'll ruin our friendship. So what should i do?"

"Well, if you focusing on your career at the moment or you're not ready, then you'll ask her later. But if you're ready to maybe get rejected, then tell her now." I said, as a huge wave of jealousy spreading across my body.

"Okay.. T-thank you..." He said, stuttered, as he scratch his neck.

"You wanna.. Uhm.. Go to Starbucks? Tonight? Just two of us?" Johnny asked and bit his bottom lip.

"S-sure! Like.. A date?" I asked, raising my right eye brow as my hands shaking.

"Y-yeah! Also, my dad said we're going back to LA tomorrow." Johnny said. Changing the topic, i see.

"Okay then. It's a friend kind of date.. R-right?" I asked, looking down.

"Right..." Johnny sighed. A slight of sadness appeared in his green emerald eyes. And his smile faded as time flew.

"C'mon. We need to go to the set. We're gonna have some photoshoots." Johnny said as he stood up.

"Okay." I shrugged and took my jacket. I grabbed it and wrapped it around me.

♥♥♥

I sat on a vintage couch with a brown cow leather covered it up and some cowboy pattern on the sides. It's a warm couch but it's hard as well. It designed to be a mid west kind of couch.

I wear a brown leather boots, dark blue jeans, white T-shirt, brown cowboy hat, and light brown cowgirl style vest. While black mascara, red matte lipstick, dark blush on, and bright red eye shadow covered my face.

Beside me was Johnny wearing a black boots, blue jeans, white shirt with long sleeves, dark brown vest, black leather belt with a sheriff gun hanging on it, and a black cowboy hat.

I sat on the edge if the couch, crossed my leg, and made an arrogant face. My hands are both on top of my right leg which is above my left leg. I tilt my head to the left a little bit to make my pose better. While Johnny stood beside the couch on my left side, doing his own pose.

After a few flash, the first photo is done. Three more to go! Sigh..

On the second photoshoot, i wear the outfit i wore for the music video, I Like Me Better. The third one, i wear a white simple dress, while johnny wear a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a white shirt with black stripes on it. And for the fourth one, aka the last one, i wear a casual outfit.

♥♥♥

"We look good!" Johnny said, looking at our photos. "Especially you." He winked.

"Ew! You're still a bad boy, aren't you?" I crossed my arms, looking slightly at him through the corner of my eyes.

"Well, if you say so, princessa." He smiled and continued laughing.

"Heyy lovebirds! Tomorrow we're going back to LA! Y'all should be happy!" Nayip said, entering the room, and get outside the room right after.

"Lovebirds, lovebirds, and lovebirds." I said, rolling my eyes. "Do we looks like a bird?"

"Well, no, honey, and if you don't wanna be a bird, then you can be a snake and I'm gonna be an eagle." Johnny said, smirking.

"First, don't call me honey. Second, why am i a snake, and why you're an eagle?" I asked, frowning.

"So i can eat you." He winked as he held his laugh. I took one step back from him as i gave him a dirty look.

"Pervert!" I said, still giving him dirty look.

I took few steps back from him, until, a wall stopped me. Johnny kept on walking towards me with a big smirk plastered on his face. He pinned me on the wall and start licking his own lips. His iconic smirk still there, and he pressed his body against mine.

I widened my eyes, looking away. Before i could scream for help, he backed away. Then he bursted out laughing. I looked at him, clueless about what just happened.

"I'm just messing with you, babe." Johnny laughed even harder.

"I should've knew it! And don't call me babe! Or honey! Or princess! Or whatever it is!" I shouted, rolling my eyes, based on the fact that we're not even dating.

"Woah! Chill!" Johnny chuckled. "Anyways, wanna go back to the hotel?"

"Sure. Cmon!" I answered, stepping out of the room and went straight to where Johnny parked his car.

♥♥♥

We're arrived at the hotel. Still 4 pm. The Starbuck date "as a friend" still an hour from now. Nothing to do. I'm just laying on the bed, listening to some music.

I stood up and went to the desk at the corner of the room. A paper which seems like a envelope, laying on the table. I blinked my eyes twice to fix my vision. It read, For Johnny.

I frowned, as i open the envelope and took out the paper. It says,

For Johnny,

Meet me at the fountain across the set on 4 am tomorrow. No one can come. Just me and you.

Brandon.

♥♥♥

Aloha!
Sorry for the long wait.
I don't have time to update.
Hehehehhehhehehehehehhe...

Also, tysm for y'all who vote for this story!
And for y'all that haven't vote yet, please vote!
And. Don't. Be. A. Ghost. Reader!

Sincerely,

~C

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4K 193 38
sequel to "Life Changes" And I was right. Life does change, and not always for the better. It all started with a tragic death... "𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙡�...
16.6K 617 31
When popular teen singer Mackenzie Ziegler, born and raised in the city, is told to go experience the country for inspiration for a new song, she has...
2K 88 12
"How many time do I need to say i love you for you to understand i love you?" story about mackenzie ziegler, and johnny orlando. mackenzie is a dan...
53K 1.1K 23
Mackenzie Ziegler moves away from her home town of Pittsburg and moves right next door to Johnny Orlando. What will happen when they meet? Will they...