Feline

By Rose_M_V

Aizawa never expected he would have a daughter, yet here she was. Cat ears and all. ... More

Prologue
Christmas Special
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Question!!
??
Single Awareness Day! Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Special
Chapter 8
Trivia
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Uhh...
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

14.2K 536 724
By Rose_M_V

Unedited 

  Silence. 

  It wasn't an unusual sound in the Aizawa residence, in fact it was an everyday occurrence. Whether the two family members were sleeping or simply enjoying each other's company, either way, there was never much sound coming from them. Yet today's silence was a little more, tense, I suppose. 

  "Miyuki."

  "Papa."

  "Hizashi!"

  The two Aizawa's ignored the blond, both not really understanding why he was even there, yet neither moving to tell him to leave. 

  "Why did you leave Hizashi's house last night?" Shota asks. 

  There was another long stretch of silence. Miyuki wasn't even looking at Shota anymore, finding her tail much more entertaining. 

  "Well Mi-chan, as much as I want to help you, this is one argument I can't be in. I'll see you two later!" Hizashi says as he bolts out the door. 

  Neither made a move to stop Hizashi, but Miyuki did flinch when the door slammed shut. 

  "Miyuki."

  Said girl flinches once more, her ears tilting down in submission as she slowly begins to cave in. Shota momentary softened his gaze when she resembled a hurt kitten, which she was, but then he remembered why he was even standing here and hardens his gaze once more.

  "Are you mad at me?" Miyuki asks in a small voice. 

  "Of course I am, you left Hizashi's house in the middle of the night, without him or me at your side. Do you understand how dangerous that is?" Shota scolds. 

  "Of course I do Papa, the streets were my home for most of my life," Miyuki responds. 

  That seemed to hit a cord in Shota, making him sigh and run a rough hand through his hair. No one said raising a child was going to be easy, and no one ever mentioned raising a child from the streets was.... well... like this! Damn this and everything else. Shota crouched down in front of Miyuki, forcing her to look at him. He was glad Hizashi left when he did, he was only a big softy in front of her and no one else. 

 "Yes I'm mad at you Kitten, but that's only because I was worried. I know that's where you lived but you live here now, and if I can protect you, that's what I do, I'm a hero, but most importantly I'm your dad and I'll do everything in my power to protect you," Shota says. 

  When Shota finally looked at Miyuki again she had tears streaming down her face. He went stiff as a board, not really knowing what to do.

  "Uh-" 

  "I'm sorry Papa," Miyuki sobs, "I didn't mean to make you worry, I just heard the woman yelling and wanted to see if she was okay, I just know what its like to feel helpless and scared and-"

  Miyuki just broke down crying, Shota became even more awkward. He wasn't sure how to deal with emotional people, he was barely able to deal with Hizashi was he got all emotional and shit. But this was his daughter he was dealing with, she wasn't just some regular person he had come in contact with or even a victim he had just saved. Now he kind of wished the loud blond was still there so he could tell him what to do. 

  He just watched for a few seconds as she bawled her eyes out, still unknowing as of what to do. Hesitantly he reached his hand out and pulled her into his arms, thinking back to all the times Hizashi had hugged their crying victims. Miyuki easily curled herself into him, seeking comfort in his warmth, a warmth that she had long forgotten. 

  Shota figured she wasn't just crying because of their previous talk, no one cried this hard from just this. No. He figured she was finally letting lost the dam that she had kept closed for years, living on the streets makes you do two things, toughen up and survive or stay weak and die. 

~~~

  The two ended up going back to bed after that. Well Miyuki fell asleep sometime while she was crying and Shota just moved them back to the room and back in bed. He had gotten his answer, well, mostly. He would still have to talk to her about it when they got up, but for now he just wanted to enjoy the sweet embrace of sleep.  

  Shota enjoyed a blissful sleep of nothing but darkness while Miyuki dreamt of someone she had long forgotten, someone who had provided her with such a familiar warmth in her early years of life. Someone who brought a smile to her face even in her dreams as she curled more into Shota's arms. 

  Mama, I found my family.

~~~

  Two hours. 

  Only two hours had passed when Hizashi returned and threw the room door open. He all but yelled at the two Aizawas' as they slept, managing to disturb not only them but the neighbors as well. Shota was the first to sit up, hair floating and eyes glowing red, a scowl on his face as he glared at the blonde. 

  "You had better have a good reason for this," Shota grumbles.

  "It's horrible! I just realized I only spend nights with my adorable niece!! Co-parenting rights man!" Hizashi screeches. 

  Miyuki was glad her dad had erased Hizashi's quirk or else their ears would be bleeding, not that his normal yelling wasn't hurting her rather sensitive hearing. She sat up, rubbing her already puffy eyes. 

  "What?"

  "That being said, I'm taking her away for the day yo!" 

  Before either of the ravenettes could protest Hizashi ran in the room, snatched Miyuki from Shota arms, ran back, and slammed the door shut on his way out. Shota sat in bed confused for a moment before sighing and getting up. Watching Miyuki for the night was okay but watching her for the day? Shota was lucky he hadn't tried to get her to start acting like him. 

~~~

  "Alright Mi-chan, first we have to get you a change of clothes. If you're going to be a little me you have to start out with looking like me! Okay?" Hizashi yells down the road.

  "Okay Hiza-oji, but I'm still in my pajamas," Miyuki points out. 

  "It'll be okay! We're going to buy you some new clothes! Sound good?" 

  Miyuki just nodded, not making an attempt to remove herself from his arms. A free ride is a free ride, who was she to complain. 

  "This is totally going to rock! you'll look hip and cool just like me!" 

  Hizashi continued to ramble on about how he would show her how to walk and talk, as well as get her some cool looking shades. As he babbled on Miyuki got herself comfortable and went to sleep, no point in being awake when she was being carried. 

  While those two were headed toward god knows where Shota wasn't far behind, already knowing that Hizashi wouldn't just take her to his house after going through all the trouble of kidnapping her. 

~~~

  Two the had stopped by a clothing store, Hizashi still holding her as he raided the racks of clothes for anything he deemed cool. Miyuki watched as the pile of clothes in his hand grew, turning into her cat form and moving to his shoulder so it was easier for him. 

  Once Hizashi felt like he had a decent amount he took Miyuki to the fitting room and passed her one outfit at a time for her to try on. Each time he had her come out and do a small spin so he could see, Miyuki felt like she was on one of those model shows she had watched Shota skip through. 

  Miyuki had come to realize that most of the clothes he had her try on either had a jean jacket, vest, hats, beanies, boots, or vans. She didn't mind per say, she actually liked spending the day with Hizashi. Though she didn't show it, she understood why her dad's never really bothered by him, at least not as much as he makes it seems. 

  By the time the two of them were walking out of the store Miyuki was wearing a similar outfit to Hizashis', jean jacket over a loose fitting shirt, skinny dark skinny jeans, finished off with some brown boots. Both were carrying bags, but with style, as Hizashi called it. 

  They had stopped by a local park after leaving, placing their bags down on a park bench. Now Hizashi was showing her how to walk, not straight up with posture but a small slouch and wide strides. She was having trouble with the long strides, mostly because her little legs couldn't go that far in one step, but she was trying. He found it absolutely adorable with how she struggled, even outright cooing at her with no shame. 

  As she got the walking down for the most part, he started showing her how to talk, only telling her to use cool words and to do so with enthusiasm. Another thing she had a problem with but he wasn't complaining. Biological or not, she was Shota's daughter, and even that man had a hard time showing feelings properly.  

  "Once I drop the mic," Hizashi starts. 

  "I pick it back up and start off where you left off, sound good?" Miyuki finishes.

  Hizashi all but coos at her again, while she may not have shown all the enthusiasm he was hoping for but she showed some and that's a start. Shota walked up behind the two, raising an eyebrow at Miyuki's new wardrobe. 

  "Hizashi, Miyuki," Shota calls.

  "What's up Shota/Papa," the two greet.

  Shota felt a shiver of absolute horror run down his spin as he gazed down at his daughter. Dealing with one Hizashi Yamada was enough, he didn't need another one.

  "Miyuki, don't do that," the gruff man commands. 

  "Okay Papa."

  And Miyuki was instantly back to her normal self, straight posture and all. She loved her uncle but if her Papa didn't agree then she wasn't going to complain. Hizashi dramatically cried as he fell to the ground. 

  "My little mini-me gone within seconds!"

  Miyuki just patted his back in sympathy, though she really didn't understand what was wrong. Shota let out an annoyed sigh as he turned his back, easily picking up all the bags they had brought and started walking away. Miyuki was quick to follow, coming to stand at his side, and Hizashi not too far behind. 

  "How'd you even find us?" Hizashi questions.

  "I followed the tracker in your phone," Shota bluntly responds.

  "The what?" Hizashi screeches. 

  Said blond pulled out his phone and began checking it, while Miyuki just quietly follows. When he found nothing he shoved the phone back in his pocket, grumbling something about invasion of privacy. 

  "Where are we headed?" Hizashi asks. 

  "The store, might as well since you dragged us out of the house and we're low on food," Shota shrugs. 

  Shota nearly jumped out of his skin, looking down he saw Miyuki had grabbed his hand and was looking rather calm. Usually she'd wrap her tail around his wrist so her hands could be free, this was the first time they actually held hands while walking. Upon closer inspection he realized that her tail was wrapped around Hizashi's wrist, probably to keep him from wondering off. Mentally dismissing it, he turned his gaze forward once more and slightly tightened his grip on her hand.

~~~

  "Hizashi, no, put that back."

  "What? Why!"

  "What are you going to do with 25Ib ((about 11kg)) of flour?" 

  "Bake cookies." 

  Shota massaged his temples, feeling a headache coming on and its only been ten minutes since they entered the store. Miyuki was just looking around, never straying away from her fathers side, not that she had any real reason to. 

  "No, put it back," Shota instructs. 

  "Fine," Hizashi grumbles, dragging his feet to put the bag of flour back. 

  Shota sighs and continues walking, not in the mood to wait for Hizashi to come back. Miyuki dutiful follows him, though her eyes were trained on something else entirely. Shota catches onto his daughter's absent minded walking, and seeing as her eyes were in needle sharp slits he figured she was holding back on her feline urges. Following her line of sight his eyes land on packaged fish, more specifically, tuna.

  He slowly makes his way toward it, and she, without fail, follows. He picks up two packages of tuna and salmon and places them in the cart. Miyuki focuses her gaze onto him but he pays her no mind, opting to pretend like he hadn't seen her staring at it.

  "Shota! They have one box of 50 containers of pudding!" 

  "God damnit Hizashi. You have your own house and your own money, buy it yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
3K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
231K 2.5K 9
Not an Aizawa X reader! This is the story of how {Y/n}'s life changed when she got into U.A high. [Mild Swearing] [Abuse] [Crying (like a lot)] [None...
1.3K 68 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...