Lost In Pain... || Naruto Fan...

By xXAkatsukixLoverXx

Reina Hizō is a young girl hated and despised by everyone in her clan for her strength and power. Reina suffe... More

Lost In Pain... -Naruto Fanfic
The End Of My Abuse? - A Hero
Meeting New People - Getting A Pleasant Surprise?
Lord Hokage - The Man With The Scar
Decision - Kakashi or Iruka Final Choice Part: 1
Decision - Kakashi Or Iruka Final Choice Part: 2
The Academy - Genin Test!
Last Day at the Academy - New team!
Team 7 - Bell test!
First Real Mission - C-Rank!
A New Enemy - Zabuza Momochi?
Training - Tree Climbing
Inari's Story - Sasuke's Story - Reina's Story
Zabuza Returns - Life or Death?!
Ice Mirrors - Reina's Death?
Author's Note - A Small Poll [OVER]
The Death of Two Shinobi's - Reina's Alive!
A New Chapter - Meeting Future Enemies
Reliving Memories - Another Enemy
A Battle Before The Exams - Uncle Guy
The Boy With The Cards - Beginning Of The Chūnin Exam!
The Torture Interrogator - Written Test
Square Rock - Interviews
Forest Of Death Rules - A Lecture
Forest Of Death - An Impostor
Thirst For Blood - Death In The Air
Traitor - Nine-Tailed Fox
Marks Left Behind - Red-Headed Savior
Devilish Mind - Horrific Sight Upon Awakening
A Familiar Chakra Source - Could It Be?
Who Are you? - Saving Cherry Blossom
Cursed - Pain and Sorrow
Utter Fear - Farewells?
Fishing With Undergarments - You Idiots!
An Ambush - A Friend
Preliminary Round - Battling Against One Another
Reina vs. Gaara - Only One Goes On
Authors Note & Warning
Words Mean A Lot - Phony!
Explain - Get Away!
Forgiveness - True Self Revealed
Two Choices - Horrible Mistake
Murderer - Till Death Do We Part
Goodbye, Atsu-nii - Truth Be Told
Small Flaws - Disguised
Found - Incorrect Answer
Pain - Sharingan
Dreamscape - Glimpse Into The Past
Back To The Future - Hero
Away From Danger - Deceiving Looks
Doubts - Realistic Hallucinations
Reasons - Guilty Pleasure
Time of Reminisce - Lust or Love
Waste of Time - Speeches
Definition of Monster - Confessions
Discussion - Training From A Pervert!?
Naruto Makes A Move - A Small Push
Summoning Jutsu! - The Jerk Called Chief
Holding On - Accomplished
Shogi - Naruto's Nonsense
Teasing - Kakashi's Curse
Reflection - Trio of Monsters?
Gaara's Story - Guy to The Rescue
Time of Questioning - Letting It All Out
Quick Snack - Very Sudden
Overly Stressed - It Feels Nice
Tanjoubi Omedetou! - Final Round: Ready
Neji vs. Naruto - Just the Beginning!
Neji's Power - The Hyuga's Outstanding Power
Caged Bird - Neji's Story
Not A Failure! - Winner
Delayed Match - Bad Feelings
Genius or Idiot? - Unexpected Turn of Events
Fashionably Late - A Killer Unlike Us
A Thousand Birds - Under Attack
Destruction of the Hidden Leaf - An A-rank Mission

The Tenth Question - Physcotic Nude Woman

11K 520 202
By xXAkatsukixLoverXx

Reina's View

Now that I used my clans Justu, I had finished the test like nothing. From beside me, Gaara made a hand sign and a small eyeball made of sand formed in the palm of his hand. It flew up in the air right above me. I glared at it. Gaara made it shake causing the sand to fall in my eyes. I growled as I wiped my eyes furiously, trying to get the damned sand out of my eyes. He chuckled. Once all the sand was out of my eye, I punched Gaara's shoulder. Gaara grunted. His hand holding his shoulder. His gaze snapped to me, a snarl plastered on his lips.

"Don't touch me." He snapped, turning around muttering a few things under his breath, "The ultimate defense didn't protect me..."

'Ultimate defense?' I thought. 'What's that?'

"I can touch you if you want to." I said, poking his cheeks.

Gaara's eyes widened and he grabbed my wrist. He stared at me, his face blank.

"What are you doing?!" I growled, trying to pull my hand back.

He did nothing but continue to stare at me, my stomach fluttered for some reason. Gaara caressed my wrist, heat rose to my cheeks.

"You..." He started, then shook his head and throw my hand away.

Flustered, I held my hand, shocked at what he just did. Damn it! I cursed a bit and glanced around the room trying to forget about what happened. I saw Sasuke use his Sharingan to cheat, he copied down the answers with a smirk. 'Nice job, Sasuke.' Sakura was done too, with her intelligence she could finish it easily. Naruto, on the other hand...was shivering like a wet cat in the water. My eyes glanced at him sadly, all this pressure being out on Naruto's shoulder wasn't helping him all. 'Naruto, you can do it.'

One by one names were called out for those who were caught cheating five times, some people were angered and threw a fit because they wanted an explanation from the proctors. I sighed, names were getting called very often now. I'd say it was the thirteenth group to fail already. If this would keep up, half the people that's started will be wiped out. I glanced over at the clock. 'It's already been forty minutes, five more minutes and the tenth question will be given.' I thought.

"Alright! Here is the tenth question!" Ibiki announced.

I narrowed my eyes at him, waiting for him to tell us the next question.

"But, before that. I'm going to add some rules for the last question."

I bit my lip, why must there be more rules?

"Aren't you lucky?" Ibiki said. I glanced over at Cat-boy who just came out the restroom. "It looks like playing with dolls wasn't a waste after all. Anyways, sit down. Now then, let me explain. These are the hopeless rules! First, you guys will have to choose whether or not you take the tenth question. If you choose not to take the exam, then your score will be zero. In other words, you fail! And of course, the same goes for the two others in your team."

I glared at Ibiki. 'Now we have to choose? Of course I'm going to stay and take the question, I can't just let my team down, they'll hate me or even worse if I do.'

"And..one more rule.. If you choose to take it and are unable to answer it correctly, the you will have to.... Ibiki trailed off.

Have to?

"Remove your rights of taking the Chūnin Exam forever!"

A loud gasp escaped my mouth. He had to be kidding! There was no way he would really make us decide on such a thing! Kiba shouted something to do with the next question, I ignored him and paid attention to Ibiki.

"For those of you who aren't confident, you can choose not to take it and take the exam next year or the year after that. Then let's begin. Those who will not be taking it, raise your hands!" Ibiki ordered. "Once I confirm your number. I'll ask you to leave."

"I quit! I'm not taking it!"

Slowly, others raised their hands which led to almost everyone raising their hands. These idiots were all giving up so daily, they should at least wait and see what the next question is. All this could be a trick. I watched Naruto, his hand was raising slowly, very slowly. Till, it was all the way up in the air, high and proud. I gasped. 'Naruto! No!'

Naruto slammed his hand down in the desk, surprising me, no, everyone. "Don't underestimate me! I won't run! I'll take it! Even if I'm stuck being a Genin forever, I will become Hokage no matter what it takes! I'm not scared, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted determined, sitting down after his speech.

I shook my head. 'He didn't think of us one bit, did he? Oh Naruto, you sure do surprise us all don't you. Well I'm very proud and happy I'm your friend and I do believe you can become the Hokage one day. Naruto, I'm glad I met you.'

"I'll ask again. It's a choice that will alter your life. If you want to quit, now's your chance." Ibiki said.

"Oh, he's not quitting and neither am I..." I whispered, a faint smirk on my lips.

"I'm not going to give up, because that's my ninja way, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted.

The aura in the room changed completely, it wasn't the gloomy and depressed aura from before. Now it was pure determination, determination that Naruto gave the other participants left in the room. Only something Naruto could do.

"For those of you who are still here... The first Exam..." Ibiki trailed off once more, a smirk on his face.

We...?

"Have passed!"

'We...passed...' I thought in pure shock, 'What was the tenth question then?! I'm confused, no-- I'm lost. How did we pass!?'

"H-Hey, what does that mean?!" Sakura shouted, just as lost as I was. "All of a sudden, you're telling us that we passed! What about the tenth question?!"

Ibiki grinned. "There wasn't a thing to begin with! Well, you can look at the choice you just made as the tenth question." He said.

That's what I don't get, why would he give us those two decisions to make. Could he have been testing us or something?

"Then what were all those nine questions for?! Were they all just a waste of our time!" The girl from Gaara's team shouted.

"They were not a waste. The objective of the nine questions were already accomplished. To test your ability to steal important information without getting caught. With the pressure of bringing you team down along with you, I made it difficult for you to cheat, knowing that you'd bring your team down if you were caught. These questions weren't ones a mere Genin would be able to answer, that being said, the only option for you all would be to cheat. I also had two Chūnin in the group who knew all the answers from whom you could cheat from." Ibiki explained, gesturing towards the two with their hand raised up high.

'I knew these questions were too hard, they must've been Chūnin level ones, so again we had no choice but to cheat like he said. I can't believe I didn't notice there were some Chūnin who knew the answers though.' I thought with a sigh. 'I guess it's what the master of interrogation and torture does, he messes with your mind and makes you think what he wants you to.'

Naruto laughed loudly, "that's was so obvious! It's impossible for you not to notice that!" Naruto said.

I sweat dropped. He didn't really know...

"Naturally, those who cheated foolishly were disqualified right away." Ibiki said, removing the cloth around his head, revealing all the scars and burns on his head. "Information, depending on the time and situation, will be more valuable than life. And during a missing or in the battlefield, you will always have to risk your life for it. The first part of the Chūnin a Exam has been completed. I wish you all well." Ibiki smirked.

I grinned. We did it! We passed the first part Dad! The window next to Naruto's seat shattered, something came flying in, glass flew everywhere.

"Guys! This isn't time to be celebrating! I'm the proctor of the second exam! Anko Mitarashi!" A woman with purple hair in a small spiky ponytail, exclaimed, striking a little pose.

My eye twitched once I saw what she was wearing. It was very revealing... It was a mesh shirt that showed her breast very clearly, the only thing that covered her was the long coat she was wading that went down to her knees. I didn't know they let you wear clothes like that...

"Let's move onto the next stage!" She shouted, first bumping the air. "follow me!"

Ibiki peeked out from behind the banner she had thrown in through the window. "You're early." He said.

Anko blushed in embarrassment but quickly recovered. "79? Ibiki! You let 26 teams slide by? I guess, the first exam this time around is too easy." She stated.

Ibiki shook his head. "No, this time there are a lot of excellent candidates." He said.

"Ah, we'll see about that! I'll drop more than half of them during the second exam. I'll give you instructions tomorrow. We'll be changing locations, so get the information from you Jonin leader about the time and location! That's it, you're dismissed." Anko shouted.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke walked over to me.

"Let's get going. How about some ramen for passing the first exam?" I offered.

Naruto grinned. "Ramen!" He yelled, happily.

Sasuke and Sakura nodded, I smiled and began walking to the exit.

"Reina, I need to speak with you." Ibiki's voice ordered from behind me.

My team gave me a wary glance when they caught me freeze in my tracks. I gulped visibly. I have to face him, I can't keep avoiding him. I looked at my team.

"Um, keep going. I'll be there in a bit. Ramen is on me though, so don't worry!" I said, grinning nervously.

They nodded and walked off. I sighed and turned to Ibiki.

"What do you want, Ibiki..." I hissed out, the room now empty.

Ibiki's hand reached out towards my head. I shut my eyes, knowing he was probably going to hit me. Instead of receiving any type of pain. He pat my head. I groaned and moved his hands away.

I gave him a look that spelled pure confusion. "What...what are you doing?" I asked dumbfounded.

He smiled down at me lightly. "Can't I congratulate you on passing the first test?"

"Actually, you can't. I should get going, my Dad won't like that I'm alone with you." I said, backing up slowly.

He grabbed my hand, "Stop... I have something else to say." He said.

I glared at him, then grunted. "Fine, go on." I mumbled.

He was hesitating. He looked me in the eyes, a loud sigh coming from him. "I'm... I'm sorry about what I did a few years back. I should've known your weren't an experiment, but a child. That was no way to treat you. You may not forgive me for my actions back then, but I just wanted to tell you now, then get scolded by your father later on for even being close to you." He said.

My mouth hung open, "You're apologizing? The infamous torture interagator, Ibiki Morino, is apologizing, to me?" I mumbled, then smirked. "Fine, I'll accept your little apology for now, Ibiki. As you saw a while ago, me and my team were going out to eat. During that time I want you to go to Kakashi and apologize to him for what you did, alright?"

His eyes twitched, "You little brat... I'll do it, now go on and eat with your little friends. From what I heard, you're paying for all of it, and that boy with the yellow hair can eat a lot from what I hear." He teased.

I gasped, "Damn, you're right! Got to go, Ibiki. I better hear from Dad that you went and apologized, or else!" I shouted as I ran off.

"I will, you damned brat." He spat.

Chuckling, I ran to the ramen stand, starting to regret my decision. Naruto could eat a ton if ramen, I totally forgot. So long to all the money I saved up for the past weeks. I sighed sadly. 'My money...my poor money...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
493 54 14
after the hidden light village was destroyed, all that was left was four young kunoichi. their clans, friends, and loved ones were all gone. the clos...
373K 10.2K 31
Y/N is a young talented Kunoichi. She is adored by all of her friends and she is very friendly. One day, she meets a red haired boy whom she know as...
Revenge By rathirr

Mystery / Thriller

801 72 20
This is a story about people who suffered a lot and that change their perspective of lives. The story about what they wanted and what happened with...