Frost on the Green (The Green...

By CatMint5

After getting shot during a burglary some months ago, Alissa Clover Green is on her way to full recovery. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Last A/N to Frost on the Green - What's to come?

Chapter 41

3.2K 151 136
By CatMint5

Skyler’s POV

As I walked into our apartment, I called for him to help me with the bags, but he did not reply.

Strange, I thought as I carried the groceries into the kitchen. He said he’d be here when I got back.

A square white piece of paper caught my eye I as I opened the fridge to put in the milk. I removed the magnet that pinned it to the cool white surface and read the following message:

I have captured Mr. Snuggles. Prepare dinner for two and bring it to the bedroom or the teddy bear gets it. Call the cops and you’ll never see Mr. Snuggles again.

PS: Make dinner light; I have plans for later and I don’t want to feel all stuffed and bloaty. The plans include you, so don’t eat too much either.

I blinked several times before I realized what was happening: Kee had kidnapped Mr. Snuggles and he wanted dinner as ransom.

I barely restrained myself from squealing; this was going to be our best date yet!

I loved role playing and now I could play the brave, selfless hero coming to the rescue of the little innocent teddy bear while Keegan was my sexy and dangerous opponent.

I bounced around the kitchen, opening the fridge and cupboards while in my mind I enlisted what ingredients we had and wondered what to make.

What does one cook as ransom anyway?

I briefly considered going to my opponent’s hideout (a.k.a. our bedroom) and asking him what he wanted for dinner. But no, that would ruin the game. I should not contact the villain before it was time to meet his terms.

I took my phone and started typing. Ten seconds later, I was frowning. Apparently when you google “what to cook as ransom” you get articles about some dude named Ransom Cook.

What kind of person would name their child Ransom? I wondered, putting the phone back in my pocket.

“Might as well make him some mushroom barley soup,” I mused aloud. “It was the first thing I ever cooked for him anyway. I should probably skip the soda cap this time though.”

*****

“Pssst,” I placed the tray on the floor and knocked on the door. “I brought the ransom. Do you have the goods?”

“This is a hostage situation,” Kee’s voice shouted from the bedroom. “You are not buying anything from me; don’t use ‘the goods’.”

“Oh, sorry. Can I still come in?”

“Only with the ransom.”

“First, I need proof that Mr. Snuggles is okay,” I insisted.

“You want to what? Speak to him?” He sneered still not unlocking the door.

“That would do it.”

“Well, you can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Apart from the fact that he’s a toy that’s not the main star in the Ted movie and therefore can’t speak,” he paused and his voice was amused when he went on: “I gagged him.”

“You what?”

“With a pair of socks.”

“You monster!”

“Your socks.”

“You monster and a socks thief. Which reminds me: I should do laundry,” I added as an afterthought. “I’m running out of clean socks.”

“Oh, just come in already,” he ordered, his tone sounding slightly irritated. "The door isn't even locked."

I took the tray and opened the door.

“You lied to me,” I resented as I saw Keegan lying in the middle of our beds – we had brought the two together to make one larger - and playing with his phone. Mr. Snuggles was sitting next to him, sock gag-free.

“He’s a toy, Skyler,” Keegan rolled his eyes. “It’s not like he’d scream for help.”

He placed his phone on the nightstand next to where I’d put the tray in order to free my hands and cross them over my chest as I glared at him.

“You still lied to me,” I mumbled and he smirked.

“It was a part of the game. I’m the villain, remember? I can’t be trusted.”

I giggled at his explanation and climbed on top of him.

“You naughty, naughty villain,” I purred before pecking him on the lips.

“It’s been two weeks since Strawberry and I still can’t get used to this,” he remarked but kissed me back.

“Do you enjoy it?” I asked, caressing his torso with my hands. He nodded in reply. “Then just let go and keep enjoying it!”

I leaned forward and brought our lips together again, this time for a longer kiss.

“Sky, aren’t you worried about… you know…” He licked his lips. “Being together together?”

“I’m not a virgin. I’ve had sex before,” I shot out with no hesitation.

“But not with a guy,” he commented and I smiled at him.

I placed my hands on both sides of his face and looked straight in those gorgeous green eyes of his.

“If it’s with you, Kee, I’ve got nothing to worry about. You make me nervous, yes, but it’s the good kind of nervous.”

He seemed to visibly relax at that.

“Although the first time you asked me out, you almost gave me a heart attack,” I admitted. “And you certainly gave a panic attack… or at least a nerves attack. You are making it up to me just fine though,” I added, nodding towards Mr. Snuggles.

“So you enjoyed the kidnapping and ransom scenario?”

“Are you kidding me? That was awesome!” I bounced up and he immediately grabbed me by the waist to keep me in place.

“Don’t do that while you are sitting on my lap,” he insisted, sucking in a breath.

“Maybe I’m trying to seduce you.” I wriggled my eyebrows.

“In that case, you suck at seducing.”

I slapped him playfully across the chest and he laughed.

“Come on, Sky,” he pushed me off him and reached for the tray. “Let’s see what you made as ransom… Why is this here?” He asked as he picked up the note he’d left me on the fridge. “And why have you highlighted ‘I have plans for later and I don’t want to be all stuffed and bloaty. The plans include you’?”

“It sounded very promising,” I said and felt my cheeks warm up. “Kind of like you were implying the together together thing.”

“Skyler… I’m not sure I'm ready for that,” he admitted a bit guiltily and I tried to hide my disappointment.

We’d been together for two weeks and that wasn’t much, yes, but I was ready and more than willing to explore this physical side of our relationship. So today, when I’d seen the ‘I have plans’ part, I’d thought that he’d decided he was ready too.

“You made mushroom and barley soup,” he noted, handing me a bowl and taking the second one for himself. “The same as the first time you cooked for me. I’m not going to find a soda cap in this one, am I?”

“No,” I replied, my voice like that of a petulant child.

He sighed and put his bowl back on the tray.

“I’m sorry, Sky; I just think it’s too soon for me.” He wrapped his left arm around my shoulders. “I didn’t mean to mislead you with that note.”

“Then what did you mean by plans?” I blurted out, still pouting.

“Kissing you.” He let go of my shoulders, took my bowl and placed it next to his.

“Kissing your lips,” he kneeled beside me on the bed and kissed my mouth.

“Kissing your neck,” he kissed that spot too and I closed my eyes, moaning in pleasure.

“Kissing your shoulder, kissing your chest…” He was now unbuttoning the top button of my shirt.

And he wanted me not to think about sex!

My eyes flew open and I grinned as I realized: that was it! If his kisses made me want to take it further with him, then maybe me taking over will have the same effect on Kee.

I pushed him so he’d lie on his back and climbed on top of him again.

“Skyler, what are you doing?”

“Now I am kissing you,” I replied still grinning and placed my lips on his while slipping my hand under his shirt.

“You don’t need this,” I insisted playing with the hem.

“Sky…” He began but said nothing else nor did he make any attempt to stop me from taking the fabric off of him.

I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor on top of his. I took his hands and placed them on my torso, showing him how I liked to be caressed before I leaned down to kiss him again. My hips moved on top of him and it wasn’t long before I heard him say:

“Take your pants off.”

*****

“You know what, Kee, I think this soup tastes better when it’s cold,” I said once I finished my portion and handed him the bowl so he could put it on the nightstand next to his. “I’m still hungry though. Must be all that unplanned activity,” I winked at him.

“You seduced me,” he stated.

“You were easy,” I teased then knitted my eyebrows and made a pause as if I was contemplating something. “What was your name again?”

“The same one you were moaning fifteen minutes ago,” he replied and nudged me with his elbow.

I laughed and placed my head on his shoulder.

“I really like how this night turned out, Mr. Villain Teddy Bear Kidnapper,” I said with a smile.  “And you thought you were going to be a lousy boyfriend. You weren’t actually going to hurt Mr. Snuggles, were you?” I added as an afterthought.

“Well…”

“Keegan!”

“Just kidding,” he laughed and kissed me. “You should’ve seen your face.”

“You’ve threatened him before,” I justified.

“How can I do anything to Mr. Snuggles when I know how much you like him? Besides, he’s a gift from you so I kind of like him…”

I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Okay, Sky, I do like Mr. Snuggles.”

“I believe the correct phrase would be ‘I love you Mr. Snuggles’, like at the fair,” I teased. “But if you don’t want to say that, I’ll keep your mouth busy otherwise.”

He wasted no time in kissing me.

I guess he really didn’t want to say ‘I love you Mr. Snuggles’!

*****

A/N: Yes, I actually goggled “what to cook as ransom” before I remembered what Skyler made in Chapter 18.

Sneaky Sky, making Kee all needy at the end of the chapter! >:) I might make a one-shot about how these two spent their first date.

For more detailed (but probably still PG-13) bxb scenes, keep an eye on my work in progress – Hunt Me Down. And for an R-rated bxb chapter check out Here We Go Again - Restricted, Chapter 36; you don't have to read the rest of Here We Go Again first to understand it, but going straight to Ch. 36 will give you some spoilers.

PS: Next chapter will be an Alice/Cade one. Is that good or will you miss these two lover boys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 139 36
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
77.6K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...
241K 2.5K 89
Alisha's life had never been normal. Having adoptive, overprotective brothers, who also happened to be superstars guaranteed that. She dealt with hat...
715K 18.5K 37
**Completed ** **Book 1 in a series involving the same group of friends** **strong sexual content** **some chapters may be triggering or hard to read...