me vs bad boy ; jenzie

By tobiobabie

[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando ha... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue

thirteen

2.6K 87 42
By tobiobabie

━━━━━

Johnny's POV

I was just hanging my arms on Kenzie's neck. Looking at the rare New York view as I smiled with no reason.

"Hey!" I heard an unfamiliar voice. It's definitely a boy about my age. I looked behind and saw a brown haired boy, wearing a black hoodie and jeans. I looked over at Kenzie and saw her smiling.

"Woah! Hey Brandon! Long time no see!" Kenzie said with a huge smile as she removed my hand from her shoulders and stood up to hug that boy.

A huge wave if jealousy attacked me. I'm just here, sitting on the bench watching them hug and talk. A single tear dropping from my eyes, which followed by a lot more. I quickly looked away so the happy two can't saw my face.

I ran away. As far as my feet can carry me. I ended up falling at a corner of a park. No one's here. Perfect for me at this moment.

I started crying harder. My forehead met my knees. I wiped my tears away. But a tons more kept dropping.

"Hey..." My dad came out from nowhere and sat beside me on the ground. He patted my shoulder and cracked a small smile.

"Young love drama, huh?" He chuckled, took a deep breath and stared at the blue sky. "I feel you."

I kept silent. Just nodded and wiped my tears away. I rested my head on my dad's shoulder. I sighed, trying to hold my tears to stay inside.

"Why does it feels like this?" I said, trying to breath easily. My dad wrapped his arms around me, patting my back.

"It called love." He began. "The kind of love that teenagers will never understand. You'll understand after all the obstacles you have go through. You think I've never go though things like this? Then you're wrong. Just talk to me if you need an advice." He winked and walked away.

My brain immediately popping out a lot of memories of me with Kenzie. Our fights, our friendship, our love hate relationship, and a lot more that made my cry more, more, and more.

Stupid brain.

I shook my head and blink my eyes. To face the real life that happened. Not the real life I wanted.

I just wanna go back to last summer. The time where me and Kenzie is still enemies kind of thing. I'll fix my life at that point.

I sighed and stood up. Went outside the park and straight to the bench where me and Kenzie was earlier. But just a halfway to the bench, I realized Kenzie and that Brandon boy still there. Telling jokes and talk.

"Can I be him?" I whispered to myself, knowing a bunch of people could hear me if I said that out loud.

"Kenzie! Johnny! We need you to put make up, clothes, and stuff." Nayip shouted from across me.

"Give me five minutes!" I shouted back. I ran to the toilet and washed my face and do those useless things so they can't see my puffy red eyes.

I took a deep breath and went outside, ready to face the lovebirds. I walked pass them not even paying an attention, tried to not look at them. And I'm arrived at the dressing room after what feels like five seconds.

"Hey Johnny! Where's Kenzie? We need her as well." Nayip asked as he frowned.

"I don't know. Probably making out with that Brandon boy." I rolled my eyes as I went to the lady on the corner of the room who's already ready with an outfit for me to wear.

"Thanks." I said, simply, to the lady. I took the outfit from her hands and get inside a fitting room to change. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. The outfit suits me, and not gonna lie, I look good.

I went outside with my hands carrying my clothes I had wear and put it on a desk.

"I'll wear this one." I said to the lady and she nodded.

I walked, exiting the dressing room. Just to saw a Kenzie walking inside the dressing room. "Hey John!" I heard her voice but I just walked pass by, ignoring her.

I went to a room where they do make up and after what feels like a day, I got my make up done.

"Okay! We'll start ten more minutes." Nayip announced then he continued giving orders to the crew.

The bench is now empty. No Brandon and no Kenzie. I walked towards the bench as quick as I can. I sat on it and rested my back. I closed my eyes. And before even five seconds I relax, Carson shouted very loud.

"JOHN! WANNA GET ICE CREAM LATER?" I opened my eyes and nodded immediately. He went and sat beside me with a frown plastered on his face.

"You're so off today..." He said, still frowning, and he patted my back. "You okay?"

"Uhm.. yea, I guess." I replied with my face down. "None of your business anyways."

"Woah! Okay then." Carson chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

Just then, Kenzie appeared. She mouthed something to Carson which I don't even care and Carson nodded. He left the bench and went to Hayden. Kenzie mouthed thank you to him and sat beside me.

"What do you want?" I said, with the rudest tone you'll ever heard of. I didn't look at her, just staring at the ground.

"Why are you acting like this to me?" She asked, quietly, but still visible to be heard by me.

I can't open my mouth to even say a single word. I stay silent. My mind is a mess. A whole mess. Simply, I ignored her with no purpose.

"John.." She begged. "Please,... Answer me, please..." I shook my head. But it only made her beg even more.

"Fine." She crossed her arms. "I know that... Maybe you're jealous. But he's just an old friend. I don't like him, I promise." She said. "Just an old friend."

"Friend." I said. "Friends. That's what you always told me. That we're just friends. Is friend the actual word?"

"I mean, I'm not ready for a relationship. I just- can't!" Kenzie said stomping her feet.

"I- I'm sorry... I'm also not ready, I just somehow don't like you to hanging with other guy. I- I don't know..." I said, looking down.

"Its okay. So now, we just get this back to normal. Please... We also have to make this music video. This supposed to be a happy moment!" Kenzie said, trying to cheer me up. I cracked a little smile and stood up.

"Yeah, you're right. Supposed." I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious! Just- be happy!" Kenzie glared at me as she punched my arm playfully.

"Okay then. Hi serious! I'm happy!" I said, holding my laugh. She gave me a death glare and kicked me where the sun doesn't shine.

"Now! Be happy!"

"I'll try." I said. "Now, c'mon!" I held my hand out for Mackenzie to reach it. She stood up as well and we both went to the set.

♥♥♥

"So, I need you two to walked to the escalator and just step on it. Johnny have his arm around Mackenzie's shoulder." Nayip informed us. We nodded and get prepared.

We both walked to the escalator and step on it, just like what Nayip said. I put my arm on Kenzie's shoulder and look right into her gorgeous brown eyes. This supposed to be acting right? Then why I felt a spark?

♥♥♥

"Aaaaand, cut!" Nayip said. "That's a wrap for today." Me and Kenzie gave Nayip a high five and I also gave a high five to Kenzie. We hugged and pulled out.

It's day one of filming our cover and two more days to go. It's been a nice day. Except for the fact that Kenzie's old friend ruined the moment. It's weird how me and Kenzie can became this close. Remember our fights? A tons of curse words that came out from my mouth for Kenzie? The day when I dumped my lemon juice to her? The day when I dumped a bucket of dirt on her head? Although, all of it lead us to become friends, or maybe best friends.

"Or maybe friends with benefits." Lauren came out from nowhere and put her hand on my shoulder. I jumped.

"What the- where did you came from and how the heck you just read my mind!?" I asked with a total frown as I removed her hand from my shoulder.

"We have the brother sister telepathy you know?" Lauren rolled her eyes, again, like girls always do.

"No, I didn't know." I said as I raised my right eye brow. Lauren shrugged and walked away.

"Hey guyssssss!" Carson shouted as he pulled over his car to the side of the road. He stopped and wait for our response.

"What?" I asked.

"You forget?! We're gonna go to buy some ice cream! C'mon! Hop on!" Carson shouted. Me, Kenzie, Lauren, and the others get in. Brynn called shotgun, Lauren, Kenzie, and Annie on the middle seat. So it left me and Hayden, on the backseat.

Awwh, my Bryson heart. Did I just sounded like a girl!?

"Yo John!" Hayden said, giving me a fist bump.

"Yeah?" I said, raising my eyebrows as I tilted my finger.

"I... I think..." He stuttered. I raised my eye brow and gave him a curious look.

"Tell. Me!" I shot a glare at him as I crossed my arms. Please don't say he like Kenz. Please don't say he like Kenz. If yes, then I'll smack his face! Ashton, Brandon, and him!? Hell nah!

"I think I like..." He said, still not saying the name.

"Batter someone else than Kenzie." I said, out loud. I put my hands on my mouth immediately as I widened my eyes.

"Did I just heard my name?" Kenzie said, turning her head to face me. She frowned with her arms crossed. I frozed before I shook my head, no.

"Well... Maybe.." I shrugged.

"Okay, this is not any of your business so back away!" Hayden said, making all of them looked away.

"So who is it!? Tell meeeee! Please please please pleaseeee" I begged.

"Annie."

♥♥♥

Helloooow!
Sorry for the long wait (again)
I have three exams tomorrow and I haven't even studied yet.
I'm going to get a big fat zero...
Poor me...

Hope y'all enjoy this, cause you better be! And please appreciate my sucks writing cause this girl need some nice things in her life.

Hi ByE,

~C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 25
Mackenzie Ziegler, Manhattan's Queen Bee. Johnny Orlando, Manhattan's fuckboy. One rivalry. One night. One hate. One complicated love. [ completed ]
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...
120K 5.7K 25
࿐ྂ。and that's what we were, a simple cliché! - mxmtoon! in which johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler can't decide if they're...
138K 5.1K 28
━ IN WHICH TWO PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEIR PERFECT SOULMATE! [ highest rank: #592 in fanfiction ] © zieglerfuls 2017