Yes Master: A Markson Fanfic

By CranberryPower

Mark's homeless and broke, looking for a job when a friend suggests he should apply for a job at RMFinacial w... More

Broke asf
Application
Interview
Introduction
First day
Work
Pizza
Question
Shopping
Comfort
Move
Winning
Guest
Mrs. Wang
Sunset
Brunch
I miss you
Cleanse
Awake
Love
A Walk
Confrontation
Surprise
Cuddle
Knowledge
Suck
Wild
Meeting
Christmas
Unexpected
Taken
Leaving
Where
Another day
Call
Bye
Yes Master

Back

3.4K 220 216
By CranberryPower

Jackson POV

"Who taught Mark the word virginity?" I glare at Dr. Kim.

"He said virginity? Mark is upgrading!" Dr. Kim laughs and claps his hands.

Through the glass, I see Mark and his physical therapist talking as they examine Mark's legs. Mark's freshly dyed blond hair, bouncing as he nods his head.

"The word virginity came out of his mouth, I almost had a stroke." I turn back to a giggling doctor.

"Maybe....I might've mentioned it..." Dr. Kim scratches his neck as he chuckles.

"Of course you did." I shake my head.

"But what did he say? Did he ask you what it meant?" Dr. Kim asks.

"Worst--he told me to take it."

A animal like yell fills the hall. The absurd noise comes from my left, where Dr. Kim was standing. Now, he's crouched on the floor, laughing his ass off.

"Real funny Doc." I grumble. This guy really urks my nerves.

Dr. Kim stays on the floor wheezing a little while, then he finally stands up.

"Alright. That made my day." He wipes his eyes with his thumb. "I know for damn sure, you're dying."

I sigh as I look through the glass again. Mark catches my gaze and responds with a bright smile; I smile back.

"Why don't you just do it?" Dr. Kim slaps my shoulder. "Tear up Mark's innocence! Literally!"

"Easier said than done." I refuse.

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is. He's...too innocent."

"Ruin him."

"What am I? A predator?"

"A predator to his ass, yes."

"Oh man." I rub my temples. "Seriously though, what if he changes?" I turn to Dr. Kim.

"Ohh. That's what you're worried about, Mark changing." Dr. Kim finally nods his head understanding my hesitation.

I've seen many of people in my life change after having sex. They're the same but not the same. I'd hate to lose my little ball of sunshine and hope.

"Well, change is change. Or Mark may not even change. Look at him." Dr. Kim gestures to Mark in the Physical Therapist's office. "He got hit by a truck and has life damaging injuries yet he's still the same. If he can take a truck, he can take your dick." Dr. Kim proudly smirks.

"Damn, when you put it like that, makes my dick feel like an object."

"An object of love." Dr. Kim wiggles his fingers.

"Shut the hell up." I shove his shoulder playfully.

"Dr. Kim Yugyeom, please report to the front office." The intercom above us.

"Dammit. That damn head nurse. I'm the one with the PhD." Dr. Kim grumbles as he heads to the front office.  "Seeya Jackson! Tell Mark I said bye." He waves goodbye.

"Later." I wave back.

Soon after, Mark finishes his session.

"Jackson!" Mark runs into my arms, hugging me. I squeeze him in return, getting a quick whiff of his sweet scent.

"Had fun?" I ask as the both of us make our way to my car.

"Nope!" Mark announces brightly. "It reminded me off your mother's yoga." He shivers from the memory.

"Tragic."

"We should get a puppy." Mark smiles.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Puppies are awesome."

"No." I speak firmly.

And the rest of the drive home consisted of a neverending battle about puppies.

"Sup bossman!"

"Leave me alone, you mutt." I move away from the loudmouth.

I just want to get to my desk and do my damn work. My head is pounding.

"You love me, boss." Bambam winks.

"No, I don't."

Bambam follows me to my office and plants himself on top of the visitor chair. He smiles as I glare at him.

"I'll fire you." I threaten.

"You never will. My husband saved your man." He fires back. Bambam and Yugyeom are one of the same, how annoying.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I say through gritted teeth. My head hurts too much for his antics.

"I have some news for you." Bambam wiggles his eyebrows.

"Is it gossip? Because I don't care about gossip." I turn to my computer to tend to the numerous files and bills I have to look through.

"It's good gossip."

"No. Leo! Get him out of here!"

Just on command, Leo appears in the doorway and grabs BamBam's arm.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute! It's important! I promise!" Bambam pleads as Leo drags him out of the room.

Important?

"You can stop Leo."

"Of course sir." Leo releases Bambam's arm.

"Yeah punk." Bambam glares at Leo while he fixes his attire.

"This better be important or else I'll throw your ass out myself." I cross my arms across my chest.

"No thank you sir. I've seen your muscles." BamBam swallows harshly before he speaks.

"Okay. So you know that b-i-t-c-h Mai right?" He begins.

"Yes, I do and I could care less about her."

"True and you know your baby Mark?"

"BamBam where is this going? This seems rather redundant." I tap my fingers against my desk.

"You're right. Let me just get to the point." BamBam takes a deep breath and looks at me seriously.

"That bitch Mai told me something nasty."

"What? She'll suck your dick? Cuz' that is disgusting." I retort, iritated by this stupid conversation.

"No! And fuck you!" Bambam huffs. "It's something involving Mark."

"What?" My fingers stop moving. The air around me feels still and cold.

"What'd she say?" I order more than ask.

"She said...that she wants to kill...Mark." BamBam nods his head while holding back laughter.

"What the hell is funny? You think this is a joke?" My anger emerges into my voice: deep and menacing.

"It's not a joke but your face is priceless." BamBam cackles then he straightens hisself and faces me seriously.

"But seriously, she like stalks you. I saw her calender and it legit had the dates of when you and Mark visit the doctor's office. She said that cliche shit 'If I can't have him no one can'. She's so extra my God, I hate having my desk beside her."

"Good Lord." I groan.

"And she's even getting boob reductions so she can be like Mark. Some weird shit she doing." BamBam shakes his head.

Weird? She's insane! The hell is wrong with her? Why is she so infatuated with me?

Now she has me worried. She already hurt Mark once, hell, almost killed him. And now she's threatening to kill him? Now my head feels like it's splitting in half.

"Boss?" Leo peeks his head through the doorway.

"If you want me to, sir; I'll kill her for you. A demon like her should never lay a hand on an angel such as the eloquent Mark." Leo and his professional tongue.

"You can't kill her. That's a lawsuit I ain't paying for. Plus I rather kill her myself."

"Kill her please. She's soooooo annoying!" BamBam stretches as he yells.

"Leo, send bodyguards to my house to keep an eye on Mark." I burn holes into my computer screen as I replay the conversation from less than 5 minutes ago.

Why can't I just enjoy my love life than having to worry about some crazy bitch trying to kill the one I love? Reminds of back then with Xia...

"Yes sir." Leo bows and exits my office.

"Your ass: out." I point to the door for BamBam.

"Not even a thank you..." He pouts.

"Out!"

Once my office door shuts closed, I slam my head against my desk. I attempt to take a nap, but instead get wrapped up in other thoughts and memories.

Isn't everything so peachy?

The crzy bitch is back!! She's not gonna do anything.....or will she? (:
Quick Question to my great readers: casual smut or kinky smut??

Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 856 17
The two people who were supposed to fall in love with another person fell for each other. -Hoonki~
73.9K 3.4K 42
Wooyoung needs to find a job to help out his daily life as he suffer poverty. Luckily, he found a job as a male maid that pays way more than enough b...
131K 5.9K 45
A year after his parents death Mark's remaining family can see he needs a new environment and distraction. They send him off to stay with the Wang fa...
10.7K 911 41
Money is tight and the current company you worked for doesn't see your full potential so you leave. Looking for work you stumble upon an absurd perso...