Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Ceramic Owl"

336 12 2
By notcoincidental

I've already missed enough school but you know it's easy to catch up plus it's almost the end of school so all we do anymore is just play on our phones. My mom goes into the living room and hand signals me to come in after her. I do. I sit on the couch.

Mom: Did you get any medicine?

Eddie: Um, yesterday was a little blurry but yeah, it's in my backpack.

I get up and go to my bag. I pull out the pill bottle the doctor said I needed to take.
I walk back over to my mom. I hand it to her. I look at the tv while she looked over the pills. "That 70s show" was on.

Mom: You need to take one everyday.

Eddie: mom, seriously I'm fine.

Mom: Well I'm gonna do what the doctors want.

Eddie: Fine.

Mom: Go get a glass of water.

I sigh. I stand up and walk into the kitchen. I reach into the cabinets and grab a cup. I close the cabinet. And set the cup on the counter. I pull out the water pitcher from out the fridge and pour a glass. I put the pitcher back in the fridge. I take the glass of water back into the living room. I sit down and my mom hands me a pill. I place it in my mouth and drink right after.

Mom: Where's your fanny pack?

Fanny pack? Oh i just threw it into the quarry while screaming fuck you mom.

Eddie: I think I left it at Richies house.

Mom: Ok well next time you're over there, grab it.

Eddie: Got it mom.

I set my glass of water down on the table. Suddenly there is a slight thud from upstairs. My mom looks at me confused.

Eddie: I'll go see what that is, it's probably just a thing fell off my shelf.

I get up from the couch and go over to the stairs I walk up and down the hall to my room. I open the door and see Richie standing in my room. I step inside shutting the door behind me.

Eddie: What the hell are you doing here?

He turns around surprised.

Richie: Oh, I thought you would've already left for school by now.

Eddie: My mom is forcing me to miss school.

Richie: oh.

I give him another weird look like "what the hell" look. He raises his eyebrows.

Richie: Oh I wanted to give you this

He hands me a box with a golden bow on top.

Eddie: You could've given this to me at school, or after school, or like any other way besides sneaking into my room.

Richie: Sorry I just- I need to get to school, see you later. Love you.

Eddie: I love you too.

He goes over to the window and hops down. I am so confused right now. I look down at the box. I take off the lid and throw it on my bed. I look at the little note.

Saw this in the store and thought you might like it, I think it would go well with your little nick-nacks on your shelf. It can watch you while you sleep, I just realized how creepy that sounds but yeah. Love you.

I put the note don on my bed and start taking the tissue paper out of the box. Under the tissue paper lays a statue of an owl. Owls are my favorite animals. It was milky white. It's adorable. I set it on my shelf facing my bed. I smile at it. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing like crazy. I take it out of my pocket and look at it. It was a group chat with literally the whole school. Bill sent out a message. "Party at my house and everyone is invited" after that everyone was just sending messages. My phone wouldn't shut up. I leave the group chat so my phone can stop buzzing. I walk back downstairs to my mom sitting in her chair. I want to go to school and I want to go to that party.

Eddie: Mom, can I please go to school?

Mom: But sweetie school could trigger another seizure.

Eddie: Or maybe it will help, just acting normal like going to school and hanging out with friends will help me relax.

Mom: Well um maybe but it's too late to go to school now, you can go over to Bills house later.

This was a perfect opportunity to go to that party. Should I tell her that there's gonna be a party or just go and act like nothing is happening.

Eddie: Yeah, I'll go to bills house later.

Mom: Be home by 9 o'clock

The party started at 8:30 pm.

Eddie: oh well um there's a show that me and Bill watch and it comes on at 9:30 and ends at 10:00 so can I stay.

Mom: Ok get home by 10:30?

Eddie: That would be great, thank you mom.

I go back up to my room. I lay down and stare at my ceiling. Ya see if nothing crazy happened, my life wouldn't be that bad you know. Like if it wasn't for me having seizures and Stan being trapped in a mental hospital and Mike and Alison being in a car crash then you know my life would be almost perfect. A nice home, a nice boyfriend, nice friends, nice mom, nice grades like that's pretty much all you need. Yes it might be cliche but I don't really care, that's all I've ever wanted to be was "normal" and I know I'll never be that but that's ok. I'm a little tired and a little bit broken but I know i will make it out alive. I might as well take a nap, I didn't sleep at all last night. I change into some sweatpants and hop into the bed. I get under the covers. I look around my room for a second and then lay my head back down. I feel like I'm being watched but that's just me always.

Falls asleep.

Mom: EDDIE! Dinner is ready.

Dinner? It's 4 already. I sit up but lay right back down. I don't feel like getting up. I put my hand to my forehead.

Eddie: Be right down!

I roll my eyes. I'm so done with everything right now. You know My life is so messy and crazy. Fuck this. Fuck everyone. Fuck my mom for leaving and kicking me out. Fuck Richie for trying to kill himself and leave me here all alone, fuck that fucking driver who put mike and Alison in the hospital, fuck mike for breaking wills heart, fuck Beverly for being pissed at Millie for kissing Alison. Fuck me too.  I get up out of bed and walk downstairs. I see pasta, salad, and chicken on the table. Odd assortment but um ok. I sit down.

Mom: So How is everything going?

Eddie: Fine mom.

Mom: Is anything crazy going on?

Eddie: Everything is crazy, everything and everyone is going insane.

Mom: Are you dating anyone?

Eddie: Yes.

Mom: Can you tell me who?

Eddie: Oh please like you don't know.

Mom: ok well if there is anything you need to tell me just tell me.

Eddie: I'm fine mom.

Mom: Ok, well is the pasta good?

Eddie: it's excellent.

We eat dinner. I want to get over at bills by 8:30 and leave the house and leave around 10:20. I hope the party is good. I really need something to relax me.

I know you are disappointed and are like "Shane, you haven't posted in forever and then you post something that has less than a thousand words like what the fuck" well I got a D in science and got my phone taken away but now I'm getting all A's and I'm even in the spelling bee so suck on that. The next chapter is coming very soon byyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.4K 57
preferences and imagines for the IT cast and characters. even though there are already a lot of them out there, imma write one anyway. lots of the co...
12.4K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...
113K 5.2K 14
BRUISED | โstay soft, eds. it looks beautiful on you.โž It's 1993 and the summer from many years ago is dead and gone. Many have drifted apart from th...
64.6K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...