Acquaintances | KookV FF

By Demivina

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 9 - Jealous
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'
Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"

10.1K 319 83
By Demivina

10 am..

It was christmas day morning and the beautiful couple was heavenly sleeping on the bed, snuggling closer to each other to keep each other warm. Since Jungkook appeared in front of Taehyung's apartment door, that his days got brighter and happier. The couple have planned to go out to have lunch and walk around Seoul's streets. Taehyung's mother is going to work from 5 pm until 12 am because some of the workers took time off so she has to fill in. Neither Taehyung or his mother are happy about it, because they wanted to spend christmas day together. But they can't help it.

Taehyung freed himself from Jungkook's muscled arms and sat up on the bed. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and shivered when the cold air hit his uncovered body. He pushed the blanket until his neck and sighed when some warmth filled his body. He stayed there for some time admiring the handsome man beside him, sleeping soundly on the bed. He lay down again and faced Jungkook. He brushed his hair away from his eyes and leaned forward pecking his boyfriend's forehead. When he did it, Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and brought him closer to his body, Jungkook's head against Taehyung's chest. Jungkook peppered his chest with kisses and the other boy blushed and giggled as he ruffled his boyfriend's hair.

"Good morning, kookie." Taehyung said brushing his boyfriend's hair. Jungkook snuggled closer to his chest.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked the other boy as he looked up at the beautiful eyes eyeing his every move.

"How couldn't I? Being in your arms makes me sleep peacefully. How about you?"  Taehyung asked the sleepy boy as he pinched his puffy cheeks.

"Of course, baby. Your body is so warm and you smell so good." Jungkook said as he started kissing the other's chest, moving his body as his lips were now hovering above the other lips.
"You are irresistible, Taehyung." Jungkook said before pressing his lips to the other and kissing him roughly. Taehyung kissed back and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, moving closer to his body. The couple made out for some time and pulled away from each other when things got heated.

"I will make breakfast for us." Taehyung managed to say through a hard breath. He looked at his boyfriend lustful eyes and Jungkook brushed his thumb on Taehyung's swollen lips.

"Let me help you." Jungkook stood up getting away from the bed and lifted Taehyung up, the boy straddling his lap.

"What are you doing? My mom will see us." Taehyung kicked his legs in the air and put his hands on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook put him down and slapped his ass. Taehyung glared at the boy and the other just laughed patting his boyfriend beautiful and plump ass.

"Stop touching my ass, kookie." Taehyung slapped his hand away and ran to the kitchen, giggling on the way there.

"How can you blame me when you have an ass like that?" Jungkook chuckled and went behind his boyfriend, caging him on his arms and walking to the kitchen. The two started preparing pancakes, omelets and fresh strawberry juice. They started playing with each other making a mess on the counter. Jungkook with the spoon put some pancake dough on Taehyung's nose making the boy pout.

"Kookie, what-" Jungkook cut the boy off when he licked his nose. Taehyung blushed and looked away to hide his flustered state. Jungkook pecked his neck and he flinched.

"Good morning boys. Did you sleep well?" Both of them said good morning and answered her question. Taehyung walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"We made breakfast, mom. Let's eat it." Taehyung said placing the plates on the table with Jungkook's help.

"I'm sorry son, but a colleague at work called me saying to go to her house to spend some time and I can't refuse. She was the one that got me this job so I'm very thankful of her, do you understand?" His mom said with a hopeful smile and Taehyung nodded, but inside he wasn't so happy.

"It's ok, mom. When you get home, we can open the presents and have fun." Taehyung hugged her and she patted his back comforting him.

"Goodbye Taehyung. Goodbye Jungkook. Eat well and have fun." The boys waved her goodbye and sat on the chairs to eat their breakfast.

"Don't be sad, I'm here with you baby." Jungkook said putting some pancakes and juice for Taehyung to eat. He pinched his cheek and then took his food to eat. Taehyung smiled and thanked him for the sweet act and then they munched on their food.

After having breakfast, both of them took a shower and got dressed in cozy and warm clothes. Taehyung grabbed the apartment keys and his wallet and they exited the apartment. They walked down the street, hand in hand, taking some glances at each other from time to time. Jungkook wiggled their hands as they walked and made some jokes. The street wasn't that crowded which made Taehyung let out a sigh of relief, he really doesn't like crowded places and also small places. It makes him feel suffocated and his anxiety goes up.
They walk inside a small restaurant and decided to have lunch there. The food was great and they offered two cupcakes with christmas decorations to the two boys and they thanked them. They looked so beautiful and yet so delicious. Taehyung is having so much fun. It has been two years since he had such a happy christmas day. He and his mother didn't celebrate it since his father died. It just didn't feel well to celebrate it. They didn't decorate the christmas tree or bought any presents or food for this special occasion. They just worked and saw it as another normal day. But with Jungkook...Just his presence is enough to make Taehyung's life brighter. He is really thankful that his boyfriend is here with him on christmas day. Althought Taehyung is kind of sad because Jungkook's parents travelled again to europe and he stayed alone at home. What matters now is that they are together and this day so far is being perfect.
They eat their food as they talked and laughed at random things. Then they went to a park nearby and sat on the bench. Jungkook pulled Taehyung to his lap and they hugged each other to keep them warm. They played with their fingers and cheeks.

"Kookie, you are too hot." Taehyung pulled a bit away from his boyfriend and fanned his face.

"I know I'm hot, baby." Jungkook chuckled and caressed the other sides winking at the flustered boy.

"Not like that kookie. Like your body is so hot right now." Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nose and pushed him away.

"Yes, my body is really hot that you can't resist." Jungkook winked and bit his lips. Taehyung almost had a heart attack so he stood up and ran to the swings. He went to the top and stayed there so Jungkook couldn't catch him.
Jungkook stood in front of the swing smirking at the blushing boy on top.

"Do you really want me to go up there, baby?" Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest and smirked at his boyfriend.
Taehyung blushed and looked down. After some seconds, he slid down the swing and was on the bottom next to his boyfriend.

"Don't do anything, kook-" Jungkook cut him off when he lay on top of Taehyung, pressing his body against the cold metal of the swing. Their lips were only some inches away, and they felt their breaths hitting each other's faces.

"Baby, you can't run away from me." Jungkook said every word placing kisses onto Taehyung's face, going from his forehead and ending on his lips.
The blushing boy looked up at his boyfriend, as his arms were squeezed against his chest so Jungkook wouldn't crush his delicate body.

"Kookie, get up! I can't breathe properly." Taehyung gently pushed Jungkook's chest but the boy didn't move. He angry pouted at his boyfriend and Jungkook kissed it away pressing their lips together. The kiss was slow and passionate. No rush or roughness. They stayed like that for some time until Taehyung's phone started playing a troye sivan's songs, indicating someone was calling him. He pulled away from the kiss but Jungkook continued to kiss his cheeks and jaw. He searched on his coat pocket for his phone and when he got it, he saw it was Jin hyung calling him.

"Kooks, it's my hyung. He is video calling me so stop with the kisses." Jungkook stopped kissing him and placed his head on the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung answered the video call and brought the phone to his face. The other line camera showed a beautiful couple, being one of them way too excited.

"Oh Hi Taetae!! How are you? Where are you?" Jin bombarded the poor boy with questions and Taehyung sighed. He was about to answer his hyung but was interrupted.
"TAE! There's a head besides you. Who is that person?" Jin gasped covering his mouth and looked at Namjoon, who just chuckled and looked at the camera.

"It's me, Jungkook." Jungkook turned his head displaying his bunny teeth smile and Jin almost blushed at his cuteness.

"Hi hyungs." Jungkook greeted them and pecked Taehyung's cheek. The boy rolled his eyes and greeted his hyungs too. Eventually, Jungkook sat up and pulled Taehyung to his lap and they stayed there for quite some time talking to their hyungs. They talked about their days and their relationships and then just about random and funny things.

"Well, we have to go now. It's getting darker and colder. Goodbye Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. Have a happy christmas day." Both Taehyung and Jungkook said goodbye to them and ended the video call. Taehyung stood up and lifted his hand in front of Jungkook so he could help him stand up.

"Ah my body is hurting from both the cold and your body pressed against mine." Taehyung rubbed his back and pouted. Jungkook turned around and kneeled down and motioning for Taehyung to get on his back.
"No! I'm heavy kookie." Taehyung whined and started walking away.

"Don't be a brat and get on my back." Jungkook gently grabbed his arm and motioned him to get on his back. Taehyung did what he was told but always with a pout on his lips.
"You are such a baby. My baby." Taehyung hit his hard abs with one of the hands he had over Jungkook's neck.

"I'm not a baby. You are a meanie for being on top of me for so long." Taehyung said and then covered his mouth knowing Jungkook would take his words on a dirty way.

"Yesterday, I was on top of you but you didn't complain at all." Jungkook laughed and Taehyung mentally facepalmed himself.

"Oh my god, kookie! Just take me home." Taehyung rested his chin on Jungkook's neck and pouted.

"As you wish, baby." Jungkook carried Taehyung all the way home like if the boy was made of feather.
The one being carried was already asleep when they reached home. Jungkook lay Taehyung on his bed and then went to the living room to make a phone call.

"Hi, you can bring them up but don't make noise." Jungkook said on the phone and the other line said some things and then turned off.

Taehyung woke up two hours later. He looked around his room but no sign of his boyfriend. He stood up from the bed and flinched from the cold air. He dressed his comfy jacket and walked down the hall to the living room. There was some noises on the living room so he guessed Jungkook must be watching TV.

"Kookie." Taehyung called him when he saw the boy sitting on the couch watching a movie. Jungkook turned around and gave him a smile and then patted the seat next to him so Taehyung go sit there.

"You are awake baby. Come here." He pushed Taehyung to his lap and hugged him. Taehyung hugged back and sighed because his boyfriend's body is so hot. How is that possible? He almost freezes if he doesn't wear a jacket but then Jungkook is only with a sweater and jeans and is freaking hot.

"Why weren't you on the bed with me? I'm so cold now." Taehyung looked up at the boy and pinched his nose.

"I was dealing with some things and then decided to watch a movie." Jungkook explained and hugged the other's waist tighter to keep him warm.

"What were you dealing with?" Taehyung turned his head to the side and looked at the chuckling boy.

"Look at the christmas tree and you will see." Jungkook pointed there and Taehyung frowned but turned his head anyway. He gasped and covered his mouth. He looked at Jungkook in disbelief.

"What is that?" He asked his boyfriend looking to him and then at the tree.

"It's your christmas presents." Jungkook caressed his cheeks and gave him his bunny teeth smile that Taehyung loves.

"All of that? Oh my god, I'm so embarassed because I only bought you one gift." Taehyung stood up with a upset look on his face.

"Don't worry, Tae. I prefer to offer than to receive. You deserve everything!" Jungkook stood up and grabbed his hands. "Go open them."
Taehyung looked unsure but when he saw Jungkook's smile, he stepped forward and grabbed one of the Gucci's bag. In total, there was more than five bags of Gucci and some other bag from Louis Vuitton.

"I can't. This must have cost you a fortune." Taehyung whined and sat on the floor. Jungkook placed the bag in front of him and motioned for him to open it.

"Tae, just open it. I bought everything because I wanted to. So please, just open it for me." Jungkook sat in front of him and smiled.

"Ok ok, but don't do this again." Taehyung grabbed the bag and took out the pieces of clothes. In all the five bags, there were sneakers, sweaters, jeans, coats and much more clothes from Gucci. Taehyung smiled as he saw everything. He is completely in love with Gucci and receiving so much makes him so happy and grateful.

"Kookie, I love everything. Thank you so much. I love you." Taehyung threw himself at Jungkook's arms and peppered his face with kisses.

"I love you, baby. I'm glad you liked everything. I bought something for your mother too that is on that bag." Jungkook pointed at the Louis Vuitton bag. He pecked Taehyung lips and hugged him.

"Wait here." Taehyung stood up and went to his room. He came back with a small paper bag and a smile on his face. He sat in front of Jungkook and gave him the bag. His boyfriend took it and offered him a smile. The bag was small and had the name of some jewelry. Jungkook opened it and took out one little box, inside it had a silver ring. Jungkook grabbed it and looked at every detail. Inside the ring there was some printing saying "Yours forever, Taehyung." Jungkook smiled and put the ring on his dating finger and leaned forward to kiss Taehyung. The boy giggled and kissed back.

"I have to buy you a ring, baby." Jungkook frowned and started thinking.

"You don't have to buy me one. I bought us couple rings. Here! See it." Taehyung took his ring from his finger, that he put on when he went to his room and showed his boyfriend. Inside there was printed "Yours forever, Jungkook." He smiled at Taehyung and pecked his knuckles.

"They are really beautiful, Taehyung. Thank you, baby. It's the best gift I have ever received in my life." Jungkook kissed him passionately and hugged his waist. Taehyung did the same and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, bringing their bodies closer.

"Promise me you will stay with me forever? Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on Jungkook's.

"I promise you I will stay with you forever." Jungkook pecked his forehead and they smiled widely at each other.

"Forever!"

"Forever."

Three years later...

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I can't listen to someone who just promises and doesn't do anything. This is the best decision, hyung."

"Ok, if it's the best for you then I'm here for you.

"I will miss you hyungs. Goodbye."

[a/n] Just two more chapters and this story is finished. So I need to know if a lot of people want a Book 2 or not.
Also, thank you for the 450 votes. It means a lot to me and keep voting!
I 💜 u all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
1.9M 82.6K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
154K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
539K 23.5K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...